Why the fuck aren't you playing Tekken right now?

Why the fuck aren't you playing Tekken right now?

Attached: 1564690029266.png (789x723, 14K)

>women image
Fuck off cumbrainfag

Tekken 7 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high, it may please casual gamers for a day or two but the stagnant ongoing series is definitely in the second tier of fighters way below Capcom or NetherRealm Studios games, and it's seriously getting old and tired. The lack of depth and subtlety and the emphasis on the offensive, rather than the defensive, puts this squarely two notches below the best in the genre, the "who-can-get-their-super-move-off-first" gameplay leaves much to be desired from a serious fighting game player. Like the prequels, Tekken 7 is geared towards casual gamers and anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, DoA and MK games have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

Because the only good Tekken game is Tekken 2, and people don't play that anymore.

Because I'm not a stupid fucking cumbrain

Reminder OP is a paid shill who spams these threads none stop on Yea Forums every day.

incel tears thread of whitebois who got waxed online once by paul and quit forever to cope masturbating to the females and males or animals

It’s downloading

fighting games suck shit

Seething cap cuck detected.

That is literally every thread on v

I was just playing. I had an Anna player rage quit on me, a King player leaving after 1 loss when I started side stepping his unblockables and a Lei player who win quit on me

Attached: 1517000821243.png (278x260, 81K)

Is there a reason why I should?

waiting on jukebox for pc and new dlc chars

Because I'm shit at it and it makes me sad.
Every time I think I'm improving nothing changes.
I can't seem to learn combos no matter how long I try them in training and I can never remember them in actual matches anyway.
> lol its a footsies game combos don't matter
there, I said it for you, you don't have to tell me I'm a retard now you fucking faggots.
combos do matter. Even in the lowest fucking ranks everyone other than me is better at them.

Attached: 1547155937198.jpg (717x789, 347K)

I'm playing Guilty Gear right now. Tekken 7 is pretty good tho.

Attached: GGAC_Sol_5D.png (209x268, 5K)

Arisfag

Too busy playing fighting games that aren't autistic frame memorization and korean gook jerking

Name one fighting game that isn’t autistic frame memorization

Just booted the computer, yesterday i broke several shining wizards and giant swings during a match

I'm proud of you, user

Attached: y3IfnN0.jpg (2048x1726, 138K)

Too good of a taste
GG 1 and Rev are on the steam free weekend btw