BAN HERO FROM COMPETITIVE SMASH RIGHT FUCKING NOW NOW NOW NOW

You're signing the petition, right?

Attached: 1564698862878.jpg (735x1244, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chng.it/DDfSQydP9V
youtube.com/watch?v=paNhRFd0-cM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't play games for children

Is there a ban Yea Forums petition?

Sorry I’m bot a baby

No.

>be a turtling faggot
>turtle against character designed to hard counter turtling
>lose
>get so ass blasted your braindead strategy doesn't work you start a worthless online petition
smashfags everyone

What about you fucking deal with it?
Competitive scenes are so fucking cancer!

Attached: HOES MAD.jpg (832x934, 94K)

lmao it hasn't even been a full week since he's been released. You mean to tell me people already learned the matchup for him and have deemed him "too overpowered for competetive smash?"

chng.it/DDfSQydP9V

based nintendo reminding everyone that it's a party game not a sport

why ban him?

There is nothing competitive about smash. Just a bunch of autists taking a party game way too seriously.

>petitions
>ever doing anything

There is nothing competitive about Tekken. Just a bunch of autists taking a party game way too seriously.

He's a novelty character who can randomly deal huge damage but he's garbage under sustained pressure

FGC purists really hate it when setplay goes out the window huh

Attached: ee3fe16637a4e1aa2cd40f49832c6d27.jpg (600x864, 79K)

H

There is nothing competitive about Street Fighter. Just a bunch of autists taking a party game way too seriously.

their rng is what keeps them in check aside from random crit smashes

Of course. I can't wait to see all the casual elitist kiddies whine that he's being banned, while simultaneously the competitive players destroy themselves with in fighting

Sure

>imagine taking a party game seriously

>the only reason someone could possibly have a problem with Hero is because they think he is too OP
god. Not commenting on the ban controversy, but why are there sooooooo many retards like you??? It's astounding.

There is nothing competitive about competition. Just a bunch of autists taking a competition way too seriously.

>Ban him
Why? Usually a nerf would be deemed more appropriate for this type of situation.

>1888 shitters signed a petition
Wow crazy. I’m not even a DQfag, but I love the Hero just because it proved that Smashfags can’t adapt and think on the spot, and that, ironically, they’re super anti-fun despite playing a children’s party game.

you guys understand the petition was a joke right

That's about as many people that actually buy DQ games in the US.

HOES

Mm, that's what Leffen will say after it fails.

>competitive smash
lmao it just is a party game

Too far.

There is nothing competitive about fighting games. Just a bunch of autists taking "who can push button the fastest" way too seriously.

Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad

Any posts after my post are based, but only if you respond to this post with a 'hoes mad'

Faggot

no, that's what he already said like 5 minutes after he posted the petition

hoes mad

Reminder Leffen got his shit bopped by pic related so hard he demanded she be nerfed even though Inkling is barely even top 10. He also thought Snake was trash tier. Don't listen to a word he says when it comes to balance.

Attached: 1563982722051.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

>competitive
>casual party game

Attached: JackNicholson.jpg (1280x800, 330K)

The question is: will Nintendo Nerf him. Nobody knows.

>hoes mad

I usually try to keep up with memes but I might not bother with this one

>its another "the new character is op and should be banned" episode

I've seen this one. Next.

Attached: 1556217785661.jpg (731x693, 44K)

Like chill out dude. It's just a video game, play something else.

>actually has hoes mad (x24)
pretty based

Then maybe dont give people the wrong impression

FPBP

imagine being so dense you actually believe people would want to ban a character before he was even released

Hoes mad

Hies mad!

>COMPETITIVE SMASH

Attached: 1562360799594.png (416x315, 33K)

Hoes mad

adapt or the scene will die

Are you implying they don't?

How about you ban competitive smash all together. Its obvious you autistic fucks kill the fun and smell in the room.

See

I bet not a single signature on that position is from anyone that plays in a tournament that matters.

Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
Hoes mad
And most importantly, hoes mad

Based

It's probably just kiddies that don't feel like learning how to play against a new character, like how it was for Joker

The character being op or not isnt the problem. It's the RNG that can completely win a match via luck

Moes had

H O E S M A D
>muh competitive smash
O
E
A

M
A
D

Making the character actually fun to play

good to see that Yea Forums has a way to detect zoomers and twitterfags

I saw a lot more people saying "Joker's nothing special or just mid tier" back when he came out. Joker's 10 times more annoying to fight against than Hero since he's essentially awarded for you doing well against him. I can't imagine how these moutbreathers are losing to Hero so often. I've beaten 20 of them in the past 2 days.

>He playes games at all
Lol

What other reason would there be? If a character is underpowered people won't use him even if can do RNG insta kills. No one is going to say "hmm, if I play Hero, there's like a 30% chance I'll win, or if I play there's about a 50% chance, I know I'll play Hero and fish for thwacks." If the ability to occasionally get a cheap kill was enough to be ban worthy Little Mac and Kirby should be banned too.

Yeah, i know what you mean user, it actually annoys me to see so many people call Joker overpowered just because a freak of nature smash player managed to win with him, now they are saying that hero is overpowered because he brings something new to the table just like Joker did, they should just play melee If they want only one type of character

Attached: Doragon Questo.jpg (460x613, 74K)

>ctlr + f
>hoes mad
>52 results
>62 posts in the thread

Attached: 1531266262651.png (1600x1200, 69K)

hoes mad

Prostitutes provoked.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (630x630, 25K)

Are you blind?

hoes based

Ban him right the fuck now, I am literally crying an shaking right now

Attached: Yamero.jpg (381x275, 10K)

i dont even own smash but its funny to see the ultimate defense argument against how broken hero is, is to spam a literal twitter meme

I think it's way too early for people to be complaining about a new character. Everybody who is whining is making an ass of themselves whether they're right about the character or not.

hoes mad

I'll wager that everyone crying about Hero tries to spam spells from the start instead of utilizing what they get before they know what to do for the rest of the match.

Quick rundown?

Luck is something that is in everything. you cannot remove it. Also funny how you whine about it when Peach is top tier.

Hoes mad

I hate leffen and once again he proves to be an insufferable blight upon smash. he just needs to get banned from every tourney

Why are the hoes mad?

The RNG is not so overwhelming that a player can win with luck alone, and any competitive environment is done best of three or more, further reducing the chance of RNG being a factor. It's more likely that a lightning strike would take down your opponent than you'd land thwacks at 0% and immediately kill them for an entire match. Also you still have to be hit by the attack anyways, so a higher skilled player would just dodge it.

All games are for children.

They don't like that this new character has RNG in his movesets, so they say he is overpowered

Attached: I feel like chopping her up for some reason.jpg (915x1006, 292K)

>Fernando
of course the spics are the one making a huge deal about it

New character is added to game
Character has a move which rngs a list of potential spells, one being an easily dodgeable instakill.
Hoes mad because they're too stupid to read their opponent's command list and predict their moves

Peach's RNG is purely in turnip damage and rarely a Mr. Saturn or Bob-omb. All of her throwable objects are heavily telegraphed and have the same counterplay.
Hero has 21 different moves with different ranges and timing, it's very easy for him to get the right move at the right time, or the opposite. The game decides what options he has at any given time. Peach consistently has the option of a projectile that can be thrown in four directions after brief startup. Not all RNG is the same.

>Whack spells
>Useful
Just spam neutral b and only use the menu when the enemy is outside the field

Attached: DQIVDS_-_Kiryl.png (201x419, 96K)

t. Has no idea what they are talking about and would likely lose hard to anyone competent

Seethe harder smashfags you will never be in the FGC.

Only thing that needs to be adjusted is Kazap killing mid weights at 40-50 percent and Whack actually having a chance to kill below 50 percent

Goddamn you Kiryl

>wanting to ban a literal low tier character for its broken yet easily avoidable specials
git gud

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (210x219, 9K)

Ban metaknight/s

What chance does it have?

