JC YOU MUST DELETE SADPANDA

JC YOU MUST DELETE SADPANDA
IT'S THE ONLY WAY

Attached: 1550164990687.png (350x321, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deusex.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Aeratus/Is_Adam_Jensen_a_Clone_in_Mankind_Divided?_A_Review_of_the_Evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA
youtube.com/watch?v=f1zgO7tbYFM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was tong really the best ending?

Fuck off Tracer
You may have saved my life, but is it a life worth living in a world without panda?

Attached: JC on a bike.jpg (1415x2165, 285K)

It's like putting a big delay on all the conspiracy stuff happening again

greetings mr jensen

my name is tracer tong

you thought that you were uber

it seems that you were wrong

I used to think so but now I think it's Merge.

Fuck no Helios is best

no and you're retard if you chose his ending, of course he would want the world to go into a dark age while china is the only nation with advanced nano tech. The best ending is the merging with the AI

yeah and it would be even worse because more isolationist groups would pop up as a result of the blackout

>destroy Area 51
>entire web goes dark, nationalism is a thing again
>probably WW3, somewhere

AR51 wasn't supposed to be the end of the game anyway, JC would have flown out to DC for the final battle against President Mead (basically Trump, if Trump was Bill Clinton). After fighting the President or killing the NSF leader, he then goes to the moon for a final mission on the ISS. Endgame would either be a new, fragmented America under partial NSF rule and a new Chinese era, an explicitly fascist America firmly under Mead's control, or a globalist enterprise run by merged Page. Maybe a new French revolution as well.

What's curious is how Simmons factors into this, or doesn't. I'm guessing that early on he would have been able to play both sides like JC could, if the player kept him alive somehow they'd wind up both working for Mead in the end, or having a final showdown in the White House lobby.

Attached: deus_ex_warren_spector_videogame_violence.jpg (590x332, 142K)

The worst ending. Best is JC (Jesus Christ) merging with an AI.

I'm the only one who think JC being in the illuminati is the best ending?

>while china is the only nation with advanced nano tech.

Page Industries has the advanced nanotech, not China or the US. This is directly referenced by Reyes when you first see him, and alluded to in logs/emails onboard the Wall Cloud (which itself is a US-built ship under a Chinese flag and with a FEMA crew) whose captain is threatened with investigation by Chinese authorities. Tracer is unique in that he has a hidden nanotech lab, but it's his and not China's. This could change if his compound is raided during a likely PLA invasion of HK, but they'd need him to cooperate which he wouldn't. And by the end of DX he's at Vandenburg with the X-51 anyway, as they have Ambrosia.

Which on that topic Page has the Ambrosia, not China or the US. With Area 51's destruction the only remaining manufacturing plant becomes Vandenberg AFB as JC blew up the one in Hong Kong. The X-51/NSF are the most powerful group if the Tong ending is chosen, although they could be taken over by the US again. This probably would have been the subject of the DC/White House level if those didn't get cut out.

Attached: Ambrosiavial.jpg (244x329, 45K)

Do you prefer JC or Jensen?
Alex is shit so we don't talk about him.

Attached: Best+deus+ex+protagonist+poll+ghnghmnhg_f160b7_6347311.jpg (1200x791, 178K)

Both are p. good. Jensen is a bit dark but they nailed the attitude just right. Full aug jensen being an asshole in MD is really fun.

Adam is the grandpa, his two sons JC and Paul and grandson Alex.

>JC and Paul
>sons
>Alex
>grandson
All three of them are brothers idiot

Anyone played those 2 games? how are they?

Attached: header.jpg (821x214, 85K)

Enter the secret compartment under Alex's floor opposite his cupboard.

Attached: Enter the secret compartment under Alex's floor opposite his cupboard..jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

The fall is a mobile port so...Not good for more than one buck.
Breach had a shitload of potential and was ruined by the microtransactions, like, REALLY ruined. i would have prefered it to be released for 10 bucks and no transactions than the game we got.

The Fall's won't make sense unless you read the book. I did and it was ok.

