Sorry to make a thread just to ask a question, but the DBZFighterz dlc is half off atm and I'm debating on getting it

Sorry to make a thread just to ask a question, but the DBZFighterz dlc is half off atm and I'm debating on getting it.
Only question is who is included in what season passes?
The steam store doesn't really say whose in what and I wasn't sure if some characters like kid goku were included in the pass.

Attached: jiren.jpg (1400x1050, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2w5G7ET20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nigga how poor are you? Don't buy DLC for any of the currently active DB games. Wait until the sequel where every character added through DLC will be in the base game. Just get good with the base roster for now. :)

Attached: CHADren.jpg (720x880, 75K)

I mean I already have the base game which I love.
I've already gotten bored playing with the base roster and it could be years before we get another DB game.
It's only $30 for both season passes, I just wanna know what all is included.

There's another DB game coming next year but it's an RPG kinda. Another Xenoverse or Fighterz style game will probably come soon after it though with all the Super characters and what not from the start. Anyway

Season 1
>Android 17 (DBS)
>Bardock
>Broly (DBZ)
>Cooler Final Form
>Goku (Base)
>Vegeta (Base)
>Vegito (SSGSS)
>Zamasu (Fused)

Season 2:
>Broly (DBS)
>Gogeta Blue
>Goku (GT)
>Jiren
>Videl
>Janemba(coming soon)

I'd say the first one is probably more worth your money.

Yea they fucked on that didn't they?

i guess both are kind of balanced pretty well but 1 definitely looks like the better deal.

We aren't at the point where technology can handle god dragonball Z games yet, that's going to be close to the end, the very last great achievement in gaming being a decent Homestuck game, which would be the ultimate unachievable goal.

Thanks user! Exactly what I needed to know.
The first dlc seems better but the second one is also cheaper to make up the difference and there's some characters in it I want as well.

unrelated but is Ark survival evolved a good game on ps4? and what about the isle?

source lol

>sequel
wat

What I said mostly applies to XV2 since they are adding a fuckton of DLC that is going to be standard when a XV3 or something like that comes out. FighterZ is really successful and there is confirmed interest in this type of game. I'd imagine it will get a sequel at some point to continue the story and improve upon the game. When a sequel to either of those games comes out in the next couple of years, the people that spent the full price of game on DLC will regret their decisions.

just buy the characters you want because you wont be playing half the roster to be honest

Yeah, okay. Was just surprised to hear a sequel to the ArcSys game so soon, is all. I also thought that XV was some kind of MMO arena fighter.

SS4 transformation is better over anything in Super

Attached: D2TCwg0WwAAD1qG.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

Blue haired Goku and Red haired Vegeta is peak aesthetic but I agree.

Skittle saiyans are retarded

There is no confirmed sequel FighterZ yet. It will most likely come soon though. The next confirmed game is Dragon Ball: Kakarot coming next year. It looks like a shitty RPG that is covering the plain old Z story for the millionth time.

Xenoverse is basically what you said. A simpler way to describe it is the culmination of all the PS2 and early PS3 DB games with a heavier focus on the RPG and online aspects. It's probably gonna end up being a better RPG than the actual RPG tbqhwyf. That will probably also get a sequel.

After 2020, anything is on the table for getting a sequel.

I like their look in the Broly movie. It's all about the shading with Toriyama's art.

The whole " god form " thing was stupid. They should've went with SSJ4 and Ultra Instinct after that. They don't even have to use GT's version of SSJ4 and could've came up with something else if need be but the whole SSJ3 straight into ImmaGodNowLol is dumb

aesthetically SS4 is god tier. not only is it the second best looking transformation, it also makes sense lore wise

Attached: ssj4 goku.jpg (850x1172, 164K)

Enter CHADren.

Me too I keep seeing this and no proof.

>Wait until the sequel where every character added through DLC will be in the base game
Tell that to Xenoverse 2.

JANEMBA AT EVO BROS!

Attached: 18.gif (500x563, 421K)

>but the whole SSJ3 straight into ImmaGodNowLol is dumb
Of course it's dumb because you made that progression up.

how did he make it up? isn't super after Z?

>second best
Which one is the best in your opinion?

Attached: Dragonbahl.jpg (663x1024, 197K)

Reading comprehension user.