Kazap is fine. It has the same startup time as Warlock Punch, but without the super armor. You can grab Hero out of it before he starts swinging the sword.

Does leffen even play anymore?

>hoes mad
Why are people in this community so obsessed with emulating nigger culture?

It doesn't matter what tier he's in when the game can decide to give him the perfect spell at the perfect time

>le "all games are for children" maymay

Attached: 1521637274954.png (600x800, 245K)

Remember when K.Rool was "broken" the first week of release.

Smash babies are so fucking stupid. Give it a week to figure him out you fucking children.

Why would you want to play a character reliant on luck as a non-shitter?
He won't see competitive play once he's figured out.

Warlock Punch doesn't cover both sides and doesn't stun you if you don't react fast enough. Kazap also does have super armor a bit before the actual attack hits

If you were particularly good at the game you probably wouldn't, but shitters can get free matches as him and that's a problem

Nobody knows, but there's a bunch of videos of it killing people at 0 percent so obviously something needs to be fixed

>Intentionally lying on the internet
Try dodging Magic Burst while off ledge fag.

Why do they wanna ban him

This is pure cope on your part. Children can and do play video games intended for adults, like GTA, but that does not mean those games are "for children". It's like when children mess around with drugs, they're doing it specifically because they know it's meant for adults and they want to be edgy/more adult.

Go ahead, competitive smash is shit anyways.

>Letting him have that much mana to use a competent magic burst
Git gud

Attached: Fujin, the wind god.jpg (720x967, 63K)

Seething

Because they got shit on in an online battle and can't cope.

What's wrong with him? Actually broken or just good at countering some playstyles?

GTA isn't for adults either tho.

Down special pulls up a menu with a selection of 4 moves randomly taken from a pool of 21. Most of them can win you the game given at the right place and the right time, a couple of them have a random chance to be far stronger than usual, and each one has different counterplay. It was obvious before he even came out that this means the game can effectively choose whether hero wins or not, since it chooses what options are available to him, and can either refuse to give him something useful at a crucial moment, or give him exactly what he needs. Hero is playable without using down special, but playing without it is intentionally limiting yourself since his most powerful techniques are all on the command menu, and he's pretty bad without them.

I'm convinced Sakurai designed this character for the express purpose of killing competitive, he has the motive and doing this with the most popular japanese franchise would be a rather effective way to do that.

Good at countering those faggots that keep playing defensively

Attached: 1564681117903.png (474x351, 182K)

Smash is a party game, not a competitive game. If you take playing Smash seriously you should actually kill yourself.

You do know that you can just grab his sorry ass before he decides to select anything

And the game can fuck him over as much as help him. Plus he's below-average in many other areas.

You know you had a pretty good post until the last part where you went full smash conspiracy retard

based and fpbppilled

Indeed

Then how'd you pass the captcha?

Attached: smash metal dlc.png (1280x720, 912K)

Yeah all that political parody and references to older pop culture is meant for the younger audience that doesn't understand any of it, good point

Based

oh, I'm sorry...
I meant sluts seething

They're learning

you can decide pretty quickly, and either way it's not difficult for hero to make the slight distance he """""needs"""""
I pointed that out, if you would actually read. That doesn't make him okay, because the problem with hero is that the game decides whether or not he has the tools to win.
I mean this is the man that made brawl, and smash 4 wasn't much better for competitive, I don't think it's a stretch to say Sakurai hasn't changed his mind on competitive smash

It's almost like its a game made for partys not sweaty man children who can't figure out how to play Tekken.

It’s mlre that nintendobabbies can’t handle rng in their competitive. It’s the same reason why Smogon has a banned Pokemon move list so long.

I don't care if that's the case, the point I'm getting at is that Hero is particularly toxic for competitive play, not whether or not Smash should have characters designed like that.

It's Smash Bros, it was never made to be a super-duper serious competitve tourneyfag game no matter how much you autists screech it is and gut it to try to make it one.

>toxic
Oh christ, are we really using this word to describe him now? you people are beyond pathetic.

