What is your rarest platinum trophy? What is your easiest/most shameful?

What is your rarest platinum trophy? What is your easiest/most shameful?

You do have at least 1 Plat, right Yea Forums?

Attached: plat.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/Crimson75x
psnprofiles.com/
psnprofiles.com/Gladiator995
psnprofiles.com/monteblommie
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My first plat was Lego Marvel Superheroes 1. My little brother earnt him on my account because my dad got the game for him and he loved it. I guess thats the easiest since i didnt do anything, he did.

My 2nd and 3rd were on the ps4 remasters of Hitman Blood Money and Hitman Absolution. I love them both. I would have gotten a plat in Hitman 2016 as well since i have all the trophies for that game, but the game doesnt have a plat trophy so it doesnt really count.

Easiest was demon's souls cuz i just beat the first boss and duped boss souls till i was level 200 and then had someone trade me for the rare stones to get the plat - hardest was probably killzone shadow fall due to all the grinding, i'm thankful the devs let players earn the online trophies in bot matches since you can abuse the AI on the forest map and get 500+ kills a game to insta-level everything, just took a few hours

>rarest
I dunno, but the one I look back on with the most fondness is probably Firefly Diary.

>easiest/most shameful
I cleared Back in 1995 on PS4 and Vita in like 2 1/2 hours.

My rarest (according to PSN profiles anyway) is Killzone 2
Easiest is probably Life is Strange or Until Dawn or some other freebie shit

My rarest is Crash Bandicoot remake, but I had a much harder time doing Jak II and 3. Minigames, racing, no tracking of collectibles, fuck

Easiest was definitely Jak & Daxter, did it in one day

PSN says my rarest trophy is Dead Rising Platinum. I can see why considering the 50 survivors saved and 7 day survivor achievements. Most common is AC Odyssey.

Most shameful is NieR:Automata because I didn't know if deleting my profile after Ending E would invalidate my ability to get the proper flag for obtaining every ending so I saved my profile instead of deleting it like I should have.

Rarest Plat is the Natural Doctrine Platinum (at least according to PSN Profiles)

Attached: Plats.png (861x4494, 2.49M)

>What is your rarest platinum trophy?
Ace Combat 7's I think, though I don't know if there are any sites that show your profile well. Probably the most autistic one I'll ever do too. It was a mixture of decent use of achievements and the absolute fucking worst bullshit in achievements. I still enjoyed the game overall despite its weaknesses and MP being really disappointing.

>What is your easiest
Probably HZD. You can get it without any particular bs or difficulty just by being mildly completionist about the game (and not even in a typically bad way, don't need lore stuff at all for example).

>most shameful?
None I guess. Some represent more achievement then others but I've never bothered for a game I didn't like.

>You do have at least 1 Plat, right Yea Forums?
Yes but I'm an OCD faggot and it's a curse. I'd play a lot more good vidya if I didn't always feel the need to play the shit out of any single vidya. It sucks. And achievements have made it even more clear what a freak I am too since I can see exactly what normalized percent of other players did it.

Attached: Playing AC.jpg (1024x768, 246K)

>inFAMOUS platinum
Reminds me that in Second Son I did a full hard mode playthrough just for one trophy and didn't even get the trophy because of a bug and still don't have a Platinum for that game. Same happened with AC Revelations but at least that game was patched to fix it. Shit sucks.

Don't know if it's the rarest, but the proudest one I have is DMCV

It was difficult but fun, S ranking some missions was pain though, especially on DMD.

Looks like a pretty good list though. I've got barely any games in comparison not that it matters since I've got no friendslist either.

what sites do you guys check this on anyway?

Of the 57, my rarest is a tie between Catherine and Resistance 2. Not sure what my easiest was, probably nier a tomato because of the trophy vendor

psnprofiles.com/Crimson75x

the order 1886 plat took like 6 hours, beat the game once, reload a chapter to pick up the one document i missed and kill a few extra beasts in the warhouse fight, done

probly some eu4 achievement

Psnprofiles.com is the best website I think

psnprofiles.com/

here, to answer the other questions

>What is your easiest/most shameful?
Last Rebellion (PSN profiels is showing it at 40% completion). I only got the game because I heard the Plat was easy to get and by god, it was a joke. Doens't help the game only has 17 trophies and half of them are plot.

