BOTW with better combat

>BOTW with better combat

youtu.be/S1WmmsEXtyE

Attached: 9372373D-5886-431D-BF19-149628E92C7A.png (1000x562, 964K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GyRS33WIlcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like fortnite

>snoyfags hate botw
>get excited for a botwclone
???

Well the screenshot is from mobile, the PS4 version will look better.

Lol it’s unironically souless

Looks like a shitty mobile game.

someone please tell me you can change the language

Yes we hate games with bad executions of concepts but we like games that execute the concept well

Nope, those two comfy towns look better than BOTW

>MiHoYo
They've moved from shamelessly ripping off Bayonetta to shamelessly ripping off Zelda. They truly are doing their mother country proud.

Sarcasm aside, I'm actually looking forward to this game.

it's literally a mobile game

a pretty polished mobile game, sure, but still a mobile game

and worse, it's a chinese gacha p2w mobile game

>unreleased game
>executed well
The absolute STATE of snoyfags

>Musou combat
>good

Attached: lol_smug.png (221x380, 109K)

Looks like battlefield heroes

Go on, n*ntendo fans, find any flaw you can on this game
Every single one of them can be found in BotW
I guess your game is not so perfect now, huh?

mobile gameplay

youtube.com/watch?v=GyRS33WIlcI

3 buttons. jump, attack, sprint.

WOW

Those are basically all of the buttons you use in Zelda

Is this that mobile gacha game?

hope to god it has dubs other than chinese. what an ugly language

>472566091
How can anyone be this obsessed?

>mobile game gets ported to console
>shocked that the gameplay is simple enough for mobile gamers

>botw but with gay anime shit

Attached: into the trash.jpg (315x256, 11K)

nintenbros itt hoes mad

Honkai Impact 3 got a Japanese language track, and they got some high-quality voice actors for it too. So I imagine Honkai: Breath of the Wild or whatever this game is will get a Japanese track as well.

>best part of BotW is its perfect atmosphere and interesting physics system
>barking Chinese and Musou combat

Umm... Might be fun? But if we judge it as a BotW ripoff it's a failure.

OP's post literally says >BOTW with better combat
did you think it was going to be a clean discussion between ps4 and switch players?

Hope this comes to console. Would be sweet having this and 97 BotW

This will be just like Monster Hunter threads here all over again, where at times you have to practically speak in code if you want to discuss it without the resident console warriors shitting in the pool.

read the title of the video

i'm not shocked i'm just pointing it out because people seem to think this will be some great rpg, when it's literally just a gacha mobile game.

if pc players get mad over games being restricted due to consoles, well fuck me, now they're going to be downgraded to fit on phones too

>BOTW
>not anime

Attached: lol2.jpg (700x733, 67K)

at least it doesn't have screeching anime girls

You can tell a lot from videos retard

can chinks do anything originial or do they just steal shit?

Is there any language that sounds more disgusting than chinese?

I'm impressed that you try to act like it's a good thing.

It would if you turned on the Japanese voices. But them making Zelda talk deeper in the western version didn't fix her shit Tsun personality. Zelda is as anime as it gets. It literally copied Miyazaki.

Attached: 1522318730994.jpg (1000x1373, 506K)

another genshin impact shill thread?
really?

>Xi xi xing xi la xi xing xi cha xi ching chong
Nope, sounds disgusting

French and Arabic.

French doesn't sound that bad, but it's a fucking mess when you want to learn to write in French

French is up there but there are some people that don't sound awful.

>snoy funding botw clone
>right down to the ui menu and gliding
why am i not surprised?

should anyone be surprised?
sony loves copying Nintendo

Attached: winning2.jpg (1000x2564, 1.13M)

>no bombs
>no magnetism
>no cryokinesis
>no weapon throwing
>no spears
>no climbing
>no cooking
>no open-world design
>no glider
>no camera
>no weather
>no temperature
>no chopping down trees
>no crafting
It's shit

it's a mobile game ported on Ps4, there's no need for this whole "wow Sony can't find new ideas"

I'm game, hope it gets an English dub but whatever.
Looking forwards to fire great sword man.

>no cooking
>no temperature
>no crafting
actually a good thing
>no open-world design
botw had open-world design?

There's like 12 different versions of Chinese, plus hundreds of regional dialects. You'll need to be more specific. Even Mandarin vs Cantonese is massively different. It's like comparing English to Russian.

>Chinese games that ripped assets from botw
Typical.

