CHEESE IT

Attached: SSoHPKC.png (200x200, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0ltrcZicVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHEESY ON MY PEENY

>James trying to keep his spirit alive by doing Mario-related content
What a bro.

Attached: 1453367380683.gif (500x270, 490K)

Shotgun rain, another alien gets Kurt Cobained!

Attached: Pokemon-Plush-Snorlax-Hasbro-1999-doll-Bean-Bag.jpg (400x300, 25K)

God i miss him bro's... Him and James are the first youtubers i ever subbed to back in 2010 when James was doing content on Smackdown vs Raw 2011 and Seamus' Halo 2 Playthrough... i wanna go back

I was introduced through his Gears of War (3? 2? idr) playthrough in, like, 2011. Me and my best friend would just sit on a couch and watch his vids for hours on a laptop in middle school.

AND A SAUCA ON MY BALLLS

i remember the creature talk where Ashley called in the first time and spoke to them, including Seamus, for the first time ever. she was 16 at that time

>its been 2 1/2 years
Well, anons? Would you let a silverback gorilla fuck you for 3 hours on live television?

Attached: 1554084298141.png (962x531, 354K)

I miss his Borderlands 2 Playthroughs

I just want to say I called it that Kootra was smarmy, I knew as soon as I got a look at the turd.

>tfw you just made me realize I've been subbed to james for almost 9 years
>I went through the second half of my teen years and my early 20s watching him go through almost his entire 20s
>he's going to be 30 next year
What in the fuck?

better than cutting off your penis (and likely dying of blood loss afterwards)

mfw I remember watching a James Q&A when someone asked him his age and he said "I'm 20"

what was the other option?

anyone with half a braincell could tell he's a neurotic control freak

His GTA playthroughs are god-tier.

Attached: 1564641241161.jpg (329x329, 16K)

Better than chopping my dick off and becoming a tranny.

>mfw discovered vinesauce, james, and seamus on the same day in october 2009
>mfw 2 more months until its been 10 years
>mfw i got married, divorced, remarried, and had 3 kids in that time span

Yes and I'd write my username in the snow while it's happening.

>subscribe to him
>subscribe feed gets blasted with multiple videos each day
>unsubscribe a week later

Weird, seeing as he was one of my favorite Cre*tures.

>cre*tures

Attached: 1554845106294.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

Nigger

All he does now is enjoy the FFXIV life with his one true wife as a based MNK. Wish someone in his static would stream, though.

same except I got literally fucking nothing done in that time span

I'm laughing at it, retard.

Did he died?

>tfw was a literal hikikomori the entire time i was a watcher of seamoose
trying not to beat myself up too hard for having wasted years away crying and being alone while watching a group of autists make a comfortable living for themselves

no, there's a FFXIV video floating around where you can hear his voice, he probably just got sick of playing video games as a job

FRAG OUT

he simply stopped doing let's plays, he's alive

I feel bad for him i remember when the youtuber that got him into mario romhacks shit talked him for no reason other than using save states

Attached: 1496051121572s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

what did kootra actually do to fuck up the business besides fucking steph and being incompetent and lazy? i heard he shot down a lot of ideas proposed by the others and that he wanted to go towards a more kid friendly content.

remember this?

Attached: uberhaxornova.png (1717x962, 3.42M)

He got swatted and decided that he would do anything to not have it be done against anyone else in the group. A lot of people fail to understand that the Creatures were bound to fail no matter what. 2012-2014 was their peak because of Youtube at the time and the fact that they had erratic uploads. They honestly just got lucky.

i agree, their failure is not the fault of jordan, but i don't understand the swatting part, how was he trying not to get swatted again?

For some reason he and the rest of the group thought if they stopped being so offensive, it'd lower their chances. It's why they decided to cancel Treetopia and why their podcast became a lot more tame.

>their failure is not the fault of jordan
it is the fault of jordan when he started to piss off every member of the creatures and exploited dan

couldn't they just inform the police that their business is vulnerable to prank calls though and keep their content the same?

he was never funny and his shitness infected the creatures as a whole which lead the group to its inevitable death

>exploited dan
what did he do?

youtube.com/watch?v=r0ltrcZicVQ

Legally they still have to check it out if a call gets made.

he didn't make enough money to make a living?

WHERE IS LINK'S QUEST FOR ASS 3

Attached: 1542077434284.png (483x488, 238K)

>their failure is not the fault of jordan
But it is. Being incompetent, lazy, controlling, and hypocritical is failure.

he fucked up when he decided to run it as a business, should've just stayed a group of friends imo

this

anyone know why he quit youtube though?

probably got sick of making videos

Fuck all of you zoomer faggots that only knew Seamud after he joined those Creature autists

the first time i saw seamus was in james' original minecraft treehouse series

frankly they were all leeching James popularity at the start.

true. james was always the biggest and most popular. now cow chop is slowly dying without him

Still salty that we never got to see him play through the ds3 dlc

He got kidney stones at like 23

and?

At least he's playing with his qt3.14 gf who's sticking with him and stuff. That's cute and wholesome.

how many times do you think she cucked him?

Sticking with him until the youtube money runs out

Honestly? none, Seamus seems pretty smart - he's probably still sustaining himself off of Youtube Bux pretty easily given he has like 12k fucking videos. Ashh always seemed cool, unlike Gassy's gf.
She's always had a streaming career, she probably makes more than him.

neck yourself

This, she was a pro Smite player for a while

why is Mr. Meowgi such an asshole

i'd love to rewatch some of seamus' skyrim or fallout playthroughs, but his tendency to pick up every item, every little garbage and then struglling with having too many items drives me mad. he has like a 1000 episodes of new vegas and half of that is him being over encumbered and trying to deal with it

It's great.

whats he doing Yea Forums?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

thinkeg of kill

I mean in hindsight he was absolutely right about the state of Youtube. They would have gotten fucked over like most other game channels. It was inevitable. Then in the end he was the only one with actual marketable skills and got a real job.

>those treehouse vids
>that first minecraft survival island with the mo creeps and weirdos mod
>those ancient ass stupid comment videos
While I outgrew Seamus, part of me still misses him

Attached: 92b0dfb58d1ff65eb23fed276b3f1d0ce3da1680.jpg (870x870, 39K)

But most of them are still streaming / youtube. Gassy's pretty big, isn't he dating an actress or something?
Only one who didn't really keep it going was Dan, which sucks because I got an awkward but endearing vibe from him. Plus it seemed like Kootra offloaded a load of work on him.

>outgrew

Attached: 1564653466936.jpg (620x670, 76K)

It was essentially a war between Jordan + Dan and James + Aleks. They moved to more child friendly format because it mirrored Buzzfeed which was successful. James and Aleks didnt want this. They left and became successful and the creatures died doing the buzzfeed shit.