I use PSN Profiles, the only problem is at a glance it only compares to people who are synced to the stie. You have to check on an individual basis for the rarity on the overall network

Binding of Isaac platinum probably.

thanks. seems to take a bit to sync though, guess it only does when someone checks the first time.

>the only problem is at a glance it only compares to people who are synced to the stie
that explains why percents are so much higher at a glance selfselected audience i guess

I got the Metal Gear Rising Platinum.

It almost broke me but I actually fucking did it

there is a way for you to manually force a sync but I think it can only be done once a month or something like that

My only plats are dks3 and demon's souls

Attached: 1562990529520m.jpg (623x1024, 31K)

Super Meat Boy still my rarest plat many years later.
I was going to be among the first to plat Slay the Spire but my save corrupted and I had to start my ascension climb again.

Made it to 16 again but got burnt out. It's the only trophy left but now it's not that rare so I kinda dropped it temporarily

Huh looking at mine it hasn't updated for 3 months, they say normally they're supposed to be once per week, or once per day if you register, or 4x if you payfag it. Still though must have to check sometimes I guess. I don't see any manual sync just "updating soon" so who knows.

You have to be a true fucking baller to platinum Ikaruga. I think it still has the lowest possible completion rate that shows up at like 0.1% or something.

Rate pls lads psnprofiles.com/Gladiator995

Shadow of the Colossus remake

you need to go to the front page and enter the profile you want to update and hit "update user"

Seriously 3.0 in Gears of War 3

LittleBigPlanet 2’s my rarest. 0.1% when I got it, probably is still today considering I only platinumed the game when it was relatively dead.

No, i dont collect trophys, i prefer to play multiple different games rather than doing pointless tasks

>easiest
Okami for sure. Though I forgive it since it was a fun ride and a remaster of a PS2 game anyway and the most maddening part THIS FAGGOT RIGHT HERE as a kid when I played it isn't an issue anymore with ubiquitous phone cameras

Attached: Blockhead Grande.png (608x442, 358K)

.hack//g.u. or resonance of fate I think.
Easiest is Nier Automata. Most shameful is FF13-2. Didn't even like that game much.

Oh, thanks for that.

Oh, and my most shameful would be Fallout 4, because I generally dislike the game and I save-scummed to get all the endings, fuck playing that game through more than once.

>No, i dont collect trophys, i prefer to play multiple different games rather than doing pointless tasks
At their worst achievements are definitely pointless busy work shit that appeal to OCD. But at their best they're good, another form of scoring that pushes you to try something you might not have otherwise that turns out to be quite fun and increases overall enjoyment of the game. They're just a tool that devs can use or (often) misuse is all.

I think World at War is my rarest and the easiest is probably Resistance: Burning Skies for the Vita

I've platinum'd all the telltale games

Easiest plat was definitely the Walking Dead games. Probably my first plat too

>psnprofiles.com/Gladiator995
>317 games played/226 completed
>I've played 11 so far
Haha that puts things in perspective. Though you're not very picky despite your autism because frankly a bunch of those games look/are pretty mediocre. Or I played on the PC instead. On the other hand plenty of great ones too.

>Easiest
Telltale's Game Of Thrones, literally wish I could delete it I just played the fucking game normally (which I also regret)

>Rarest
Senran Kagura Estival Versus I think, I don't have really hard Plats though

>You do have at least 1 Plat, right Yea Forums?
I only have 2. LittleBigPlanet and Kingdom Hearts 3.

>literally wish I could delete it I just played the fucking game normally (which I also regret)
this is one reason I'm more picky about trying shit on consoles

M.A.G. bros WW@

Attached: 1554216807945.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Well, according to PSNProfiles, the rarest ones are Mirror's Edge and Alpha Protocol. But it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. Capcom Arcade Classics doesn't have a plat but it's way more difficult and I have all the trophies there. Also Catherine, never got the plat, but with the exception of two Babel stages got everything else. Very hard game.

The easiest ones are the Telltale Games ones, hands down. There are no losing conditions, and you get them just for playing.

Ye, i consider it if the trophy is something like "Beat boss X on inferno difficult" instead of "play mahjong minigame to lvl 10

Blur on ps3

I only have plat in re2 remake and lara croft go

Attached: 1533751957521.jpg (750x708, 61K)

>rarest
My rarest are only due to fucking no one playing the game as opposed to it being hard to get. To that end, Dead Rising 4. I’m ashamed as it was really sub-par compared to the earlier entries in the series and I spent a stupid amount of time on that game.

