Post your kart loadouts

Post your kart loadouts

Any chance of baby Tropy and Cortex still making it in?

Attached: ctr_mains.png (2000x1600, 2.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVNAWFOqPWQ
files.catbox.moe/spbrp8.mp4
twitter.com/41Strange/status/1157014061617254400?s=20
youtube.com/watch?v=6lOqgFu7XJw
youtube.com/watch?v=BprSu3d-a3c&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=TpXr3MR1Wuw
crashbandicoot.com/crashteamracing/grandprix
twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1156593895540576256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forever and always

Attached: IMG_20190624_210633~2.jpg (714x620, 110K)

what's that penta cart and how to get the paintjob?

looks randomly put together and bad

>assblasted janny deletes 2 CTR threads and comes back after a few day absence
Sorry dude but this ones gone.

should have stayed on /vg/ instead of making every thread clearly abut furshit.
can't wait for the diaperfags killing all your threads for good.

Salty.

Attached: E6B29220-64E2-4D1F-927A-6D02D701EE51.jpg (894x894, 129K)

have sex with animals

What are you even on about

People on Yea Forums will stick their dick in anything newfag

Attached: L13.png (410x640, 373K)

With anthro girls? Anyday

Attached: C5D2229A-B8C8-4460-B4B6-55254ACAB5BA.jpg (346x579, 64K)

>mfw N Gin Labs platinum relic

youtube.com/watch?v=JVNAWFOqPWQ

Attached: dexter2.gif (500x375, 3.06M)

Cabrio with the dragon skin and the paint job that comes with the Germany flag it looks like to me.

I'm not the biggest fan of skins but some are cool

Attached: battleships.jpg (1964x1488, 599K)

>tfw 1:59:96 on Clockwork Wumpa TT
Definitely much room for improvement but damn did it feel good to get sub 2 minutes.

Attached: Crunch 3.png (152x171, 16K)

true suffering
at least once you've done it you never have to do it again
unless you bought the game on Switch and PS4 like I did

Pura with the Standard Kart and Indigo Champion colours as it looks like his actual default kart colours.

Sometimes White Tiger Pura with the classic kart and Megumi's kart colours.

>mfw I finally unlocked Digital Tropy and realised he's finally on my time

Attached: 1563266346585.jpg (902x702, 282K)

looks based

imagine being this obsessed to an unhealthy degree just cause some people want to chat with each other on Yea Forums

Why is Joe Rogan in CTR?

Attached: A JR appears.gif (342x338, 1.5M)

What's a good kart load out for Purple and White suit Pinstripe?

Attached: Chapter_397_Cover_A.png (780x1200, 1.63M)

Do you have the original Trophy save file speach that this image is from. Wanna try and voice it.

Reddit tier as fuck

Degenerate Cocofag with a ugly paint job and kart.

Boring

Cunt

there really isn't an "ugly 90s sedan" option so I guess the closest thing might be Deadinator with Standard White or Champion with White and Red

Cope

Sorry for shit quality

Attached: IMG_20190801_235745.jpg (3120x4160, 2.89M)

like your face

Attached: 1564626607200.jpg (558x483, 47K)

Reposting

Attached: IMG_20190802_105908.jpg (2638x2147, 3.23M)

>game still doesn't have a no items online mode

please Beenox, allow me to love this game, it has to be this next patch, right bros?

Attached: Capture.png (524x390, 338K)

>no items online mode
would anyone really use it? I mean, that's a mode asking for everyone abandoning the race once the first place escapes

I don't think there would be any point to it because that jis thg sounds like time trials vs. but first place only ever really escapes when everyone else is too busy dragging each other back into MY POT
when I fall behind the reason I catch up is because eventually they make a mistake, not because I hit them with an item

Cuddling in bed with Liz

Attached: E8EBC876-697F-454A-B2B2-43119AB45A8B.jpg (919x1174, 84K)

real-time time trial has value to it but it's just an incredible niche that I don't see it ever happening.

Nice

literally just turn item crates off and make it an optional mode, that's all it takes, next to zero effort

>yeah bro just segregate the online community into partitions that never interact with one another, that'll go over great

>more options BAD
>less options GOOD

>CNK campaign expansion in December.
>Adds new sections to the map modeled after the original CNK areas (might use an entirely new map, too early in development to decide). >Remastered CNK cutscenes
>Unlocks Emperor Velo on completion

>Original campaign expansion in April 2020
Unlocks Chicken King
>Similarly adds new areas to the map, featuring all of the Grand Prix tracks up to that point and a whopping 5 new tracks
>Brand new cutscenes and story

Each expansion is 10 bucks. All tracks, characters, and karts will come to the pitstop save for the reward characters and skins.

Screencap this. From the internal Beenox roadmap.

Attached: wdghlzhusk631.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

Soon the egg will be mine.

Attached: W2C4OiA.png (1920x1080, 919K)

More like
>Unified online experience good
>Heavily segregated online experience bad

I believe every word that man just said because it is exactly what I wanted to hear

surely a 'heavily segregated' experience would mean more players are voluntarily choosing what they consider to be the best way to play?
I fail to see the problem

>Boost item can be used to attack other racers
>Can't use it to open the door on tiger temple
FUCK

Bitch you stole my Penta loadout. Nice Tawna tho

Attached: Speed Mains.png (2004x826, 2.56M)

>why have a small number of lively modes when you have a ton of dead ones?
wow gee you're so smart, user

The problem is it would essencially halve the amount of players in each mode.

You think it's hard to find games during the day now? Imagine half of the players that ARE online are trying to que for a different game mode.

It's exactly what happened to EAs Battlefront reboot and it killed the game

Lmao I wish I could watch a retard boost straight into the door and get stuck

Owen please leave

i pick cowboy fake crash and a full gold kart

So should there like be an update or something.

GP time.
Could somebody screenshot the challenges?

2PM UTC

Can't since it hasn't updated and it shows the old grand prix but with a new grand prix score.

just opened the pit shop and got 100 nitro points wtf

Same here.
I hope they still count when it's updated. If not, I'm gonna stay away so I don't accidentally get any more nitro points

You should be more worried if you overwrote your nitro prix score and invalidated your champion car.

Has the grand prix already started for people here in america?

Attached: heccers.gif (212x354, 169K)

You can only do this if you have a sizeable playerbase large enough to sustain multiple game modes. League of Legends in small areas is a good example, the Oceanic server only has certain game modes open on weekends due to increased player count, otherwise it takes too long to get into games.

