Enough about Hero being broken. Here's a character that's actually broken...

Enough about Hero being broken. Here's a character that's actually broken. How do you make him mid-tier at least without changing his fundamental design?

Attached: Little_Mac_-_Super_Smash_Bros._for_Nintendo_3DS_and_Wii_U.png (1200x1200, 1020K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DQhZ2tu5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you drop matches to Little Mac I'm judging you

Attached: 1561128638472.png (316x317, 175K)

He has shit recovery and range.
That’s his weakness.
Next thread.

You can't. Without good aerials a character can't be anywhere near mid-tier in Smash.

I'm saying buff him, you niggers.

>Make his recovery actually somewhat decent
>Make his aerials better but still keep them below average
>Tone down his grounded attacks to make them more in line with other characters
Basically just try to make him more like a normal character as much as possible without breaking him

Add super armor to his aerials.

Less vulnerability on his up-B/make him grab ledge faster to both help his recovery and give him an option to punish people who think they can just float around him since he has no aerials.

Give him some FUCKING AERIALS

you give him aerials

Exactly user

THERE YOU GO

Attached: Sf3_01.jpg (915x1000, 183K)

The most retarded thing is the fact that Side B can't be reused in mid-air.

I've died so many times thanks to that bullshit.

Increase the range of his grab and allow it to set up or start a mixup of grounded moves. Give more of his moves lower launch angles to keep his combos going without aerials.

Give him super armor on his aerials

Make the hit box larger too. Feels like it misses way too easily for how risky it is.

>Increase his weight to 90
>Have Neutral Special be star punch, a slower, strong punch with super armor that fills up the KO meter
>Make his roll faster

You take away all of his super armor and give him a Roy-tier recovery along with aerials that have functional hitboxes but do low % (2-3 a pop) so he can at least harass platforms.

There. But fuck him because they will never get rid of his super armor so anyone playing against him may as well just camp the nigger out.

Reminder that Pikachu, Falco, Luigi, and Fox can reuse their side-b's after they get hit out of it, but not Mac.

pastebin.com/DQhZ2tu5
Follow this

allow his normal standard punches to reflect projectiles
give his up-B a tiny bit more height and his side-B travel a bit farther the longer you hold side-B

Don't really like the change to slip-counter. It's the one move that reliably gets me back on stage because every mouthbreather tries to smack little mac while he's off stage. It gives me a free recovery and lets them know they can't get a free gimp.

The slip counter works the same as it does in the air.

Projectiles off-stage are also useful for slip-counter recoveries too. I like the idea of building KO punch via dodging though.