My favorite plats are from games I really loved playing, Dead Rising 1 and The Darkness.

Conan Exiles is oddly my easiest, most shameful, and rarest at 2.8%. There is only one achievement that you can't get in SP with godmode and insane rates turned on, and that one only requires a friend and a couple minutes.

Max Payne 3

Mine is for the binding of isaac

The only good thing about that thing was helping others get the plat. Horrible game.

Right, or even more so for me something like "beat on hard with XYZ weapon/powers/whatever". At least for me it's easy to fall into a rut where I've figured out what I think are my favorite or "optimal" combos of stuff and just roll with that. But if it's a good game it often turns out there are other things that are very fun too and sometimes I even end up liking better. I've had a few times where it pushed me to give it a spin and I was happy I did. Trophies that require you to git gud in a game where gitting gud actually turns out to be worth it but maybe that isn't immediately obvious (or it on ramps somebody trying that for the first time) are justified too.

>tfw your platinum count would be almost double if it wasn't for online trophies

Star ocean 4 is both the rarest and most shameful plat, i'll probably ptsd from hearing their voices again

wish you could delete games you hated and/or were shamefully pathetic easy. also profile should hide games you literally launched to make sure they worked and never got around to actually playing yet. "f-rank 0%" no shit haven't played the game.

>online trophies required for sp plat rather then being split off into a separate category
>mp is shit and dead/dying so impossible/will soon be impossible
>requires grind too
why the fuck do they do this

That's an option now. You can literally do those things. That was patched in years ago.

>NV
Fuck NV on PS3, the game was a stuttering glitching mess by the time I finished it once

oh nice. show's how closely i pay attention thanks user

I hear you, but just enjoy the game and move on. I'm not touching online in any game, never ever. Too annoying and an even bigger waste of time than playing video games in the first place.

I only use my ps4 to play exclusives so I have the 100% trophy in Spider-Man

To make you play their MP bullshit in hopes it will be the next big thing and they can microtransaction your ass.

If I ever manage to platinum Tearaway that has to be the rarest. That game is complete shit and not fun to get the trophies. Each stage I’m missing like one piece of confetti somewhere and those god awful gopher challenges are the absolute worst. Not to mention how horribly put together the game is and it crashes or soft locks constantly

>was thinking about maxing rdr 2
>all those online trophies

Attached: 1541069440146.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

>The 100%/platinum for a game requires you to reach max level in the multiplayer mode, get thousands of kills, or do ridiculous nonsense that's basically impossible to do without everyone on both sides agreeing to help you.
>They expected you to play it for months to do this.
>Some games have asshole developers that outright ban people who boost for literally no reason (Halo and Killzone)
>Some games are even broken in their stat counting so you can't get certain achievements because of it.
I will never have Tomb Raider 2013, Singularity, any of the Assassin's Creed games with multiplayer, or Battlefield Bad Company 100%s just because of this. I still can't believe Call of Duty World at War required people to prestige 10 times to get the 100%.

You can delete 0% games on the 360 and Sony line of consoles. Xbone only lets you hide 0% games for some absurd reason despite the 360 deleting them. I wish they got rid of hiding and just let you delete games outright because everyone assumes hiding = hacked or cheated trophies/achievements.

Dissidia NT has a fail safe plan for that if it fails to find players it will put you against cpus so you can make your connection shit on purpose and cheese rank matches.

Is there a way to do this automatically? Can't be assed to do it all manually.

Post 'em.

Attached: trtphies.jpg (461x434, 39K)

Red faction: Guerrilla and Vanquish I suppose.

Probably Terminator salvation.

Attached: Untitled.png (464x437, 63K)

First was kh2

Hardest was binding of Isaac.

Easiest was between paladins and life is strange before the storm. Lis is way easier but paladins I weirdly just got by accident while playing so idk.

>22 percent trophies
fug those were the comfyass days of playstation

My rarest platinum was also the easiest one except for one trophy. Shadow of the Colossus. The pain in the ass was trying to defeat Gaius without breaking his wrist guard

>t. trophylet
Only tried out Sony again for the first time since PS2 last year, mostly play on PC. Been interesting experiencing a console again after so long. I haven't regretted trying some different stuff though.

