Now that crash is back , where would you like to see the series go next?

now that crash is back , where would you like to see the series go next?

Attached: 1563624497738.gif (227x170, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uonRu1--QsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gacha game

>bitch-ass trigger-happy mod can't get away with outright deleting Crash threads on sight anymore so he just autosages them
lol
anything for that $10 PSN card, eh fuckboy?

crash just died user
they've added microtransactions

More microtransactions

crash of the titans remaster so that the series can go dormant for another 10 years

Smash so that we can have Crash threads on Yea Forums without them getting deleted.

That's kind of a big question for these properties getting big remasters. Are the devs going to rerelease pretty much their entire library, or do they intend to start working on new stuff from whole cloth?
youtu.be/uonRu1--QsM

The trash.

New games instead of remakes.

Hopefully they won't make the franchise shit itself again when they do get around to making new games.

what could it be...

Attached: v.jpg (599x245, 14K)

A new game and a Smash appearance.

>CTR thread gets raided by shills and fanboys defending microtransactions
>thread stays up

>CTR thread has people share ways to get around microtransactions and posting leaks
>thread autosages and 404s

Hmmm...

This isn't Yea Forums anymore. This is Hiro's 4channel. We can't have people posting ways to screw over those poor billion dollar corporations.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate :)

Smash roster

Beenox employees browse these threads. It's probably best they don't find out about coin exploits.

I'd like to see him go up my ass.

Unironically, Smash is a better future than a new game, you can't trust Activi$ion with Crash anymore so the most love he'll get is if he made it in Smash. Is this how Banjofans felt?

his old voice was much better

ps1 graphics made him look more menacing too

Attached: d56644dee4d071317a11493714007000.png (705x551, 357K)

Remasters don't relive anything you fatfucks. It's just playing with the corpse for money, and most of the time it's bad transvestite. Name one serie that was dead for years and that got new games after a remaster; you can't.

this. Literally killed a month after its comeback. Thank god i got a refund

Just kill it, micro transactions in CTR: NF prove that Activision is ready to kill him again. ;)

How about fuck no, and Crash can make his own party brawler.

Attached: cr1556816476230.jpg (191x217, 21K)

Attached: 60639989-DC5B-474E-9F72-D256949485FE.jpg (894x894, 129K)

Old crash and cortex sounded better than their new VA, hopefully the current Crash VA gets so busy with animaniacs that they have to replace him. The

I've been a wagecuck all morning, what'd I miss?

user, are you okay?

Bump for also this. Also, have they fucked the coin rate?

Same with Pinstripe and Uka Uka

Over 30 frames per second.

That would be perfect.
Weird too because you’ll get Snake, Cloud, Joker and Crash in a game for the Switch when everyone tends to view these characters as PlayStation ones. It’ll be surreat.

A BRAND new IP! I wish.. it's obviously Crash which... I'm not not putting my hopes up right now.

More than basically any game character ever made, Crash was designed around the look of low-poly PS1 3D graphics. He looks fucking terrible in these remakes, along with everything else in the games.

lmao OWNED BITCH

And it's not even a performance thing.
Both the crash remake and crash racing remake demonstrations were running at solid 60 FPS.
There is some retarded art director in activision that impose the 30 FPS cap.

Seethe harder, Sonicfags.

Attached: 618f0209cmc31.jpg (1024x512, 149K)

We're not into the 1996-2000 window, 30 FPS is unacceptable.

>crash is back
>Activision literally just killed it dead with CTR and microtransactions
>thinking people are going to bother with the next one when it'll do the same shit with lives packs and shit like that
lol

>has people share ways to get around microtransactions
Which are?

moba

Now that the fastest and most difficult Kart racer is back, please give me the wackiest most insane one by remaking Muppet RaceMania

>“Crash is in good hands.”
>Activi$ion
>Actually believing the first statement
Wew.

Attached: B9DEB2AE-4E27-43FD-AAF0-69C4A94B191B.jpg (644x438, 61K)

he doesn't look bad in the new ones but yeah this is definitely a case of the ps1 looking graphically superior

Nope, he's a gaming icon that has a shot to be with other gaming icons.
>new spin off
cool even MORE Microtransactions to put in.

Attached: 2ed.gif (300x300, 2.13M)

Turbo/autocontroller left overnight.

Take your pills user it's not worth getting this upset over.

Who wants to bet they'll add pop ups encouraging you to buy wumpa coins, similar to the "did you have fun?" pop ups?
I'm sure I remember something like that in the last COD I played.

>post is referring to developers
>hurr, but the publisher
just because you don't trust activision further than you can dropkick them doesn't mean you need to go full retard in the process

That doesn't work for bone.

You called?

Attached: On the phone.jpg (1920x1080, 734K)

I know what he’s referring to, jackass. But there’s no real reason for me to even have any semblance of hope for what the developers can do for the series when the greedy fucking publisher still looms about. I saw this shit coming from a mile away.

A new game made by dedicated Crash fans who know enough about Crash to make it as good as pre-MTX CTR

WoC remake

Added the ability to buy coins outright. No other changes to coin payouts

Everytime one of those damned pop-up's show up I always say no because it's not fun grinding for shit and it's even less fun being interrupted by a fucking pop-up.

Looks like Candlejack got this gu

Microtransactions.

Twinsanity.

Live service game. 3 worlds with 5 levels each at release (3 of which must be unlocked using currency earned from playing, or real money), RPG system in which you level up after completing stages, giving you opportunities to level up your jumping, running etc abilities, and a 1-1.5 year roadmap for additional 3 worlds and 2 playable characters.