Smogon can handle RNG just fine, its just that pokemon RNG has counterplay to some extent but moves like Guillotine are a free "fuck you" button if they hit, punching a hole in your team and making it significantly harder to set up a proper strategy

MAD

Yeah, this character is genuinely fun to play as IMO, and it's not hard to counter him either, If you actually played as him. I don't really get what the fuss is all about

Attached: Big sleep.gif (368x208, 567K)

All Americans are niggers

>Smashfags ever thinking they were a part of the FGC

cope

Attached: 1551942253069.jpg (565x407, 37K)

>t. Doesn’t like to have fun

And If they don't land you get fucked instead, there are plenty of ways to counter this too, like have a sturdy mon, for instance

based as fuck, smashfags need to take a fucking bath

Attached: 1551291334791.jpg (2527x2580, 698K)

>petition

Attached: 1431976865619.jpg (480x360, 22K)

>TAKSICCK DUDE, HE IS THACSIK

Attached: 1564681168924.jpg (1024x565, 36K)

((((((((FGC))))))))))

also hoes mad

All yuros are obsessed

I dont get what the big deal was. Melee is still being played at EVO as a side tourney and those get the same treatment

petition to ban DIO from competitive play, his time stop move is too over powered and has broken the game.

Okay but does that meaningfully address my point? The argument isn't about whether or not smash should be competitive. If you want my take, I don't really care whether it is or not because games like Rivals of Aether and PM are happy to take up the mantle of a competitive platform fighter and do it better. Competitive Smash however is a valid way to enjoy the game, as is any ruleset someone comes up with for the game. If you don't have fun that way, don't play it that way, no reasonable person is going to judge you for how you play a party game.
The discussion of banning hero has no impact whatsoever on people who don't play it competitively. If you don't play smash competitively or ever intend to, you have no rightful place discussing how it should be formed.

Listen to you. LISTEN TO YOURSELF.

hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad hoes mad

>>Letting him have that much mana to use a competent magic burst
Hero can gets so much Magic back after just 1 string
Again, you clearly don’t know what you are talking about

I played him for the first time yesterday and I was surprised to find his smash attacks actually were all just Link's. I usually assume people are just doing the meme when they say x character has y's attacks.

>toxic

Attached: 1556333218068.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

because those disgusting autists fucking scream and writhe around in their own filth whenever ANYONE DARES not put melee on a throne and worship is saggy old ass, its fucking shameful

I swear to god, ANY OTHER GAME WOULD KILL FOR THE AMOUNT OF YEARS SMASH GOT, BUT NO THEY CRY AND THROW THEIR TOYS BECAUSE BAAAAWWWWWW MUH MELEEEEEEEE NOOOO IT HAS TO LAST FOREVER WAAAHHHH

Attached: 1551323202971.png (1884x831, 456K)

Why isnt game and watch banned?

Leffags btfo trump curse real

Attached: leffen gets deported again.jpg (3024x2118, 968K)

>Solved Game

>Last 3 Majors had a Pikachu or Captain Falcon in Grand finals

the state of America

>smash doesn't need to be competitive because fangames and indie projects can replace that niche
>play games however you want, no one should judge you for that
>stay out of arguments you clearly don't intend on having and won't be affected by
What's wrong with what I said
I'm sorry I triggered you, but what word would you prefer? the meaning I was getting at is that hero does not facilitate competitive matches because he heavily tilts the scales toward luck, his presence is harmful to what people play competitive games for.

Nah they are more like Lucina's if you ask me. The Link attacks are his uptilt and Dsmash kinda

>falcon
>unexpected
fuck off, he's a super fast aggro type that has been popular from the start hardly that out of field, pikachu I might grant but its one """"major""""" tournament in how many fucking years???? its a joke, look at the results dude this game is so utterly solved

Attached: 727c27f10db6dfdb5f543bc88db5209f[1].png (443x875, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=paNhRFd0-cM

Not even a DQfag but HOES MAD!

Woah. A first world problem if I've ever see one.

