WTF i thought it was Pokemon's fault not the Switch

WTF i thought it was Pokemon's fault not the Switch

Attached: IMG_20190801_000255.jpg (2048x1536, 791K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16z90CNnIjU
youtu.be/5pBYaK8nf9E?t=360
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: IMG_20190801_000311.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

WTF is this n64 game. Fire emblem will forever be a niche franchise

Meanwhile someone managed to get Half-Life 2 to run on the Switch
youtube.com/watch?v=16z90CNnIjU
Fire Emblem devs are just incompetent

Damn dude, the switch really was low effort. Even the PsP's graphics look better.

Fire Emblam tards will gladly consume whatever diarrhea the festering corpse known as brainlet systems shits out

Surprised people are just now noticing how shit the game looks

Smash Ultimate is also a piece of shit game, Nintendo literally can get away with releasing stinkers

Attached: EAvfmH2WkAEJKp1.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Why do people keep pretending like this game wasn't already shat on because of its presentation?

Finally someone notices Nintendo has been shit for a while now. It's not just Pokemon's fault, it's brianlet systems, Sakuhack and Miyamoto.

It wasn't, just the box art received criticism but even then it was positively received and most people ignored all of the bugs, muddy textures, glitches seen in the Fire Emblem trailers because Pokemon is a bigger franchise and thus a bigger target for criticism

Say what you want about the graphics but the game made drastic improvements in writing and characters.
Not to mention the new setting and the way units train their skills.
The graphics in Sw/Sh are just as bad if not worse while also failing to showcase any new meaningful addition and can't even manage to include every Pokemon. Can't wait to see how barren the postgame will be.

Attached: carl-brutananadilewski-carls-jr-hardee-63.3.jpg (210x240, 12K)

Don't make shit up.
This game was shat on for every aspect of it, the art, the graphics, the gameplay, the animations, ESPECIALLY the one with all the sameface soldiers running through enemies. It was only the Treehouse presentation and some news that came out around that time from other sources that showed that the gameplay would be decent.

>waifushit the game
Begone underage

NOOOOOOO DELETE THIS BROS. IS TOTALLY FAULT OF MASUDA AND GAMEFREACK

Seeing how rosterfags shit their diaper and threw a tantrum online till they were noticed and given what they want
And what they wanted was equally retarded
Im not surprised literal drooling retarded manbabies

ok

It's almost like people care about gameplay and not graphics until you tell them you're cutting their gameplay FOR graphics and not doing anything with the graphics.

I know that's hard for your tiny brain to grasp but it's true.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm sure you got distracted by a laser pointer or a penny someone dropped because "ooh shiny" halfway through reading this.

3DS Fire Emblem > 3DS Pokemon

Every trailer has overwhelming postive feedback especially when compared to the Pokemon trailers.

Pokemon literally helped it fly under the radar more easily, yeah I'm sure it was shat on by die hard fans but it avoided the same backlash as Pokemon because Pokemon served as a distraction

What the fresh hell is going on in that first picture? Is that a tree clipping thru another tree or just a really horrible cgi model?

Literally this. I don't play Pokemon for its fucking graphics, I play it for the Pokemon.

Seems people forgot that most of this outrage stemmed from that interview.

The "improvement in writing" only exists because of how fucking bad Fates was, it's still nothing amazing or above the standard of the series other than maybe giving more meat to non-important units, but even then they are mostly boring fucking cliches anyway.

Also lmao at "way units trains" as if the EVERYONE CAN BE EVERY CLASS and school menu-surfing weren't just IS treating the audience like babies again. You can make your units end up so powerful that they end up basically becoming as OP as the time-travelling children from the 3DS games.

Three Houses is lots of bluster with no true meaty improvements and horrible graphics. The nicest thing you can say about it is that they spent lots of money on voice acting. That's the bottom of the barrel, little cuck.

>switch game looks worse than a PSP game
>brainlet systems' main entry graphically worse than a throwaway spinoff from last decade

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: EUtqI6f_d.jpg (640x360, 21K)

But we did get better graphics. The game looks better even than 3DS games running on HD in emulators with custom shaders.

Attached: 20190202_162153.jpg (1892x986, 1.19M)

They've never heard of normal maps apparently.

3H provides more than enough in its gameplay, story and content to make up for some of the graphics.
Meanwhile we're losing even more shit than we usually do in SS, the reasoning for which was "high fidelity graphics and high quality animations", both of which were a fucking lie.
No one would give nearly as much of a rat's ass about the graphics of these games if it wasn't the main excuse for the lack of progress, and if the games looked anywhere near fucking acceptable for the multi-billion dollar company that is GameFreak.

