Zoomers rise up!

zoomers rise up!

Attached: rachid-lotf-rachid-lotf-gamer-room-01.jpg (400x400, 63K)

everything in that picture is for millenials, if it was zoomer there would just be fortnite and some shitty mumble rap video on a 2nd monitor

What's the age range for Zoomers?

Yea you realize that’s all millennial shit right?

user ignore him. They keep changing the date! First zoomer games were 2005 then 2007 now it's fornite and shit

idk probably 20 years or younger, most millenials are in their 30s now

Love how millennial will say all 2000s stuff was actually millenial, but when talking about the 90s they wont say all the games they played was actually gen x

Zoomer means Gen Z you fucking retards. Look up the dates.

>TP HD poster art
>sonic art is also wrong
damn people get it together

So if millennials are in their 30s and zoomers are in their teens, then what's in between?

More millennials, Jesus fuck it’s not that hard to grasp

There's two kinds of millenials. Early and late millenials. I'm early and OPs pic is late. I grew up in the 90s but I was also in highschool and college in the 2000s so I also played those things in the pic.

It kinda is though! People keep changing the definition of Zoomer. I've always taken it to be people born 2000-present. Then people started saying 1997-present. Now some idiots are going so far as to say 1995-present.
I've been going around telling people to just stfu about boomers and zoomers because I'm sick of having generation wars, especially when people can't even decide where the borders are.

Zoomer is anybody born after 96.
Millennials are 85 to 95.
Most of the things in that pic are childhood millennial (if you were born in 1990 you were just in middleschool for the gamecube and ffx), a zoomer would have been 6, barely able to read, much less to seat through a jrpg.

The oldest possible age gen-z can be at present is 24. Wouldn't you know it, the people using 'oomer memes don't actually know anything and are just kids trying to appear older online.

Reeks like zoomzoom in here

Attached: 18BBEADF-3ED8-4DD9-B629-CAFE5FDB8842.jpg (1242x605, 328K)

Yeah, see, I was born in the late 90s and I'm into just about everything in that pic.
It's almost as if generations don't actually mean anything and are just another way to put people in boxes, regardless of whether they belong in them or not!

>would have been 6, barely able to read
I thought "American education" was a meme.

Attached: crisps.png (790x456, 220K)

a 5 year difference in source isnt large enough to be too far off for a generation.

the area for a generation is vague, so you could consider 1995 to be a late millenial / early zoomer.

It just depends on how you're raised ultimately.

>89 baby: I loved sonic and saved by the bell
>Boomers:.....
>98 baby: I loved the ps2
>Boomers: YOU DIDNT GROW UP WITH THAT

6 years old still is in "barely able to read" user. they're calling reading levels for a reason.

your vocabulary at 6, regardless of where you live, will still be developing significantly

Doomers.

Nice you took the first result in google congrats dude

I'm into pretty much everything that would be called "boomer".
I'm a lover of the classics, and consider pretty much everything made before 2006 to have considerable artistic merit.
I despise this decade, and think 1950-2005 was a cultural golden age.
My favorite video games are on the SNES, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Playstation, and PS2.

If I was born in the early 90s, I would be considered as boomer as they come. But since I was born on the "generational cusp" (late 90s), people end up judging me for my age rather than my personality and lifestyle.
Don't get me wrong, I wish I was born in the early 90s so I could experience more of the Golden Age than I got as well, but my point is, this generation stuff is completely arbitrary.

A few years ago, people used to say there was a distinct shift in 2000s culture post-2004. But now zoomers lump 2000 stuff as being the same as 2009 stuff and claim that Lord of the rings was zoomer or that Blink 182 was popular at the same time as Katy perry.

I wouldn't describe the average six-year-old's reading ability as "barely able". If you were still on Dr. Seuss at six, you either had neglectful parents or a scarily bad schooling system.

So you were born in ‘98 and got to play ffx at launch in 2001 at age 3?
HOW?
Just because you played a game older than you that doesnt make you part of that generation. I can also play pacman, but that doesnt make me genX.

WHERE DO ALL THESE NIGGERS KEEP COMING FROM

a lot of those things I was playing in middle school and im over 30

Attached: 1349657646312.jpg (369x368, 25K)

Someone born in 89 didn't get sonic 1 at launch, but no one argues with them when they say they are nostalgic for that game. You even got people born in 1990 saying they loved Doom. You boomers are hypocritical

I learned to speak fluently italian at age 1.5, and you are full of shit.
Kill yourself.

you can make it through a jrpg just fine without being able to read, you just try random stuff until you find out what works then work your way through the game by process of elimination

heck, I made it through most of baldur's gate without being able to read english just by entering the areas that appeared on my map and then randomly bumbling through just about every single area in the game (though I never made it to the final fight with sarevok)

games are not hard or complicated to understand. you don't have to be able to read or even understand shit of what you're doing to make it by trial-and-error.

it's genuinely unintelligent adults who pretend games are difficult, children have no problems with them - assuming they're actually interested and don't just get bored and go do something else

Reddit, which is why the boomer shit got popular

>It's almost as if

I am urging you to kill yourself

>boomers showing their usual hypocrisy

you can be nostalgic for whatever the hell you want, I dont care. But you aren’t a millennial.
Some things clearly belong to one generation more than any other, just like videogames and the internet are Millennials’ for example.
Zooms have social media.

spoken like a true pleb who only enjoys shit superficially. You incarnate the normie, my friend.

internet belongs to gen x

GenX was over college by the time internet was commonplace in most homes.
A genX never had to do school researches using the internet, they still used encyclopedias.
Just stfu zoomer.

