Microsoft is buying ecelebs now

>Microsoft is buying ecelebs now
what the fuck Phil?

Attached: ninja-blog.jpg (890x606, 80K)

so once this streaming bubble bursts, how hard do you think people like him are gonna be screwed over? these people spend ~10 years working a job that offers no work experience, no industry connections, no marketable skill, nothing!

Considering Ninja has made more money than you ever will in your entire life, I think he's going to be fine.

>Streaming bubble bursts.
Its the primary media that entertains children these days. Not going away anytime soon. Maybe after kids of today who watch Ninja grow into adults and have retarded kids of their own.

I hope Twitch dies after they banned /ourguy/ xqc

he makes money off entertaining small children. he's not exactly a smart guy. he will lose all his money and end up broke, just like TONS of other dumb people who made a ton of money.

it will never burst, this shit can mantain itself, is already beyond a money laundry scheme.
If anything disney is going to own microsft somehow at one point, anyways, even if everybody gets fired somehow, this

why are you talking like trump

twitch banned deadmau5 for calling a stream sniper a faggot. fuck twitch, bunch of faggots.

Ninja could probably retire and live a low income life feasibly at this point

Add in book deals, occasional TV appearances and the inevitable autobiography about being a streamer in it's prime and he's pretty much set, like it or not

>watching streamers
I can't understand giving money to someone that has more money then you ever will, just so he says your online handle.

damn you really want this guy to fail so bad lol

So buying e-celebs instead of putting that money into games?
Microsoft hear me out.
Make a sports game based on fifa and give it out for free with each new xbox.
You will make so much in the EU from this. Just focus on american and european markets you should be fine.

nah, that would be tfue.

Nowhere did I say he was smart or talented.
I said he has made more than you ever will in your entire life.

isn't he just like a pied piper? he's figured out how to hypnotise stupid little children into giving him money. obviously microsoft want some of that magic.

Does he have like one giant tooth on the right side of his mouth? What is that?

But he is not smart and he is getting no skills doing this

Unless he pisses away all his money in a few years he's set for life.

this

What does that have to do with the massive amount of money he has accumulated?

So does doing that to your hair eventually kill it?

retard

You're an idiot if you seriously think he needs to work if streaming suddenly dies. He's accumulated so much money from so many different sources that it'd be a feat is he somehow ran out.