This is the biggest fucking disgrace I have ever played

This legitimately made me want to break my Xbox. They charge people for this? "Remaster" my fucking ass. FUCK Rockstar.

Attached: 54B14803-3D3D-4F37-ACC7-8F1CF297402B-1397-0000045F67B748AD.jpg (180x300, 17K)

Why did you play the worst version, user?

Pirate or buy the PC version instead and install mods like SkyGFX, widescreen fix, and ginput (for xbox controller support) to play a proper San Andreas remaster

They used to have the original Xbox version available for download but they took it down and replaced it with this, it's the only way I can play it, I don't have an original Xbox or a PS2 anymore, My PC is too garbage to run most games. I just wanted to play San Andreas... feel the nostalgia. This is a fucking nightmare. Seriously, how did R* get away with this?

busta detected
seethe knowing that the game will live on forever while you will be forgotten 2 days after you die

just b urself

get the xbox version it runs on 360

what? the original Xbox disc? Please say this is true

No it just downloads the shitty phone port even if you put in the original disk, fucking ridiculous that you have to pirate or downgrade to get the best versions of this and 4.

you're the buster for defending this piece of dogshit. but then again R* could make a videogame of virtually taking a shit and you'd probably love it.

>My PC is too garbage to run most games
I refuse to believe your PC can't run fucking san andreas

I'm glad you are having a bad time OP. San Andreas is grossly overrated anyways, and you are a stupid nigger ^.^

you're fucking kidding me. that's insane man..
i'd like to know why Saints Row remains the same after all these years but GTA doesn't. Rockstar are cheap fucking scumbags.

Well, it couldn't run IV even with the settings low.

What went wrong?

Thank you, user. I think the original was fantastic but this definitely is shit. I too hope people have a bad time with Rockstar's games, at least their newer titles, I want to see them burn.

Actually I misread that thought you meant putting the original xbox disc into the bone, It should work on 360 but 360 emulation of original games was a bit crap just downgrade the pc release to 1.0 if you want to play again.

>doing burglary missions, a bug makes me fail repeatedly
>half the music is gone
>audio cuts in and out
>songs randomly change during the middle of them
>graphics are horrendous
>controls have been downgraded
>bugs, bugs, bugs
>too much to name

The piece of shit I had in 2007 could run SA and it was obsolete at the time so there's no fucking excuse unless your computer literally doesn't work right and can't run 3D shit as a result.

so, the original Xbox disc in the 360 will run the original version, but the original Xbox version in the Xbox One will run the pissed-in-puke version?

>tfw got SA running from HDD on my PS2
less pop up and faster loading times than playing from DVD

Attached: 6.jpg (842x461, 51K)

San Andreas is a fucking PS2 game from 2004. Unless your rig is a Fisher Price baby toy laptop, you can most likely run it.

because Rockstar wants you to buy that shit again and again and again etc.

Attached: alienware.jpg (2000x2000, 717K)

Yee

Attached: 1528505008980.jpg (1200x799, 118K)

PS2 is my favourite version, the nostalgia is maxed, lucky you

okay, i hope this is true because i still have my 360

Just play the game on your PS2 seriously dude, why are you complaining? Everybody in the world owns a PS2 and this game

>nostalgia for a PS2 game
Oh man

So when they remove half the music from the radio, does that mean any accompanying interstitial DJ chatter is gone too from the game filez? I can't remember if there were many tied to specific songs in SA.

It came out 15 years ago.

yes, you are correct, they remove the accompanying commentary of the removed tracks as well.

user IV is simply a port so shit people today cant run it smoothly