ITT Games you didn't really like but played anyway

ITT Games you didn't really like but played anyway

Attached: 1552300418891.png (1600x1067, 994K)

RE5/6, just to get caught up before 7. They both sucked ass.

Thief 4
Unreal 2
Stalker Clear Sly
Deus Ex The Fall

me andromeda
me3 to a degree because where the fuck were the actual huge battles and where were the meaningful choices BS casey was spewing
fallout 4
dlcday 2
sniper elite 3
the division though it improved on 1.5 and up
warframe
penumbra requiem
divinity 2 the dragon knight saga

Uncharted Collection

I can't even work up the motivation to play games i like
what's there to say about the ones i dont like

Attached: 1564690287550.gif (500x223, 463K)

Uncharted 1, 2 and 3. And Journey. Played them on ps4 since I didn't have a ps3 when they came out. I have nothing good to say about them. I was really disappointed. I heard so many good things about them and considered getting a ps3 at the time. Glad I didn't. Some of the most over hyped games of last gen. Played through them thinking I was missing something. Big regret

Attached: 1427062570923.gif (320x228, 721K)

How could you even play Clear Sky? Doesn't it run like crap?

Destiny 2

Assasins Creed Revelations (In fact pretty much any AC I tried after 2)
Hollow Knight
Breath of the Wild
Some shitty kamen rider game for 3ds
Legend of Kage 2

None of those games were particularly bad, they just didn't click with me.

Attached: pdwt.jpg (634x500, 47K)

Knack.
I fucking hated that game, but I wanted the plat.Got it, and deleted it. Worst game on PS4, way worse than those meme games like Way of the Black Tiger and similar.

The entirety of the KH series aside from KH2. Fell for the meme leading up to 3's release, then nobody even liked 3 so discussion died early. I marathoned this baby game series in 2018 for nothing.

Why though? I can motivate myself to browse the web all day but booting up a game and committing to it is so hard

>Uncharted 4
It stared off okay but the whole fake sandbox drive around bullshit almost turned me off the game. I made it like 3/4ths of the way through before I got bored and just dropped it though. I also don't like how they tried to force me to care about his brother when the nigga was absent throughout 3 whole fucking games, then you just throw him in my face in UC4 as if I'm supposed to give a fuck? Also, less Sully made in exchange for more of his brother didn't make me happy either.

>Until Dawn
This is really an honorable mention since I still haven't gotten past them getting back up to the house. I want to play it because people tell me it's "fun" but it just seems like such a fucking chore.

>Days Gone
Another honorable mention since I still haven't beat it. It's just such a fucking chore. The story has been done a million times. The gameplay is honestly a snore. And the biggest sin it commits (which is why I probably don't give a shit about it) is that they don't have ANY characters I care about. I don't remember the MC's name, I don't give a shit about his biker friend, or any of the camp people. The only person I remember is Sarah, and that's because the MC keeps fucking droning on and on and on about her dumb ass. God awful game don't know how anybody can rate that shit over a 4/10. I'll probably finish it once I'm done with RDR2 just because I want the trophies and shit.

I finished Ace Combat 7 yesterday just to hear 2 lines of one of the previous characters.
They really fell for the graphics meme god damn. How can you end an ace combat game fighting literally 2 no name robots togheter with unknown squad members.
Disappointing. I don't think I'm going to replay it ever.

Dragon's Dogma

And the worst on my list.
>Red Dead Redemption 2
Easily the worst fucking game on my list. Absolutely dreadful. Decent-to-good story, but the gameplay completely ruins the game. They went well fucking overboard with the HYPER REALISTIC shit but it's done so fucking poorly the entire game feels like Vietnamese water boarding or some shit.

>slow ass snowy introduction
>walk like a snail
>30 million cut scenes in the first 15 mins
>shitty characters I don't give a single flying fuck about besides maybe Arthur (and that's only at the end once he starts being a decent human being and really self reflecting on all the awful shit him and the gang has done)
>riding horses for 400 fucking hours
>no fast travel
>terrible fucking bounty system
I can literally go on and on for fucking days about what's wrong with RDR2 but it just comes down to shitty fucking gameplay. If it was a modern game, they maybe could've got away with the MUH HYPER REALISM shit but for a old west game, it's just too fucking much. Way too much tedious bullshit. If I wanted to do fucking chores like herd sheep, chop wood, and move hay, I'd just cut the fucking game off and clean my house and do actual fucking chores that mean something. First GTA V and then they drop the ball with RDR2. I don't know what the fuck Rockstar is doing but they need to get their shit together.