>ban character who gets hardcountered by rushdown combo characters that are in abundance in top tier and high tier
>Hero has punishable endlag on his moves and isn't agile without his support moves
>very straightforward gameplan of tilting/zoning you off ledge to down special which is easily interruptable
>If your character has a counter/reflect/absorb mechanic you can really ruin Hero's day

You have to be unable to adapt or be a braindead Leffenfag if you think Hero is broken.

Magic burst is only good at 100 mana, you don't know what you're talking about

Falcon literally won his first Major since 2006 in Smash n splash what do you mean

Outside of countering the campy spammer faggot type of playstyles he doesn't look that bad, maybe learn to actually play the game instead of hitting B and flicking your C-stick in the same direction 100 times.

>Hey look at these results showing that the games Meta is still developing and that players have infinite room to grow

>NOOOO ITS SOLVED ITS SOLVED ITS SOOOOOOOLVED

It's just a bunch o lemmings spoutting the same shit they see other fags say, god, i just wish the internet would die one day, so we could move on with our lives and not get worked up about stupid shit like this anymore

Attached: I see......jpg (500x666, 45K)

>smash
>"""""Competitive"""""

Attached: 1563605451894.jpg (500x331, 36K)

Go play with your rabid fox and fuck off

was this meant to defend smash or something, falcon was one of the characters that was actually on the tier list compared to 85%+ of the cast who just don't get to compete, game is hella solved, falcon winning ONE major hardly proves anything

One major since 2006, mind you.
And Pikachu Winning Summit which is arguably harder than any other S tier

>still developing, infinite room to grow
>unironically spouting this shit

there is something wrong with smashers, the same very small group of players have won literally everything with the same few characters forever yet you still spout this bullshit about growing, there is fuck all changing and it is almost literal fact

Attached: 7badb374dcf91994e66ef54fef9fd13c[1].png (466x798, 121K)

HOES MAD
>HOES MAD
HOES MAD
>HOES MAD
HOES MAD
>HOES MAD
HOES MAD
>HOES MAD

Attached: ezgif-5-2e1d9dc5d5c6.gif (813x665, 123K)

Meta is Developing before your very eyes, just admit you don't play the game so you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Attached: 1564703222581.webm (640x1136, 2.76M)

you're all about to ban jigglypuff stalling via ledgegrab limits, which is the only relevant fucking change in your meta smashlet and as expected you all despise it because its not spacie autism

Ledgegrab stalling is actually available to most characters, most people dont fucking do them because its boring and doesnt get you any wins on its own.
Hungrybox does it to stall to time.
You don't actually play the game, you have proven this.

>muh competitive party game!

People calling low tier clearly don't know how to use him at all. They're almost as bad as the people calling him broken.

reading comprehension

well yeah, its just that jigglypuff is far, far better at it than the rest and as such has shifted the meta, and the autistic community is shifting it back

You don't need to play the game to understand how fucking stale it is and how literally nothing has changed, the same players are winningm HBox shook it up and his punishment is a rule change to revert the whole thing right back to 0

There's nothing to comprehend, you babies are screaming about a character in a party game having some luck-based shit and you're convinced it will destroy the carefully-created Super Smash Bros Mega-Meta of the last 20 years that all must bow to or be ridiculed and exiled.

>You dont need to play the game
You do need to in order to understand that Hbox isnt unbeatable and players are getting better every day, just because Hbox is the best by far doesnt mean that everyone else is frozen in time.

>BAN ECELEB FROM COMPETITIVE BINGBINGWAHOO RIGHT FUCKING NOW NOW NOW NOW

Attached: 1521584878827.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

>he meaning I was getting at is that hero does not facilitate competitive matches
the game itself doesn't facilitate competitive matchups without banning everything. here's an idea: play an actual competitive game instead of trying to turn a party game into one.

