You will never have Golden Era Yea Forums back

>you will never have Golden Era Yea Forums back

youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

Attached: 238px-Tumblr_lp6slc1Pwn1qa5504o1_500.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duPJqfKiA78
youtube.com/watch?v=vOPOpf_NEwA
youtube.com/watch?v=PnPwt1XUO-o
youtube.com/watch?v=NcVqfR4SMzg
files.catbox.moe/y18cb9.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you've become obsessed with being a cynical faggot who calls everything reddit

Perfect Dark was better in every way.

Fuck off, tourist. 99% of the time it's fully justified.

Attached: friendly reminder.png (500x481, 257K)

t. schizo who calls out "reddit spacing"

entirely justified desu

the reddit boogeyman was alive and well back in 2011 too moron

YEAH...

>tribes is dead
feels bad

Attached: slow.jpg (225x245, 16K)

>Yea Forums is one person
Hello tourist.
Look up any thread made before 2009. Lots of "reddit spacing" there.

>mfw old Yea Forums is dead

Attached: 1564665443594.gif (317x266, 2.41M)

Everything is reddit though. Just look at the shitty Ragefac- er Wojak edits. The shilling of your weekly memephrase (This week it's cumbrain!)
There is no genuine content that comes from Yea Forums anymore. It's all just reposted from other websites or spammed by discord faggots who use reddit
The mods don't help, because they destroyed this place and made it what it is today. It was better when there was less moderation, unironically

Attached: 1542477254303.jpg (2500x2500, 1.89M)

Galo Sengen.

>Synctube died years ago
>You will never sit in a lobby with dozens of over faggots spamming Hatsune Miku videos and other meme shit over and over again

youtube.com/watch?v=duPJqfKiA78

*other

I'm half asleep.

>Website you use creates [thing]
>[thing] becomes popular on the website you use
>[thing] later becomes popular on website you don't like
>[thing] is now terrible and only allowed to be associated with website you don't like
>Any new content created involving [thing] by website you use is bad because of this
Why are there people like this?

Attached: 1540442976516.png (435x299, 339K)

Stream that wall, if you're so great

don't be sad that good times are gone. be glad you were actually there for them, and that shitposting newfags will never experience anything like it. post-irony has all but ruined the internet and this site in particular, but you were here for what was good

Attached: i got it.png (500x281, 202K)

>Implying Reddit wasn’t going full force on the site in the early 2010 especially when it wasn’t even trying to hide it
Ok kid

Pepe and Wojak edits are the ragefaces of the modern era, except Yea Forums doesn't hate them because barely anyone on this board today was actually around when ragefaces first became a thing and didn't witness the backlash against them once reddit got a hold of them and started churning out dime a dozen make-your-own rageface comics.

Well yeah, these days Yea Forums is the shitposting ground for the failed normalfags, edgelords and severe autists coming from other sites.

Posting KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=vOPOpf_NEwA

AA, DOU SHIYOU!? TAKAKU FURI AGETA KONO UDE (ERIN! ERIN!)
WATASHI NO OTSUKISAMA SAKASAMA NO OTSUKISAMA (TASUKETE ERIN!)
MOU, HAYAKU SHITE! TSUYOKU FURI OROSHITA UDE WA (ERIN! ERIN!)
ANATA WO YOBU SIGN EIRIN! ANATA E NO SIGN

Attached: TASUKETE_ERRRINNNN.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>tfw respectful newfag (2014)
>i know i will never experience the Golden Era but i wish i could witness it

Galo sengan was already way past the peak.

that's exactly it. for most of the people who come here now Yea Forums is just the thing they go to when they run out of facebook/twitter/instagram/reddit/whatever else to look at.

Attached: internet.jpg (712x876, 50K)

Newfag, even back then there were tons of ironic shitposts using "le"

>2014
you were part of the problem

What do you think was peak Yea Forums? For me it was 09's bro culture.

Attached: bro4life.jpg (242x336, 25K)

song still kicks ass

Attached: 1561434290250.gif (440x330, 453K)

i didn't join for any particular reason or event tied with that year if that's what your thinking.
i just happened to start browsing /s/ around that time without any external input except seeing a link maybe randomly.
i think i didnt browse anything but /s/ for months, heh

Who cares lmao I'm going to enjoy the stuff from back then right now stupid doomer, stay depressed

Attached: 20190720_133758.jpg (167x46, 6K)

>le ebin newfag insult
le epic face XD

07-08 Tripfag culture.

>le tripcode
fuck off

What are you exactly referencing? All the shit that became popular on reddit was actually shit from the start, like rage comics.

Because people want new shit not shitty wojack/frog edits for a decade. It used to be when you posted something really stupid you'd get various images showing just how dumb your post was. Now you just the same shitty tiny brained wojack edit.

Attached: 69d.png (2564x1044, 1.74M)

more futa mmds please

The loss of dubs allowed for weak threads that would otherwise get derailed to persist breeding weaker mentalities

Pretty sure if mods allowed dubs agian political threads would disappear or atleast stop popping up so much

Attached: 1562483153747.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

Surely you know we moved from Synchtube, to Instasync, to Cytube in 2016. We're all there still

youtube.com/watch?v=PnPwt1XUO-o

These words but without irony.

Can't you just derail with roll charts?

>post 2009 Yea Forums
>good
oh my dear zoomer, if you knew what good is. even 2009 is like the break point.

Yet somehow it still got way worse than we could have ever imagined.

