Won 65+ straight battles in Arenas

>won 65+ straight battles in Arenas
>his recovery is alot better
forget mid-tier, he's A+ now

Attached: ridley_by_cannibal_sarracenian_dcebjlz-fullview.jpg (800x330, 39K)

can we get a RIDLEY thread without the need of blue spandex?

Attached: 34048581_951002281748465_2300045795501539328_n.jpg (480x480, 31K)

>haven't been paying attention much to the patch
>look up the patch notes
>sure as shit Ridley's been buffed
LET'S FUCKING GO HOLY SHIT

>guys I beat some shitters, my personal favorite characters is now top tier

Go to a tourney you retard o line doesn’t mean shit LMAO

My fellow buffedbros

Attached: 296e49ba8ec669b5150dd2efef4e2bf4.jpg (1800x2000, 2.44M)

Still wish they make him super-heavyweight. I'd even accept him being the lightest SHW since he's Holocaust skinny.

The buffs are nice.

Attached: Le murder face.jpg (683x1024, 56K)

Smellfags need not apply

Host arena, I wanna piece.

Must be great being a mewtwo player huh? Whats your favorite buff for him

SW 7991 7537 4880 is my friend code, I'll start one later tonight at 8:00. I'll even make a thread for it so you better be there

EST btw

God for you Ridley bros

Attached: 1559585644625.gif (316x296, 2.98M)

Fuuuck, I'm usually East Coast but I'm visiting family on the west coast, I'll be there but might be laggy.

Attached: 77bfb842703e88f547324c35278f07047772a031_hq.jpg (640x480, 53K)

a better day is coming, reptilebro
I know it

Just the tail fix alone probably pushed him to top mid tier if not higher, but I'd have the say the faster reflect is really nice

Just a month ago I was always playing the same two characters. Now there are way too many characters I want to play and Ridley is definitely one of them. Should have tried him out sooner, he's so much fun.

Thats fine bro

Not having a giant tail hitbox, ez. The upsmash is nice, but I should really learn to use the side b since that also got buffed and I see people do some neat stuff with it.

Hes really the best, im happy with what they did, just a tad upset theres no pogo tail but i cant complain. Better than what they did with Ganon :(

Yup, happy to see him get buffed alongside Charizard and Corrin too. I'm having so much fun with this game now.

Honestly Ridley's lucky to have gotten in so late so he got a faithful portrayal. I can't imagine how shit he'd probably be if he'd been introduced in Melee.

>Melee Ridley
>exclusively uses punches and kicks
or worse still he'd be a Bowser clone

Im glad they didnt reel Wario into Melee like they planned too, he would have been a clone of Mario

Short hop side b into fair is true

Tell that to Dark Samus. Doesn't even have different properties. Just different animations and some slightly different angles on her shit. She's likely to be cut and never expanded upon again, fuck that.

I have the conspiracy theory she was added just so they could add Chrom without the western fans getting mad about it.

Still, even if she is likely to get cut... same goes to a lot of characters for Smash six now, but, she is is a Smash veteran now, so she will always had a chance to come back out of nowhere like Dr Mario did back in four not to mention Roy, specially with both Echoes and Clones being so easy to make, and Nintendo still needing ways to place western fans. I just hope that with time, she goes through the slow road that Ganondorf took, to differentiate from her counter part.

To be fair, Roy was just advertisment, and Dr Mario could be a skin. Pichu and YL are exceptional but Pichu doesnt deserve the spot and YL could have used his masks. Dark Samus and Dark Pit need to be decloned

My only hope right now is Brawl modding. I'd like to be optimistic and hope she comes back in the future. It's hard to tell with the increasing amount of mouthbreathers that screech at any mention of first party characters being included. Especially when Prime 4 is out and Dark Samus is a thing of the past. At least Ridley's in.

I am all for both Third and First Party characters, and honesltly, we all know the Base Roster will always be in favor of First Party anyway.

I have hopes DS can keep her slot, as long as she is a Echo, there is no reason to cut her when Sheik is still a thing (Even if HW technically made her relevant again), granted, I don't have much hopes for her coming back on 6, but I do think she is one of those Veterans that can come back out of nowhere on any given entry, even if just to keep a decent size on the Metroid roster for the Western fans.

And again, I do hope the more she appear, the more tweaks she gets to differentiate her from Samus.

I want my girl Dark Samus to get decloned so fucking badly. They did her so wrong in this game.

I mean, somehow we force Sakurai to add no one, but two Metroid characters... that feel surreal still. I think that as long as we can keep her in (like, she is an echo, there is no reason to cut her!) We can do as the Ganondorf fans did, and slowly declone her on each entry.

>Ganondorf
Man, I am so glad reading

The G-Dorf got a bad hand since the very beginning. Now he's stuck in a tight spot where dedicated LoZ fans want his moveset changed but too many people like the way he plays now, so you know the Smash team doesn't 100% know what to do.

I'm glad Ridley avoided that shit at least.

Oh fuck, Ridley got a buff? And Mewtwo? Shit, I need to have some of my friends over, they're gonna be pretty excited.