>To make you play their MP bullshit in hopes it will be the next big thing and they can microtransaction your ass.
Not to speak for anyone else since the only game I've seen this in so far is AC7, but even that at least would be understandable as a business decision. I wouldn't like it, but I'd get it. But in AC7 the MP is clearly an afterthought with barely any budget given to it. It has no MT, no hook, nada. It forces you to grind through 50 of each type though. It's just a weird req.

Attached: eh.png (723x800, 354K)

rate mine Yea Forums

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 15.38.48.png (928x874, 247K)

Attached: 7cb74055cd5e189da7134aa83efc52ae.png (465x425, 55K)

Where do you get that info from?

psnprofiles

I need to try out Furi, always meant to and never got around to it. Though maybe I should go back to DC first and try to finish that, I stopped when a bunch of updates were coming down the pipe but taking awhile to arrive and I heard about a bunch of bugs on the ps4 that would be patched.

Attached: not-so-rarest-trophies.png (363x480, 108K)

Going for the RE VII plat. It's surprising how such a great game has such poor trophy completion percentages. It's easy and fun too. Oh well.

fucking hate the remaster of sotc what an abomination so I guess
>rate mine Yea Forums
abomination/10

Attached: 1386043276635.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Yikes

Trophies even when they're lame 'completed level 1!', 'completed level 2!' ones (or particularly when they're lame progress ones like that) are definitely still interesting just as a snapshot of what the rest of the normal gamer world is like. Some things are also just weird, like that few percent of people who got through literally 95% of the game and then just stopped. Like, I could see people trying one level and then deciding the game wasn't for them, or 3 levels maybe or dropping it if the tone changes part way through. Or not want to do more challenging difficulties or whatever. That all makes sense. But why would someone play 19/20 levels or such and THEN quit (assuming 20 had no bullshit blocker)?

>rarest trophies are in fucking call of duty and one of the highest selling COD's on console of all games

Attached: pleb.png (425x429, 79K)

I can't believe they took that game down. That fact Sony sold an online-only game only to shut it down later making a copy entirely worthless. Its also a shame what happened to Zipper.

I got 99 platinums and The House in Fata Morgana is gonna be #100. I even got the physical release from Limited Run. After that I'm gonna try my very best to get to 124 platinums before the end of September so that the 125 milestone will be AI: The Somnium Files. Despite the failure that was Zero Time Dilemma I'm still excited. And while it does sound like I mainly play visual novels I only have 15 or so of them as platinum trophies.

To answer OP's question, my rarest is Furi and easiest and most shameful are either Blue Reflection or Collar x Mallice.

Attached: Untitled.png (624x45, 34K)

guess thats kind of impressive in its own right even at bronze

>trying to make major milestones something special
I can respect that.

>Blue Reflection
What a disappointment that was.

It's almost as if the zombie trophies are needlessly complex and convoluted and despite being so loved barely anybody plays it.

Keep in mind the vast vast majority of people buy the games solely for multiplayer. Campaign and especially zombie stuff are going to easily be the rarest of the lot. Zombie requirements tend to be absurd and everyone has to be on a really high level and master each level and how to proceed so you don't die in the first couple waves.

Rarest is Crash 2 or 3, don't remember which have lower percentage.
Easiest is by far tales of borderlands, for the one that actually require you to do something aside from finishing a game - Life is Strange.
Unfortunately I don't have a lot as I many cases there is that one/two trophies that discourage me from getting it, even in Bloodborne I give up because dungeon were so boring.

Despite that, congrats. Its no easy feat.

>ac7
fuck that noise
>finish everything there is to do multiple times
>still thirty thousand (THOUSAND!) km to fly
>have to just rubberband in circles at max speed mig31
>game will only let you do 30min at a time free flight so you cannot even leave it over night
fucking stupid most bullshit grind trophy ever
>ebin 765 pun
fucking nips

rarest plat is ac odyssey at 4.4%
easiest plat is spiderman at over 9%
only other plat is infamous second son at 6%, was pretty easy imo
very close to onrush, agents of mayhem, watch dogs 2, and far cry 5 plats. just missing online shit

The breach trophies are the only ones I have left. How bad is it?