I myself am finding myself waiting 3-5 minutes to get into an online game of CTR now, it'd probably be impossible if it was split again. Pretty sure battle mode is dead as well.

The leaderboards are still locked so who knows whats going on

100 isnt much though
i think if you play 1 online match and 1 time trial a day you can make the 5% in nitro easily
shouldnt be worried since its locked after the GP ended
where the fuck is the car though

Yes and no, the game says it started but the update is mia so the game is acting fucked up.

guess I'll just keep watching boreball and wait for the update

Disgusting

Attached: like...bruh.png (588x113, 16K)

Wait I just earned nitro

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190731105654.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

oh okay. dumb me

Attached: Crash™ Team Racing Nitro-Fueled_20190720211818.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

They probably shouldn't have had the game go into this state where it thinks it's in a grand prix when it's not.

It makes it seem more likely to me the rewards are gonna get fucked up since it seems very unintentional and the in game notifications themselves say its started.

Dont be a homo

Attached: 0E885905-C9E0-4596-948B-FDE8911BACE5.jpg (219x253, 20K)

Disgusting

Long nose to assert dominance on other bandicoot girls.

kino

>can't play until the fucking update drops because I don't want my GP messed up
>once the update does drop it will be MTX hell
I just wanted to play video games

How exactly will the GP fuck up? Your place on the leaderboard is already locked

>Mtx hell
What? How?

Theyre beautiful

Attached: AA7E54E2-59BD-479B-824F-3E657E37F030.png (569x662, 465K)

You honestly have enough faith in Beenox that won't happen?

The same Beenox that caused a save corrupting bug because they forgot to account for a bonus track Beenox?

stop spamming these bandibitches in every crash thread please im begging u

Attached: IMG_1389.jpg (345x345, 18K)

is there a way to report janitor behavior? they delete threads for no reason, instead of just banning or deleting individual posters.

time trials and saving broke the game the first week. anything can go wrong.

Im afraid that wont be possible

Attached: 35D14120-3613-4C12-A968-D33E7BE5C1FF.jpg (644x363, 16K)

Jannies shouldnt be banning anybody period for something as trivial as CTR stuff.

With the second Crash 3 Grand Prix

Question: Has anyone here accidentally received overriding Nitro points by doing any single player activities?
I just completed a platinum relic challenge with fucking Polar in adventure mode because I was lurking here and /vg/ for news about the grand prix. I had checked the Pit Stop 10 minutes before it reset today and didn’t receive any Nitro there, but now I’m wondering if as soon as I hit X to acknowledge the platinum relic whether I’ll get a facefull of “LOL NO KART FOR U.”
I could turn the system off manually just in case but doing that particular track with a turning character had been the one thing holding me back from all-platinum on Classic mode. Already did it on Hard where I could just switch between Speed and Accel at my leisure.

Best thing to do is ignore them or shit post their posts til you find something they hate, then flood them with it til it annoys the piss out of them

Attached: 1564465351850.png (228x406, 140K)

Anyone else not receiving the number of wumpa coins that the end of the race screen shows?
I just finished 6th in tiny arena it said I was getting 550 coins, but I went from 2350 to just 2550

Rocket Kart, Flame Decal.
What are the wheels and what colours?

gud idea

Attached: IMG_1086.jpg (715x354, 54K)

>tfw doing maps with blue flame for seven laps
Managed to do Out of Time for almost all the laps which was really fucking fun

Attached: Captain Falcon.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Electron Trikee I believe and the paint job from German flag

so it begins

>I just finished 6th in tiny arena it said I was getting 550 coins
Sounds like the game is incorrectly giving you weekday wumpa time payouts. ~200 for 6th sounds more appropriate for weekend payouts.

It's possible that weekend wumpa time also isn't starting till 2PM but the game still shows weekend wumpa time anyway?

>~200 for 6th sounds more appropriate for weekend payouts.
weekday*

>It's possible that weekend wumpa time also isn't starting till 2PM but the game still shows weekend wumpa time anyway?
wow they really fucked up this time, thank God I only ran 4 races, holy shit

Attached: 1564609325178.png (766x612, 713K)

Attached: 1564694205884.jpg (576x580, 51K)

The more I hear of this fuck up the more I fear for my Champion Kart.

OH SHIT

Attached: pt-9.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

plz be real

Attached: NYN.gif (125x125, 216K)

they're real. for some reason japan got the update early, but not the ability to earn the characters.

just randomly unlocked GP crunch skin for the second time lol wtf is happening

oh nice that creature on thunderstruck/clockwork wumpa is a sticker

also, did I just unlock the Pharaoh Cortex sticker again?

ARE THE CHAMPION KARTS GIVEN OUT YET

game's trying to unlock something that doesn't exist yet because you don't have the update.

can confirm no

oh baby that's good

Not him but get fucked

Attached: 182045.png (1170x618, 1.39M)

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

do more players have Tropy or trance at this point

Making Isabella a mother.

Fucking BASED. It sucks the GP hasn't actually happened, though. I'm afraid to turn on my game because you can't trust these fuckers to not screw up your save file.

Attached: 1562149615434.png (1533x868, 2.59M)

whats the deal witch n trance?
is he a rare shop item? i wanna get him
also checked

He was only available in the summer bundle which wasn't in rotation during the GP.

Leaderboards have been shifting still despite being locked.

WHAT I DIDNT KNOW FUCK

Do I NEED to get all boxes for the plat relics?

No

He was exclusive to the summertime package before GP1 started, and was never added into rotation after that. so anyone who has him right now likely bought the game day one and no-lifed the shit out of it I am one of them. He will be available in GP2 starting tomorrow. He has a legendary skin, and also nets the players nitro points.

depends what track. some yes, some no. All you need to do is beat the given time. On some tracks it's possible to do that without getting every crate.

>so anyone who has him right now likely bought the game day one and no-lifed the shit out of it
Why? When the game came out there were only two items in that slot: the princess Coco bundle and the N Trance one

Its not mandatory, a majority of the tracks, especially on easy mode, you can beat with a mixture of SF/USF and hitting what 3 or 2 second boxes you can along the way.

Certain tracks though you'll be really hard pressed to do without getting every box, like N.Gin Lab or Papu's Pyramid.

