Crash Gang Zoom-Zoom

Last day before the Grand Prix begins, get ready for the grind to restart all over again, now with microtransactions and even more redundant multi-colored tires!

Attached: 1564504822329.png (532x431, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FR-FCbruzSU
youtube.com/watch?v=dDXBEpxqP94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 9CF71568-1181-4FF7-8045-ACEC86468015.jpg (894x894, 129K)

No thanks, I’ll play Diddy Kong Racing instead its an infinitely better game with better characters.

where is my champion car

Remember you don't need to grind like a faggot retard to get all the prixes. It's enough with doing the dailys and weeklys. 45 minutes a day is more than enough. Less if you have to controllers.

Also reminder that microtransactions won't affect gameplay on any way just like costumes and cars don't affect gameplay in any way. No, you can't get Nitro with microtransactions, just coins you can even get for losing races.

With MTX how long till they harshly gimp or remove the daily and week bonuses....

Cuz u know they are now.

Soon my fellow bandibro

30 minutes bros
here's hoping it's not as incredibly awful as it sounds

>who cares about microtransactions? they are only cosmetics.

Attached: Flopout 76.jpg (508x284, 40K)

so does it start today? i thought it meant 1day+

>Baby.T is a speed character

Thank god the character I actually like is good.

Attached: 6j9pyb16rvd31.jpg (960x540, 104K)

It's tomorrow, sorry. I guess they want people to use the one day of Wumpa Weekend to clean out their pitstops or grind in preparation of the new stuff.

BASED

PURAFAGS BTFO
POLARFAGS SEETHING
ZAMKEKS NONEXISTENT

I see no bab cortex or tropy... fucking rip

>they added nitro bonuses to characters with GP skins

Absolutely based

BROS..... IGN LIED...

>game is starting to die

THANK FUCK

Ok it says the grand prix started AND it gave me a window shopping challenge
Where the fuck is my car?

Theres no update so its fucked.

You probably just over wrote your nitro prix score and invalidated your car btw.

same happened to me. I'm gonna see if any other challenges can be done

I'm in the top 5% on both boards so I'm fine even though my rank for both has been rising and falling all week despite it being locked
My grand prix progress did just reset after playing 1 round of online and now I have 660/5000

Game isn't updated for any of the new content (or else BetaM would have datamined shit) so I'd wager it's glitched

Also knowing Beenox I wouldn't do SHIT right now, wait unless you want to invalidate your champ car

lol that just happened to me too, but it still says I'm locked at 1041. So wew lad.

I've already accepted I fucked myself out of the car.

I'm more disappointed in Beenox than angry.

how much longer until the marketing campaign stops. tired of seeing this shitty furbait game. Who the fuck ever cared about crash anyway. The only reason anyone ever played crash was because they were playstation only and didnt have access to mario.

I had both and I like crash more anyway. Except for super mario 64, that's classic

>Don't play online and just barely have 2000WC+ atm

Fuck. Back to the grind.

For someone that dont have the game yet how bad is this grind? Is something that makes paying to unlock all the thignsngs the "only" option or it is just Yea Forums being a fag once again?

If you play online races you get a "daily bonus" for a half hour of playtime in those races. Which is x5 the amount of coins you'd usually get.
This is enough to buy a thing or two in the shop, but after that it's real grindy.

supposedly 5 of these things, one every month

Do you have any screenshots of your position in the first GP? You could try sending those to Activision support if you don't get the Kart because of this.

Probably won't work but it's worth a try.

good idea user. just did that now.

Why yes, I would like to have intercourse with you, Coco.

imagine a diddy kong racing remake.. heaven

That'll be the only place you can play it
Nintendo won't let anyone make it

not home yet,what is in the pitstop?

fuck off sonic.

We already have a thread but that's okay

PC version when?

Attached: break_by_kempferzero_danqf6j.png (988x994, 83K)

Why is the item balance so shit? All items are good for is crab bucketing 2nd to 8th place while 1st does time trials.

