Xenoblade 2 is fun

Xenoblade 2 is fun

Attached: 1556478264466.png (1400x1013, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DudeUnderscore/status/1106486717500911616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Another cumbrain thread

I MUST PLAY GAMES WITH SEXY GIRLS, IN THE 2-3 HOURS AFTER WORK THAT LIFE AFFORDS ME, HAPPINESS IS MY GOAL AND I STRIDE TOWARDS IT BRAZENLY AND EXHAUSTEDLY

MUST FEEL GOOD
COLOURFUL SHOW
WAIFUS
ALCOHOL OR DRUGS (; IM AN ADULT)

MAYBE IN 45 YEARS WHEN I AM RELEASED FROM THE HELL OF WORK I WILL GET TO TREAT MY NUMBED, DIRECTIONLESS MIND WITH OTHER THINGS

MY FORESKIN IS O.N FIRE

AND ANOTHER ONE GONE
AND ANOTHER ONE GONE

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Attached: Capture.png (193x92, 3K)

what is this r/woke tier nonsense?

>cumbrain comes back to be BTFO for the THIRD time
retarded cumbrain, sad

Have a life

Probably, I just got a Switch and I'm really enjoying the game, I wanted to make a thread about it.

Okay?

Attached: __homura_and_rex_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_baffu__591bb22c237c0e2b0f484d6cace90339.jpg (1880x2655, 467K)

I love this couple of dorks.

Attached: 1558286530590.jpg (1419x2000, 612K)

some user was curious about the cover art for the soundtrack in a thread that got deleted, so here it is
I like the style the artist used for this and the special edition and artbook covers a lot more than the one he used for the ingame character portraits, kind of wish it had been universal

Attached: 75752-1528156411.jpg (1200x1200, 251K)

What was your favorite part so far?

Just another new way people can shitpost

it definitely is.
I just started Torna, it's pretty fucking great as well

Attached: 1558208733430.jpg (1214x1558, 240K)

>Just another way new people can shitpost
It's just newfag speech.

I do agree, but they probably wanted the portraits to match the character models.

sub or dub

I love this new cumbrain meme, it's my favorite one this week.

Attached: 1560401997359.jpg (1280x1280, 79K)

Doesn't matter the games shit

Just cool people having fun B)
Dont seethe ovee it boomer cumbrain.

Go with dub first and if you hate it change to subs

Based

dub for poppi, malos and catgirl

dub has more unique voices, sub has way better flowing and matching voice acting

take your pick

>this thranny is still SEETHING
LOL

Attached: 1559674241382.jpg (1516x1295, 836K)

Nice Minge

MOAR

ARMPITS

>that pic
whats the point of making games realistic if they are going to be stuck in that uncany valley look.

Cum brain

Honestly with they'd update the Addam in the full game to his appearance in Torna.
God he looks great.

It's impressive that after almost 2 years people is still so butthurt about a niche game from a console they don't own, meanwhile you barely see any shitposting about say Mario Odyssey anymore, that released around the same time.

Attached: 1552362787735.jpg (2000x1967, 1.54M)

Zeke was an unexpectedly welcome member of the group after he did finally join up properly.

One has waifus

Is it really that hard you stupid sack of potatoes

I love how similar his personality is to Zeke, it really changes the entire dynamic around zeke's hero worship of Addam.

I think they'd still match just fine, it's not a huge difference in style or anything, it's mostly just the colors being a bit softer, and honestly, the proportions just seem better. Rex's head looks way more awkward in his ingame art than it does on his actual model or pic related.
it'd certainly be a lot less of a difference than the gap between art for some of the rare blades and Torna members and their models
the sub is better produced and what you want to choose if you're looking for objective quality, the only major issue with it is that the chatter in fights isn't subtitled.
the dub is awkward as hell but fun, and you get that extra battle banter. some of the VAs are genuinely great but are really held back by the awful awful direction. be warned though, it's low points are REALLY FUCKING BAD

Attached: 2560x1440_Desktop_Xenoblade_Chronicles_2_Wallpaper03.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

Does someone know if I can use a style different than ;highlight; in my filters to make posts that fit my filters more easily visible but in a different color?

Addam was based. So sad we never saw his development after Torna's destruction and him founding the culture that would bring up Rex.

Why do waifus make the trannies here SEETHE so hard?
Is it because neither are real women, but at least people like the waifus?

