Has a video game design / choice ever made you wonder if the devs were doing drugs?

has a video game design / choice ever made you wonder if the devs were doing drugs?

Attached: 5124.jpg (576x377, 34K)

yes

no

maybe

I don't know

can you repeat the question

no, I'm too preoccupied trying not to get trashed on every occasion myself

Attached: 1564254488835.jpg (800x472, 58K)

crack cocainebrain

Pretty much everything about Just Cause 4

this is why Yea Forums is for total idiots.

seething

>the joke

you're not the boss of me now

no but plenty have made me wonder if they were complete fucking idiots and how they got to keep their job for more than two days

Yeah.

Attached: 20190223011319_1.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

drugbrain

All the time. I assume you did drugs before making this shit thread.

No, because I assume most legit adults are doing some kind of drug because I'm not living in a box

Shitty drugs, that is

Attached: images (9).jpg (640x360, 39K)

I know, right? DRUGS are so freaking cool! Only literally children and dumbasses woulnd't take them lol

Maybe as a vague concept the director felt inspired by a drug trip. But making games is a lot of work, it'd be impossible to balance drugs and work unless they were railing meth, and I don't know if any great game ideas were a result of a mans crystal meth binge.

>afraid of some powder and plants
Never going to make it

Attached: 1539321543223.jpg (500x723, 249K)

Good thing I can smoke weed all day and not worry about negative effects like with alcohol, you should try it

Attached: 4564564.jpg (1000x600, 100K)

Some of the best music ever made was by people on hardcore drugs so no, devs are losers.

Activision games.

World of Warcraft: BFA has enemies that scale to your gear level. Which means, even the lamest trash mobs take twenty seconds to kill. They honestly shipped BFA out the door and expected the fanbase to increase...

Read the Bible.

Yes, the entirety of EYE Divine Cybermancy

no because you dont have to be on drugs to make something out of the ordinary

Attached: piermonsters.png (640x480, 27K)

>t. not the boss of me now and not so big

If you take 20 sec to kill a mob in bfa you are a very shit player and scaling was implemented because of shit players like you

>t. Still in high school

Cope.

is this gonna be on the test?

>isn't aware of the negative effects of daily weed consumption
This is almost worse than straight edge faggotry. Use drugs in moderation. You may not notice it now because of the gradual change but the weed is scraping at your innermost and it won't stop until only a husk is left if you continue on that path. Your mood swings, insomnia and boredom are not illnesses that weed fixes but the symptoms of your dependence. The worst thing about drug abuse is that it'll make you blind to your own potential and removes the need to explore it. If you ever thought "that's it?" regarding life then you should maybe try looking at things from a fresh perspective and question your habits. Otherwise nothing will change.

I did and it said that you are a faggot. God is a party monster and you'd never get invited to his heavenly party with that kind of attitude.

Attached: 1549719465257.jpg (533x746, 115K)

>negative effects
stopped reading there, if anything weed augments daily life and helps prevent cancer while stored in fat cells.

Killer 7

every gta game is about drugs
every ubisoft game too

Every japanese developer during the NES era.

90% of succesfull people are on drugs, that favorite dude from show you watched as kid? On coke and probably antidepressants.

Don't be so foolish. Weed has almost ruined my life.
There was once a time when I got really high and tried watching the third season of JoJo but couldn't do more than a single episode because I cringed too hard at its over-the-top style and humor. It took me at least one month until I picked it up again and now I only watch JoJo sober. This is real life and it can happen to you, too!

Attached: 1545709936963.jpg (770x770, 162K)

>has a video game design / choice ever made you wonder if the devs were doing drugs?

Yes.

A player is an Italian plumber transported to a magical kingdom ruled by a princess and her midget subjects, who gets kidnapped by a cross between a dragon and a turtle. In order to save her, you must confront the dragon-turtle's army of turtles, walking mushrooms, carnivorous plants, poison jellyfish, etc. And the only way you can defeat only some of those enemies is to jump on top of them. Oh but you can also eat a magic flower which will enable you to throw magical fireballs at them as well.

Attached: mario real.jpg (630x630, 67K)