Hot Air Skyway you can actually get platinum on without hitting a single box if you're good enough to USF the whole way, otherwise I'd recommend getting all boxes on that level too. Same for Cortex Castle.

Depends on how you play the game. I bought every other character before I bough the pack, which was a risky move. N Trance was my last acquisition before the nitro squad characters came out.

>Football Tiny
>Biker Tiny
>now Gladiator Tiny

Why can't Tinybros stop winning?

The CHAD Tiny costumes VS. The VIRGIN Papu Papu nonexistent costumes

I guess tropy lol. I wish I could find N.trance before this one ends lol

I always l liked Tiny in the original but NF has really got me using him a lot more with his quality skins. I'm just waiting for Beenox to fucking implement a fucking loadout sets so I don't have to adjust every single little thing every time I want another character. Or at the very least let me adjust my kart before going into a lobby.

He's not even in the pit stop until tomorrow, so the only people who have him are basically day one players I wish they'd keep it that way, I'm a faggot

General Tiny is fantastic too. Literally all of Tiny's skins are amazing.

why are tiny, dingodile, and ripper roo the most based characters? and why is crash never played by anyone

TINY GET TROPHY

Attached: Is This A Race Or Time Trials.webm (720x404, 2.84M)

What do I need for 101%

All plat relics or all gold?

You forgot the norms

Gold

Gold is good enough for 101%

>12 seconds short of the platinum relic time
>in an online race

Attached: GOOTECKS THE READS DID YOU SEE THE READS.png (800x800, 1.31M)

gold

I've only seen shitters play as Crash, especially in the star and biker skins

I strive to be like this on hot air skyway

Attached: Armor.jpg (343x400, 36K)

How the fuck do you turn in the air that fast

>a nitros oxide wins
what is this garbage

>krunk finished in 3rd
>anyome even playing krunk at all
Imagine my fucking shock

I seen a weirdo playing krunk earlier
Wasn't anywhere near the podium though

air brake
press square or Y in mid air, remember to stop holding it before landing, if you also press B or X after breaking it will push you forward

Ive also seem more geary's online. its fucking weird

Why does it feel like balance has horrible top speed?

U-turn. You hold down and whatever direction you're going. I'm using the Joy Con d-pad for that.

Attached: Turbo Track USF.webm (720x404, 2.75M)

they do

because it does

You tell me
files.catbox.moe/spbrp8.mp4

Balanced is unironically the slowest and hardest class in the game to play at a high level

>Still no update
What the fuck, Activision?

>tfw play small norm pretty well
the fuq

Attached: Marisa shock.png (409x291, 265K)

No that's still speed, without tech knowledge you'll just slide off tracks or hit walls

It's fine to play well, hell I main Crash, lets see if the speedrunner shows up, but even my best times pail in comparison to my Speed times. In online eh, I don't think the classes matter too much until you go up against someone also setting top-500 times in time trials.

Yeah, majority of people online aren't good at speed. But those who are, whooboy. You ain't winning unless you also switch to speed.

I mix between tropy small norm and big norm, but theres a clear need for skills on each of them. Small norm is my favorite just for handling but also for his control, even if his top speed is ass

Gargoyle. And yeah, it's one of my favorite "character" designs. I like the spider sticker too.

>weekend coins not working
>hidden nitro points unlocking
>people getting the last month's GP items again
>"locked" leaderboard positions changing
good gravy

Attached: elmer.png (291x246, 116K)

Did Japan test on how much the coin earning is now? Cause I've been paranoid as fuck since the news.

Attached: 1563731031757.jpg (500x371, 41K)

Because Geary a FUCKING cute

Could Geary have worked as a character if he wasn't tied to CNK's story so much?

I like playing as N. Tropy but i feel like i got a target on my back when i do

Attached: 1564664098110.png (1024x1024, 44K)

What to buy

Attached: 20190801_224147_compress71.jpg (2016x1512, 367K)

Guess we're still on Tropy's time.

Nothing

Trust me, you do, because you're in the top 3 and you're in my way you schmuck.

>those stickers

They really REALLY should have just imported the old tiny character portraits as stickers instead of whatever.... that artstyle is.

the N.trance one in CNK was ehhhhhh....

I can't for the love of me keep USF on Hyper Spaceway, I feel like I don't have a moment to build reserves. Also I think the jump after the figure 8 jump sometimes will take them out at random.

Any of the CNK characters outside of maybe Velo could work.

You need to go into that jump with a drift
Every time you don't, you'll lose USF shortly after landing

>Also I think the jump after the figure 8 jump sometimes will take them out at random.
You kind of have to hit a perfect on the pad or be drifting on it ready to hit a perfect mid air if you want to keep USF up.

Yeah, honestly. He's a robot that loves to clean and clearly has rage issues if things don't go his way, and that can be applied to anything, not just racing. He's a bit too generic compared to a lot of other Crash characters, but I loved him in the original CNK regardless.

Lol no

Arrest yourself.

well he also had a good voice actor, as did nash and big norm.

Krunk could've easily been a mutant, along with Nash. Norm wouldn't really work to be honest, and a straight-up robot character like Geary is pushing it a little

Everybody from CNK is forgettable dude. Except Velo due to his VA nobody gave ten shits about them until they were brought up and are still underused 16 years later.

>No that's still speed, without tech knowledge you'll just slide off tracks or hit walls
You mean hopping?

I can't see why Geary couldn't work, Cortex already had a efficient robot factory in Warped.

Keeping eye contact with Liz until your inhibitions fade

Attached: L64324.jpg (301x337, 30K)

Doesn't work for everything

>7 lap oxide station and hyper spaceway with blue fire

Attached: 1545454050304.png (184x184, 46K)

Seriously, where the fuck is the update? I know nobody plays the Xbox version but come on.

>he needs to hop

I wish I knew
I'm unlocking shit on ps4 from the first gp
Weekend bonus isn't even paying out correctly

It helps them take a narrow line through 90% of the corners they couldn't in the original

>mfw finally able to blue fire lap on Electron Avenue
I still have work to do but damn.

Attached: Capture.png (1163x598, 958K)

>This
How come I can't even have a Garage to look at new paints and costumes together.

I'm getting save corruption vibes.

At this point, I'm scared anyone who qualified to get a Champion Kart is getting Trophy'd

Yeah, but all the major characters have been mutants, animals, or humans. Having a robot as a major character would feel a bit out of place, and (assuming he were a Cortex creation) would be outside of his Naughty Dog/N. Sane Trilogy MO of mutating animals.