Attached: 1557772149312.jpg (2400x3600, 478K)

>meanwhile you barely see any shitposting about say Mario Odyssey anymore
Because Mario Odyssey is actually good. Also those screenshots look impressive shrunk down but in handheld especially the game looks like absolute garbage.

Addam is the ultimate chad.
Zeke choose the right man to worship.

I feel like their character models have awkward eye and body proportions, especially compared to the art you're posting. If they fixed those up they'd look a lot better.

Attached: pneuma (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by marfrey - 30cfe0a289f238f078b7643b37474a42.png (653x900, 909K)

Didn't Addam just disappear not too long after the war? He was definitely in Fonsett for a bit, but I got the impression that he just left everything to Gramps then fucked off and died somewhere.
I don't think there's all that much to see regarding him after the end of Torna (though I really wish the DLC had kept going and covered a bit more of that period, because we still know basically jack shit about it).

Dub has standouts and absolute hot garbage heaps. Sub is relatively consistent but unless you speak Japanese it'll be hard to accurately judge the quality.
Dub standouts:
> ZEKE
> Poppi
> Nia
Dub shitters
> Rex
> REX
> R E X

We can hazard a guess as to the events of Fonsett and the building of the Crucible.

RE has waifus and people love that series. Same with Bayonetta.

And Mario has NTR, which is also popular.

Still mad that she isn't a proper Blade and you can't run around with best form.

Rex has great moments but his bad ones are extremely noticeable.

>yet another XC2 thread
Isn't the reddit trannie discord cabal tired of pushing this?

Attached: 1562767382850.jpg (339x280, 23K)

People also love Xenoblade, only "people" don't like it.
Same with Bayonetta, actually.

God this game has such a beautiful world. I'd like to see Yuzu do it the justice it deserves.

I'm not saying people don't like Xenoblade, I'm saying that the notion that it gets shit for its waifus is complete nonsense.

>is complete nonsense.
I don't think so.
You forget that Bayonetta also got massive backlash when it came out.

How pathetic

Cumbrian is lame and not entirely insulting. Just FYI to those pushing it. It implies sexual activity and possible experience.

they're retarded cumbrain trannies they literally can't do anything else but be autistic

Sub, people say the characters have accents and shit but for a non-native English speaker like me they all sound the same, it's all fucking English.
I don't even fucking know what "welsh" means that you people keep saying Nia is.
Also it's good to practice my japanese skills.

Do you have the Pyra image from that set, user?

based cumbrain poster

Wales is just a conspiracy anyway

Attached: 1558667183336.jpg (480x360, 35K)

How do you feel about the difference in the names? Was it jarring throughout or did you get used to it?

Seething

Not him but people will use any old excuse to shit on something they don't like or fish for easy (You)'s.
They target the waifus since they're easily more prominent, those shitposting probably haven't played the game and don't know the combat is a perfectly acceptable target.

wtf i love ugly characters now!

Yeah, from a few SJW's and journos. Not quite the same crowd as people who frequent Yea Forums. Also you're ignoring the RE example, which is a franchise that arguably has more waifus.

I'm used to it by now, no big deal

I like seething and incel better desu. None are all that great.

I like XBC2 a lot but it’s maybe the first game that I felt could be remade immediately upon its release. It’s amazing what they did considering the size of the team it’s just rough in odd ways.

I want Pyra to pet me!

Attached: 1535349220267.jpg (1415x2000, 254K)

Are you all saying Cwmbran? If so, thats my home town in Wales, maybe Nia is from there.

>Not quite the same crowd as people who frequent Yea Forums.
Yea Forums has changed, sony censoring games allowed this place to embrace resetera and SJWs.
And RE waifus aren't even close to as extreme as XC2 or Bayonetta.

i want to hold hands whit Pyra and live a happy life whit her at my side.

I actually don't, but here's the source
twitter.com/DudeUnderscore/status/1106486717500911616

Attached: 1557089170235.jpg (1365x2048, 249K)

I really just want to cuddle with her!

Attached: 1535350829277.jpg (500x550, 58K)

Yeah I get that. It's a great game that has large flaws in pretty much every part. If it actually reached its potential, it could have been mindblowing.

>They target the waifus since they're easily more prominent
And because OP is how you'll see most Xenoblade 2 threads start

Nia is Pwyll's daughter, but due to shenanigans with Arrwaan she wound up on Alrest.

