Pic related is proof that classes/characters using guns does not mesh at all with traditional sword and magic fantasy...

Pic related is proof that classes/characters using guns does not mesh at all with traditional sword and magic fantasy RPG games, MMO or otherwise. just look at how he plays:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VzoNSUwilLE
Compared to a more fitting sword-using class:
>youtube.com/watch?v=wmNo40GR6Jw

The gunner looks completely out of place.

Attached: dfo gunner.jpg (2814x2000, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7M0b54mX6U
youtube.com/watch?v=vGx7tPk4onA
files.catbox.moe/7mr5y1.ogg
files.catbox.moe/ku0vxb.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eeret...

Fuck you

Attached: 1536006818163.jpg (282x334, 17K)

Answer the question.
Fuck you pick up a real weapon.

These are the realest weapons you're ever gonna see.

Attached: 1535775641679.jpg (648x720, 445K)

is this the new dfo thread

you didn't even ask a question eeretard

ANSWER IT TESSAFAG

Fmech is way mor real than Mmech

Seeing these threads pop up again, haven't seen them in a long ass time.

How is dofo nowadays?
I dropped shortly after THE BEAST because of tedium.
Balance better?
Is endgame stuff fun?
That seemed to always be the biggest problem with the game.
Have they added 80 more classes for no good reason?
I know the hell grind was killed.

Guns and swords are for pussies. Use your fists like a real man.

Attached: dfo m priest.jpg (2149x2000, 586K)

Balance is netter for everyone that isn’t a grappler or mistress

This is the current state of the classes.

Attached: 1555675964787.jpg (2886x2777, 2.64M)

When your r63 gets monk I will become lister’s sister
Until then, no

>more mages than I remember
>more knights too
>who the hell are those old men at the bottom

Is ele still turbo garbo tier?
I love her gameplay so much, but she was so bad for so long.

Just because mistress' buff isn't broken, doesn't mean she's that bad. Stop bullying her.

Attached: 1551933238309.png (920x1460, 540K)

Nipple’s daughter remains solidly low-mid tier. You guys dominated the game for the first few years chill.

user, even in stupid gear she struggles to keep up. I wish she was better. May e next balance patch...

>who the hell are those old men at the bottom
The dad class.

Attached: 1542048717146.jpg (960x2160, 693K)

Ragna has no trigger discipline

translatorfaggot from last thread still here. give me something gook to translate.

Trigger discipline isn’t necessary when you’re aiming for everyone around you
>/sunglasses

Fug man, there’s so many cute comics

Attached: 1544603917112.jpg (550x1585, 364K)

Attached: 1538891711463.png (800x800, 495K)

kek

>title: should I turn you purple too?
>*A few moments ago*
>"Hmm, we're both dark elves, but our skin color is different." (I don't remember if DFO had a different name for dark elf, sorry)
>"Yea, wonder why."
>"If you wish, I could curse you to have purple skin, if you would like."
>"haha, cmon, don't tease us like that."
>"after 2nd awakening"
>"Hey Im being serious! I had nothing to do with this! i was just making a joke!

Is this a blazblue spin off?

Attached: majesty1.jpg (500x1500, 243K)

Attached: majesty2.jpg (500x1056, 209K)

The game worth coming back to or is it still an RNG and grindaholic mess?

I am not going to spend hours upon hours with fucking anton ever again.

Attached: majesty3.jpg (600x900, 167K)

Dumb necro.

user...Anton is fucking dead. He isn't considered a raid boss anymore. It's just a normal dungeon now lmao

Attached: 1537947542263.gif (1500x600, 243K)

RNG is only if you want to now, you can put in the time and get the grind done.

kuno forever best thief

SD and kuno are best thieves.