I have 24 or 27, completionist autism.

Hardest I would say was Injustice 2, just for the retarded multiplayer requirements, easiest are the four or five Telltale shit I had.

My rarest is probably Hotline Miami, the easiest were the Persona dancing games, I managed to plat one of them in one sitting

>Rarest
Transformers devastation
>most shameful
I try to avoid the ridicolously easy ones, my self-esteem is low enough already

Rarest: Don't Starve Together
Most Common: Jack N' Jill (Vita)

Don't Starve Together is only really rare because it's time consuming though, not really hard.

I'm one of those psychopaths who platinumed bloodborne, and for those curious, no, the theme wasn't worth it.

Rarest platinum is Friday the 13th at 0.61%
Most common is Jack N' Jill DX at 98.96%
Hardest platinum was Marvel Heroes Omega, I platinumed it in like 3 days because the servers were being shut off.
Easiest was My Name is Mayo.

I played a couple of games that gave you platinum with zero effort. But my proudest has to be assassins creed 2.

I have 7 I think.

>rarest plat
According to the site it is Track Mania Turbo, but according to my soul it is SO:V.
Fuck SO:V

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01 Trophy Log • PSNProfiles com.jpg (1625x6870, 1.82M)

I like superheros
I got all the MD trophies on PC. Underrated game

Attached: 2_Firefox.jpg (1080x1323, 440K)

They're tedious as fuck, almost dropped the game, but I really wanted that plat

Rocket League
Telltale's Game of Thrones
Spider-man
Dishonored Definitive Edition
and 3 plats for the Spyro Reignited remakes

That game is ridiculously difficult to find for a decent price. Salute, Bizarre creations.

Do you platinum every game you own? or only the ones you like?

>none

If you don't have the platinum for Hannah Montana on the PS3, you aren't a real trophy hunter.

I think it's the most difficult one to get out of all my games. It's impossible for me.

you know what I hate. The fact I have to collect all the lizards in to get a bronze or silver trophy. on the ps3 version

Rarest plat is Catherine. That says it all lol

Very underrated
just a bit on the short side
cant believe they killed a sequel for capeshit games

Does the Hide Games feature also hides games from 3rd party Trophy tracking websites? There's a lot of dropped games i have that i won't really touch again and it would be handy to just get rid of them.

>First/Easiest
Sonic Generations. It still took some time though to collect all those Red Rings

>Rarest
WipEout HD. It's now impossible to get on PS3, because there's no online there and the game had online trophies, and even when the servers were active, you'd need God's luck to get eight people with silver liveries to play with you.
(Bling Brigade). Also, other trophies were pretty brutal like Beat Zico and Zone Zeus.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01-23-58-00-870_com.scee.psxandroid.png (1080x2160, 204K)

faggots, the lot of you.

Bling Brigade was also nightmarish to organize and even have the servers cooperate. The group I was doing it with spent at least two or three hours dealing with broken servers that would delete another person's silver skin during the race despite him choosing it, the server would kick out multiple people at complete random and it wasn't their connection, some hosters couldn't get people to join them at all, and we ended up having to have guys with Vita versions log on at the same time just to fill out the quota because some guys could not even get into matches. We even got glitched servers where the guys would appear but the matches would never start, and when it did it booted out four out of the eight guys.

>tfw got lvl 50 before fagstar fixed an xp glitch

Attached: 1562629215064.jpg (720x724, 29K)

>i got to 50 early enough that the only known way to farm xp in the last mission coop
Good times, gained some friends during the boosting sessions.

>Speed King
Is this...

>tfw probably none of faggots in this thread have The Best There Is (At What I Do) trophy from MVC2
you fags cant even compete on my level

Attached: 1511190471746.jpg (624x405, 55K)

Easiest? No idea most games have one.just got playing nowadays. Rarest on ps4 is beating grounded on the last of us, not sure if that's platinum but it is less than %1 achieved. My "proudest" achievements were on 360. Got all achievements for super meat boy, bionic commando rearmed and lost planet. Those are 3 I remember being a bitch.

>GTA IV
>Completed it twice
>Third time i decide to get platinum
>Missed a phonecall or playdate with the nigger NPC friend
>Stuck at 99.6% or something like that
Never bothered with achievements again.