I found a nickel

Damn
Almost like fire emblem isn't the highest grossing media franchise
People aren't legitimately mad about graphics or anything, it's that we were fucking lied too, promised higher quality when they have nothing to show for it

"Some of the graphics" is hilarious. Fuck yourself Nintendrone, the game has 4 basic stances and animations they reuse for various characters, to the point where some units fuckign swing spears like swords. And the spears clip thru their fucking hands because I guess it was too hard to make them hold them properly. Pixely-ass faces and horrible anti-alias on everything, resolution that drops do sub 500p and even worse framerate.

By all means this is a strategy game that somehow runs worse than Pokemon XY did on the 3DS. It's a travesty. It's bad and your flustered vagina for MUH DEX is the only reason you're pretending it's not abysmal.

The top unironically looks better. The bottom's textures are so shitty

Damn, that Dreamcast game is really pushing the systems limits! Can't wait for its release in 2000!

The industry as a whole has been shit for awhile now, but it's too successful to crash.

The top is a picture I took from emulator in HD, bottom is a youtube video screencap. But do not pretend you cannot see how bottom has shaders that actualy have a directional source, 6 times more complex geometry, more objects on-screen and native visual filters to name a few. Hell, the characters in SwoShi actualy have hands, S/M character has boxing glove mittens with fingers painted on.

By all means, Sun and Moon has less graphical power than even a Gamecube game, while Sword Shield outclasses it even when compared to that improved modified emulated version.

You will fail to find a Dreamcast RPG that looks better than Sword Shield. Or Sun and Moon for that matter.

Man that's a whole lot of shit I'd be really unhappy with if I was constantly on the look out for something to fucking complain about.
Like I said, you sperg. The game makes up for that with its gameplay, content and story. If you personally don't enjoy it, that's fine, but you can't just spread your opinion around as if it were objective fact.
I don't give an ever loving fuck about graphics in any game as long as it delivers a fun experience elsewhere, if you wanna keep eating up the same loe quality shit we've been getting from GameFreak ever since Gen 6 that's fine, but acting as if """MUH DEX""" isn't an issue that was a harbinger of even more problems is just autistic.

>custom shaders
wrong

>The game looks better even than 3DS games running on HD
I should hope so, considering it's also running in HD

Skies of Arcadia, a game released nearly two decades prior, has more complex sky effects than Sword and Shield.

Nobody with half a brain would call what IS is doing "good content and story" unless you're so culturally virginal that bad jap games is all you play. Story is still shit even if it's less shit than Fates, gameplay still a cakewalk even in hard mode because the menu-surfing you do in the monastery makes any unit go loco-powerful fast. It's shit, and that's a fact. And you will stay a failure clinging to MUH DEX because at the end of the day this was never about quality since you clearly can't fucking recognize quality, it's about your autistic cock-sucking cum-loving hungry anus being mad at Pokemon, because you're on the spectrum.

Skies of Arcadia has more complex sky effects than Breath of the Wild. But it still fails everywhere else in comparison to Sword and Shield. The head of a Sword Shield character has more detail than entire cgi models in Skies.

Fair, but at least the models fit in with their surroundings, while Sword and Shield has high definition models against shitty backgrounds that clash (the stadiums look fine, but they will all just be reskins).

Ok.

cute kitties but they're floating

Fuck you nintendo drone

How did we go from this youtu.be/5pBYaK8nf9E?t=360 to

They somehow managed to make it look worse than Sword and Shield
atleast SnS has some form of lighting

arceus. this is so bad

>it's definitely acceptable since it looks a bit better than custom shaders for the motherfucking 3ds
Fuck off

So what's with IS and GF shitting out these awful games

DELETE THIS!!! MY WAIFUS LOOK GREAT AND INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS CAN DO NO WRONG!!!

Attached: IMG_6271.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

And the game is still great. So please stop attacking GF for graphics, let's see what the games have for us.

>Smash Ultimate is also a piece of shit game

Attached: D20E766B-D066-4D58-B334-FD0E8CD5FC65.jpg (460x422, 41K)

>a reasonable opinion

you ain't from round these parts, pardner.

>And the game is still great
How would you know? Its not out yet

He's talking about Fire Emblem, you spastic

For the most part this game looks alright, although it certainly has its share of rough textures. At the end of the day though, Three Houses took a series whose last major entry was a steaming pile of shit and it revitalized it and made Fire Emblem feel fresh again. Sword and Shield look like they’re mostly just doing the same shit as always. I will take a game with some shitty textures that plays super well over a game that looks great and is boring any day.

>For the most part this game looks alright
t. shiteater

Nice tree.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account

grim. literally high school student tier

Play Skyrim. For some reason even Skyrim looks better than FETH and that game was made in fucking 2011.

oh the switch? fuck no it doesn't, it runs like trash and looks like trash

When your game's main selling point is that the community has fixed most of its problems since release you're doing something wrong
t.3000+ hours of skyrim

It can be fun with friends locally I guess but there's so much content missing and world of light was so needlessly long and unplayable, not to mention how terrible the online is. Also most of the characters especially dlc ones are just clones of other characters.

>Surprised people are just now noticing how shit the game looks
>Now

soul