Roadster set, chef and ballerina N Gin

>nintendo
Diddy kong is the only nintendo character in that game, the rest are owned by Rareware

There was the awful DS remake.

>CNK campaign expansion in December.
>Adds new sections to the map modeled after the original CNK areas (might use an entirely new map, too early in development to decide). >Remastered CNK cutscenes
>Unlocks Emperor Velo on completion

>Original campaign expansion in April 2020
>Unlocks Chicken King
>Similarly adds new areas to the map, featuring all of the Grand Prix tracks up to that point and a whopping 5 new tracks
>Brand new cutscenes and story

Each expansion is 10 bucks. All tracks, characters, and karts will come to the pitstop save for the reward characters and skins.

Screencap this. From the internal Beenox roadmap.

Attached: wdghlzhusk631.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

>stopped playing on the 15th
>still got top 5%
nice

>paid expansions
>when additional content is already being funded by microtransactions
Fuck Activision.

>still no n.trance

Attached: 1498348967467.png (262x326, 97K)

It's already confirmed that the patch will add him to the Pit Stop rotation. In fact he even appears today if you have the patch downloaded(currently available only in Japan).

was it a remake or a port? I don't recall them doing anything different with it

fuck FINALLY,is he still part of the bundle? how much does it cost again

Attached: 1538262577387.png (764x645, 33K)

WE NEED AN EVIL ISLAND RACE TRACK!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Just 1500 coins and he's all yours. No idea if the bundle is still a thing but all of the parts will be available individually so it doesn't really matter.

I tried uploading a picture of it but apparently my IP range has been temporarily blocked from uploading images for whatever reason, but it was posted in the /vg/ general three hours ago if you need to see it.

Good, I can continue to be based Purafag and gain extra nitro

Attached: 1564590132763.jpg (449x356, 100K)

good, now if only handling ripper roo wasn't worthless online

quick rundown pls? what's going on with CTR?

Reposting from the other thread:
Question: Has anyone here accidentally received overriding Nitro points by doing any single player activities?
I just completed a platinum relic challenge with fucking Polar in adventure mode because I was lurking here and /vg/ for news about the grand prix. I had checked the Pit Stop 10 minutes before it reset today and didn’t receive any Nitro there, but now I’m wondering if as soon as I hit X to acknowledge the platinum relic whether I’ll get a facefull of “LOL NO KART FOR U.”
I could turn the system off manually just in case but doing that particular track with a turning character had been the one thing holding me back from all-platinum on Classic mode. Already did it on Hard where I could just switch between Speed and Accel at my leisure.

They are updating the game with a new grand prix and you can now buy wumpa coins with actual money.

People are already getting grand prix nitro without the grand prix beign active so it might fuck up their champion kart gain.

Beenox still havent fixed character stats and balance issues.

the pit stop and challenges reset for tonight, even though the pit stop doesn't actually begin until tomorrow. Because of that, getting any nitro points causes your nitro points to reset. If you look at the leaderboards, it still says your position is locked in, but given the way this game has been handled, a lot of people are concerned about it resetting their score and not getting the champion kart despite having earned it.

Wonder if they'll add the digital skin too. I unlocked N. Tropy fair and square but I don't think I'm good enough to ever attempt the oxide times.

Hog wild confirmed for CTR

youtube.com/watch?v=FR-FCbruzSU

WELL FUCK U TOO FAG

Attached: PURA.png (340x412, 175K)

Reskin of the alien dog(Think he's called Zem?). A good one though.

You'd get more attention if you just posted this as a neat mod instead of trying to pretend it's legit.

FUCK OFF SONIC DEGENERATESSS

I hope not. There has to be content that shitters can never unlock without gitting gud

In about a year

$10 isn't bad for a whole (kind of) new campaign

Holly shit why are the NK tracks so ass, jesus christ.

