Can we have a thread about the stupid or annoying things that happens on twitch?

Can we have a thread about the stupid or annoying things that happens on twitch?
Baby Mode: Complaining about thots and their supporters. That's been talked about to death.

But today I saw a guy playing Chrono Trigger on mute, with dad rock on in the background. Huge disrespect.

Attached: Twitch.png (500x500, 14K)

It would be nice if Twitch would implement multiple audio channels for streams so that people can isolate the game audio or the streamer audio, and other things like that. This way if there are ever any copyright infringing songs playing on a certain channel the entire audio of the VOD wouldn't be muted. I don't think it would hurt to include options like this since the bandwidth usage and feature usage would be minimally increased but give big channels even more options.

This is literally the only way I stream. Unless I'm playing something with multiplayer or playing with other people. I can't stand with someone uploads a playthrough, longplay, or stream a single player game and they're talking the whole fucking time like faggots. Probably why I never watch streamers.

Everything is purple.
At least let us change it to Prime Blue.
Mixer will rise.

I suppose that would be a good feature.
Although, the way I see it, bad audio mixing is a good indication of a shitty streamer in the first place. They're quicker to identify that way.

And watching vods are for losers. Granted, I've watched a few before. But only so I can catch up to the next live stream. The whole VoD doesn't get muted anyway. Only the portion with copyrighted music. So if someone has their whole VoD music, then that means they were playing music over their game. And if that's the case, you're probably watching a shit game or a shit stream.

literally everything; the despot mods, the autistic children, the system of only showing whatever FOTM games are being played by some faggot top streamer at the top, the "real life" category, all the cancer memes it has spawned, all the whores, the way its lured hundreds of dumb ass people into thinking they can become a "full time streamer," everything about it is trash. i could seriously go on but you get the gist

Attached: 1558808358529.jpg (343x317, 35K)

I was thinking I'd like shit like donation messages during charity marathons to be on a separate channel because that gets annoying and depressing, but those channels would never separate the audio because part of the reason people donate is to watch the people there react to their stupid sob story or shitty pun.

Was he speedrunning? Even so, that’s p gay

Oh yeah good point. I try to stay away from streams with a lot of prompts. You're right, it does get depressing.

ninja just moved to mixed

why havnt you?

really overdone overlays or loud sub notifications/donations.
like im on your channel to check out whatever fucking game you're playing, not to hear some earshattering version of an inside joke from your cancerous chat playing everytime someone follows you

I'm overjoyed at the idea of both Ninja and his loyal cock sucking audience getting the fuck away from twitch.

Attached: 1324176728264.jpg (720x540, 210K)

I use my twitch for pretty much nothing but streaming the latest hollywood movies

certain streamers being apparently untouchable like alinity. 1 example she shows a full dick on stream for a few seconds and doesnt get banned, xqc shows a few frames of a 240p blurry dick that twitch staff manually scrubbed through frame by frame to find and they banned him

>moved to mixed

You mean he was paid by Microsoft?

Yeah but that costs money to develop, and it sounds too hard to program. Twitch has better things to spend money on.

Looked like a casual play though. The title didn't say "blind", or "first time" or anything like that. Still, how many times do you need to hear aerosmith? Just let the game music play.

big streamers circle jerking and hosting each other

What important or useful feature is twitch trying to implement right now?

>streams without any commentary
these are the worst kinds of streams

Depends on the game.

how much prime money did ninja give up to go to mixer

Expect this thread to be deleted. Mods and Janis are furious over the Twitch politics as not vidya

Attached: 1564687319502.png (1062x1280, 1.19M)

The mods are shit. Like REALLY shit.

Attached: 1453138962196.jpg (500x381, 25K)

>go to see if anyone I like is live
>some fat fuck woman streaming eating food is front and center advertised on the main page
>20k viewers

this platform is garbage and I hate it

Attached: disgust.jpg (5000x5000, 707K)

Twitch chat was, is and alwqys will be absolute cancer. The people who use it outside of twitch should be shot and if you actually use is out loud while talling you're beyond help.

literally this and only this. all you faggots giving this platform more exposure are just as bad as the people you complain about. sage in all fields

Kappa

just record it and upload it to youtube as *NO COMMENTARY PLAYTHROUGH* those usually do fine

I don't stream or upload videos to youtube. Why are you giving me advice as if I do?

dude hat sure isn't Pog of you to say that

If I'm streaming a single player game, yeah nah I'm not about to talk over the fucking story like a fucking faggot, making idiotic comments and retarded ass force jokes. If I'm streaming something with multiplayer then obviously it doesn't matter and I can talk freely because they're there for the gameplay and commentary not the fucking story.

Twitch drama is fucking autistic and people having beef with other twitch members then having their fanbases neuter each other in their autism fit.