Attached: cute girl.jpg (800x1132, 116K)

I got some decently rare things. Easiest Platinum was Tekken 7, almost brainless. Rarest is Monster Hunter World, but it was worth every minute. I still play it often.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-153948_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x2280, 710K)

Not really ashamed of anything

Attached: shame.jpg (1366x1536, 1.03M)

Rarest plat is Freedom Wars. Looked nice, had lots of potential, but kind of mediocre. Grappling hook mechanic was a lot of fun.

God I'm never gonna get all these gold crown elder dragons.

>I'm so good at trophy hunting that I open shop and people pay me to play XD

Attached: 2019-08-02_01-46-16.png (1039x872, 140K)

play rain world
don't play let it die tho

Attached: image1.jpg (750x988, 402K)

But I love Grasshopper Manufacture games

so do i
i'd still love let it die if it were an actual title and not f2p
atmosphere and aesthetics are 11/10 but i wouldn't play it again

>rain world
Is it worth full price? Have it on watch list, was waiting on sale.

>YO BROS I PLATINUMED A YAKUZA GAME!
>No one cares fag!

200 hours of my life in hell I will never get back

Attached: 1564625873372.png (454x520, 6K)

absolutely 100%
it's my favorite game. convinced it'll be remembered as a classic. reviews are god hand levels of unjust.
Course, just like God Hand it's notoriously difficult. That said it's the type of game where all your abilities are there for you at the start, and you grow into the character. If you have a reasonable amount of patience and like to learn, it's a perfect game for you.

It's been on pretty big sales before, I'm sure we'll see another one in a month or two and heaven knows you have a backlog.

>Just got the Wipeout Omega Collection platinum
>it's already pretty rare
>game just got added to PS+ so it's gonna get a ton rarer

Attached: 1484138314096.png (448x468, 194K)

>not one 99 cent shovelware title with a 60 minute platinum

Pretty based if you ask me

If any Yakuza game besides 5 took you 200 hours then you are terrible at games.

kek, so true. so true.

Screenshot it now so you can be proven wrong. It's going to get more common. It happened to me.

1/3 through kiwami as my first yakuza
convince me to keep playing, I can't see why people like this series

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-08-02_010944_psnprofiles.com.png (1387x618, 301K)

uhhhh probably the one for Ratchet and Clank tools of destruction. that or haze. cause who the FUCK else played haze

Yakuza is shovelware, the Call of Duty of GTA games. Same map every time but autists exclaim "you get to watch the city grow through each game so comfy xD". Cringelord anime faggots. One Yakuza game is enough, play one you've played them all.

What game? Difficult plats always get rarer if they get put on PS+ IIRC. Easy ones probably get more common because people who only want the plat would play the game, inflating the number.

I have the plat trophy from infinite warfare, 0.1% on ps4

Please judge me.

Attached: plats.png (1374x2607, 1.14M)

Jak 2 is very easy. Its mostly complete the story and then do the infinite orb glitch for 2 hours.

Working on Jurassic World Evolution. I already got all the cheevos on steam, just doing it again on playstation for shits and giggles. I'm guessing its pretty rare because one of the trophys is borderline impossible (fill all the archive entries). The concept isn't hard, its just that nobody knows what unlocks certain shit, even a year after release. They just sorta unlock when random stuff happens.
My only other plats are DOOM 2016 and the 3 spyro remakes. I'm debating if I'm N.Sane enough to go for CTR and the Crash remakes. Fuck Gold relics.

>Do you platinum every game you own? or only the ones you like?
Unfortuneatly I try to platinum almost everything I buy. Some games are just too difficult (Vanquish, Amplitude) or boring (Tales of Zestiria, Fallen Legion).

gta 5 has hard as shit online stuff, right? Respectable.
How tough was san andreas? Seems like it could be fun.
Skyrim was a pain on PC where you could cheat, so I imagine its even worse on ps4.

Nioh

Honestly, I've had rarer 100% than I do with plats.

Attached: 126349126491.png (932x6131, 1.89M)

Just stick to Mass Effect, kid.

>Rarest
LBP.

>Easiest
Life is Strange. No shame at all here.

your shit series is annual trash
it's call of duty for weeks
eat up paypig

GTA Online parts of the GTA V plat aren't necessarily hard, just grindy to get to Lv. 100. Most of the actual requirements are pretty trivial, really, or just stuff you'll get eventually in the process.

