Now that Linus has confirmed beyond shadow of a doubt that AMD has conquered not only the work station scene but ALSO...

Now that Linus has confirmed beyond shadow of a doubt that AMD has conquered not only the work station scene but ALSO the GAMING space over Intel.

When will you leave the blue dinosaur behind and join the glorious red team?!

Attached: file.png (1080x1062, 1.04M)

I'll use whatever offers the best deal while also fitting my needs

I don't know who that is but he looks like someone I'd keep my kids away from.

I don't know who that is but he looks like he's made of CHEESE haha

based and blue pilled

Based homer poster

This. I switched sides before on price/performance, can do it again.

that ring's on the gay ear unfortunately.

when they start considering emulation,or better yet,never

Intel > amd
Try to keep up poorfag

Attached: 1409522582216.jpg (2048x1536, 185K)

It's the guy that created Linux.

When u realize this man had actual sex....

Where are u in life Yea Forums

It's funny because all the poor people still buy AMD.

>Went to highshool with this guy
>He was a brown noser and a snitch
>His faggot friends and him would also walk around the halls and yell white power and giggle like the rat thing that sits next to jabba the hut
>Hate him because he was a spurge autistic and because im jelous of his success

He was tagged in a picture on facebook way back in highschool, It was him and four others going down a roller coaster and giving a hitler salute and i fucking wish so much that i saved it

Attached: HGNNN.jpg (1534x2048, 295K)

t.Canadian

based

>Now that Linus has confirmed beyond shadow of a doubt that AMD has conquered not only the work station scene but ALSO the GAMING space over Intel.
Yet he still uses all Intel workstation for his editing team, and 9900K for his personal rig.
Benchmarks also show AMD being behind in gaming by a long shot. shoo shoo rajesh

Damn, I didn't know he was this based

Attached: dick suckem.png (500x500, 235K)

AMD's resurgence is really inspiring. But you know what else is inspiring? Tunnelbear! Tunnelbear is the simple vpn app that makes it easy to browse privately and enjoy a more open internet. With tunnelbear turned on, your connection via landline or Wi-Fi is secured and your online activity is kept private from your internet provider advertizers, hackers and anyone else who's trying to track you or profit from your data. They have a top rated privacy policy and they do not log your activity and you can try it for free, with 500 megabytes of free data and no credit card required over at the link in the description. And, if you choose to get an unlimited plan you can save 10 percent by going to tunnelbear.com/LTT also linked in the video description, actually the same link; Yeah!

I thought that was Scott Herman for a second.

I've never built an amd/ati pc. I've always heard that from a gaming perpective nobody bothers to optimize for an amd system. What has been your experience with gaming on this platform? Anybody experience any issues?

Attached: geforce256box.jpg (600x438, 60K)

God damn it Linus!

>digging up a decades old pic of someone just to spite them

Is there anything more beta?

I did the smarter/dumber/lazier option. I lurked /g/ for a while to create a decent dream pc of theirs. If you want good stuff, listen to the perfection autists.

>Yea Forums likes Linus
Been watching him since he appeared in my reccomendations.

You just made me like Linus and his successful company even more

Then why does the i5 9400f beat the ryzen 5 3600 om gaming?

yes/no. Not so much now days but older (mid 2000's) games it did, like psychonauts and wolfenstein new order. Those games amd gpus sucked with (psycho fixed by patches), but I have a ryzen 7 2700x cpu now with an gtx 1070ti gpu, games run buttery smooth 60fps at 4k. Cpu doesn't matter as much, gpu amd matters somewhat still (vulkan is making it matter less now days).

Attached: 1482538883356.jpg (1200x7888, 2.35M)

this is because nu-Emulation circles are idiots who uses Intel CPU's from years ago and never cared to update the machines to 2018/2019 standarsds.
They waste all of it in pro consoles.

A modded Dolphin runs flawlessly in any CPU because they tested in both.
CEMU on the other hand, none of the devs uses AMD CPU's.

Linus uses free unregistered windows 10.

Based

already did, my 4690k and 1060 are downstairs collecting dust
>inb4 lol 4gb 580
i literally got it for free and im waiting for dem 5700 XT AIBs
>inb4 poorfag retard
computer engineering degree and 6 figure salary

Attached: file.png (640x577, 89K)

That was manipulated, one website was changing the results because intel was paying them, plus the admins are intel shills.
3600x and 3700x are literal monsters with low energy cost and fuckhuge performance, mainly for Work.

Intel is getting fucked right now because they Ditched Haswell's improvements in favor of a defective hardware, + AMD's mistakes giving them the edge.

Meanwhile, AMD learned from its mistakes, mainly the security stuff, and created Zen.
if i haven't bought a 2600x on the rush because of my old pc dying, i would had got a 3700x.
Also, Asrock and Asus boards, mainly Asrock 450 series are tanking and even outperforming 570's, all you need is a good cooling system for your motherboard.

Okay, must be true if Linus says so

it really is

They were kids being kids doing stupid things like all kids do, he's now a grown ass man with an asian wife and kids (white power?) who runs a successful business. And you're still the same faggot

why does he look like that?

Yeah I mean I'm put off with both Intel and nvidia but these days I build high end pc's and unfortunately they had a lock on that market up until this year. Perhaps if AMD offers something interesting on the next build I'll jump ship. I'm planning on upgrading my gtx1080 when the next generation of cards come out. Unfortunately it still seems nvidia will continue to have the upper hand in commercial gpus.

Because he’s linus torvalds

>6 figure salary
Then why do you own a budget build

>tfw want a Japanese gf so bad but also bald and Japanese girls absolutely hate bald guys

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (1920x800, 603K)

Yeah the 5700 and 5700x where really disappointing, both in performance and price.

>computer engineer
>that ram speed

Yikes

lolno.

1060 is better than a 4gb 580 though. Unless it's a 3gb 1060, in which case why did you get a 3gb? Was that also free?

baste

The 4gb 580 still outperforms the 6gb 1060

go to /g/ and look at the pc building general. this is the recommended CPU. only the GPU needs upgrading
even in its current state it runs ESO at 2k / 60fps / all high
paying for more than you need is poverty mentality, but thanks for the input shlomo

lol ram speed is literally plus or minus 1 FPS, see above goyim

it's a 6gb and you're right, it is better, but why bother ripping this machine apart when AIBs will be out in a couple weeks anyways?

Attached: 1563741980194.jpg (630x700, 71K)

Just like me!