>Made up progression
So Goku had more forms after SSJ3? Do tell, user :^)

Attached: android 21 chin grab.png (4608x4608, 1.2M)

Don't bother, it's dead as fuck.

They fucked it all up by throwing in Blue.
God could have been something unique, but it gets passed over by a fucking redundant Super Saiyan form.

Xenoverse 2 is playable without any DLC characters and there will definitely be a XV3 in the near future. The only reason the Super characters which take up most of the DLC slots weren't in from the start is because Super had just entered its first original arc when the game came out.

XV or whatever the next type of game they make like it will have all the characters they're making you spending nearly the full price of the game for.

Hopefully they also keep in the rest of the movie villains that they didn't have from the start as well. I honestly can't tell you why they locked Android 13 and Buuhan behind DLC other than greed.

God is technically a separate thing hence why Blue is a combo form.

wow. one whole character that was announced from a season pass LAST Evo. the skeleton crew working on this game sure is taking their sweet time.

I got the ultimate edition, how come I have broly but not videl, gtgoku or jiren?

I haven't really played since 17 but Janemba will make me come back for a bit.

Attached: Confused Lazuli.jpg (1024x479, 52K)

That's the old Broly.

You only get the Season 1 pass with the Ultimate Edition. DBZ Broly is in Pass one DBS Broly in Pass two.

Are they really gonna do 2 brolys, there's not really a difference right.
Will I get the next season for free?

DBZ Broly is a different character from DBS Broly. It's confusing, I know but that's what happens when companies milk nostalgia and shit. I don't know how differently they play but there's probably a difference.

You have to buy the Season 2 pass yourself, you will not get it for free. You can also buy individual characters if you only want one.

I think Super Broly can be different enough. Movie Broly has the armor gimmick so maybe Super will have an Install or something.

Attached: Smug Brocolli.png (443x451, 114K)

Attached: 1532276904472.png (223x339, 109K)

I hope with Janemba they add that hell stage with him, since hyperbolic time chamber and kami's hideout are a no-no for some retard reason
And wasnt supposed to be some surprise aside Janemba and trailers of Gogeta and Broly?

>free
Lol, no. Get Season2 whenever is on sale
Old Broly and New Broly are a thing because when S1 happened(Broly and Bardock were the first batch) there was no Super Broly movie. Since Super Broly fought a lot on a "base" form(at least hair color) it's possible that will be his form for the game

Attached: 05f908ca2c68bbd0908efcfa2d4dee9d.jpg (482x789, 98K)

>there's not really a difference right.
They don't really share many moves so there's a substantial difference.

pretty sure there also redoing all of broly's english VA lines

How's Vic doing on his lawsuit anyways?

Last I heard no one had any evidence against him so, well.

SS1

MI PUTO PADRE

God I hope Gogeta is fun to play. Vegito was absurdly disappointing and felt awkward as fuck. Hopefully they try to make his combos more fluid.
Monica and friends are all doing horribly in providing any evidence or making a believable case, they also put Funimation in a worse situation by saying they were never given common stuff like policy handbooks which is a MAJOR fucking redflag that Funimation's HR division is not only incompetent but retarded. Funimation was expected to get off free, now that is questionable at best.

TFW Roshi isn't in the game as the last dlc but the kale fusion is. Hell if he were in he wouldn't have all the cool moves from OG dragon ball.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>Funimation was expected to get off free, now that is questionable at best
All of my keks. It's hilarious to think that they might go down over this.

Attached: 1551090806341.jpg (800x660, 167K)

>Vegito was absurdly disappointing and felt awkward as fuck
idk, Clayton makes him look really good

I wish SSB dialed in the crystalline detail harder

It's a fucking joke you retards

>"no Roshi because he cant fly"
>flying in Fighterz
Stupid Arcsys.

>the kale fusion is
ackshually it's Janemba
which is fine by me because if I want to see how Arcsys goes bananas on one character I want it to be one that already looks amazing by itself

calm jobrentard, i was just asking for a source

God I hope so

why would i be a fucking c u c k jobrentard if i'm here to dispell stupid jobren memes? Cope retard

They'v been so childish about it too
youtube.com/watch?v=k2w5G7ET20s