I was HotSexGirl but I am a guy

I miss those times, everything felt a lot more fun and free. I don't think it's just because I was younger, even though I'm sure that played a large part in it.

Now just trying to live feels claustrophobic. Like everything I do is monitored, society is giving me mixed messages on how to live my life and big business wants to commodify everything about my existence. Meanwhile, my old online hiding places have gradually morphed into a twisted and depressing vision of everything I'm trying to escape.

Very cool post

They made a new game called Midair.....which died almost 2 weeks after launch

Reddit spacing was never real

Something something gamergate made things worse too.

>TERA domination
>Tribes: Ascend domination
>Dota 2 team Zephyr doing really good
>WoW MoP was doing good

2012 truly was the most kino year for Yea Forums

Attached: SkeleKing.jpg (650x867, 187K)

Gamergate didn't make things worse, the climate of the games industry that created gamergate made things worse. Gamergate was just the point of no return.

I remember when Yea Forums had some balls.

>consoles can't combine, faggot

Attached: V+vs+b+rage+vs+cancer+2_6b215d_5259496.png (807x618, 17K)

Except framerate

This shit is cringe as fuck, and always was.

Iktf, user...

Attached: IMG_0450.jpg (540x540, 37K)

Nice

Attached: 1561913078663.gif (320x220, 151K)

Mou Ikkai~

Attached: 1203568526799.gif (320x240, 643K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NcVqfR4SMzg

fuck man i don't even remember why dubs got removed, wasn't it at the same time /pol/ find out that moot got cucked ?

files.catbox.moe/y18cb9.mp4

Well, at least we're not CWC

stop pretending newfag

That said, dubs were removed because Yea Forums was in an even bigger state of Yea Forums 2.0 at the time. EVERY thread had a check em or at least an argument that ended with dubs confirming or at least spiraling off topic into dubs.

That said the state of this board would still be better today with dubs.

Attached: pengu dance.gif (350x263, 384K)

Yea Forums was always shit user

you just got older

Attached: time.jpg (545x362, 32K)

>it's already been one year since he died

Attached: 1238889487138.jpg (799x360, 70K)

I feel you.

i wasn't even the guy you were replying, i just didn't remembered at all, there is actually many things that i forgot galaxy and /jp/ not being full of JAV/idol shitters isn't one of them

Is there any sites where we can just make a jukebox and listen to shit that people post or are they all gone?

Attached: 1561484672879.gif (500x281, 278K)

When you realize that virtually everyones Golden Age of Yea Forums was the exact moment the site was ruined for someone else, you'll stop being so mad at the changes the userbase goes through

plug dj is still around i think though its jewed up

that's right, these fools could never comprehend the unparalleled bliss of being here in 2008 aye, my fellow 2008 pal. Everything was completely ruined the following year but only we true 4chanssters experienced the prime 08 :^)

tfw Galo Sengen was rolling 24/7 on this map back then in 2012

Attached: 546c0a0e287db[1].jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

>plug dj is still around i think though its jewed up
Is it really jewed? I just want to chill with people

Attached: 1560842792116.gif (250x243, 2.57M)

They pretended to run out of money and then came back anyways, but they've had paid shit all over the place for a long time.

I've seen too many people say "reddit is for actual discussion i just visit Yea Forums to shitpost" to consider it trolling now

GALO Sengen is actual kino, isn't it? Like, it's really great stuff

>posting the recently made shit version

Attached: 1564129416525.jpg (720x695, 61K)

go deepthroat a shotgun barrel,retard

Attached: 1444263178735.png (1420x1611, 157K)

This is true. Yea Forums has been paranoid about getting traffic from other websites as far back as when Gaia Online was still relevant.

Cytube ain't the same. Vidya4chan has become too bloated, and the chat is just a continuous spam of incoherent emotes.

The other rooms seem to be generally dead most of the time too.

2011 was a fun year for off-rails meta-posting. Which I understand was intolerable for people that just wanted to talk about video games, but holy shit was it at least more entertaining than 24/7 culture wars and frog/man edits.

Nah fuck GG. It would have made more sense if it focused on shit like dev bonuses tied to review scores or expanding media literacy for game consumers, rather than becoming a balls-out culture war about feminism.

>You just got older

There's a part of this that is undeniably true. I'm sure I'd be much more sympathetic to Yea Forums's "ha ha clown world" memes if I was still a depressed teen stuck in my basement, clinging desperately to anything that would give me a sense of community.

Attached: 1358368727130.png (1103x905, 123K)

It's also the fact that any genuine content that comes to Yea Forums is quickly scooped up by other sites and made into their own and quickly this site disowns it.

Get these dirty sand rakers off my board at once

It was funner, and yet we also had threads just like this begging to go back to 2011/2009/07 etc so its just part of the vicious cyclic nature of Yea Forums.

Nobody fucking streams Kung Pow anymore, and whoever made that shitty condensed webm should be hanged.

no sites to stream it on david, synchtube dieded.

2009-2012 Yea Forums was fucking garbage
Current Yea Forums is terrible too but at least you can get non-general vidya thread to page 1 now

Attached: 1462036550208.jpg (212x218, 7K)

>but at least you can get non-general vidya thread to page 1 now
>This is a positive

>he doesn't know about kast

You're not wrong. Nostalgia is always present and passionate, especially in those of us that have little else.

Attached: 1384228883147.gif (500x375, 371K)

but do they monitor streams for C&D?