ITT: games that are actually good despite being made by raging libtards

ITT: games that are actually good despite being made by raging libtards

Attached: 220px-Celeste_box_art_final.png (220x382, 146K)

most games

what's wrong with this game?

Not much, it's pretty great. I have some gripes with the visual style, but the gameplay is top notch, as is the soundtrack.

I don't care about the political opinions of the devs of my favourite games. I hate trannies but if a tranny made a good game and I enjoyed it I wouldn't fucking care, if a game is good it's good.

The OST is "the" shit. The hotel theme's the best one

It’s about gender transitioning

Literally any good game. The industry is extremely left-wing, even in games that aren't super political.

Not japanese games.

This game controls so well. Absolutely love it

I said only good games, user.

this game isnt even good though...

wtf i thought it was about depression lmao

Time spinner is close to being good, it be better if they just dropped the metroidvania gimmick and make it more of a action game.

it is about depression, user is trying to bring up their boogeyman

Depression from gender transitioning

Only Rightists can successfully develop a fully fleshed out artistic endeavor. Only Rightists are capable of properly assessing and balancing the proper aesthetic/gameplay elements for a "soulful" video game.

lefturds are hellbent on making everything as ugly and stupid as they are, and as such all their attempts at cultural output serve only to drag down the medium and society the offerings are produced in at very best. leftrash are demoniac societal rot, evil's voice incarnated which wants to take every joy from you and your closest ones since they are envious of your ability to feel said joy and "soulfulness"

In conclusion: only Rightists are capable of making art of quality and leftscum must be physically removed.

If that were the case then the game would have ended at 40%.

>The industry is extremely left-wing
maybe the indies

explains why games turned into shit under ocoongo

A lot Japanese game devs are pretty liberal. They just express it differently because of the cultural differences.
Really though, the big issue with what he says is that the industry is really not that left-wing when you get up to the AAA level. As much as people whine about lefties ruining video games, the people making the decisions to add in, say, female characters to Battlefield are typically corporate dudes who are maybe center-left at most. So that brings up the question of who 'made' the game, the people controlling the development or the labor assembling it?

Lol

Attached: ugyf.jpg (590x350, 40K)

Are you sure that IS good?

name 3 (three (三)) good pieces of art made by a conservative

Kek this is a new one, the usual bait is abortion.

all art is inherently made by Conservatives. liberals/leftapes are incapable of producing anything of any quality.

this is just how reality works. lefttroglodytes are incapable of understanding reality and therefore also incapable of understanding they are fundamentally not able to make any appreciable artistic offering.

Look up Doug TenNapel

The episode of Home Improvement where Tim eats a jalapeno and has bad poops.
The episode of Rosanne where they revealed that John Goodman was dead the whole time and they could talk to ghosts.
Grown Ups 2

boobies =/= republican

cry me a river

Attached: 220px-MassEffect2_cover.png (220x318, 146K)

Japanese games are liberal, they just don't have an agenda and make jabs at people with different views.

Ah yes, I see that calling someone a nigger faggot tranny is only the most based of ideas, and that anyone who disagrees with me is from that accursed website of R*ddit. Good post.

Attached: YOUR POST.jpg (512x384, 45K)

cool smoothbrain squarepants screenshot redditor

It's a great platformer with very tight controls and a fantastic OST.

i just bought this game and have only played the first 2 chapters. i have to say its better than i imagined.

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Necrodancer

Can you skip the story parts? I like platformers but the story here sounds gay. I just want to bing bing wahoo.

yes

This, the pixel art feels specially lazy during the story portions

>Muh depression
Fun gameplay. Absolutely horrendous and disconnected story.