>chinkshit

Attached: 1543419378848.gif (200x270, 819K)

>Snoys depend on mobile game ports so they have even something in their library
Please stop, I am laughing too hard and it hurts

>BOTW with better combat

Attached: file.png (672x378, 435K)

And no puzzles or environmental effects or physics/sheikah slate abilities?
So basically just dragons Dogma

kek next you'll tell me the switch is not popular because of its ports but because of its exclusives, right?

They all sound like shit

i enjoyed MTAP much more than i did Starjew Valley so i'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt

>no cooking
>no temperature
>no crafting
There are all things that help to create a cohesive open world
>botw had open-world design?
for sure
even if you didnt like the game, it's hard to deny that it brought a lot of new ideas to the format, shit like weather effects that have to be prepared for or manipulated, terrain that has to actually be traversed. It's the type of design for Open World games I always hoped for and it's also why Death Stranding looks so interesting to me since it seems to be taking a similar approach of making traversal a mechanic in of itself

I liked Hyrule Warriors

yeah
english

>moe shit characters
>implying combat was the only thing holding BOTW back
There’s also something fishy here. Mark my words, there will be some horribly glancing issue when the full thing comes out.
Remember what early BOTW promised.

Attached: 2DE33604-9B72-4E78-B896-C69D92F0E690.gif (300x225, 1.88M)

wasn't it confirmed that the dungeons could only be played 3 times per day?
I remember an image that showed the 1/3 number in front of a dungeon entrance

Nope. Switch is popular, because it's fun. I don't have much against Sony, but their company policies and the general design philosophy after PS2 has been shit. I wish they would not be so afraid of making something fun and keep even some kind of mascots they would be easy to remember from. Also Naughty Dog has turned into "cinematic experience"-chasing boredom and I really miss their Crash and Jak trilogy. So much untapped potential in fun. Switch+PC covers my gaming needs well enough and Sony throws franchices out of the window so often that it's depressing to even think about. Sony doesn't have much franchises that have lasted full 4 generations on their console, Wipeout and Gran Turismo are the only ones that comes to mind.

this looks so uninspired I want to vomit.

the switch is popular because nintendo has a fanbase capable of buying literal shit if it was made by their favorite company
don't tell me it's not true, every single time a game gets announced, you can see people asking for a switch port, and every single time the game gets ported, it's a fucking mess
the switch is popular because it's a console for normalfags and normalfags don't have any taste when it comes to video games, they just play what is popular and ignore what is not

Looks neat, but I hope that fight at the end isn't indicative of how most boss fights are gonna go. The enemy variety and settlements are what set it apart the most from BotW for me so I'll wait and see what those are really like before I think about picking this up.
inb4 settlements are just pretty jpgs with an in-game menu

People didn't complain about BotW's combat until it was out and people got to end game where it fell apart. This game's combat is likely going to be poor anyway, looks like musuo garbage

god chinese is such an ugly langauge to listen to

>Implying they won't have waifugachapots that you have to drink and burp up those functions in new multi-colored armors and bras.

>low budget weebshit
Yuck

cope

Playstation is normalfag FIFA-machine user. Switch is for kids.
Sony panders towards current mainstream trends and "cinematic experiences". Switch uses their franchise recognition and makes games for kids.
Sony has no franchises, they just take the current popular trend and makes games pandering to that. They even changed GoW to chase after "over-the-shoulder cinematic experience"
Are there blind Ninbabbys defending BotW and Odyssey as 10/10 flawless games? Of course. Are there Snoy boys defending censorship and SJW-pandering on their platform? Of course
It is just what you take away from your console as a console. Not as a "community". Do I like "mature" and "movie-like" experiences? No, I have books and movies that do those much better. Do I like "Kiddie shit" on underpowered hardware? Sometimes, underpowered part makes me sad. At least i know the franchises and devs on the platform. Do I care about AAA-Western games? Very very rarely. Do I like animetiddies? Yup.
So PC+Switch it is.
As I said, I have nothing against Sony, it's just that I'm not interested in the games on their platform anymore. Nintendo console with PS4 hardware would be nice tho.
Also, if a multiplat game comes to switch and pc, I buy or yarr it for pc.

based

That’s because Sony fans have nothing BUT videos on their console.

>Every monster seem to be HP sponges
Yup, won't be annoying at all

>weeb shit
pass

Why is it so easy to tell this is not a Japanese game but instead some SEA monkey trash?
There is always something off about them even though its anime aesthetics all the same.
Weird isnt it
But its useful because it tells you to stay the fuck away and I will