Attached: 1454996023063.jpg (722x349, 58K)

Delete Yea Forums

Attached: 3Kg90q11.jpg (164x192, 6K)

It's worth for small streamers.
>"Ok, everyone we're raiding this guy I'm trying to network with. We're going to pretend to be friends for a short time, before I fuck off leaving you to watch a game you don't care about.
Everyone spam the emote you don't have, because no one subscribes to me."

Twitch banned my friend for site ban evasion after he waited 2 years to come back to twitch they didn't touch him for like a month then out of nowhere banned him (he got over 400 viewers)

they refuse to respond to his emails to this day, meanwhile e-sluts are still breaking TOS daily.

WeirdChamp

Titty streamer drama is fun because everyone involed is just so unbeliavably retarded. Some of the screencaps of various mods losing it once they learn the chick isn't single are incredible.

im not getting anywhere on twitch, should I give mixer a shot? do they order streams by viewer count? will I have better chances of finding viewers?

Then play the game for yourself you dunce

>tfw all my retard manchildren cousins want to make a living out of streaming shit and youtube
I didn't think this shit would go so far yet here we are

Get "twitch now". It lets you browse your followed streams directly from your browser, rather than subjecting yourself to the shitty site.
Or at least bookmark the "following" page instead.

>2k19
>watching twitch
Fucking cringe. Mixer is where we at now nigga. Enjoy your animal abuse sjw thot tranny safespace you fucking faggots.

>not multicasting to twitch, mixer, youtube, facebook and hitbox
not gonna make it

How Do I get viewers? The games I enjoy playing are better suited to longplays on youtube, I guess, but it seems like there's a glut of content...yet at the same time, I can't find a playthrough of say, Abe's Oddysee that I enjoy. Weird times, man.

Nothing worse than a streamer talking in chat emotes. Like... we can see and/or hear you. We know you're not actually emoting that way. So why are you saying it?

>paying money for a game I don't wish to play
I'm not a smoothbrain like you. Sometimes I like to see gameplay first before I blindly make purchases but a dumb nigger like you wouldn't understand that.

dirty affiliates like me cant multi stream. twitch gets exclusivity for 24 hours

>yfw Ninja leaving twitch for mixer for that microsoft payroll and the new face of twitch is a stuttering goblin going dududududududu and slams the desk to communicate

Shit, I meant to say it's *worse* for small streamers. Not worth.

based leaf

xQc?
When he talks fast I have no idea what he is saying.

What's worse is big streamers with a cancer fanbase hosting relatively small streamers.
>watch comfy cute girl stream for less than 100 viewers
>some faggot with thousands of followers hosts her
>his fanbase of twelve year olds fuck up the chat
>the girl literally sucks his cock as if he did a good thing
>he hosts her frequently and makes the stream unwatchable
This happens way too often.

twitch thots

>want to create a mixer account
>requires M$ account

Believe it or not %50 of Twitch chat comes from here.

Well.... how long was his original ban? For life? Because if it was for life. Then he shouldn't have tried to come back.

when you watch long enough you will learn
>watch comfy cute girl stream
>watches her because shes cute

fuck off

The various frog emotes are just as cancerous as what we have here. So yeah you're right.

Fuck you. I watch what I want. Watching men play video games for you is the most homosexual shit imaginable. Just play it yourself.

watch comfy cute girl stream
Jesus christ

>Don't complain about twitch thots or there supporters
Why, does that hit a little close to home? How much did you give Poki in hopes for gamer girl pee this time? It hasn't been talked about enough until whores stop e-whoring themselves on a video game streaming service, we have chaturbate for them, fuck off

>Actually caring about Ninja or whoe the face of twitch is.

You are a blight.

End your life retard

"dude poggers"
>no emotion
XD haha streamers are so funny sometimes

This. Except the girl had the opposite reaction. She usually has 10 or fewer viewers. She finally gets a big host, and she immediately snaps at everyone for spamming. The momentum from the host died off incredibly fast. Leaving her with just her normal viewers, and like 2 other guys too polite to leave.

>OH MY GOD
>THE ACTUAL STATE OF PEOPLE CARING ABOUT THINGS
LMAOROFLLAOAKALAKDVSUAHABAH

Kill yourself frogniggerfaggot.

I'd rather just keep using my adblocker to hide your shitty frog emotes, thanks

This is the board for video games, not video game videos, streams, and content """""creators""""".
Fuck off.

>caring about what streaming site a child entertainer uses

Oh fuck off. That's not the case at all. Half of anons today are normalfags. That's what happened. They're not "from" here, they invade here.

