How does one get into game center cx?

how does one get into game center cx?

Attached: game center cx.jpg (640x360, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral
nyaa.si/view/835004
nyaa.si/view/419402
nyaa.si/view/762702
vocaroo.com/i/s0J3hfId7Z2V
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1k6ufu9sQCRCECt1ykMc55kSLqy_kZ4w
pastebin.com/S9Z26LLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just watch the show

Is he doing the fucking YMCA?

>get into
?

get
in
to

Attached: lisa.gif (345x259, 450K)

pastebin.com/u/GCCXGeneral

Pick something that sounds fun or is on the recommendations.

nyaa.si/view/835004
Called Tokyo Encounter.
Format is kinda similar to GCCX

Just watch it.

Attached: 236 Marchen Maze (1).mkv_snapshot_43.51_[2017.08.29_08.48.34].jpg (1280x720, 446K)

This show is more enjoyable if you're a seiyuufag

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Tokyo Encounter 2 - 29(53) (AT-X 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_10.10_[2017.12.07_11.50 (1280x720, 669K)

Is there a fansubbed dvd rip of Ninja Gaiden or the other shitaku dubbed episodes yet?
It feels like it's been a decade and this moralfag watershed needs to lift. It makes me think I'm insane living in a world where Ninja Gaiden episode isn't properly subbed. I cannot, CANNOT watch the shitaku dub. I cannot watch an episode without a Tamage. I cannot watch a dub that pronounces Abe's name like it's fucking short for Abraham.
I would buy a group the GCCX dvds out of my own pocket if they committed to filling these gaps in the series.

Attached: 1551632804892.jpg (754x692, 137K)

nyaa.si/view/419402

Attached: 112d.jpg (245x184, 22K)

nah, Japanese body language for "OK".

you just hunker down and work your way through 18+ seasons of hour long episodes, each just as good as the last.

GOD
BLESS
YOU

Attached: 1520131149648.gif (320x320, 691K)

Watch the episodes of games you like and then watch the quiz episodes because they're the best.

They're well into 23 seasons if you count unsubbed.

It still doesn't have the tamage bits and other stuff, but you can download the fansubs of those and watch them at the break points.

Just watch it

Attached: えっ?.png (697x777, 579K)

nah you gotta watch it all so you can see a man's life pass before your eyes

he starts out young and bright eyed, then gets married, then has a kid, then has another kid, and kids that were babies in early seasons pop up at later fan events in latter seasons much older

Episodes of longer games where they just give him a near-completed save file suck so much dick.

Remember the Shiren the Wanderer episode where they gave him, like, +30 gear and he obviously cleared the game immediately. Such garbage.

>doesn't have the tamage bits and other stuff
and that's a good thing

>Season 23: Episode 8 (#284) "That RPG" premieres on Thursday, August 15th.

I'll repeat my prediction that this will be Mother. It just had its 30th anniversary.

So what's the ETA on getting Arino a immortal body?

Sneed

i mean for every instance like that there are about twenty instances where they deliberately don't tell him crucial shit that would save him time and suffering to his thumbs. like they always fucking wait to explain how continues and level skips work in the game, until he's died/redone the first handful of levels like thirty times, and THEN they say "hold down and X" or some really simple shit like wtf

just tell him earlier

He's very stubborn about not reading the manual until he absolutely has to. I think that's meant to simulate how a kid would dive into these games decades ago.

Pick an episode of a game you like and watch it. Then watch a special, like the Northern Game thing.

nothing but dead links and torrents with 0 seeds and 2 leechers
all i can find of takeshi challenge is a 13 minute youtube clip

sorry for your retardation user.

sa-gccx.com has direct downloads for pretty much all the episodes hosted on mega so you don't need to torrent.

also archive.org has a ton of episodes you can playback in browser.

also gccxstream on twitch doesn't stream it live anymore but they have vods of most seasons 1-18 still up.

If you follow the instructions in the pastebin downloads, there's this seeded torrent, then you can get anything newer from the latest subs paste.

nyaa.si/view/762702

retard

>sa-gccx.com has direct downloads for pretty much all the episodes hosted on mega so you don't need to torrent.
Almost all of their direct download links have died and nobody on the team has bothered to reup them no matter how many times we report the dead links. For years.

Torrenting is still the best option.

thanks i hadn't noticed since i usually just watch them on gccxstream. last time i was on sa-gccx all the recent seasons downloaded fine. guess i'm the retard now.

Nah man it's ok, you just didn't know. I've just given up trying to get that SA site's attention.

Attached: 1563760107342.jpg (1000x750, 440K)

why does he tape his forehead?

It's a cooling pad. They feel amazing when you're worn out and have a headache.

Go fuck yourself. Tamage is comfy and it feel good to know there are thousands of arcade cabs kicking around in public over in Nipland.

nigger it's the worst part of the show, nobody gives a fuck about arcades

I like the trips. They break up the action nicely, and I like seeing the arcades and other places they go.

It's just sometimes depressing how many of the places they've visited have since shut down.

nobody gives a fuck about you

why would anyone care about jap arcades you dumb motherfucker
it was fun at first then he started going to shitty small stores and play the same games over and over.

vocaroo.com/i/s0J3hfId7Z2V

TamaGe feels

Attached: sex.png (250x173, 53K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1k6ufu9sQCRCECt1ykMc55kSLqy_kZ4w
minecraft series with his comedy partner.
Give the guy a follow, he did a great job

I only watch arcade part in most episode

>that live translation where he spent entire stream on 1 level in quest of Ki

Attached: ttt.jpg (217x274, 22K)

>itd literally be quicker for someone to learn japanese than it would be to wait for sagccx to translate a new episode
So annoying. Hopefully someone else picks it up and doesnt back down when those faggots at SA get asshurt and threaten to stop doing translations ever.

It's annoying when Arino goes right for Metal Slug but what do you expect when it's literally everywhere?

I wonder how many times he played that "guide the ball/coin into the hole" game

I downloaded those from the pastebin last year. Translator definitely did a good job. I hope he does more sometime.

I remember him playing the race one at least twice but those aren't such a big deal. Videogames are only the better part of the arcade experience. They don't do pinball in Nipland even if they do have their share of garbage ticket games.

>at least twice
Did you watch all seasons? He played that shit around 20+ times

so is season 1 episode 1 12 minutes or 60 minutes? i have two versions. i dont understand

first season has a lot of interviews. The longest is with interview, the shortest only challenge.

I haven't watched GCCX for like 2 years now. Were they able to sub 2 more episodes?

At this point just start rewatching the show. You probably already forgot everything anyway.
That's what I do

One sub group did just challenges, another did whole episodes. The episode list tells you what's what for each season.

pastebin.com/S9Z26LLQ

Did you see the Yoiko subs yet? Those are really good and will last you about 8 hours.