>Cwmbran is the eighth-most-populous locality in Wales (48,535)
Huh. The more you know.
Also Nia can't be from there because she's a filthy American in denial.

>And RE waifus aren't even close to as extreme as XC2 or Bayonetta
In what sense? Is it because the Xenoblade 2 girls have bad designs?

Man, Morag has a pretty sweet hat.

Nothing wrong with that, unless you're a SEETHING tranny.

Attached: 1559597613176.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

I want to give it a play, but I don't have a Switch and haven't finished Chronicles. Haven't started X, either. I'd probably just pick it up anyways, except that Nintendo is retarded and so it'll just be $60 for the entire life of the console. So I'll just wait.

Aussie catgirl is cute, although the sword gacha looks retarded.

>SEETHING this hard
No, most of the RE girls look like potatoes.

Not necessarily, but it does make them an easy target for the criticisms that Xenofags cry about

Nigger finish XC1, what are you doing? By the time you are done with that and X, the Switch emulator should be able to run XC2 in 1080.

Trannies taking over Yea Forums is just the reality we live in now.
Sony invited them in with their censorship, and now everybody is stuck with them.

Why can't we just have a fun xenoblade thread and post cute girls?

Attached: XC2-Nanakoori.jpg (640x892, 107K)

Nia is meant to be Welsh, not Aussie.
Also yes, the sword gacha is just as stupid as it seems. Worse when the Merc Group things come in.
Feels like you're playing an offline RPG at times.

I'm lazy, although mostly it's been because I moved to a smaller place and never got around to unpacking everything. I haven't even played anything but a portable system since the move.

So why is it? Like I get why Bayonetta is extreme, fits her personality and characterisation.

Offline MMO sorry.

There are quite a few of them

Attached: 1559142474804.jpg (1200x1788, 289K)

because trannies are in the need of show off their new buzzword.

Attached: EA0ix1PUEAAOR8e.jpg (1300x1000, 130K)

>most Xenoblade 2 threads start with waifus
>people assume that others only like the game for said waifus
>Xenofags cry about it

cerebro de porra do carai

Still can't get over how cute she is.

Because their personal quests are mind-numbing,

Nobody does that, people complain about trannies SEETHING about the game.
Completely different, but you have to cry about it until you vomit, don't you?

Mythra's big fat whitewimmin breasts and thighs! Big fat cute milky breasts! And cute armpits as well! Cute armpits that are a little warm, smelly and moist from carrying the milky load of breastmeat that's attached to them!

They should release an "ultimate" edition with all the DLC, redone dub, more blades and some story expansions.

Attached: fiorun and homura (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by mochimochi (xseynao) - 4d5b61125f16a8ba86f21 (1000x1000, 223K)

Epic post

You literally said people targeted the waifus. My issues with Xenoblade 2 are actually with the game itself (although I do think a couple of the girls look ridiculous).

>except that Nintendo is retarded and so it'll just be $60 for the entire life of the console.
I'm amazed that people still think this when XB2 has been on sale multiple times (down as far as $35, or $20 if you were able to take advantage of Target's fuckup before they fixed it).
Additionally, XB2 (among other major switch games) has been $50 at a bunch of different retailers for months now. How do people still not know about this?

Attached: 1533435715173.gif (178x166, 2.96M)

Ideally they port X over to the Switch.
I'd but a Xenoblade Collection.

I hear rumors of a Xenosaga remaster on the table. Never played them so I'd be down for giving it a shot.

Yes, I said people SEETHED about the waifus.
What is so hard about that to understand?

>My issues with Xenoblade 2 are actually with the game itself
I think i've seen you post this quite a few times. It's a shame your criticisms are still being drowned out by the obsessed shitposters.

Even cheaper pre-owned.

This but unironically

Attached: 1535349157821.jpg (1260x1170, 179K)

>game gives me 4 characters I want to play with
>party limit is 3 characters
why do this? Just give me one more party slot you bakas

Because you're forced into the Trinity user, fuck you for wanting to play with your full party.
They make Tora as irritating as possible so you swap him out for Morag at the first possible convenience.
But then Poppi is extremely powerful if you actually play that god awful mini-game to keep her properly powered up.

The Torna DLC fixes that in all honesty. You have nine overall party members but three humans and two Blades to each human.
Its great, everyone gets their use.