>GET OUT OF MY TREEHOUSE IT'S MINE
Millennials really are the manchild generation.

That's the way I like it. People born in the early 90s and 2000s will forever be pigeonholed into one group, thinking as though thats a good thing for something

Attached: there is no one definition.jpg (574x211, 58K)

>talks about treehouses
>calls other manchildren
go out and play user, adults are trying to bully the zoomers here

>Elza Venter, an educational psychologist and lecturer at Unisa, South Africa, in the Department of Psychology of Education, believes members of Generation Y are digital natives because they have grown up experiencing digital technology and have known it all their lives. Prensky [96] coined the concept ‘digital natives’ because this generation are ‘native speakers of the digital language of computers, video games and the internet’. This generation spans 20 years and its older members use a combination of face-to-face communication and computer mediated communication, while its younger members use mainly electronic and digital technologies for interpersonal communication.[97]

Why zoomers talk before checking anything?
Really the worse generation, second only to the actual babyboomers (who ruined this world). Bunch of npc.

Now that I think about it, Babyboomers and millennials are very interesting.
GenX and Zoomers are way less interesting by comparison. They have nothing going on for them, they are a port, not an original thing

I would be considered a 'zoomer' (born 97') but I grew up with the Sega Genesis, Playstation 1, and Playstation 2. I hate rap and I hate hookup culture. I'd say I'm a social outcast but I have two other friends that agree with what I hate. Only the college town fucks listen to shit like that, really. Definitely counter culture.

>Why zoomers talk before checking anything?
LMAO. Also I was more referring to their romanticisation and protection of childhood, as well as their obsession with clinging to it. Your post being a prime example. This idea that "YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE THIS BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO MY GENERATION! THESE ARE YOUR THINGS, LOOK YOU MISSED OUT!". It's a uniquely millennial phenomenon as far as I've seen.

I am twenty years old, 1999 being the birth year that even those slightly older than me attribute as the "tipping point". My first console was a Sega Saturn and my most powerful machine until 2009 was a PS2. I didn't buy a smart-phone until I needed one for work two years ago. Cry about it.

Attached: dog backwards.jpg (925x842, 83K)

>GenX and Zoomers are way less interesting by comparison. They have nothing going on for them, they are a port, not an original thing
Gen X was awesome. They caused the culture that made the millennial. The millennial grew up in that time and ruined it. Now Gen Z has to pick up the ashes...

You would only be considered a Zoomer by concrete retards who can only think in terms of black and white.
You shouldn't hate rap though, at least not ALL rap. 70s-early 2000s rap is kino.
I'd recommend getting into gangsta rap from the 90s. Give Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Biggie Smalls, Eazy-E, and Busta Rhymes a listen.

At the very least, it would put you above nu-kids who don't care about anything before 2006.

I mean, there are SOME rap songs that I like. SOME. They are exceptions to the rule. Mostly, I like deep lyrics. I'll listen to a song mostly to get the feeling behind it. I guess I just like emotionally driven songs.

But when I listen to any song, and all the lyrics are about are just money, things, and how they piss gold, it really fucking irks me.

For example: I like the song 'Empty' by juice wrld. Sure. He's a mumble rapper but the song definitely comes from a heart. It hits a chord in my heart.

But, say, Get Low by Lil Jon is just garbage. Sure, it's funny, but when I'm alone in my room, it's not a song I want to listen to.

you're literally so gay

Lil Jon fucking sucks. But a lot of gangsta rap from the 90s has truckloads of soul.
Sure, Snoop Dogg's songs aren't meant to be deep or anything, but they give an overview of the guy's life. There's a character to his songs that mandates a listen.
Tupac and Biggie, on the other hand, both have soul AND are deep.
Gangsta rap is an acquired taste. You have to learn to listen for not just the music itself, but the context behind the music as well.

I was 6 when FFX came out

for me its "current young people" zoomzooms and "current old people" boomertoids

ZOOM?

Attached: clay_m2saturn.png (881x878, 422K)

Well, I'll give it a shot. I'll listen to Tupac and Biggie.

I guess Rap just has an image problem with shitty rappers like prog rock with shitty bands.

>gen x was awesome
spoiled brats rising the percentage of divorces to 50% while lowering quality of life, destroying the culture and voting with their arse
but what would you know, you are a spoiled child yourself
go watch some monkey yelling at a videogame you fucktard

choke on my cock then :)

>Spoiled brats rising the percentage of divorces to 50%
More like "I'm done giving a shit about you kid, go play with the grass clipper". Gen X grew up in a decade of decreased parental supervision and a big change of societal views.
>Voted with their arse
Since Gen X started being born in the 60s, the first presidential race they could vote in was for Jimmy Carter, which was followed by Reagan, and after, Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton. I'd say that these were some pretty influential candidates.

And lastly, I'd absolutely love to watch a monkey playing video games.

As a zoomer, I was playing Bionicle Heroes and the Crash collection during that time because little kids are too stupid to play RPGs. My first RPG was DQ6.

Nice exclamation points fag