Attached: 1557548008552.jpg (1275x1753, 685K)

"Look at the new jewelry I got! Aren't they pretty?
>"Uh huh. im jealous, they're very nice."
>*fucking bitch*
>"well, I was able to get this earring. I wonder, do you have an earring as rare as this one?"
>"Just an earring? Of course I would have an earring like that."
>"hohohoh, just because you're jealous, doesn't mean lying is okay!"
>*have a taste of your own medicine bitch!*
>*what the hell, she does have one"
>*and... its even better than mine.... but she doesnt have an earring on her ears...*
>*You Win."

ghostboi is a better kuno than kuno now

toned it way down its a matter of months now to get the best equips new director is working magic on the game

Attached: fsader.jpg (1025x1006, 307K)

Not when they decide to recycle his gimmick for kuno by replacing her charging gimmick with directly summon clones that do the skills for her. In fact, Hitman got one of his skills to do that (he should have gotten it from the start considering his 2nd awakening anyways).

Are fights still awful,gimmicky pieces of shit?
Anton fights were bad, Luke fights were bad, the beast was awful.

Have they made anything that doesn't suck to do?

I could see that happening, desu. Did hitman really finally get some mooks? What skills?

user if not for the gimmicks everyone would just be standing in place clicking every skill on CD.

The skill where he stands in place and shoots 360 degrees.
youtube.com/watch?v=e7M0b54mX6U

Attached: 75689938_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 674K)

But they're always gimmicks designed to minimize the fun.

Haboob was designed to waste time
Luke's hitcount barrier and iframes are not fun.

Pitch me a gimmick that you would personally enjoy.

The only thing I can think of is mobs of adds to kill between boss vuln phases.

>"if you keep being cheeky, ill make you cry ribbit like a frog, got me?

Dance Dance Revolution.

who do i put my Sky's Legacy weapon on, bros?

>Avenger
>Necro
>Vanguard
>F. Brawler
>Troubleshooter

Attached: 1402922074163.jpg (232x208, 17K)

We already did that

Necro, I double dog dare you.

Attached: dfo brawlunch.png (709x663, 222K)

You can get 4 sky weps, so just drop one class from your list.

>"Taste of home!"
>Soda
>Tog burger
>Anton Biscuit + strawberry jam
>cheese sticks

Since im a gook esl, I have no idea what the words in front of the soda and cheesesticks are in English, so i left them blank. sorry.

but then i cant get sky weapon+3 pieces of Tayberrs armor

Why is Ragna the Bloodedge wearing sandals

>is bottom tier since his release

Why is this allowed?

Attached: dfo vanguard.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I think it all boils down to REMOVE LANCER

At least he had his broken backstep cancel. For a while.

Attached: mage n pots.jpg (700x7728, 2.1M)

Tessa...

is dead.

thank god

Attached: dfo we're all gonna make it.jpg (700x836, 129K)

I dunno how they expect anyone to pick a class when there are so many choices.

pick with your dick

Last one for tonight, other one is too long and i dont want to bother with something so long so late. might do it later if a dungeon figter thread is up by the time i wake up.
>12/9 il-san KINTEX
>Dungeon Fighter Festival Guest Announcement!
>VOKE and Revah/Rebah

But user there are too many guys

get fucked OP

Attached: kuhn.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>.hack

Thread ded
DFO ded
I am ded

both a JRPG and an MMO

WAKE UP

Attached: 1547093416361.png (360x310, 88K)

He's from a society with no magic, so they learned technology in order to have strength in a world that is ruled by a dragon king dictator.

Attached: dfo safe.png (509x388, 174K)

>plebbit memes

Yikes.

I saved it from /dfog/ blame them

No, it just means get better at designing your stupid games. It's fiction, it's not hard to find ways to nullify "guns" down to the same level as generic D&D elemental balls coming out of dudes' hands.

>using guns in D&D

1. Not what I said.
2. That actually does exist, just not in regular 5E.

is this game still terribly grindy? thinking of getting back to it

It's a korean mmo senpai

Attached: so this is funposting.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Just do epic quests and you'll have a solid track to cap.

Surprising that they didn't just change the English version's text to Chinese already with how badly the Chinese infested the game. Might as well be a secondary kind of dead CDNF server.

China will only win if you let them.

I was just hoping that getting a character up to level 100 and farming for good equipments was faster or at least less tedious than before. Farming hell mode was mind numbingly boring, especially with those awful drop rates.

Cap is 95 not wan hundred. Yet.
Farming good equips is waaaaay easier, you only step in hell if you have nothing better to do.

leveling is fast and gearing is easy, it's timegated instead of RNG now so you are guaranteed to get epics at some point. it takes several months to get endgame-ready gear, but there are a fuckton of events that give out free gear, such as one event that gives 4 pieces of Tayberrs gear, which is the best gear in the game.

