What's the most kino moment in this series?

What's the most kino moment in this series?

Attached: Zelda_Logo.svg.png (1200x489, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cml57TSaisw
youtube.com/watch?v=_0B5xY95LbQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=My4YXg_xSyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0C6SVPVvVsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Link.webm (640x480, 437K)

That time Link let that big fish eat him and he got to play around inside of it haha

I really like Tower of the Gods rising out of the ocean. And then of course beating it and ending up in Hyrule.

When windwaker gramma gives you that jar of soup holy shit I was hype I fucking love soup

Attached: 1564161463573.jpg (600x482, 95K)

This, along with stepping into Hyrule Castle Town afterwards, and finding the Forest Temple for the first time.

Honestly, the whole adult section of OoT was a fucking masterpiece.

Attached: moonconsume.png (1079x809, 566K)

I coveted that wind, I suppose

Daphnes Noahnsen Hyrule touching the Triforce before Ganondorf can, wishing to wash away Hyrule forever, Ganon laughing maniacally, and the water starting to fall down around them all.

KINO.

What did he mean by this?

How is this even a fucking question?

Attached: il_794xN.670075592_4pwy.jpg (794x1161, 109K)

Even if you hate Twilight Princess, you have to admit this part was pure kino

Attached: Death of Ganon.jpg (800x429, 35K)

He wanted Zelda's big braps in his face

Link getting his iconic hat from Ezlo

Master Sword to the forehead. How could it be anything else, the only other thing that comes close is

How did Aonuma go from making this kino to the mediocrity that was the series after? Was it revenge for Nintendo rushing WW?

It's Miyamoto. He doesn't want story in games, especially anything that has an impact. It's why BoTW basically had nothing to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cml57TSaisw

>Was it revenge for Nintendo rushing WW?
Then why he did punish us with so many shitty Toon Zelda games?

Unironically the last leg of Twilight Princess

When Link and Zelda fucked like goddamned rabbits after killing this guy

Attached: loz__demon_s_fall_by_ferisae_d2vu46g-pre.jpg (894x894, 95K)

God that face, after almost a decade of the 3DS version being out its nuts going back to n64

>Confront the most haunting part of the game by calling the giants to break the cycle
>It fails and Majora reveals that it has a mind of its own, the moon starts talking and opens its mouth to consume everything
>Chasing Majora inside the moon which is a calm peaceful grass land
Majora's kino

So uhh you just ignore the two games before botw and skip to the one that miyamoto has had the least input in? Miyamoto would never say that about Zelda stupid. He says he doesnt want story in MARIO because he doesn't want it to overlap with Zelda.

Dark Link fight in Zelda 2

ya I'd describe TP as mediocre... but the final showdown was on point.

Dark Link in OoT, when he jumps on your sword.
Alternately any scene with Midna grinning

Ganondorf surviving the collapse and transforming into Ganon. Friggin A, it's a race for second place imho.

youtube.com/watch?v=_0B5xY95LbQ

The first screen of the first game
The Windfish
Cursed Naydra

Everything from when Hilda tells you about the history of Lorule to the very end of the game is the most kino the series has ever gotten. Every moment in that period gets successively kinoer culminating in Hilda crying when they wish back Lorule's triforce.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it at all yet honestly.

Attached: Bu5tbI2.png (1200x720, 107K)

Based, replaying that game right now

Attached: WELCOME TO MY WORLD...OF GAMING.jpg (1917x1053, 243K)

this was good

I hate you.
that moment was my sexual awakening haha

This guy gets it.

Attached: 1451740244265.gif (335x197, 3M)

No I'd describe it as a massive waste of time, lame pay off, and the worst boss fight this side of Demise.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

Cringe. Fedora Mask fags please fuck off.

Not him but I love ALBW2 and I just finished the original Zelda a few weeks ago and my body wants more of this shit, should I replay that one? I always wanted to make a green tunic run

delete this you sick fuck

>moment

Attached: zelda-attract-mode.png (887x768, 220K)

y-you too :’)

Attached: F32332B3-463D-4BE8-A0B3-2B37066482BB.gif (400x386, 740K)

It took me longer then I care to admit that the reason it's called The Legend of Zelda is because at the start of the game you're told the Legend of Zelda.

Attached: rip.jpg (638x388, 30K)

Link's Awakening's ending

this entire fight

Attached: Ocarina of Time Ganon - 2.jpg (1366x768, 179K)

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 55K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=My4YXg_xSyQ

Still gives me chills to this day.

That's not a legend, it's literally what just happened a few days ago. Link meets Impa, Impa tells him Zelda has been kidnapped by Ganon and that Ganon has the Triforce, so Link goes for the other Triforce and save Zelda.

Getting the master sword in Link To The Past.
youtube.com/watch?v=0C6SVPVvVsk
You fought through 3 dungeons to get the pendants, facing off against many opponents, and finally pulled the sword out of its resting place. The pendants light up, the fog clears, the sun shines through the forest canopy, and for a moment you felt like you've won, only for Zelda to call you again to be saved.
I think what makes this special is that there wasn't anything like that in the previous two Zelda games.