>When you know you won’t be able to recover to the stage from where you are so in a moment of pure desperation you open the menu and are able to use Zoom

So fucking clutch, my asshole was clenched so tight. I deserved to lose that match but because of Zoom I was able to bring it back and win. I love this fucking character

Attached: 1BE2C28A-0EEF-43C1-B361-B824429784E4.gif (188x174, 471K)

user
I don't care if smash is competitive or not
that's not what I'm arguing
If anything, I'm on your side now, since Hero kills any reason to think Smash is designed to be competitive
If you would just
read
instead of pretending I'm your compfag boogeyman
you would know that

This is why anyone sane doesnt take this kiddie game seriously as a fighting game or even competitively. Adapt or fuck off.

hoes mad
have sex

whats turtling?

Herofags don't have actual arguments
fuck Dragon Quest, and fuck Akira Toriyama

I shouldn't be responding to a troll post, since you people never learn, but..
You are working on flawed logic, thinking that the option to have casual gameplay somehow overrides the competitive Mechanics of the game. Sakurai has accounted for both even since Melee with the inclusion of Final Destination and Battlefield as Neutral stages. The game was designed, even in Brawl, to be played at a high level, but to be enjoyed at a casual level. Like say, every fighting game that isnt an anime fighter.
This is especially the case in Ultimate, where regular balance patches weed out the overpowered stuff and buff the weaker characters like Isabelle, Ridley, and Pirahna plant.

>list is rng that you have to physically scroll through and read mid fight
>opponent can read your list too
> can't move while listed
>most moves on the list are situational and made irrelevant if your opponent simply watches your scroll
Broken how? Sure there's more moves to memorize how to avoid, but compared to any other fighter this is nothing.

Attached: 1465701217800.png (684x796, 435K)

Seething

People reacted this way to Joker as well. Fuck them, they make this site annoying for a week or 2 and then disappear, pretending like they werent idiots

A defensive faggot

>Fuck them, they make this site annoying for a week or 2 and then disappear
if only that were true. smashfags have made this site annoying for the past year.

Hero doesn't have to give them time to read

FPBP

he has to give himself time to read however

Well sure but at that point you're just choosing a random spell you most likely didn't even read either, not the smartest use of your MP. Unless you hone your speedreading skills.

Big whoopty-fucking-deal about his randomness, several other characters have it too, do you bitch about them?

>memorize
The list is different every time though, no?

memorize the pool of potential spells I mean.

This will not help you in a significant way, unless you've never played DQ so you don't know what they do.

No, because the other instances of characters in ultimate having RNG are better implemented

What are you talking about? Playing Smash will learn you these things. Just like how you memorized every other character's moveset, and counters.

And you can win by selecting random spells if the game decides to give you what you need, which can happen, that's how I've exclusively played hero.

I'm not doubting the possibility of this luck, just that it isn't the wisest thing to do tactically. I can only see a competitive mindset doing that as an "oh shit" gamble option when they're about to die and their MP no longer matters.

and the fact that they can win that way is bad for a competitive game

yes yes winning through button mashing has been a thing for dceades, your point?

When you need to shit but you let it go so long that it's starting to slide out

I feel as if it's countered by how likely it is to be a retard move a majority of the time. If the play-style were encouraged I'd agree with you.

The time and order in which they show up will always be random. Whether you've memorized their existence is irrelevant to being able to use them at a time where it's convenient or useful.

but user I'm talking about avoiding them. If you read the move, and know it's range, you can avoid it no? Just like every other move in the game except with the added benefit of literally being able to read what your opponent is doing.

If you're a complete brainlet, sure.

So it's the exact same as if someone playing any other character picked their moves at random.

They are? Random is random, and all random is bad.

>ctrl+f
>faust
>no results

you're all a bunch of dumb faggots and if anything should be arguing about the language barrier logistics not random moves

What's wrong with him?

Based. Smashfags are the cancer in the Nintendo fan community. They need to die fast with characters like this. Based Nintendo will hopefully crash this "MUH CUMPETITION, MUH EH-SPUTS" idiots.
MAKE NINTENDO NICHE AND FOR WEEBS ONLY AGAIN!

That menu really distracts Hero, too. At least for now, maybe they'll get quicker as time goes on. Pic related, how I take most Hero stocks.