Cap is 95.

Farming Dawning Crevice is super fast since a sader makes everyone be able to one shot the boss.

Farming Tayberrs is hit and miss since pubs are retards.

Supplementary shit like Assault Mode, Op Hope, and Sleepy Hollow are brain dead easy.

Nobody does hell mode anymore. Celestial Rift has okay drop rates.

>nobody does hell mode
We're due for another ebin road soon aren't we

>cap is 95
Oh, right, forgot about that
I used to play weapon master a lot, is he still one of the more expensive/time intensive classes to gear properly?

Which lancer class is the most fun? I started yesterday and got my rouge to 47 so far but I'm out of fatigue and want another class to play.
Is lancer more "nuke the room" or "combo an enemy" because I prefer the latter.

Nobody does hell mode because hell mode is no longer needed.

Attached: 1547073614883.gif (400x257, 1.54M)

Not really.

>use the Highfive event to give him an Epic weapon
>use the Summer Festival event to give him 4 pieces of Tayberrs (can only get 2 pieces right now, the rest of the event comes in a week)

Now you just need the final part of Tayberrs and accessories, both of which aren't that hard to get. It's more expensive to gear a Sader than it is WM.

Lancer is more about nuking, although Skirmisher might be your thing. Skirmisher is fast, fun, and strong. Vanguard and Impaler are fun nukers, although they kind of suck. Dragoon is super generic, I wouldn't recommend him.

That's celestial rift.

Can someone explain Fragmented Abyss weapons?

it's sad that fags like op are actually in charge of games and prevent non gook mmos from ever having the kino of gunner class in fantasy settings.

Any eurofags around? I want to see if my game is cursed in parties.

Aren't they just part of the buff swap gear?

There may be multiple ones, but you want the one with the name of your buff in it. There's a normal version and an S version. S version is the stronger one that requires you to craft from a recipe.

Yeah but I see a message saying people compounded them occasionally, and they're tradable. Is that really just through Seria?

is this game finally fun again?

Well there's certainly lots to do at 95 that doesn't feel like a complete waste of time.
t. Someone who got fed up with 90 cap enough to quit

Well, it depends on why you thought it wasn't fun before. Because Raids still exist.

Attached: 1488555258236.jpg (309x460, 130K)

how dead is it these days? are they as infested with chinese bots as some other user mentioned in this thread?

the combat is fun, the pvp was fun, i just REALLY hated the grind but it seems that's a bit more forgiving now

I guess you could get it out of compounding. That's not really something I would suggest unless you're a whale with a shitload of gold and materials. You can buy the normal version and the upgrade recipe from Ceberin. The secret toad miniboss can potentially drop it (both versions) too.

Seems to be lots of chinese parties still for dailies and loitering in leveling areas. Haven't tried fiend war but I can only assume there's tons there. Luke is dead since anyone can solo it now.
I've only gotten that guy once. Scared the shit out of me and almost killed me in two hits through mana shield with plate.

That sucks, what do people do these days then? Are they all stuck with playing with their own clans and ignoring pubs entirely? I assume pvp is completely dead too?

Sometimes you'll find a LF all pub, but these days, nobody trusts randos. Also unwilling to teach as well.

Nobody cares about pvp outside of that one quest line where you get 2 TP, but you only have to fight NPCs for that one.

Did anyone ever care about PVP in Global? Even though we went to Korea to play there?

The netcode is too shit for pvp to matter. It was designed for people playing in Korea.

Make a room

Attached: loli loli.gif (500x261, 1.27M)

>Get around to doing the jp voice patch again
>Remember he's literally big boss
So good.

really fucking stupid post, gunner is thematically consistent with a huge portion of the game which contains tons of robot and gun-wielding enemies

just because there is some spoopy hell dimension raid doesn't mean he doesn't fit

Watching those old tournament videos was mad fun though, wish the netcode was better so people actually had an incentive to play it.

Haven't played the eng game since Fpriest you HAVE to play other classes since theres a FP meter.