>tfw no deus ex anime

Attached: sytem-rift.jpg (900x507, 63K)

pedos eternally BTFO based internet trollezor

>basically Trump, if Trump was Bill Clinton
so Clinton.

>the book
There's a book?!

What the hell are you doing down there? You just killed an old friend of mine. FOR GOD'S SAKE HE WAS THE FORMER LEADER OF THE ILLUMINATI
Good work, i will now consent to meet you in person

Attached: 1542704830583.jpg (329x328, 12K)

Reminder that the Illuminati ending is the one and only true ending.

No matter what we do, there will always be a group of high intelligent elitists with huge assets of money that will manipulate media, politics and society itself to persuade their own goals.

Might as well be part of it.

Attached: Everett_DX1_bust.png (350x345, 142K)

DELET DIS
well honestly the fact we're almost certainly going to get pretty much everything back in some form and this woke up a lot of complacent people to centralized storage of one medium means I'm not in the despair I was the day after, but still.
it's the worst one of the bunch. Helios merge is probably the best and the Illuminati is okayish (if I understand correctly the world only went to shit when the one faction went rogue, but I haven't played in a couple years)

I've never heard about any of this (besides the White House and moon being proposed missions). What is your source?

Helios isn't the best one. trusting an IA is fucking retarded.
nuking the whole net also is retarded.

Attached: FLUFF SEAL.jpg (2048x1365, 465K)

Attached: 51voVSYO9-L._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (311x499, 31K)

>Aquinas goes down
>The entire economy falls down since Page standardized banks
>Everett has a shitton of gold thanks to you
I wonder what's gonna happen next

Not unless you destroy the entire system. No internet -> no illuminati as the basis of their power (the global currency, barcodes, and RFIDs) cannot operate.

Or you could just merge with the AI and become the sole high intelligent elitist instead of sharing power with other elitists who will eventually try to fuck you over

check the DX bible plus warren's comments over the years

They're all clones.
After the Mankind Divided clone theory has been verified, it's obvious that all future agents are perfectioned clones of Adam, with the OG being in the ice

deusex.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Aeratus/Is_Adam_Jensen_a_Clone_in_Mankind_Divided?_A_Review_of_the_Evidence

Attached: Versalife_vault_container_EMP_lit.jpg (2560x1440, 1.52M)

Pardon me but BACK IN ALABAMA, a guy with a tattooed FOREhead is gonna get us all KILLED.

Attached: 1525065952461.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

They operated way before the internet, what makes you think they can't do that again?

I still believe they eventually turned clones into MiBs

Attached: 1551733051226.png (335x557, 166K)

Attached: 1555964257294.jpg (363x651, 42K)

what would be the media reaction if the original deus ex had released now? the redpills in it were quite enormous.

i'll use my discretion.

Attached: 1509042745816.png (1364x768, 578K)

>the redpills in it were quite enormous
Such as? Name a few

youtube.com/watch?v=C8kZ3HfeqtA

Why did this bitch join the illuminati again?
Wasn't she supposed to be your wife?

Attached: Megan_Reed_bust.png (492x483, 210K)

>it's another retard who takes the game seriously
it's basically every single popular 90s conspiracy theory woven together and is glorious, but I don't get why people act like it's redpilled when the few bits that have modern relevance are mostly the side show
my guess is he'll bring up that woman(?been a while) in Paris who shits on the EU in a way that fits in perfectly with modern anti-EU beliefs

>No matter what we do, there will always be a group of high intelligent elitists with huge assets of money that will manipulate media, politics and society

Not if you become God.

Attached: 20181204203947_1.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Number one: that's terror.

Human adam jensen was a chad.

Attached: MV5BOTNkNmMzMzctNjRmMi00MWZmLWJlOWItNWUyMWM4ZTZlY2YzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg (1171x720, 82K)

Number two: that's terror

are you pro aug or anti aug?
tfw we won't have aug like deus ex, for the world right now, transhumanist is just transexual shit.

This.
An omniscient and all powerful god has no personal interest

>He want to be the slave of an IA
at this point, JC maybe is dead and the IA is just impersonating him.

