Games that made you cry

Games that made you cry

Attached: EA6aWngU4AA8wFk.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfVJ2nfM2I4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya know, it's a lot easier for you to put the title in your post rather than me needing to reverse image search.

To keep it relevant, I cried like uncontrollably throughout What Remains of Edith Finch.

The game is owlboy.

"don't worry ma'am I've got the cure right here... you're going to be fine..."

Attached: 1537298215_image.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

you come across as someone who deserved to get his teeth kicked in at school but never did

You come across someone who gets inordinately upset at innocuous posts online

This game fucking sucked. Literally the only good part of it was the pixel art

Based

Bastion and Drawn to life

HOI 4

mario kart 64

Whatever, I'm a softy.
But also it came out of nowhere.
Whenever I hear "with Berri" I feel like shit.
The fact that it's just two throwaway words in the middle of the speech just makes it worse.
The voice actor also sounds a bit choked up, but I might be wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=NfVJ2nfM2I4

This is the first time I've cried because of a game.

I might have cried if it wasn't so convoluted. The baby made me sad but the teen was, what, killed by an angry mob? Wtf?

Cry in boredom

Yea. It was so fucking boring, but at least it looked nice. I can't even imagine wasting effort making pixel art that nice for such a mediocre game. I also can't believe how much story shit they made you go through before getting to the gameplay.

Attached: rdr2 ending1.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

No it's not just you. I never cried at it but this ending hit's hard. The game just stops joking about right around the time you get to the war chapter

For me it's Mother 3

Attached: M3_boxart.jpg (332x218, 19K)

To the Moon.

Attached: 1564454204254.gif (500x375, 1.97M)

It made me cry finding out how bad the gameplay was in this game after looking forward to it because of the pixel art.

Ending of this game

Attached: sad.jpg (1920x1051, 178K)

This game loved its tragedy. Which came across as completely out of the blue. What's with indie games and tragedy? It has major diminishing returns.

Was so bored by the time they roll out the mass graves that I just didn't give a shit.