And got our ASSES kicked.

Attached: 1543874818043.png (1402x1809, 990K)

>douglas kun don't quit dfo
lel
reminder he was salty as fuck that people started calling him douglas in game after that

Can you still only use skills from pre-awakening in pvp?

What do they expect? We're stuck with third world copper internet. And everyone in the west uses ahk.

Let's PvP! Make a room!

Attached: 1513032564193.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Honestly, the fact that we got to go over at all gives me a LITTLE faith in Global's support.

What even is this game like? All I know is that it's an a ton game with a lot of classes. Do you have to unlock classes? What do you even do in this?

It's a 2D beat em up MMO. All the classes and their subclasses are unlocked from the start. You go in dungeons and kill people, accidentally fucking up the world and playing into the hands of evil scheming whores along the way.

I thought it was 3D. Where does the grind come in? Gear?

who do I choose

Yeah, gear. Leveling is easy and you get to cap in like 3 days, less if you've already hit cap and can give your characters level up tickets and shit. Gear will take you months to get though.
Straight up though, the game has a stamina system in place per character, but it stops mattering at cap and you can buy stamina potions from other people with in-game gold. When you run out you can't go in dungeons that require stamina anymore on that character, so the game makes you play alts if you want to keep playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGx7tPk4onA

Where are the newfriends? I need someone to support. I don't want to resort to playing my fucking alt.

>be one of the top 10 DPS in the entire game
>people still think she's bad

Necro had a hard life.

Attached: necromancer dfo.png (480x640, 276K)

Isn't that a good thing? All your shit should be cheap.

Everyone remembers Swapcromancer, they don't let you forget that sort of thing.

I've only seen like 3 newfriends in these threads for the past several days. 3 that asked for a supporter, that is.

i'm still unsure if i want to get back in, having most of the population being made up of bugmen kinda kills the fun since i'll be forced to spend most of my time playing solo

Swap-chan, swap-chan~

Anyone that plans on playing, either starting anew or returning, should give notice so I can stop suffering from this awful event.

I mean you can also probably ask around here and some people will be willing to carry you in shit.

Hopefully joining the NEET guild for fun and parties

>discord guild

fuck off tranny

I can give you my newfriendreturning bonus. I have no idea what else is there to do with that shit, didn't read too much into it.

The problem is when there aren't threads around or people available, one thing I absolutely detest is having to play solo in an mmo, it defeats the whole point. Playing Global during the beta was some of the most fun I've ever had in an mmo, you actually had randoms to play and talk with, and playing through the game was smooth and fast and even pvp was alive, but everything seems dead now even back when i still played, so I assume things have only gotten worse now.

files.catbox.moe/7mr5y1.ogg

Attached: file.png (1002x484, 1.19M)

I am newcutie

where are my Dawning Crevice carries

Attached: Capture.png (1919x1079, 2.94M)

Send me a request. Antumbra

>newcutie
>explorer 28
doubt

returnee, probably

>the explorer club level
hag detected

>Filters
>Newcutie

>Dawning Crevice carries
I can hel-
>already ran DC on my characters today
Well shit

Attached: 1545087124576.png (334x804, 193K)

I personally don't mind playing MMOs alone, but yeah, I see where you're coming from. It's the loneliest fucking feeling running around and only seeing dirty chink bots all over the place after you decide to come back to a game that you once enjoyed.

Fucking Aura Kingdom. ;_;

You just get some currency from getting a supporter which you can use to buy some useful shit.

know who used to use filters?
Tessa...

>that second one on the left
They literally just added uncle dante into the game

>Fucking Aura Kingdom. ;_;
>tried this game out a year ago
>Yea Forums guild was already past its prime
It was pretty fun for a while.

Yeah, it had great dress-up and decent character models. Shame endgame was a mess, and the /vg/ guild is dedder than my grandfather who died of TB.

Seriously guys NEET isn't that bad, it's just quiet.

>joining a discord guild

>Run out of Sensor Stones and DI
>Can choose to spend way too much FP running Disaster Sector for +3 Terranium, die too often in Slayer Total Eclipse to offset the gold gain, or speedrun Bloody Lane but get no Sensor Stones
Haha, the farming begins.

