Choose two of them for the DLC of Smash

Choose two of them for the DLC of Smash
Meanwhile, Smash Ultimate DLC Thread

Attached: 1564691694963.jpg (779x3342, 1.45M)

Hayabusa and Jibanyan.

Maybe Doom Slayer instead of Jibanyan but he seems far less unique

Dante would be cool but doesn't feel so crucial. The other two are boring in terms of Smash.

Ryu and doom. Dante is okay, Vergil is better but I would never take him if it meant getting retarded tekken. The last one is stupid. Anyone who thinks yokai deserves to clean shit off mewtwos hoot with his tounge is a delusional ass retard. Thank you.

Top easily

Doomslayer and Travis, personally, but I'd be excited for Ryu and Dante over Travis, too. Doomslayer is just the one I want the most.

What if we get one of these for the last of the first fighters pass and the other five make up the second pass? How would you react?

Top one easy
Idc who the last fighter is, as long as doomguy gets in then I'll forever be happy with smash.

Attached: 52e.png (549x401, 300K)

doomslayer and travis

Leon and Crash

Attached: 1538552933782.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

>No Lloyd or Sylux.

Attached: 1564516741637.png (1349x758, 733K)

Scorpion is the true hero we need!

Attached: SCORPION.jpg (800x800, 81K)

I’m confident that it can’t be the same guy that keeps posting about Lloyd and Sylux it has to be a bunch of shitposters

Dante and Travis easily.

Attached: 1564488748273.png (500x375, 446K)

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1560510004844.png (1280x1263, 1.41M)

Doom Slayer and anyone else, I don't give a shit as long as Doomguy is in. If you put a gun to my head regarding the second pick, I'd say Dante, he looks cool I guess.

Doomguy and Hayabusa
No contest
I'd take any of them, though, I got Banjo & Kazooie, the game is already complete for me

fucking all of them, fuck this limit
except yokai watch

Jibanyan and Travis would be the most interesting for me

Doom Slayer and Dante

Praise Satan

None of those, give me Bub and Bob and Bomberman.

nobody seriously "wants" Sylux

Ryu and Doomslayer without a doubt

doomslayer is undoubtedly Yea Forums's stupidest pick for a smash character
why in the fuck would you ever think green astronaut man who does nothing but blow monster's brains out with his combat shotgun has ANY chance of being in smash
>inb4 muh snake
snake arguably uses more martial arts than weapons, and it helps that his games aren't all about doing chainsaw massacres in the goriest ways possible

Ridley
K Rool
Erdrick
Cloud
Banjo

All characters Yea Forums declared as "Never Ever"s
and look where we are now.