Because of Blades.
>4Gamer noticed that the party member amount is changed from Xenoblade Chronicles X’s four to three. When they wonder if the reason is because of the separation between Drivers and Blades (hence an actual total of six characters), Takahashi confirms this and also said that having eight characters in a battle would greatly affect resource management and processing speed.
You might like Torna, though, since the changes to the battle system mean you technically get all 9 party members active all the time.

Having 8 characters on-screen for the party members alone would probably be too much.

>But then Poppi is extremely powerful if you actually play that god awful mini-game to keep her properly powered up.
The winning move is to wait until NG+ so you can skip dealing with that bullshit and just trade EXP for whatever you need to make her OP.

Continue spreading the truth, brotha

Attached: 1549225612943.png (350x350, 118K)

Honestly, I didn't find Tora all that irritating. Even with his meh-meh-meh shit.
Sadly, Morag was the character that fell out of use as when I got Blade Nia Zeke took that third spot.
Tora was always pretty strong in my team.

Attached: 6gRCnArh.jpg (500x281, 38K)

>Even with his meh-meh-meh shit.
It was annoying when he did it, but Poppi doing it and mimicking the wings was fucking adorable.

Attached: 1559596419012.jpg (1200x786, 166K)

>2019
>still no Xeno Warriors announced

>Nia is meant to be Welsh, not Aussie.
Ah, right. She's cute either way.

explain this meme

The one on the right is a copy of an idolmaster character, but you ironic weebs don't care.

She’s clearly Launch you projecting retard

Who?

the one on the right is a basic bitch you unironic retard

Woah, rude

Attached: __hikari_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_hews_hack__d5d6474ce5967ad2ae6c6ab4c4054585.jpg (1000x1000, 148K)

I wouldn't know. Never played one before and it never goes on sale.

I'll be damned if im buying a game without a demo first.

>another /e/ thread

pirate XC1 and XCX you dingus

More effort than I'm willing to put into vidya these days. Also I heard the combat system is completely different in 2.

>Never played one before and it never goes on sale.
Or like that other user said, just pirate the other two.

This game would definitely benefit from a demo with the full combat system, though. It's hard to recommend to people if you aren't even sure they'll like it when it does finally stop dragging its heels.

Attached: 1534371608230.jpg (625x163, 20K)

can't speak for XBX but emulating XB1 is braindead simple. you just download the game and dolphin, set up the controls and go

pirating is easier than buying the game and poppin the disc in
how the fuck is that too hard for you?
what games are not too hard for you to get into?

Why is Morag so popular among women?

Attached: 1530293552188.jpg (869x801, 126K)

I finally finished ursula's stupid stamps quest. Does anything else come close to being as annoying?

Attached: f43Bw5r.png (752x433, 610K)

yep im thinking based

What's with the difficulty spike on chapter 9? I'm on Lv.3 Alioth getting raped by unique enemies. I had no problems until now what's the recommended level for this place?

bitches love uniforms

No, outside of maybe trying to pull KOS-MOS out of the gacha nothing comes even close to Ursula.

flat-chested fujo self-insert.

Because she's cute!

Attached: 1556550150245.png (1000x1415, 2.16M)

Nope. The game is fucking garbage
Were it not for the waifushit, nobody would give two fucks about it

Because Morag is a handsome woman.

Don't know about women but she makes me rock hard

Chapter 9 is pretty much the end-game and the big hall you are in is the final battle room before the boss of chapter 9. As long as you are above level 60, you should be fine. Try to take the enemies on seperately, and when facing the uniques, destroy the smaller ones they summon as quickly as possible, or seal reinforcements.

AGREED

Attached: 1562787780498.png (850x1095, 951K)

that's a retarded meme
Mythra would take any dick she can get her hands on and you know it

Thank god. I luck-shitted ko-mos very early in the game, so that's done.

She is?

anyone have the original before it was edited with an incel trademark?

fuck off

Attached: hikari and homura (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by hews hack - 1f3666e0836ea2cf2a8b3043bc8ef489 (1178x1518, 1.39M)

Women like uniforms and so do I.

Attached: __hikari_homura_and_rex_xenoblade_series_and_etc_drawn_by_swordsouls__bd59bd6f99aa75e0afc3a2f9976770 (1920x1080, 2.84M)