Go home redditfag, post about how you hate the bad racist frog there or on your tumblr

Forsen, AdmiralBulldog, SingSing, Harbleu and SexyBamboe are the people i can casually watch

Whatever platform Mason or TimtheFatMan go to, i will avoid though

Attached: yaepSG1.jpg (1024x575, 104K)

Have you tried licking my balls or are you too busy licking Ninja's or Ice Poseidon or whoever the fuck you teens watch?
That is the appropriate reaction. Just because some faggot decided to try to get in her pants doesn't mean she should change her rules. Spam is spam.

Cope, seethe

nah a bunch of streamers were using Yea Forums even before they were streamers, even destiny was a tripfag here at one point

Because once you guys get started on the topic, it takes over the entire thread, and it's all anyone can talk about.
We've talked about it to death. We all know how stupid and annoying twitch thots are ok? It's a tire topic.

>frognigger
>calling anyone reddit

No

yes

Just because people are calling you cancer for watching muh cute grill stream doesn't mean they watch streamers at all. You're still fucking cancer and should consider suicide.

Nothing wrong with caring about "things" in general. The things you care about those, are retarded.

>Thirsty staff that protect their chosen e-thots
>Clear bias toward streamers that bring in the money
>Keep adding political emotes so trannies can spam them constantly which immediately turns chat into a warzone

>REEEEE NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER
Coping and seething

Could have sworn i’ve seen him post on /pol/ or something but yeah he’s been here.

Nice backpedaling niggerteen. Go to bed. Hasn't school started for you faggots yet?

Dumb dotard2 weeks until TI

tfw got a bunch of random gay pride emotes just from being in a chat
t-thanks twitch

What would your cute girl streamer think if she saw you being this rude?

THIS IS NOT VIDEOGAMES

Post streamers who call this shit out and make fun of it

Attached: Huggbees.png (1217x1217, 2.16M)

Idk man you sound pretty butthurt bro

I don't care. That's your problem. You're so obsessed with what others think. You're afraid to do anything you actually like.

>That is the appropriate reaction
Not snapping at that. A bit of spam upon hosting isn't a big deal. People are wanting to be excited to be there. You should just let them be hyped for a while. 99% of people know to stop spamming after the initial grace period. So all she had to do was wait the spam out, then after a time ask the remaining spammers to calm down.
But what does she do? Snap at everyone just wanting to give her a big greeting. It completely kills the mood.

Even if that were so. That doesn't explain where their audience comes from. If you think you're among a bunch of bros from Yea Forums while watching twitch, then you're sorely mistaken.

I tried watching some FE streams the other day because I wanted to see some genuine live reactions to some of the more interesting plot details but every single popular guy is just so fucking dull and feels fake as fuck. I used to like DansGaming years ago but even he was boring and slow to pick up on details. I just don't understand how most of these people ever gain a following, they have the most basic opinions on everything, aren't very funny, certainly aren't good at games and don't seem very smart.

Maybe they weren't always like that and Twitch forces them to be now if they want to keep their partnership but it just all feels so fucking fake to me, I can't explain it well.

After popular streamer Richard “Ninja” Blevins announced today that he was moving from Twitch to Microsoft’s Mixer, Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos was reportedly “beyond livid” to learn that the popular streamer exists, sources at the company claim.

“Wait, ‘Ninja’ like the martial arts thing? Is that a fucking stage name or something?” Bezos reportedly asked after a lengthy presentation from Twitch executives. “What the ever living shit is Twitch? I thought we bought Twitter. You know what, fuck this. You’re fired.”

The remaining board members went on to explain the basics of the video game streaming model popularized by Twitch Interactive, which Amazon bought in 2014 for $970 million.

“So you’re telling me this guy points a camera at himself while he plays video games, and now he’s a millionaire? I literally don’t believe you. Do I look like some kind of idiot?” asked Bezos, grabbing the nearest board member by the shirt and screaming into his face. “Say it, motherfucker. I fucking dare you. Tell me I look like an absolute fucking idiot.”

Bezos reportedly calmed down after a few hours, and when asked how Amazon would respond to the Ninja move, the CEO insisted that he would “never let those Microsoft fucks win out” and that he would “get The Ninja back no matter what it takes.”

What's mixed?

is this the birth of an epic new pasta?

Attached: 12512315.jpg (300x241, 63K)

depends on who you watch, someone like ninja has nothing but kids but with destiny, t1 and some speedrunner streamers people literally greentext in chat

What are the odds of creating a new successful video game streaming channel in 2019?

>streamer says "black"
>chat spams CmonBruh and TriHard

>streamer says something gay
>chat spams Gachi

I feel like i'm part of a live sitcom audience who is prompted to react in a certain way whenever the PLEASE CLAP sign lights up.

Attached: 1563759609810.png (1007x661, 653K)