>hey lemme bet all my money on this computer way stronger than me and hope it's benevolent and won't rape me when I'm inside him

Always bothered me that he doesn't look like he did in the trailers. Glad they fixed it in Mankind Divided.

Easy: Kill Morgan. With Debeers, Dowd, Simmons, and Page dead all the original Illuminatus is gone the organization can no longer exist. A new organization would be prevented because they wouldn't be able to monopolize information storage, even with the internet gone. No monopoly means no Illuminati. The multiple AIs in the game is proof of this as each faction is able to get one (NSF/Everett with Deadelus, Page with Morpheus, anarchists with the Oracle) despite the technical ability needed to create them; all of them operate in a decentralized manner. It's how Daedelus is able to survive Morpheus's attacks for so long. The Oracle itself is never absorbed into the machine, and cannot ever be if JC decides to destroy Helios and Area 51. This impacts the Oracle's ability to work, but does not kill it.

This doesn't necessarily stop tyranny though. China, France and America would all quickly go fully fascist but instead of consolidating into UNATCO, the UN would be dismantled and WW3 would probably happen.

Who is the real adam? the player or on the one stored in the box? youtube.com/watch?v=f1zgO7tbYFM&feature=youtu.be

>your body rejects your arms without neuro
>woops we traded our neuro plan for a dental, tough luck
>woopsie you made a mean comment on the internet, you're fired and your neuro expanses aren't covered anymore

Technological regression would be hell. I don't know why anyone would think that's a solution.

The concept of Deus Ex like augmentations and such is scary to me.
Especially the ones like MIB from the first game, where it's literally not a person anymore but a tool.
It just feels so unnatural to me that somebody would willingly (or unwillingly) become a 99% machine

Attached: 1552985423142.png (674x666, 461K)

I'd rather be an omniscient AI than a 40-years-old-looking 23 years old chump with no residence, no ancestors and no employers.

MY TENDONS ARE TELLING ME THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

It's closer than you think user

Attached: Neuralink.jpg (2495x4735, 1.75M)

I'm a simple guy and when I beat a game either something really big should explode or I should be king. You can maybe argue that you're the king with the Helios or Illuminati ending, but something really big is 100% confirmed to explode in Tong's ending so it's the best one.

it's not fair bros
why couldn't tracer tong save sadpanda

Most of this vid is just worldbuilding stuff, give me an actual examples

I never played Dude Sex but I was wondering, considering how much it got right about the future, how is Hong Kong in the story?
'independent', absorbed, or 1C2S?

>implying they get a choice

solider gets limbs blown off by sneak NSF attack, gets new limbs and organs installed. This is exactly what happened to Jensen and before JC it was how soldiers could quickly gain ranks within police and military organizations. See the early MJ12 commando concept art, they were just augmented swat officers instead of MJ12 units. They have better eyes, limbs, and reflexes than anyone except Simmons, Paul and JC.

Attached: cb81cfb093e73f75f3a207af4c889722.jpg (1250x2081, 314K)

Independent and ruled by triads

Helios because it's trying things never tried before
Even if it was mostly Page's idea

100% absorbed, there's PLA troopers on every corner who constitute the city's police force. American (Page) built tanks provide armored support especially around Chao's residence. It's implied that the PLA would never actually harm the triads (the main quest there) because they "know how it is" on the mainland, but this ends when JC blows up Page's building in HK and martial law is further instituted as it is in the US. Ends with Helios opening up roads and telling soldiers to leave, but this is literally moments before JC enters the endgame sequence where he can blow up Helios entirely.

There's not a single HK map in the entire game but there's plenty of PRC flags around HK.

Even after playing the game i still don't get one thing:
Were JC and Paul raised by MJ12 and implanted with fake memories?
Were they even kids and did their dead parents even exist?
At one side you have UNATCO troops saying "Wow we're in the same class dude cool" and "We killed your parents for no reason lmao" but on the other side the intro movie talks about you both as "Primary and Secondary Units" and you're shown in a test tube where you also find Alex Denton later on
What is the fucking timeline of their life because i am still confused years later

Attached: 1558727960021.gif (280x200, 2.56M)

This. We know there can't be illuminati IRL because in our world internet didn't exist until very recently. In DX's world the internet is a part if the universe, it was always there, created with the big bang.
Fucking moron

I think in the end Tong's ending won't change much, unless people will actually abandon technology, which I find very unlikely

Nah she was your gf and she used you for your DNA.