>some pub with three super geared people actually takes one of my half finished 90 cap characters for TB
>make it to the boss
>they give up at 273 bars because no damage
Sense and civ are really that bad now huh...

>dying
how

The Shadowmancers obliterate 40% of my HP every time they touch me, but I'm not even in full Harlem legos yet.

did you try to tay with no sader

Total Eclipse mobs actually hit pretty hard depending on class. If you're not careful you'll get wombo comboed easily.
There was an fsader with shiny armor and sky accs...

then don't let them touch you
even full ebins won't mitigate that damage

It's too quiet. Nothing like the chaos of the land

Attached: 1547632810863.jpg (900x1278, 1.02M)

>Teleports behind you
>Dumps wavy shadow skill that bounces on the ground while I'm in the middle of a skill
If only it were that easy.

Just kill them before they kill you.

git gud

Just move down, how are shadows even real lmao

Attached: 1539845438092.jpg (980x5308, 612K)

But even if they don't kill me the repair bills for my equipment cost almost as much as the gold reward for the dungeon!

what the fuck kind of wheelchair are you playing

What exactly kind of wheelchair class are you using?

Attached: 1535798328852.gif (92x128, 25K)

Asura. Don't bully me.

I started playing a few days ago because of these threads. Agent is so cool, bros...

Attached: 1458333205303.png (557x605, 224K)

How the hell is anything hitting you when you constantly shit out lightning? Did you do dazzlement for a level 95 epic so you can kill faster? If the repair costs are that bad, you can always use repair tickets in Forgotten Lands.

Attached: 1540986281078.jpg (402x540, 123K)

>posting for me
Nice try, my Asura is still at 89 or something.

dum
asura
mains

All the newer classes are fun. Even the man mages.

what game is this?

anyone know what the SD pet gives you before i waste 200 coins?

Attached: file.png (480x127, 81K)

Dungeon Fighter Online (Global).

Dick fuckall until you give it the event bead with +10% smash. Then it gives +10% smash AND dick fuckall.

By the way, this button is your friend.

Attached: ScreenShot2019_0801_220029094.jpg (453x404, 73K)

korean grind simulator

God bless you both.

official stream just started, go watch two neople employees get a little too real

>"I mean, our code looks pretty bad, I agree with that" - MJ, two seconds ago

>they will never fix the audio level bug
life is so unfair

oh shit is it stream day

>PTA is pedophile termination association

Thanks MJ.

>Danjun's replacement isn't there
Well that was a quick run.
>PETA
>pedophile elimination termination association
Goddamn it MJ

Attached: 1542061078934.jpg (381x701, 77K)

Attached: dfo mj strroth.png (827x211, 186K)

based

>they will never fix bug

Attached: bug stn.png (800x1135, 215K)

Attached: noose.jpg (708x850, 122K)

Attached: 1537282852202.jpg (700x1074, 157K)

>FW Solo mode
Yay, I can embarrass myself now!

sauce

>tfw strash deleted his bug amv

>FW solo
Haha, more like Solo Fighter Online amirite?

Attached: 1552862361333.jpg (500x500, 259K)

>farming dawning crevice and tayberrs
>get an epic drop
>not useful for my class but its perfect for another class i have
>untradeable
>all the fragments are untradeable too
>basically every potentially useful drop is untradeable
>untradeable for some reason means you cant share it between characters on the same fucking account
why the fuck did they do this

It's similar to taybes guide mode, it doesn't give fuckall for rewards. But it's great for scaredy cats that have the gear but don't want to risk fucking up a party not having any experience with mechanics, who can then start running in parties when they're comfortable.

>she doesn't know

>I don't understand why anyone would want this
Does MJ even play the server he manages?

Why would he when he can play the KR version?

Asura is fluid and fun to play with despite being almost a ranged class. I had fun with it even when it was a underpowered piece of shit in Nexon days.

taybers guide gives around 60% of the rewards
i even got a sky legacy from it

Fragments aren't untradeable, they're account-bound. They go in your Epic Dick. They did it like this because if the shit was account bound they'd have to balance the drop rates around whatever they think the average number of alts players are running is.