Geary could've been something Cortex was working on to clean up the place but at the last second decides to add in some defense program.

Next GP content. Save those coins.

Cute

Attached: IMG_20190802_001305.jpg (800x800, 194K)

>9
but geary and the other CNK characters are aliens from another world

Oh good so it wasn't just me.

I dont trust Beenox sadly, and leaderboards have been confirmed shifting and dropping your placements after the GP despite being "locked".

Attached: IMG_1086.jpg (88x96, 3K)

This is assuming their designs, abilities, and personalities are used, but their roles are tweaked to fit the narrative

This is literally me

We're talking about a what-if scenario where the CNK crew aren't aliens.

Very true. I love his effeminate mannerisms too, then again I am a fag myself who enjoys campy gay shit.

Thoughts on this character who will be available in the next GP?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

The demo version ironically reused icons from N. Sane Trilogy which I thought was the intended route all along

The point was that the characters could have worked in the mainline crash scenario without needing the alien setting in the first place.
>Krunk is a blue monkey. If you don't think that'd work, look at Ripper Roo.
>Nash is a shark on land, N. Gin even alludes to this in the CNK cutscene after defeating Nash.
>Geary is literally just a robot. Would've been likely to be made by N.Gin since mutating things isn't his MO. Personality might need some adjustment, too nice in general.
>Norm just is ????
Honestly it could've worked, especially since the original character designer was involved.

Why is Crash the only one who looks different

>Playing gachashit

Trash

but they are? doesn't krunk have quips about not being from earth

>all prixes have 5 characters
>except this one
>tropy and cortex hinted by datamine but moonspeak version suggests they aren't coming after all

what the fuck is happening

Japanese Crash face a fucking cute too

twitter.com/41Strange/status/1157014061617254400?s=20
Would this have made an interesting boss mutant?

Japs won't buy Crash unless he looks like some weebafied cartoon character.

I think they're just gonna throw whatever Spyro character was datamined into the Spyro Grand Prix.

Norm is weird but it's possible to write him as a weird scientist like Tropy or N Gin

I am angry that it isn't elora or bianca. Elora might have been turned down or removed due to her wearing literally nothing under her skirt making jump animations tricky or maybe because her model is just fucking ugly as is so they are making a new design/model to add on later on

I wish gachashit was half as fun as ctr
They have great art, great girls, sometimes a decent story but trash game play

Remember that with the deconfirmation of baby Cortex and trophy nobody outside of Spyro, Brio, Nina and Joe are safe.

I ship her and Komodo Joe. Imagine her cartoonishly flattening him every night.

Maybe the future ones won't have 5 characters after all

there's only been one GP before this, where is the evidence that all are supposed to have 5 characters

How does he look in game?

Back when ND was pitching Crash to be sold in Japan, Sony thought he looked too aggressive and told them to make a cuter design to appeal to the japs and it worked, but the modern version is kinda uglier and i dont think Japanese fans like it too much

>lobby gets trounced by a real velo
what did they mean by this

BetaM datamine, where do you think Baby Cortex and Baby Tropy came from ?

the same, like in the ps1 crash games

Wasted slot, same for Gnasty Gnorc.

>going against the current record holder on Hyper Spaceway online
Wish me luck. Probably fucked.

Attached: Crunch 2.jpg (486x486, 18K)

Well, haven't we gotten Far for a bunch of USF amateurs? I am Doctor Nefarious Trophy master of Speed and the creator and the very creator of the very same short cuts you have used. Activision and Beenox have sent me to end this little charade. So you won't be leaving MY GRAND PRIX with your save file, I SWEAR IT!

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (622x753, 306K)

Did he look like this for crash 4 and 5 too?

Norms could be part of Cortex's circus family.

People making assumptions that because Baby Cortex and Baby Tropy exist in 3 and that we had 5 characters in the last Prix that we'll get 5 more this time?

I keep forgetting how terrible the new Spyro models are.
Why couldn't they just follow the concept art?

Attached: sorceress.jpg (800x700, 110K)

But this is Fake's GP

she has a shit design anyway like most of the spyro characters

what the fuck is crash 4 and 5

Didn't he use Trophy's tech?

Fucking plubbers are the bane of my existence.

Yeah but it's still about Fake Crash turning everything into Fakes.

I dont realy care for her as a villain but man she looked ugly as sin in Reignited. Was that intentional?

Wrath of cortex and twinsanity

Dont know if im happy theres gonna be a conventionally unattractive female character that dudes here cant jack off to or if im pissed that its that thing instead of madame amberly lol

Attached: IMG_1451.jpg (349x349, 34K)

I just wish they didn't make the gnorcs into generic fantasy trolls.

Attached: gnorc1.png (723x496, 400K)

1st place krunk online
I need to git gud

Honestly since they've decided that Fenomena has a stage that Tropy calls home, they can just handwave it as the home for Tropy, Trance, and Norm and call it a day

>dudes here cant jack off to
you are in for a surprise

>that dudes here can’t jack off to

Attached: 71379758-D81A-45AF-B7B7-2D997475AB57.png (500x400, 234K)

You're joking, right? She doesn't look hard to jack off to at all.

Trust Yea Forums to turn anything into a jack off competition

Japanese names for Wrath of Cortex and Twinsanity.

Attached: 72924--crash-bandicoot-4-sakuretsu-majin-power.png (500x705, 153K)

SO YOU THINK YOU ARE FAST, EH?

Any pics of Pre-Historic N.Tropy?

Attached: N._Tropy_N._Sane_Warped.png (685x768, 633K)

Where the fuck are champion karts?

Lmfao cant wait to see that thing take the trophy girls place of being spammed in every crash thread for months on end then. way better

>japanese box art is always better than US box art

Attached: gone_.jpg (958x710, 143K)

I hope these posts are related

>hit someone with a missile from a distance
>wait for the perfect time to send another missile so you can hit them right as they come out of the hitstun
Is there anything more evil yet satisfying in this game?

