I thought Goku didn't like being called kakarot? So why not name it DBZ Goku?

I thought Goku didn't like being called kakarot? So why not name it DBZ Goku?

Attached: 2fdcd9ac-790e-40b5-a23e-8e7a0a01f4df.jpg (940x408, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fHZEN7HV1rg?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=9T-vGDlZViI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goku also called himself kakarot in the new Broly movie. Did the DB writers never watch the Saiyan or freeza arch?

He kinda off accepted the name at the end of the Broly movie but this is the start of Z stuff so I don't see why its used here.

Toriyama doesn't plan 3 chapters ahead, you think he even remembers vegeta was a villain?

When Frieza killed Vegeta, Goku came to terms with being a Saiyan and developed new respect for his race. It makes sense then, logically, upon meeting another Saiyan, he would have no problem talking about his Saiyan heritage.

Presumably, the game is called that because it's only going to deal with the period from when Raditz came to earth to Goku defeating Frieza. In other words, the time in which he learned of and embraced his heritage.

Do you really think he works on the latest stuff and made the movie? It’s Toei you absolute retard.

Might actually get this. Early Z was peak dragon ball. Went to shit after android arc

Because Cuck Carrot is funnier.

>dragon ball has shit writing
>super and movies have the same exact level of bad writing and claim toriyama is writing them
BUT NO IT'S SECRETLY NOT TORIYAMA WRITING THE GARBAGE user

Toriyana clearly wrote the new movie, the inconsistencies between that and the manga/anime line up. No Kaio-Ken, no Vegeta being stronger than expected. It's pretty obvious he wrote the movie.

He writes the general outlines, he’s never written an episode for Super.

The time period was max comfy really hyped for this.

dragon ball died when gohan was born

>It's just DBZ Sagas again
no thanks

Attached: 220px-Dbzsaga.jpg (220x276, 33K)

Toriyama wrote the Broly screenplay you dumbass. He also wrote the screenplays for Battle of Gods and Resurrection F.
He writes story outlines for Super.

Goku only lets friends like Vegeta call him Kakarot.

I don't think Goku has every expressed a dislike in Vegeta calling him Kakarot.

Like, it's never came up. Everyone calls him Goku and Vegeta calls him Kakarot and that's just been the way it is.
If anything, the new film now seems to imply that he wants saiyans to call him Kakarot because since the Namek saga and becoming Super Saiyan he's become at peace with his heritage.

The game has been confirmed to include most of Z

He wrote the movie you mongoloid
The first thing the trailer says it’s an original tori screenplay

We also know that the original screenplay he made was almost three hours long.

While maybe a bit excessive, I'd have loved to see a proper 2-hour version of the film. I feel we could have done with more stuff on the Saiyan homeworld.

Goku fully accepted his Saiyan heritage and the name Kakarot as of the latest Broly movie.
youtu.be/fHZEN7HV1rg?t=75
They make pretty big deal out of it and even named a track on the OST after it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9T-vGDlZViI

He hated Raditz calling him that, of course he can't say shit to Vegeta because he does as he pleases

It's a remake of Legacy of Goku you underage tard.

Vic is a pedophile

That was on Earth when Raditz just dropped and war parading how comically evil cunt he is.
Goku literally straight up says that he respects Vegeta's pride and understands his anguish over living under Freeza after he genocided Saiyans and then proceeds to literally say he's going to take on that some of that Saiyan pride himself and fuck Freeza up.
And then there's

#stillfired

Stay mad.

Attached: 00000.mpls_snapshot_46.06_[2019.08.01_22.22.49].png (1637x921, 1.06M)

Dilate

Yeah, but things change. When he was with Raditz, the dude had just dropped some bombshells out Goku's history and kidnapped his son. He wasn't really in the mood to be thinking about his saiyan heritage or how he felt about it.
After the Frieza saga though, Goku has learned so much more about his history, he's learnt more about Vegeta and started to respect him, he learnt about the saiyans and their destruction at the hands of Frieza and finally became the legendary Super Saiyan to strike down his race's destroyer.

A lot of shit happened between "Raditz" and "Broly."

It’s been confirmed the game goes past the Frieza saga, so who’s the underage retard now?

Show source or get cancer and die.

カカロット、まずお前から血祭りにあげてやる!

Attached: BZeHYTSCUAAebYw.png (599x332, 289K)

I would've been fine with more of the saiyan space opera we got in the first act of the film.

*readies lawsuit*

The game's going to be shit, isn't it?