You actually can transfer epics to alts at Grandis, but it costs a boatload of epic souls. It's not really worth it in 95 cap where you can guarantee you'll get everything eventually, it was more for 90 cap where RNG was your only recourse.

Yeah, exactly. It gives substantially fewer of the material rewards for the same one of two raid entrances per week. Same concept.

guide mode tay doesn't share entries with regular/solo
you can run taybers guide and regular tay

>MJ hit us with the "no friends" setup
>Then hits us with the "if you suck, this is what you'll do"
Bros, this lolicon is bullying us

But it's true. I have no friends and I suck.

>MJ trying to play off sad panda
haha

>guide mode tay doesn't share entries with regular/solo
That is unfortunately wrong. Guide taybes and regular taybes pull from the same 6 weekly taybes entrances. Fiend war guide mode works the same way.

is it different for enchantress and ghost blade then?
cause i'm doing 12 runs a week on mine

No, ghostblade and enchantress still get only 6 entries per week. Weekly reset is on tuesday, maybe that's throwing you off.

i know when the weekly reset is
ill just assume im getting small teamed and enjoy my double tay until they patch it

the 6 weekly entries are per character
so both enchantress and GB get 6 weekly entries each

FLANCER

WHEN

AFTER
M
THIEF

no shit
i'm saying both of them did 12 this week and last week for a total of 48

SOON

Attached: 1549965723018.jpg (2150x3035, 634K)

Someone carry me through Tayberrs on my ghostlad for the next 3 weeks so I can buy stuff with cera for once in my life

When are they going to make a pandemonium catgirl class that shares fighter weapons

Just do solo mode.

>Just a pinch of the lewdness will be fine

>pandemonium catgirl
furries get out

Attached: 1555062866992.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

>full harlem and a freebie sky legacy
what's stopping you from doing party?

I think the quest to remove purchase limits requires party mode

I tried that but sucked a big one and died like a bitch. Maybe if I get the lmao 2 95 epic or some shit but otherwise can't do enough damage to kill the bosses before they end my pitiful existence.

>what's stopping you from doing party?
Living in Australia with p2p meme code game.

>are you praying for mranger buff
dam koreans with the bants

What are you, gay?

Attached: 58829990_p1.png (1550x1043, 2.43M)

You can die a shitton in Solo Mode, it doesn't matter. What, are you dying to just the mobs? Put on all the armor you got from this event silly boy

I want to lewd the norns

>MJ: "Sadly, there's no such thing as lancer Nendoroid."
>Gerri: "Not sadly."
god damn

>lancer mains everywhere

Attached: drink the pain away.gif (400x215, 1.04M)

Even Gerri wants to remove the Chinks.

i didnt know even koreans had huge weaboos like this how does he get away with it kek

>Gerri is a furfag

bro's...

Attached: file.png (464x421, 524K)

>MJ getting a car
STEP ON THE GAS GAS GAS

Attached: 1492894741824.webm (960x540, 232K)

DO YOU LIKE

MJ CAR

Can you use it? I hope you can use it and that you aren't the witch right there.

I am... Not gonna waste PEs on something I can't even WOO~ with.

you can do guide mode incredibly easily with ghostblade using the sky weapon and the harlem epic armours + legendary accessories
better equips wont save you from dying to 1shot mechanics you have to learn how to avoid them

Blessing of angelic whiteness obvious for doll loli

Temptation or dream for ghost blowjob

Don't I have to clear party mode anyway?

I went with the combination of dream and crime.

Doesn't matter all that much, maybe dream architect just so you don't have to work quite so hard to crit cap

no the highfive event works for both guide and party

I wish the tag team system could be applied to more modes.

Nice bait, Kiri did in fact make a gun with nen bullets.

Your wish is my command, we're getting another imperial arena-style dungeon with the same system eventually

Is there even any reason to do the one we have now? Besides for fun of course.

They updated the seasonal rewards, there's a selectable insignia box and selectable unique gem boxes, and they lowered the price to 50k.

Easy abberrant crystals for my alts. Plus that fucking fairy in the tank pisses me off, so I'm happy to beat the shit out of it every day.

Why are Sader mains so entitled?

They've been top tier since Nipple decided to design content to take advantage of their buffs.

