Which are the best physics games?

Exanima and Sub Rosa are some really cool physics based combat games. Any other games worth checking out?

Attached: examina.gif (402x327, 3.23M)

geralt ate too much.

is exanima any good? i wanna get it, but its never on sale

its okay. i remember devs were kinda disheartened that people had more fun with arena fights than the actual game

Kek

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

I've heard Gang Beasts is aright, but it's more of an IRL multiplayer thing. Toribash is also another one, but it has a huge skill ceiling.

The game is done? Wasn't this supposed to be a big ass RPG like Diablo?

They are also making a game called Sui Generis which will be a big ass rpg, Exanima is kinda like a tech demo. Check out Bare Mettle Entertainments website.

>making
Sounds about right. This coming out in 2077 too like Bannerlord?

Most likely

I found it to be very fun, my type of game. But development for an actual release is very slow and is discouraging to see.
I still enjoyed playing it.

Attached: Poleaxe_is_OP.webm (1400x712, 2.65M)

>Starts making a new game when Exanima is still in early access

Guess I'll pirate it, fuck these cuntbag devs.

totally accurate battle simulator

Sui Generis came first, and Exanima was what they then started working on as a standalone side-project so they could put their engine to work in a dungeon crawler that didn't require as much worldbuilding that their main game would need.

What the fuck did you not understand by tech demo

pretty good but only with sales or pirated, they have been sleeping on the job for a long while

Attached: Exanima_2.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Where the fuck does it say tech demo you negro.

"Explore, fight, survive and unravel mysteries in this unique and unforgiving 3D isometric RPG set in an original dark, low fantasy world. Exanima's exceptional attention to detail and realistic simulation of all things aim to provide a deeply immersive and dynamic gameplay experience."

Thats why i said kinda. It will not be as large as Sui Generis at all and is just a sideproject for the devs so they can show of what they are making.

>still no update on Sui Generis
>Exanima still isn't finished
>everyone sucks off the devs on the steam discussions
>takes literally one year for a small update
Jesus fucking christ, how can you work this slow, it's taken them years and they still haven't implemented magic or npcs(except for one, which sucks dick and you might as well go alone)

Sideproject to yoink some cash more like it.

>T-the devs are working as hard as they can you troll!
>I'd rather have a good game get delayed than a rushed bad game
>Why don't you make your own game then?
>just join the discord and see the updates lmao
It's all so tiresome

Attached: 1559357687215.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>physics games
gmod
>physics based combat games
no clue, but examina is a nice contender

Attached: 590e00415bafe36f55286f35.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

Whats bad about getting money

So, Bannerlord thread?

oh yeah, forgot about tabs. fun little game, still waiting for the renaissance update

rain world

Atleast they shows progress in their devblogs unlike Bare Mettle

story mode would be a lot more fun if it wasnt the same hallways everywhere, more linear and less where the fuck am i