Dota 2
I hate this game but I have 7K hours now

like every game past 2012

DmC Devil May Cry
It must be Stockholm Syndrome at this point, because I've finished it multiple times despite not liking it at all.

I don't really like playing games that I know I won't like, but I played a lot of RE6 and didn't really like it. I'm upset cause I unlocked infinite magnum rounds for Leon but apparently you can only save like 1 or 2 people in the church, even if you shoot magnum rounds into the fart monster before it touches one person

rdr2
I didn't enjoy even a minute of it. Restricting movement in camps and other areas, constantly switching my weapons, entire missions that could've just been cutscenes and 100s other bullshit. Rockstar are too full of themselves.

If a game can't hook me in 30 minutes I don't play it

When they released I played over a hundred hours of Skyrim and Diablo III on the expectation that they would get good at some point. They never did.

Now I have much less patience for shitty triple A games to the point where I don't even play them, so the only exceptions are very short ones like Zone of the Enders 1 or Layers of Fear.

Attached: 1564042459805.png (450x900, 479K)

Xenoblade 2

Half-Life
Amnesia
Resident Evil 1

Really because nobody can shut the fuck up about them and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Wasn't worth the time and they put me off finishing shit because the internet said so.

The Division
The Division 2
Destiny 2
Kenshi
Mordhau
Fallout 4
ESO
WoW around the end of MoP start of WoD.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_030515_230308.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

kingdom hearts 3

destiny 2

i hate it with a passion because it's a fucking mess of a game, with no features, and even basic concepts from the genres it is a part of are screwed up in unimaginable ways

but i just can't find anything else that tickles that mmo-lite looter itch.

>Skyrim
Fucking hated that shit. Powered through most of it and honestly the only positive thing I got from it is that I realized how good aggressive marketing really works. That game would be a piece of shit in everyone's eyes if they hadn't pushed it everywhere from online to TV and with that epic choir music.

Street Fighter V

Demon's Souls. I get why people like it, but I'm just not into it.

Warframe

Dead Island Riptide

Shit Combat is a meme series in general, propped up on a pedestal here nostalgia shitters. If Yea Forums tells you to play something then you shouldn't ever.

Attached: shit combat 7.png (846x408, 71K)

Would be faster to list the games I liked.

>i dont have friends: the post
those games are the best co-op experiences you could possibly fucking have

That isnt always true though user

wrong, I played 5 like a month ago and loved it. There's no nostalgia involved in anything, maybe the games aren't meant for you, it's that simple.

I don't know, its been a few years since i actually enjoyed a game
I still sometimes play star trek online, just because i got a bit nostalgic for star trek since star wars died and all the ships they have is pretty nice

wow for pretty much all of cataclysm
diablo 3
borderlands
teamfortress 2
GTA5
resident evil 5?(the one with sheva)
Saints row the third
World of tanks
Pretty much all because friends wanted to play with me

Attached: 1a51e013-b52d-4f24-b7d8-f897710a33d9.jpg (740x417, 238K)

overwatch
i come back every event to get some skins but lose interest within 10 games

Deus Ex
Dark Messiah
Vanilla Doom II
Mass Effect 1
Resident Evil 5
Some Rainbow 6 game on the gamecube

Attached: 1554115415398.jpg (794x614, 84K)

All these shitty fucking games. Why. Why do they have to exist and be so popular.

Attached: elmo burning.gif (440x246, 743K)

Pretty much every game I've played since I was 16, but this game in particular sucks the soul out of you and makes you its slave, despite being wholly unenjoyable.

Attached: 1543736590693.png (554x89, 24K)

It's so overrated. While I don't hate it by any stretch, the combat that is often praised is shallow and repetitive as shit.

Disgaea. Playing through the first one and its a fucking drag. I like the universe and characters but holy fuck is it slow and mindless.

Wanna know what game is better than Knack?

Yep you guessed right KNACK 2

Pokemon White. Terrible game, way too much stupid story shoved in your face with stupid characters and easily some of the worst pokemon designs ever conceived. Seasons made it impossible to catch every pokemon in less than four months time and blocked items. Pokemon evolved at much higher levels than ever with some needing level 50 or above to reach a second stage of evolution. White two was honestly better just for being able to use old pokemon, which is something I have never done as I normally use new pokemon in a new pokemon game.

Titan quest
I played it with my brother and I didn't enjoy it, ARPG aren't my thing

I played all Shining Games just because I needed a reason to buy the merchandise.
Those figures with fat asses, man. I needed them all