>Playign electron avenue.
>Has a bunch of retarded ass corners that kill your speed and the only easy way to get trough the final curves is with a speed character.
>has a shitload of hazards that reset way too fast to the point you can get hit, fall off and get hit again by the exact same hazard

holly shit, these tracks are fucking awful. not having their anti gravity sections and changing absolutely nothing about the hazards and curves is fucking stupid.

So what happens when someone unlocks bronze rewards again before the GP starts. will it carry over and unlock the new rewards

Attached: 1564693070910.png (639x480, 23K)

The track is fine
Learn to u-turn

what is this image parodying? I know it's something

Unironically git gud

>he struggles with Electron Avenue
jesus dude, I don't say this often but git gud
that track is long but it's not hard

Out of Time
Jungle Bookie
Tiny Temple
Thunder Struck

All S tier

We have no clue

Rugrats.

Learn how to U-Turn and air boost.
The NK tracks are some of the most fun in the game in my opinion. And they have the best music.

Attached: BadBoy.png (236x228, 125K)

>no banner counting down to the next Grand Prix
i-it's getting released in a few hours right anons?

Starts at 7AM Pacific Time tomorrow. Patch fucking where, though?

i know how to U turn, the track is just legit ass and so are most of the NK tracks.

Then you're just shit. Sorry mate.

Attached: 1563483806563.jpg (542x600, 33K)

>n trance players online
tryhards or flexers, taking all bets

You clearly don't if you're bitching about electron avenue
Meteor Gorge too hard for you too?

>people are starting to drop positions on the locked leaderboard now
Can something PLEASE go right for once in this game?

Attached: link.png (296x309, 213K)

I rose 14 places on the nitro board and dropped 2 on the champ board

I also feel like people are not been efficient enough. I would often do 3 Dailies at a time.

So like Stuntman and Hitting People with item and doing a battle mode can all be done at once.

This was already happening over the past few days, noted 24 hours after the last GP ended. Some people dropped by 30 ranks, some by 200, I think one person by about 1000. (I dropped by 1, oddly.)

>there are people who will unknowingly drop out of the 5% by the time the Champ Kart is released
hoo boy

Attached: mask.png (302x270, 208K)

Fellow Pura Main here.
Happy to see Baby T is Speed though.

Fuck Penta Cucks. Sick of seeing them everywhere now the Nitro stopped.

Oh hey guys
I unlocked the pharaoh cortex sticker
AGAIN

This new grand prix looks like shit.

The babbies are lame but the rest of it looks pretty neat, I'm mostly waiting to see if/how they gimp progression to fit with the buyable wumpa coins. I hope I'm just being paranoid of Activision's jewiness

>I hope I'm just being paranoid of Activision's jewiness
we both know we are fucked.

I haven't checked mine but the amount of shit that's been happening concurrently I'll drop this shit if I don't get the kart.

there is no paranoia strong enough when it comes to Activision

our guy is already talking about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDXBEpxqP94

LMAO i just unlocked cortex sticker and racer crunch again somehow.

It's legit really the only stinker prix, it just so happens to be the second one

>TFW I just buy characters, costumes and karts and ignore paints/tires/decals/stickers

Attached: 1386568818212.jpg (896x705, 421K)

upboat'd

Fuck paying 3k for some stickers

you and everyone else. unless you have literally nothing else to buy but that wont happen any time soon since grand prix last for a while.

>ignoring tires
nigger wtf are you doing

I'm just glad I got all the skins I cared for before they drop the cash shop.

Stickers suck anyways. The best ones are from AM

I didn't get painter dingodile, fuck

didnt get the game until 2 weeks later so i am missing ntrance and few other skins.

Stickers look ugly and also cost a shitload. Why would anyone buy them?

>hate most of the karts
>some of them come with really good paint jobs and wheels
fuck

Nice. I unlocked racist crunch. For the second time.

Attached: 20190801_223456.jpg (2691x2429, 3.67M)