Attached: record scratch freeze frame 'yup that's me alright'.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

SHOVELS SEETHING
PITCHFORKS PROVOKED
REAPERS RESENTFUL
GOAD GOADED

Yea Forums isn't reddit anymore
Yea Forums isn't even resetERA
Yea Forums is twitter now

>1800 out of 7.5 billion people
wow really makes you think

o

Genuinely pathetic

>William Hjelte signed this petition

Attached: biggest leff.jpg (1099x777, 201K)

>hoes mad
respond without sounding mad

>competitve smash
yikes

Hoes mad x24

You don't

dilate

seething

RYU IS OP! BAN HIM!
CLOUD IS OP! BAN HIM!
CORRIN IS OP! BAN THEM!
BAYO IS OP! BAN HER!
SIMON IS OP! BAN HIM!
JOKER IS OP! BAN HIM!

Every time.
Might as well ban Banjo now

Attached: 1560266909472.gif (500x375, 2.39M)

HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES
MAD
HOES

Name one that isn't.

HOES MAD
H O E S MAD
HOES M A D
H O E S M A D
O
E
S
M
A
D

Attached: 1564267809040.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

So, what's the deal with Hero?
I haven't booted up Smash in weeks.

Is sad that the game is going to die before anyone beats him.

the ban showering petition has already reached 1 million

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

wot?

Salem did nothing wrong

Sure

playing extremely defensive to the point of not doing anything and just waiting for your opponent to pick an option so you can answer for it

where did hoes mad even come from?

was it someone mistyping hes mad?

>bruce
>not harris
terrible choice for the franchise

So y'all were fine with Beyo in 4 but you want hero banned because of "lol so random" ?

Just learn to punish menus godamn.

He isn't as bad as Bayo and nowhere near Brawl Meta Knight. I think just a couple things need to be nerfed though, namely the 0 to death things.

Why Nintendo cant do anything right?

This shit ain't happening, they couldn't even ban bayo or meta knight who lasted years

lol, "0 to death"
More like dead at 0

>0 to death
I try to spam it as often as it pops up, and it barely procs for me, I don't see the issue, but I don't play nearly as often as others. Magic burst can fuck off though.

i dont play Guilty Gear. What does Faust do?

>haha funny jojoke
would you kindly off yourself

Attached: 1534780544412.png (844x465, 496K)

It doesn't happen often, but it's a heavy punish for something that may have just been a simple mistake, based on dumb luck. Hero can't rely on it anyway, so why have it in the game at all?

Absolutely based.
HOES MAD
HOES MAD
HOES MAD

Attached: hoes mad.jpg (1080x1845, 252K)

Stitchface has a 1/12 chance. Bobomb is better than 1/48.

Why is that faggot trying to ban a character from a game he doesn't care about?

>have to ban/exclude 75% of the game's content to make it competitive
>tfw even that's still not good enough for competitvefags

Attached: Id like to solve the puzzle.png (640x224, 5K)

>Being a fag about a joke
Ok dude

I mean I can't say it's any worse off than G&W's 9. Sure it's not an insta kill, but it may as well be if you're above 50%.
>Why have it in the game at all
Because it was in his.
Magic burst can continue to fuck off though.

we don't want to be with you. we have a smash community. I hate the drama shit but everyone at my local is chill as hell. love the game, Hero is high tier at best.

Based and redpilled.

what's wrong with banning things to make a functioning competitive system? I just think of it like a game mode.

fpbp

What a bunch of pussies lmao

Hero vs Hero should be allowed. He is such a fun character. Get good if you lose against him. Should find a different game to play if you lose to a character standing still.

Attached: 20190619_182602.jpg (3024x2921, 2.49M)

>Petition

Attached: JPEG_20190513_200035.jpg (446x434, 52K)

Why not just read the spell that the other player uses.

Attached: 1552955471744.png (224x224, 57K)

Post below is a kike.
Don't trust him.

Fpbp cumbrains and smash fags btfo

>His main can't become super knockback resistant while in hitstun and safely tank anything that isn't (Th)wack

Attached: 1555551800858.jpg (640x448, 29K)

what does "cumbrains" have to do with this?

oy vey

Attached: Stompsuki 2.png (958x700, 284K)

Spotted the angry incel. Don't you have some playstation threads to raid?