Attached: devilish.gif (320x240, 1.54M)

I just got raped the hardest of any online game I've ever played. Why is it that I'm always ahead right at the start and the I get fucked

>Due to issues updating GP related content, we will be unable to distribute the champion kart until after the Back N Time Grand Prix

>Electron Avenue
>pull ahead of item clusterfuck after first row of crates
>got Uka-Uka mask, use it
>use the ramp shortcut
>clock hits
>get shield from the next crate
>max out wumpas before end of first lap
>equip blue shield at start of lap 2
>immediately goes away thanks to clock
>Uka-Uka from crate
>take shortcut
>immediately use mask as I'm about to hit electric fence
>boost through boxes
>blue shield
>put it on
>next crate gives me a blue shield
>finish with both
I feel like I cheated.

Attached: af5.gif (467x490, 1.31M)

sending them backwards through oxide station by nailing them while they do the dropdown

What are some non-mario kart racers to get into? I've already played CTR, DKR and Sega All Stars Racing
i miss fzero and riders

DNFing losers like you

Clocking someone on THAT jump in oxide station.

Attached: aku phone.png (426x443, 284K)

All Stars Racing Transformed

garf kart 2 and race with ryan

Floor tiles, user

Why the fuck is there still no update? Did (((Activision))) need more time to implement microtransactions?

Hitting someone on the big ramp in Oxide Station so that don't fall out of the track and land on the bottom path

Might have to steal this.

Pac-Man: World Rally

Try me bitch I'll USF you into the dirt

Attached: fake coco.jpg (940x768, 144K)

GG's StealthXG, wherever you are. Can't believe I fucked up the Android Alley shortcut on the 3rd lap.

Launching a missile then USF'ing past someone felt pretty good.

Attached: Nothin' Personnel, Kid.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>oh no people talks about video games on Yea Forums? preposterous!
don't you have Have Sex and Dilate threads to shitpost to?

>missile someone into the train on Android Alley
>missile them again so they bounce in place
>missile them a third time
>they get run over by another train

Attached: 8vNOD_a33mOc88QWo9U5Ocy208rJPIOJmnypcCb23f8.jpg (640x335, 30K)

>lobbies populate
>but they don't go to race
are we finally there lads

Mario Karting a guy who just recovered on the track back off of it.

Have Japanese crash fans ever commented on whether they like this look more than the west's?

Devilishly delightful of you Seymour

I love how they kept the train as the ultimate fuck you track hazard.

Any actual fans of Crash in Japan are probably purists who prefer his original design. The Jap redesign is probably strictly to attract normals.

Can anything even stop that thing? I'm pretty sure it goes through Mask & Shield
youtube.com/watch?v=6lOqgFu7XJw

Cannot maintain USF on Tiny Temple guys

REEEEEEE

Help me

shield protects you, mask does not

>someone gets a mask
>passes by
>honks
>run over

What's getting you, the sharp turn at the beginning of a lap, the fire trap? I find that if you get past that shit it's pretty easy to maintain

Yeah we need specifics. Reserve related issues or bumping into walls?

I guess is reserves related
After the fire trap, when you jump next to the wires, I land and lose all the momentum

Don't jump then, start a powerslide after the fires and continue through for 2/3 perfects.

Yeah ok here is what you need to do:
Drift during the fire trap segment. You may think there isn't enough room to do it but once you have blue fire you can drift through that section no problem with any character. Using the fire trap on the right is the best way, so you you'll need to break the trigger box at some point.

You're jumping too much. It's better to power slide over the ramps and get mid-air boosts. The boost you get from big jumps is tempting but it usually just lowers your reserves.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Kart

Doing that to someone who already just got hit and was already in 5th.

Doing that to them while waiting at the finish line and reversing to finish

Is it actually good or is it one of those games people like because it has shitloads of content?

Not Ripto despite being the most popular bad guy? Weird flex.

Attached: ctr.jpg (1024x576, 110K)

HOW MUCH!?

>9900 coins
FUCK

MY COINS

Oh, so this is how they force people to use the MTX

Well on the bright side, I have about 4 or 4.5k from doing weekday multipliers. Once it actually starts fuck you Activision I can just do a few online races in Electron and Tiny Arena to get me that DeLorean kart.

Attached: 1312913868533.png (662x635, 74K)

>He can't jerk off to fat evil dragon women

>legendary skin: 2500
>kart set: let's spitball at 5000
>decal: normally included in the set, but let's put that at 1000
where the fuck is the rest of the cost coming from?

Looks like +50% isn't going to be possible this GP, at least not straight off the bat like last time. No skin for the babies = -15% overall. On the plus side that means using Crash or another character with a legendary skin will probably be the highest GP gain possible so NO REASON TO USE BABIES LMAOOOO

Activision wanting you to buy some coins

I mean whoever took that screenshot can just open the bundle to see the itemized costs. Seriously, how in the fuck can that add up to 11000 before the discount.

>9900 coins
HAHA FUCK OFF

>9900 WC bundle

Attached: l564424769763.png (373x419, 188K)

Probably 1500 for the paint job as well, hell why not charge for wheels too, another 2500. There's your 11000.

Try hard faggot

That BTTF bundle should net you 50% on it's own

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THOSE PRICES?

Attached: dc.jpg (297x365, 64K)

Now that I think about it, has there been another pack with that much in it? Legendary skin, kart, wheels, decal, paint job. All the CNK bundles were just karts by themselves, with the 4 things that come with em. Everything else was either character skins and characters bundles together.

Not Jewish enough

Nope, only thing second to this was the summer pack, which was 2 skins, 1 paintjob and 1 character for 7200.

Should. But crash would need to give 10% bonus. Actually something doesn't add up with the BTTF bundle, kart + paint job + decal + wheels + legendary skin should be +40%. Not +35% as in screenshot.

Saw this coming. Least they did not increase the skins or character prices.

Still shitty that if you miss that Scientist Crash it'll cost 11000 coins in the Pit Shop later down the line.

So don't do trick jumps off of super boosts and most ramps?

>wheels are part of the kart and not standalone items to equip
would explain it easily

Yes it would, but apparently the wheels can be used on other karts to also turn them into hovercrafts also? At least that's what I saw some other user say in a thread a couple of days ago but now I'm thinking that would have been too much work so they've just made it like the saucer.

It's a good way to maximize your boosts and keep your reserves. It doesn't seem like much but that shit adds up, and it can mean the difference between keeping and losing your USF.

