Dragon Quest Heros: Rocket Slime 3DS (Slime Mori Mori) has been translated!

Dragon Quest Heros: Rocket Slime 3DS (Slime Mori Mori) has been translated!
Its the first beta release but it promises to have all images, NPC text boxes, and menus translated into english.
fantranslators.info/projects/rocket-slime-3ds/

Attached: file.png (1563x1143, 2.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XM4HlDyI!X1d4WwzWk0EF9xkdHa7-lDN14hyNhSo8lqW7DfOolx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWWW YEAH

It's beta because it isn't tested yet and they haven't fully localized the script yet (as in added accents, similar to their work in DQM1 Remake and DQM Joker 3)

Wait, there was a second one and this is the third? So where's the second one?

The DS one is the second one.
The first one was on GBA.

the ds one. There was an original gba game.

Well....already the title screen is a bit of a localization. They just didn't hammer it home as hard as let's say treehouse.

DQ accents are great though, eat shit if you hate them

So where can I play the first one in English?

You can't, nobody ever translated it.

I never lobbied against it. Just saying from a comparison standpoint. Be easy, today's a good day.

The first game was so fucking fun and was my first DQ game too.

you can't

Attached: mmmmmmmmm.jpg (270x186, 6K)

God I wish bought Rocket Slime for DS instead of pirating it. It was so fucking good.

DS one wasn't first.

Now all we need is theatrythm and dqm2. 3pro would be nice too, but dqm2r would make my fucking year.

>dqm2r
Being worked on alongside this, should be out by the end of the year, next year at worst.
Joker 3 Pro coming as well.
Theatrhythm DQ isn't being touched because 99% of the text is all in images which account to thousands of texture files, too much work to bother, not to mention it has no story of any sort and doesn't require knowing Japanese to play.

fair enough there. Ty for the update.

bump

Thanks for the heads up OP.
I'm going to find a prepatched version for citra and get comfy with some rocket slime.

Attached: 1539321465572.png (1003x716, 864K)

Is there a ROM for Citra yet?

Anyone have a patched cia?

Anyone got a ROM?

Thought they said that no progress was being made on Joker 3 Pro?
I think the exact words were that they couldn't give any estimate for how soon it would be finished, which is essentially the same statement.
Has there been a breakthrough?

A few months ago there was a breakthrough with the asm tables that were causing issues in j3 such as crashing when opening chests. So development should come a bit easier.

NEVER
EVER

There's a translation patch, but it will
NEVER
EVER
be finished

Holy SHIT I love you user

What a grueling undertaking it must have been to translate this opus.

Attached: slimea1_thumb.jpg (404x244, 51K)

I've shelved my 3ds a long time ago. Has there been more development in 3ds CFW scene? I think the last time I used it mine was using bootstrap or something.

It was a few years worth of journey with very few updates. But the updates we did get were entertaining. Pic related.

Attached: shadow.png (400x240, 144K)

Kinda? Around that time luma integrated the cheat engine fully so now theres only really a couple of excuses to use NTR. But the DS off SD scene went CRAZY. Now its only like 10 problem games in the whole library that dont work at least full speed.

>Has there been more development in 3ds CFW scene
Nah its still not cracked

It took them years to translate kindergarten level Japanese?

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 15K)

Nigga, they weren't paid and DQ games are notorious for obtuse compression schemes. It doesn't matter the reading level if you can't crack and format.

Does the translation have slime puns?

>DS off SD scene went CRAZY
Good, since I lost my r4 card.

Maybe I'm not properly communicating just how basic the writing in the game is. From the screenshots I've seen it could have been done in an afternoon.

Anyone kind enough to share a citra friendly file?

No, what you're not communicating is the programming complexity and technical limits. Rom hacks aren't privy to source code.

Look at this country bumpkin who doesny know what he is talking about. Look at him and laugh

Attached: 1552560426501.png (493x401, 5K)

Translating the script is not the same as figuring out how to exchange the Japanese text for the English encoded text in the game files.

You're a fucking idiot. They could have had the script done within an hour and needed the years to figure out how to put that "kindergarten script" into the actual game.

Why'd you put Kindergarten script in quotes? That's exactly what it is.

sweet

i need a stronger dose

Twilight menu is the one to play DS games proper, right?

Get the "updater" and it will take care of the stupid shit for you.

I just finished the ds one, its a blessed day for this to happen

Hey man you're totally making shit up and talking out of your ass. Dqm2 has been dead for some time and joker 3 has also been officially abandoned.

bump

Source or fuck off, both of you for both your claims

Well first poster is wrong in the sense its the same team. It's not. But there was breakthroughs that make the other translations more than possible.

Vanilla cia
mega.nz/#!XM4HlDyI!X1d4WwzWk0EF9xkdHa7-lDN14hyNhSo8lqW7DfOolx0