Because they're gods, user. They hold power over all of us.

What the FUCK... I'm too low IQ for this shit. Or hard mode, anyway. I could have sworn it wasn't that much trouble in 90 cap...

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.65M)

Do you have a link on where to get new UI mods? would appreciate it.

No clue. I just slap on the JP soundpack and I'm done. That's from the summer event going on.

I heard hard mode is only for the tip top geared characters, so I haven't tried it.

Seria's calling rewards are tempting me to come back, what class do I make? I want to pick between:

Blood mage
Swift master

Attached: Spooky cat.png (382x386, 104K)

Gay. Make an Enchantress!

Attached: 75488502_p4.png (1544x957, 2.19M)

I would make a Blood mage (again), but I'm out of slots.

Anybody in harlem epics should have no problem, it was for geared characters in 90 cap

>playing M. Male

I play every character. Every single one.

>Not playing /ss/ /straight shoggoth/ Mage

Oh yeah? You got a capped Base M Gunner?

No, his clicks has traumatized me.

Enchantress works off hard int like fsader's buffs right?

k you sold me Yea Forums
which version Steam or korean?
also does is has any customization at all?

Yes
Customization in terms of what, looks? Like half of the business model is selling avatar packages.

Use the Global launcher on the Engrish website.
You mean avatars and shit so your character doesn't look generic?

tfw

Attached: file.png (228x59, 15K)

Japanese dub Dieuleve sounds really familiar but I can't remember who it might be...
files.catbox.moe/ku0vxb.ogg

Should I make a dumb doll loli or another ghostyboi for that sick farming potential?

Why not both?

Attached: 75050439_p0.png (1000x1300, 868K)

Make both for the free sky legacy you get for getting both to 95

But only bother leveling ghostblade, everybody else is already making an enchantress. I'm guessing next week's fiend wars are gonna be hellishly overpopulated with freshly taybes'd ones.

uh, only bother GEARING ghostblade. Obviously level both. Fuck.

I'm focusing on ench since I nuked my fsader before I quit and while gb is fun, he's a manlet slayer...

everyone seems to say steam version is shit but its been working fine for me so far

Wait wait wait, I HAVE to make an Enchantress if I want that box? I can't just make another slayer? Fug. Guess I'm making the dumb buff slave then

>not liking best girl

imagine being this gay

You have to max 2 Event characters. I'm pretty sure you can just make 2 Ghostblades, people have doubled down on subclasses for these kind of events in the past at least. If you really don't want to play her then go ahead and try it.

is it possible to do all the content in the game solo? i dont wanna talk to people

It takes like 2-3 days to get each of them to 95. Should be no problem at all with the crazy speed leveling dungeons and 80 FP pots they hand you.

yeah, but if you do raids solo then you earn roughly 30% less rewards

The only things I've seen that REQUIRE a party are the raids. Back in 85/86 cap I maxed out 5 characters while never speaking to a single person.

im okay with that

I'm going to do solo FW on my enchantress and there's nothing you can do to stop me!

me too
ill probably die a lot

>Trying to cheat like Gerri

Running solo Tayberrs on enchantress was already draining, good luck to you.

Though I suppose I'm kind of spoiled by having a Shadow Dancer to wipe out Tayberrs solo in seconds.

it felt pretty smooth to me before i switched from the legendary accessories to the support epic ones
now its kinda shit

Solo (assuming you mean guide mode) tb was easier on my ench than on gb.

why did they ruin her

Attached: dfo female priest.jpg (550x785, 50K)

I'm sure the 8 goddesses had something to do with it. They're why we didn't get tessabots after all.

You think the 8goddesses are gonna go after MJ since he acknowledged sadpanda going down in the stream? We know they'll take any excuse they can get to try to off him again

Started yesterday and I have 3 characters to fatigue limit today (Rouge, M.Striker, Monk) and want a 4th class to play.
Kinda feel like something different since all my characters are 1v1 style combo characters. Thinking between Lancer and Knight, though not sure what each does since they seem less straightforward than the others ive played. Dont care whats good, only whats fun.

He's already foiled them on two occasions, he can do it again!

Attached: 1577af7183e3c6e23.gif (121x233, 1.45M)