Any screencaps of the wumpa coin costs?

each kart have their own animation for the engine rumble that's entirely independent of their wheels.
I can see the wheels being part of the kart for this particular one.
Until we see an itemized price breakdown, we don't know what exactly is on offer and for how much, here.

that user didn't have a single fact to back that up, it was all conjecture
I was really hoping he was right, but I suppose disappointment was inevitable

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

P C W H E N

what the fuck determines how long you're affected by a clock

Ask Beenox

Whether or not the guy who used it had 10 wumpas

>BRUH DA MTX AIN'T GONNA AFFECT *ME* THEY'RE TOTALLY FINE BRUH Y'ALL OVERREACTING BRUH

Imagine still being one of those fucking RETARDS that thought adding cash purchases wouldn't affect the coin grind.

but I've seen people in front and behind speed up almost immediately
and i've had ten wumpas

Wumpa

if someone is hit while in hitstun, the second hit won't actually affect them unless the second hit was a collision with an out-of-bounds plane.
also if someone goes out-of-bounds while clocked, the clock effect wears off. Contrast with the red potion, which stays regardless and isn't even visible when that happens.

Hitstun like getting hit with a beaker and spinning out while the clock is activated will take priority and allow you to bypass the clock

WHY WHY ARE THE COSTUME AND CAR PAIRED TOGETHER WHY.

UPDATE WHEN?

youtube.com/watch?v=BprSu3d-a3c&feature=youtu.be

Exchanging body fluids with Liz

Attached: 461F8592-DAC6-4D79-8D91-6FACC466A34A.png (333x486, 190K)

>Still no fucking update
I've never hated a single person more than I hate (((Bobby Kotick))) right now.

>want to scrounge up the remaining 5900 coins I need for the set
>don't want to risk getting beenox'd out my champion car

It just gets worse and worse.

Attached: 1533738185976.jpg (960x498, 34K)

When can I buy coins?

As soon as update goes live?

Neat, shortcuts already found.

And poor fucking curbstomping jap players, these guys are legit two months behind

New track looks great but holy shit I had to watch it on mute once the guy started talking

>possiblity of cheating in wumpa coins
not on Activision's watch

Thats it bros we have to do wumpa weekends on the jap version

also remember that the weekend multiplier isn't working for some people

Liz looks like she does crack

exchanging body fluids with park drone

Attached: IMG_1460.png (657x810, 1.29M)

>fast gaijin all racing each other
>no one knows any of the words on screen other than super turbopad weebs and hardcore players who have all text memorized

Paying off park drone's crushing debt in exchange for sexual favors!

Definitely a wasted slot

Holy fuck that looks like a fun track. If MTX bullshit somehow doesn't kill this game I kinda want Beenox to make another one.

Neat. It's like Dino Dino Jungle.
Except not shit and actually an interesting track.

You can't afford to have too many in your route. It's a pretty dry circuit besides the last strip as far as boost pads go. You need some perfect boosts out of your powerslides.

Bandihoneys know better than to partake in drug usage.

Attached: 71CA22E6-FE3E-4C9E-911F-EB94955863C2.jpg (1024x921, 66K)

There's going to be a new track with every grand prix

Honestly the most annoying part about Tiny Temple is the beginning, if other players fill that ramp with the alternating fire with bullshit, good fucking luck figuring out which side won't kill you when you're going USF speeds. At least the flame traps in the temple itself give you plenty of time to see what side is active as you fall.

What does 'MTX' stand for? Does it have something to do with the microtransactions?
And goodness gracious, the Crystal Grab in Parking Lot is ridiculous.

Meanwhile im smoking WEED with my park drone BRO. man up PUSSY

Attached: IMG_1466.png (138x185, 33K)

She sucks a mean cock

Attached: L1.png (280x268, 105K)

Yeah it's Microtransations

You didn't hear it from me user, but...

He's in

Attached: unknown_7.png (1484x1275, 1.83M)

Attached: How's Our Exhaust Taste.jpg (1280x720, 250K)

THANK YOU SIR

Attached: IMG_1468.gif (512x512, 120K)

based Crunchbros
but please don't play in handheld mode

I hope not.

what the heck is that thing

>yfw he has five different voices that gets chosen at random

It's just more comfortable for me, plus I don't have a pro controller.

Attached: Hyper Spaceway.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

It's the result of dividing N Gin with a camel

plz sir

Attached: IMG_1470.jpg (245x291, 12K)

Thank you sir may I have another

youtube.com/watch?v=TpXr3MR1Wuw

I find I perform at my strongest with Pro Controller + Tabletop

>character has a horizontal head with wide eyes
>redesign her with a vertical head and thin eyes
What were they thinking?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Have they given out the 5% kart yet?

Didn't mean to reply there

>unattractive female character that dudes here cant jack off to

Attached: a5ngDKV_700b.jpg (640x515, 45K)

What the fuck why are they making Andrew Dice Clay references in a Crash game?

Attached: OHHHH.jpg (650x500, 248K)

sir sir excuse me sir i think i i think i have something you want sir please sir do you have coins for a starving post-graduate student sir anything sir coins or even some macaroni ill gladly give you dis wumpa whip covered power crystal i found

Attached: sir.jpg (374x368, 41K)

oh no no no

Attached: 2019080123221800-AD808EFD2C53DCD6F8380113B64A0DD4.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

.>Is there anything more evil yet satisfying in this game?
Saving a wumpa boosted mask for the end of the last lap on Barin Ruins and hitting people trying to boost in the pipe for the shortcut.

Attached: CJhfviF.jpg (3840x2160, 982K)

>1:30
God I remember he was the funniest one to knock around. He made the dumbest fucking noises.

Attached: cc1560214610756.png (285x488, 213K)

You're moon? Fuck you for hitting me off the ramp on twilight tour.

God I hope we get Fake Coco

>tfw Activision has made us the Park Drones scrounging for coins

Attached: 1415532876253.png (1087x607, 587K)

>"look Gary there I am"
seriously, fucking dickheads fighting for 2nd

I knew it. Now will the shills that tried to deny payouts wouldn't go down or prices wouldn't go up now fuck off?

Attached: 1447020736508.jpg (547x567, 115K)

I apologize for nothing! I had to do it! I had to stab you in the back before you could stab me!

Attached: 2019073116553200-AD808EFD2C53DCD6F8380113B64A0DD4.jpg (1280x720, 200K)

Welcome to the CTR experience.

Attached: King of the Hill Season 5 Episode 19 – Hank’s Back Story.mp4_snapshot_20.11_[2019.07.25_00.36.51 (640x480, 70K)

>tires still the same
>characters still the same
>skins still the same
>bundle including kart, legendary skin, colour & decal (ie. a shitload of content) costs a lot
Granted we haven't seen what they're doing to payouts, but you're still being a retard

How inconvenient that the weekend bonus isn't working. Good thing we can buy all those coins we missed out on!