It's not like he can store the spell that he picks. Just react to what is chosen, it isn't that hard. All you have to do is read. The only viable spells are going to be Oomph, Accelerate, and Tension and they will be used after knocking the enemy away far enough (and it would depend on getting those spells in the first place)

Attached: 1502754389985.png (891x712, 491K)

Are you just throwing around random shit?

Damn hoe, why you so mad?

HOES MAD

Based Samurai putting his foot up the smash tourney fags ass.

I don't play Ultimate but isn't that what Game and Watch does as well?

>Terrible Neutral
>Bad disadvantage state
>Exploitable recovery
Nah, he has clearly defined weaknesses that can be exploited
>b-but muh RNG
If you play intelligently in a way to minimize his opportunities to use RNG, you win. Complaining that Hero is too strong is the same as complaining that Ganondorf is too strong.

These fuckers wanting to ban hero are probably who want easy mode in dark souls. just git gud, & here's how.
Step 1. Dodge The Attacks
Step 2. Attack when theres an opening
Now you have no excuses

Attached: 1557557772197.jpg (283x476, 57K)

>you will never be in the FGC
Which is why it's on the main stage at EVO every year, right?

Smash community is full of normalfags so they adopt normalfag memes.

Also it's like "u mad" where you literally can't say anything to them that's remotely critical or their programming runs hoes_mad.exe

bros i only play melee fill me in why are we banning the hero

It's using a squirt gun on a burning house.

This

It's not that simple
I explained Peach here Judge hits in the same place at the same time every time, very easy to avoid
and Green Missile's misfire is similarly always shieldable and very easy to avoid

Misfire isnt exactly reactable like regular luigi missile

Hero doesn't have to give you time to read it
The game still decides when he can use any given spell, his options in a match are determined by luck. There are situations where a lot of these spells don't have a good method of counterplay and if Hero gets a spell in one of those opportunities the opponent is fucked

it always hits in front of him and doesn't break shields, if you shield the move or position yourself above, behind, or below him, he cannot hit you with either trajectory of green missile

Are you arguing then that the proper way to play hero is to throw spells out at random and pray?

I'm arguing that doing that works, and if smash were designed to facilitate competitive play then it shouldn't work

The real sad thing is that it's really born from a place of self contempt. They hate randomness because they want to prove that they have 'skill'. Even randomness in their favor. It wouldn't be the first time I have heard some idiot go. "I hate crits, feel like I didn't earn that." The smash community is 100% autistic manchildren, so far up their own ass that they can't even stop being serious and actually take personal offense to Sakurai wanting them to have FUN.

>I hate crits, feel like I didn't earn that
>he doesn't know

>competitive
>smash
?

>TF2
>"We fucking hate crits fucking GABEEEEE"
>It's understandable it's a shooter and even though it's not a competitive game at the level of CS it ruins the fun for everyone.
>Smash
>"Fucking crits are just RNG bullshit fuck"
>WOOOOOOOOOOOW FUCKING SMASHBABBIES JUST EAT THE SHIT THEY GIVE YOU THEY WORKED SO HARD ON IT

Attached: 1564293144024.jpg (566x562, 40K)

5mash is an incredibly boring competitive game but at least it was balanced until now. I don't play it but this shit is obviously busted that I don't want to see a competitive scene get destroyed because half of the community is too braindead to take action against degeneracy.

>if smash were designed to facilitate competitive play
found the problem

Anybody who complains about random crits, shooters or fighters or whatever game that has them in a multiplayer functionality, is a no fun allowed faggot who takes the game way too seriously.

There is fun in winning, no matter how hard you try to play the 'It's just a game, bro lol'.
You can have fun and lose as well but don't try to downplay the winning aspect of anything involving multiplayer.

but most people on Yea Forums like crits in tf2, I think you may have confused it with reddit. Understandable nowadays, but still.

LMAO, thanks for proving me right faggots

rapelay