Phoenix Wright

TURN ON THE BCC RIGHT NOW
HE'S BACK

Attached: 1552791295726.jpg (620x330, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do we even have dates for when this game happened?

professor lameton games aren't worth it

FUCK TRITES AND FUCK FEYS

Say that to my sword, bitch

Attached: 1448832716338.png (400x240, 98K)

The best prosecutor coming through.
Dandies in scarfs, S&M bitches, Cyclopes rejects, wapanese and pretty boys need not apply.
pablo09042

Attached: 1562412533544.png (700x1050, 770K)

What the hell wasn’t he disbarred?

Excuse me, he's clearly an ace baker now. Who just happens to defend people in court

to be fair this was supposed to happen before that case

Seriously, the broadcast is happening right now.

Barnham! Barnham! Barnham!

We are supposed to pretend we are in another universe since this isn't canon

>Not canon.

Attached: 1551467248987.jpg (644x386, 44K)

Barnham! Barnham! Barnham!

I thought this hack was disbarred?

Check the broadcast right now, he's currently defending a witch.

Oh shit, logic.

excuse me what

Attached: battler_pointANGRY.png (238x190, 41K)

Twitch Some town drunk just appeared and crashed the trial. We're in a recess.

I can't believe SOME GUY is going to turn things around.

Who does he think he is?

Well he's not nobody, that's for sure.

Some Guy is very formidable.

Where's the apk for that one game that got translated?

Somewhere

Over a MILLION times! I dropped my glasses! I dropped my glasses! Do you LIKE evidence, sir Dender?! Do you LOVE proof sir top hat! Then PROVE I dropped my glasses at the crime scene! Ha, you can't prove it! In. Other. Words. You. Lose.

Watching this stream for the first time, what's the deal? Are these custom cases? Are there custom characters/models/evidence/voice clips? Did this pablo dude make them himself, or was there a list of custom campaigns he pulled it from? Is there anything crucial in the previous streams that I should go back and watch?

Attached: 1503634568798s.jpg (125x118, 3K)

it's the layton crossover game.

This is advanced AA:O

Not exactly. We just know they happened in December of last year.

He is a wizard and made his own fangame, then traveled back in time so that it became an official game.

GOLDOR!
CLANG!
DEARIE DEARIE ME!

What stream? You just said "HES BACK!" without posting a link or anything.

Attached: tumblr_pk9325AzZG1tornnko2_r1_540.gif (540x304, 2.82M)

!!!

Attached: LEAK.jpg (1224x720, 89K)

Hey guys, I just found a golden arm pointing to the sky in the middle of the road. what do you think it means?

We just condemned Fiora to her death by fire because she dropped her glasses in a milk bucket.

Next stream is this Saturday
Twitch pablo09042

There's a time skip between Trials and Tribulations and the case he was disbarred on

What shithole are they streaming wrights cases this time?
and why the fuck is he the only normal person.

So I have a serious problem and I was hoping to talk to you guys about it...

I was walking around Labrynthia the other day like usual and then WHAM. I hit something and fell backwards, but there was nothing there. Spooky, right? I wonder if its the work of witches... Then the very next day I was going to the marketplace to buy some bread from those nice bakers and SLAM, Into another invisible wall, only this time I tripped. And once again, there was nothing there! I'm starting to think I'm cursed or something haha...

But then even wierder, my friend wanted me to help find her kitty cat, but no matter what we did we couldn't find her.. you'd think an all black kitty would be easy to find... but its like she vanished entirely! I think i might very well be going insane, and if this keeps u-BAM, GODDAMNIT, ANOTHER INVISIBLE WALL! HELP ME!

Technically
This takes place in the middle of Trials and Tribulations, specifically the prologue of 3-3 where Furio Tigre frames Maggey Byrde for murder and pretends to be Wright. Wright and Maya were out of the country and in England during those events.

wtf is Labrynyhia?

Your logic is flawed user, they make referenes to 3-4 and 3-5 in the crossover with dealing with evil ghosts/witches before. nice try.

No they didn't. Also 3-4 was Mia case.
Furthermore, check the dates. It's impossible for it to occur after 3-5, otherwise he'd have been disbarred.

In. Other. Words. You. Lose.

>it's another PW fanbase RP thread

fuck off

> It's impossible for it to occur after 3-5
Its called a cameo sperg. There is no continuity with a fucking crossover.

>black cat
Your friend is a witch

>It's n-n-n-non canon

Attached: Really faggot.jpg (400x358, 123K)

Does this game emulate well?

PWxDR
Oh no

I actually really like this game. Soundtrack and mob cross-examinations were amazing. Story got a little retarded but thats just Layton games for you.

Then tell me why despite it taking place after diabolical box, it references unwound future, claire, and everything about evil layton? Oh yeah. ITS A FUCKING CAMEO.

>Moving the goalposts
We're talking about how it fits into the Phoenix Wright timeline. The Layton timeline is irrelevant to this.

Attached: You lose Mechon .jpg (745x518, 223K)

Don't mind me, just posting best girl.

Attached: best_girl.png (525x678, 331K)

BARNHAM BARNHAM BARNHAM

>Irrelevant
It's 50% of the game. i'm not playing by your arbitrary standards here fuckwad.

>Goalpost moving intensifies
Just admit you're wrong about the Phoenix Wright aspect kid.

Attached: Surely you be Jestin.jpg (267x333, 71K)

Except i'm not. Why don't you actually play the game again since you seem to be having selective memory issues.

how do you know she's a witch?

>Play the games
I did, that's how you can use logic to deduce when the game took place in the Phoenix Wright timeline.

Attached: E6w8AvG.gif (256x192, 81K)

Evidently not if you can't remember simple dialogue and then deny it ever happening simply because you can''t remember it "mr logic".

You're the one that claimed that it happens after 3-5. When going by the dates, that's impossible.
Keep digging the hole deeper.

Attached: Retinzunused.png (400x240, 32K)

>Claimed
*Spoke the truth. You're just too arrogant and up your ass to check and admit your folly.

>Spoke the truth
Why must you lie so brazenly?
aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline

Attached: tumblr_pabnkbmYGE1ucta6wo3_640.png (601x359, 269K)

>LOOK, LOOK AT THIS WIKI A BUNCH OF /FANS/ WROTE, ITS T-TOTALLY CANNON GUYS!

Attached: Groudon_Render.png (371x498, 135K)

>aceattorney.fandom.com/wiki/Timeline
Did you even read it? The first entire section "Complications" flat out says this is not by the developers.

The developers of the Ace Attorney games, in particular the people in charge of putting down the ages of characters in the court record, have not paid much attention to any absolute timeline."

>Can't refute the information
>Has to attack the source
Thanks for following the cue.
Now do it again with my emotion.

Attached: latest-1.gif (256x192, 18K)

>"The events of Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney are not given any date stamps within the game, so its placement on the timeline is debatable."
>"so its placement on the timeline is debatable"
>"debateable"

>Debatable
Only to those non canon fags

Attached: Roger_Retinz_-_money_fan_2.gif (256x192, 542K)

Yeah, you.

It's canon kid, stay mad

Attached: tumblr_nm5ivpSPwo1qkxycfo1_1280.png (745x741, 508K)