I seem to be driven to only play as a female in video games...

I seem to be driven to only play as a female in video games. If you could only play as a male I won't bother with the game no matter how good it is. Anyone else feel this way?

Attached: 1564680584422.jpg (2040x1148, 404K)

You have autogynephilia.

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 11K)

You may actually have cum inside your brain. My condolences.

you're a cumbrain tranny

HOLY FUCKING BASED

>t.

Attached: 1517896431137.jpg (604x604, 78K)

No. Im a man, not a faggot.

Attached: 20190801_175109.jpg (258x160, 25K)

I do, but only because I actually want to be a girl irl

start lifting and your smelly fat nerd AGP will go away

>male character model's face looks fine, a bit weird but that's the artstyle I guess
>female character model's face looks like it was created in oblivion
the patriarchy strikes again

why would anyone think it matters in a first person game? All you ever see is your hands and your character doesn't even talk in Prey

Because he's a virgin who has internalized his own distant, longing gaze towards the feminine

Prey is the only game where I picked a female character because it's weird for a man to be named Morgan.

>it's weird for a man to be named Morgan.
Only in the US is Morgan a more common female name.

Female playthroughs are worth it for the different/extra content in games I really like, but since I replay those games once every 3 years at least, my desire to do a playthrough that suits me best usually does away with that. (4 of my 5 NV playthroughs have been male science/energy weapons independent NV).
I did female runs of the Kotor games back when I was a kid and had time though.

i played dude morgan with human powers on one playthrough and grill morgan with alien powers on another. prey was a fun game.

January will have Morgan's voice, you also hear Morgan speak through looking glass recordings
this is affected by your choice of male or female
also you probably get different pain moans as well as panting from being out of stamina and you can bet your sweet ass that these fags jack off to that

The only type I avoid playing as is loli. That means no Nier Automata, no Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and so on.

This, it's a Welsh male name in it's origin.

My name is Morgan, I kept it after I transitioned precisely because it's unisex. Did you learn nothing from FE Awakening?

>"I only play as girls because I don't want to be exposed to a man's butt and catch the gay."
>The game is first person

Attached: 365935690.jpg (1350x1080, 123K)

You can see Morgan's chest in the helicopter ride.

I’ll play it if I have to but I will always prefer the female characters.

Attached: EBFDD989-D59C-484F-A0C9-D39F7C2ECB52.jpg (401x625, 311K)

BLOWN THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK OUT

SOMEONE SCREEENCAP THIS

I’m the opposite of your choice. I always play brutish females if possible. On Fallout 4 my character has the muscle mass turned up to the max.

Attached: F4BB465E-EFB1-401B-91AF-24C1D2118CE9.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

I always play girls in games where the girl can be cute. I simply like cute girls and I don't need to try and justify that. I'm 30 in a few weeks and I've never kissed or fugged a girl, so I enjoy cute fictional girls. I like playing as cute anime girls and imagining their armpits and feets getting sweaty and smelly as I control them. Their bodies getting smelly and lewd DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF MY ACTIONS. It's cute and I like playing as cute girls.

Those aren’t loli.

faggot tranny

>namefag
>not a faggot

Attached: 1556493243866.png (614x723, 690K)

why does male morgan look like a dunmer? it's uncanny