They had parents but they were employees and later assassinated by MJ12.

Megan really liked the technology loominaty gave to her and just thought of her kidnapping as an aggresive recruitment rather than being held hostage. She was a person of science and just wanted to push for advancements in augmentation, didn't give a fuck if ver dissapearance sent Adam into a world wide scooby-doo mistery chase

>clones
Nope.

People lose senses and limbs every day and are born with such disabilities as well. It’s not hard to imagine, especially for wounded soldiers. The government would probably pay for a leg after you stepped on a landmine.

Scientist with no morals/ethics.

Don’t forget she used Jensen for his genes or whatever that stopped him from needing neuropozyne. He was Patient 0 or whatever he was called.

Paul was a normal child born to normal parents. MJ12 discovered that he had the perfect DNA for their advanced augmentation project, so they started manipulating his life. They also took Paul's DNA and created a cloned zygote (this being JC). MJ12 posed as a fertility clinic and put babby JC into Paul's mom. JC and Paul grew up as brothers until their parents were assassinated by MJ12. JC spent the rest of his youth at a boarding school in Switzerland and Paul joined UNATCO. It is only much later that MJ12 develops the ability to create humans in vats as you see at the end of the game. All the stuff about fake memories is just Page taunting you.

JC would be an incel in the general public view because he act like an ass to everyone women included.

>Were JC and Paul raised by MJ12 and implanted with fake memories?
>Were they even kids and did their dead parents even exist?
I don't think the game is clear on this actually, even if JC and Paul can have fake memories, Lebedev talks about the parents too, even though it's possible he doesn't know the whole story himself
But in the Area 51 you find labeled tubes for grown men
I guess it's because they cut much stuff from the game, there are other inconsistencies caused by making levels sort of independently

>tfw even his relationship was a lie
I hope jensen will have a good ending for his last game, but i'm afraid.

Attached: 1562176615634.png (719x713, 587K)

No it's fucking not, phone-kun. Teleportation on the other hand, is super close and it's what my new company will 100% develop, buy in now, the total value of the IPO is only the debt of my previous venture!

>he didn't get the secret clone army ending

Attached: 1457817529722.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

It gave me lemon-lime.

Is he getting another game? I assumed the series was dead after Mankind Divided desu
Also fuck Megan, Adam was better off with Pritchard

RIP Malik

What a shame.

>I hope jensen will have a good ending
He dies at the end of the 1st game user.

What a rotten way to drink

I don't think even the devs know the answer, but I'm more willing to believe JC despite being a clone, was still born naturally

Thankfully, yes

but you can save malik

you did save her right ?

Attached: 1560298441567.jpg (920x960, 85K)

You literally see JC's vat at the end of the game though, and its empty. It lists him being "born" shortly before the game begins, and include an "assigned" DOB in the 2030s. Unless you're claiming this too was just BS put there by Bob.

But what about those innocent Belltower mercs, they too didn't have to die

Yeah but she isn’t she confirmed ded in Mankind Divided

no, there's an easter egg that confirms she's still in touch

Belltower cucks

>WE'LL START AGAIN
>LIVE IN VILLAGES

that line always cracks me up

THE NET IS GOING BLACK
JC
JC

Attached: 1489154173531.jpg (500x525, 41K)

All the endings suck bick dick

JC Denton in da fresh

> There are people who think Deus Ex was the next step in Human Evolution, instead of the next step in Human Governance specifically

You do understand all the nanoaugs and Cyborg stuff is just there to highlight our increasing reliance on machines to solve our problems?

This was the big escape Human Revolution did, and why Deus Ex will never have a good game again.

Attached: 5hv033rqlvhz.png (2518x1024, 301K)

*was about

also mistake, not escape