>>bundle including kart, legendary skin, colour & decal
Are you forgetting that all of that would've normally totaled to at most 8000 coins before?

The Kart is a hovercraft so I'm assuming they're charging extra for it, but nothing else got marked up. stop trying to find things to be upset over.

>he's racing before the update goes out properly
Enjoy getting cucked out of the champ car

>but its "locked in!"
yeah that's why everyone is subtly dropping a dozen to a hundred places

>>bundle including kart, legendary skin, colour & decal (ie. a shitload of content) costs a lot
The bundles with "a shitload of content" was cheaper in the last GP and when the game was first released.
>Granted we haven't seen what they're doing to payouts
Exactly, faggot. And as just said the coin system is suddenly bugged. Fuck off, shill.

>as soon as someone says shill were rong again this fag suddenly shows up to go YOU'RE ALL WORRIED ABOUT NOTHING

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1341227428769 croagunk computer.png (680x373, 406K)

I'm still fine either way
They can't drop me fast enough to remove me from the 5% on either board

>9900
MOTHERFUCKERS! NOW THEY GONNA HIGH UP THE PRICES THANKS TO MICROTRANSACTIONS!

>The bundles with "a shitload of content" was cheaper in the last GP and when the game was first released.
Did any of those include a hovercraft kart? No, the only bundles at launch were the Coco one and the Summer one, both of which were cheaper but neither contained a kart.
I hate the kikes at actiblizz for incorporating shit like this in the first place but the fact you're incorrect and grasping at straws to find something to complain is fucking cringe
I've been ITT for a while now faggot just figured I'd show that you're wrong but I guess you're just gonna try and act smug

Attached: 1498917831334.jpg (1280x640, 77K)

>people said they were afraid that the wumpa coin payouts would be low for single player modes
>"Stop trying to find things to be upset over!"
>people said they were afraid that they'd implement microtransactions
>people said pit stop prices would be raised
You telling people to ignore their instincts isn't going to work.

Attached: 1562433270038.jpg (334x356, 17K)

>complaining about cosmetic prices
It literally doesn't affect gameplay
The classic kart looks better than all of them imo

WHERE'S MY FUCKING CHAMPION KART BEENOX?!

Attached: f4c1b31cffb029be0313c85fb801feb3--frog-meme-funny-posts.jpg (236x229, 12K)

How am i going to get cucked from getting the champ kart by playing now, exactly?

The leak didn't open the bundle and we've seen cheaper bundles before. Fuck off.

Beenox seem to have fucked the leaderboards and they're not locked, so people have noticed that they're dropping in rank for no other discernible reason.

Every second that goes by with microtransactions present and the game isn't patched for well-known issues, is all time it spends affecting gameplay.

Attached: 1S197392110032.png (584x702, 448K)

Pls respond

Because the second grand prix is active for one region but not anywhere, the game is making buggy errors for those regions that gifts them nitro, but not for the second prix. Its erasing the visual progress of nitro people had and tanking their scores. Ergo, people think its gonna BEENOX them from getting the kart.

>2nd of August
>Still no update
>Still no Champion kart
This betrayal, who do I blame it on?

Attached: 1545842206782.jpg (564x433, 135K)

Well im top 0,1% on championship point scoreboard anyway

>Do the first time trial
>Beat N.Tropy's time
>Have to do it again
>Struggle with it and make stupid mistakes
>Breeze by the Oxide one once I beat N.Tropy
Every time.

Attached: angry-gordon.jpg (3200x1800, 370K)

So how does that mean PLAYING the game screws you over if theoretically speaking your Nitro should be going up.

Like, as opposed to doing nothing and it dropping that way. How is playing making it worse?

That's fair Moon, just like it's fair when I do it to you next time we meet! See you at the Grand Prix tomorrow!

Attached: 1564450456671.jpg (1100x660, 68K)

Your damage control isn't going to work. People already did the math earlier in the thread and anyone can look up earlier pit stop prices for reference. A kart with a new wheels set, a new decal, and a legendary skin should add up to 8000 to 8500 coins at full price. There is no reason for them to make it over 9000 besides them being jews trying to push microtransactions.

Attached: ctr%20nf%20pit%20stop.jpg (770x433, 58K)

Kikes, incompetence, or both.

Its treating it as if the previous score didn't exist, not adding onto it.

>>Still no Champion kart
Sorry for making you wait, goyim, but you should have read the fine print. Your 5% kart is only unlocked for being purchasable at the pit stop. You still need buy it.

Attached: 1393008046133.jpg (460x276, 38K)

So for the people playing now, have you noticed your trophy score going down as well?

Are you fucking shitting me

I played yesterday evening

Normalfag-tier taste

Again you're ignoring my argument. there have been cheaper bundles in the past but those didn't contain the amount of shit this one does (the closest being the Summer one with N. Trance, 2 Legendary skins & a bunch of useless stickers which was 7200 iirc). My guess is they're making the kart more expensive since it's a hovercraft. kinda wish it was a standalone and didn't include the pickle rick skin.
The second I saw people reporting they were getting BEENOXED I stopped, hopefully they get off their ass and release the update soon since I bet that's screwing with the weekend bonus too.

Hue hue hue

do we know the MTX bundle prices yet?

crashbandicoot.com/crashteamracing/grandprix

Check your scores here, if it matches up with your true final result, you should be ok to play.

Weekend bonus is working for me

>Just ignore the microtransactions bro! It won't effect the prices bro! Trust the corporations not to screw over regular players bro!
All the Actishills better not show up in these threads ever again.

Attached: 1479864270939.png (561x522, 284K)

>Goth Ami
>Goth Liz
Please don’t make me choose

the post just said early august

so it may not even be live with the update

good job retard

Is there still really no way to save these loadouts? Do still have to keep trying to zip through menus of characters, skins, karts, decals, paints, tires, and stickers in the 50 seconds we get between races, or even the 30 seconds of that in which we know what track we're racing on?

What? Want a cookie?

How the fuck am I supposed to manually find my PSN under a list of hundreds of thousands of people without a way to search

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-24-00-29-05-1.png (284x373, 198K)

El Generalissimo Tiny has to be the best

>grasping at straws to find something to complain
see Buzz off already.

All you can do is click away unfortunately.

>Can be true american hero biker
>Or iron fisted communist leader
Tiny is a tasmanian tiger of many talents.

>publisher preemptively revealing mtx prices
>ever

Attached: 1341252758013.jpg (335x345, 22K)

Imagine STILL falling for Activision's jewery.

8 BONGS UNTIL THE UPDATE

8 BONGS?!

Fucking jews

What's this about playing right now fucking you over?

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1493878815018.jpg (225x225, 16K)

There's literally nothing wrong with jews.

Attached: 1564037905164.gif (400x400, 80K)

Again? Read the thread

I appreciate the many layers this post has.

Rocking the bed sheets with Liz

Attached: 212DA169-6C2C-4EC4-9B50-0243E74FC865.jpg (773x555, 112K)

I haven't bought the game yet. Have they given any sort of idea when they'll add previous grand prix stuff to the store other than 'at some point'?

July 2020

Is there still a way to idle nitro against AI?

>Have they given any sort of idea when they'll add previous grand prix stuff to the store other than 'at some point'?

lol no

twitter.com/CrashBandicoot/status/1156593895540576256
>7:00 AM PT (2:00 PM UTC)

Attached: 1562803714735.png (273x202, 99K)

I'm trying to get into this game but it's way harder than I expected. I'm struggling against the CPU on Medium. I know almost nothing of tech skill so what should I start learning?

Also I bought this game on release day and haven't played in a while. How do I unlock the new characters?

Why not both?

Attached: C50FA0F3-791D-4FED-B075-D1ADBBD1FD70.jpg (164x206, 6K)

Nope. They took away nitro from possible idle modes a couple weeks ago.

That's too many bongs....

You have the internet at your disposal dude. Just lurk threads or look up videos.

Start with adventure mode to get a grasp on the basics, you also get to unlock some characters and various skins throughout. Once you have learned the mechanics, go do the time trials and try to beat N.Tropy's and Oxide's times (doing so also unlocks the former) so you can learn the track layouts and ideal racing lines, shotcuts and techs. Every other character and kart is unlocked through coins you get from racing, you get way more by playing online.

>all the coco and ninja penta fags crawled out of their holes
yikes

>I know almost nothing of tech skill so what should I start learning?
Listen to Aku Aku/Uka Uka, read the load screen hints, and practice driving in the overworld.

Switch to the nitro fueled HUD with the big boost bar on the bottom right corner and learn to chain perfect boosts to conserve the speed from the green turbo pads. Coco Park in time trial is the easiest track to learn this.

>It may not go live at the start of a new content update with an item pack priced at 9900 coins included

So nothing in solo modes gives you any nitro?
Damn that sucks.

>want to play so bad
>don't want my save file to be Tropy'd in any way
What is Beenox even fucking doing?

Attached: 1563914619759.png (425x626, 523K)

Suddenly I'm not feeling like getting on that hamster wheel again.

Making sure the microtransactions work right. That takes top priority.
Online being laggy and unsynched? Who cares about that shit? Just buy a bundle of Wumpas, so you dont need to deal with that.

Switchfag here, what is this?

Attached: DE03B30A-31A9-41A3-BFD4-4C86798233BF.jpg (1010x1242, 550K)

learn to drift and perfect boost. high jumps gives you extra boost Power if you drift and boost right after. dont bother playing balance charecters since they pure shit. either you go accel or speed.

Currently a useless feature that only lets you select the retro kart on PS4 and a few colors

Hopefully it actually let's you save setups there in a later patch. Really makes no sense how it works currently.

learn the tracks. the AI cant beat you if you know all the shortcuts. papu temple is the perfect stage to practist jumps.

Liz is supposed to look and sound like a Spice Girl, right? Fucking hell these games are old

saves only gets fucked if you play online and you can safe your saves by uploading them on ps+

I don't want to grind nitro again. I don't want to do their shitty challenges.

cumbrain

Kek.

Attached: IMG_20190802_102959.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Yep. The only single player modes to give nitro points have to be track related. Single Race, Cups, and Time Trials give nitro points. Battle modes and Crystal Challenges don't give nitro points anymore. Sorry.

Von Clutch’s Jin Roh

God dammit

Attached: FC458958-C1F6-47D0-8F8F-11ECBEA8B1E8.jpg (1653x1652, 224K)

(((Activision)))

When activision gets tired of getting money from the console's pit shop
Which is when they finish all the GPs

Twitch thot Coco skin when?

gimme fake coco instead

What's the best track to earn coins as fast as possible?
I might set up my autokey program to run races for me while I sleep.

It's a back to the future thing, isn't it?

The fastest track is Roos Tubes.
And autokey program won't work because race tracks don t have time limits or straight lines.

I don't see how that's a problem. I'll just record my inputs and have it replay them on a loop.

I forgot you could do that.
Does it read controller inputs including analog or is it better to set up races driving with the d-pad?

Attached: Play Record.png (600x420, 152K)

It doesn't read ds4. You're stuck with the keyboard controls.

Thanks.

i think those prices actually add up, the trick here is that they're bundling more stuff together, to give the impression that you need to buy the MTX.

Attached: 1563579443908.jpg (592x740, 34K)

I think there's a slight hike compared to the other only bundle that gave both a skin and a kart, problem being said bundle was the summertime one, that also gave you the N.Trance skin and the Dingodile one.

>Legendary skin - 2500
>Kart set (body, wheels, paint job, decal) - 4500 give or take
Where does the other 3000 come in? I guess it would make sense if the paint and decal icons were for a second paint/decal.

Isn't Baby Coco being sold at 1000 coins less than usual though?

Is the update out yet?
Are the champion karts distributed yet?

Baby coco doesnt have a legendary skin

Thank god I saved 25k coins before this event.

Bro, just play Electric Avenue 124 times, easy.

Attached: 15632593204281.png (410x410, 114K)

Hyperspaceway if you can keep usf, otherwise Jungle Boogie.

>average length of a good player using speed is about 2:50, abbreviate to 3 minutes for fuckupsake and MATHS
>6.2 hours to get 9900 coins
I can totally understanding people wanting to AFK. Meanwhile online for good players like me who win all their games against randoms an hour is like 6-10k coins depending on map selection on weekends.

Based

Attached: 32329.jpg (1080x1071, 87K)

Look at this good taste

Attached: xfqsqfnz.gif (1080x1071, 551K)