San Andreas plat is very fun. It's actually a lot less than 100% on the save, and is basically just the major content + certain major side stuff (Ambulance/Vigilante missions, Territory control, get max Sex Appeal etc.)

Skyrim is funny since that was Skyrim PS3 and I'm actually playing Skyrim VR now and am considering getting the plat for that too. It's pretty damn rare, and the requirements are identical to the original even though it's a separate trophy list.

Attached: D2NM4DRWwAAUTx_.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

my rarest plat is for a firefighter arcade indie game, 0.76%

psnprofiles.com/monteblommie

Attached: 77155721-C2C8-41CB-8C16-149264CD1C87.jpg (2224x538, 360K)

Hotline Miami 2.
50k kills took a while

Dark Souls 3
Farming the blue ears sucked cox

>posting your username on Yea Forums
bold and brash

My rarest is The Witcher 3 platinum (1.1% PS4)
Mr easiest was Nier Automata cause you can fucking buy it as long as you've done ending E

MGS Peacewalker. Holy fucking shit I had no idea what I needed to do to get passed those High-End Armored vehicles for the longest time. And while the multiplayer was neat, I ended up playing it when there were only a handful of autists remaining. Got my shit kicked in so badly and it made the grind for the multiplayer trophy a massive pain in the butt. I eventually got gud after I got it, stuck around because the little community was kinda nice. I miss them.
Easiest trophy was probably God of War 3. All it takes is one good run to actually get everything needed.

Attached: 012.png (455x454, 230K)

According to psnprofiles my rarest plat is hollow knight, followed by MoH frontline

>go back to Freedom Wars recently
>having a lot of fun, get nostalgic for when it released
>realise I'm extremely close to the Platinum
>want it
>check what I need for it, basically just have to upgrade one weapon a couple times
>the mission where you get the materials for it is damn near impossible in solo play because it just throws too much shit at you constantly
Damn shame.

Attached: 1454620545076.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

While I respect the dedication, I genuinely don't understand people who force themselves through a game they don't like. I used to do that in the beginning until I realised it wasn't fun at all. Now I only platinum games I like at my own pace.

honestly how autistic are you guys to grind for dozens of hard and boring platinums

how2pureradiance

Most of the time with the bad ones I just need something to do with my hands while watching movies or YouTube because I got ADD or something.

>Course, just like God Hand it's notoriously difficult. That said it's the type of game where all your abilities are there for you at the start, and you grow into the character. If you have a reasonable amount of patience and like to learn, it's a perfect game for you.
Thanks user. I actually loved God Hand and still have my copy of it. I'm , I'm not very good at vidya frankly but I'm fine with sticking with something and going as far as I can at it. And everything I saw about RW looked really promising, but it's hard to tell sometimes with games like that. Though that said

>heaven knows you have a backlog
This however is eternally true even though I'm being more careful about it this time around. I still have Dragon's Crown and Bloodborne up next. But I'll grab Rain World as soon as I'm done those regardless of sale or not.

Attached: god damn it.jpg (1000x784, 236K)

>Gravity Rush
>all that blazblue
based

is this psnprofile too or something else? the absolute owner numbers is interesting to see

Rarest trophies

Attached: F588AD32-0609-4F95-B63D-2D50F5E64020.jpg (750x983, 398K)

GR2 is my favourite game ever. And I love the entire BB series.

PSNProfiles, yeah. Note that those owner numbers are just the number of people who own the game that the site has scanned the accounts of, which is something it only does manually if you tell it to. So they’re far less than actual number of game owners.

Wonder if rarity would be more accurate if it auto-normalized, pretty much every game seems to have a starter trophy along the lines of "congratulations you completed the first level/swung a sword for the first time/got past the menu screen" that's usually somewhere between 80-95%, ie., the number of people who actually played the game even at all vs just loaded it once to make sure the download had worked or whatever. No point including the latter.

ah that makes sense, probably biased sample too since the kind of person who'd check psnprofiles in the first place is likely less normal. still interesting tho thanks

No one else probably remembers this, but on the PS3 near release there was some weird interactive video demo thing for free that I think involved some dog and a demon. I honestly dont remember what it was called.

Either way it had trophies for finding shit in scenes and actually had a platinum for finding them all.

I felt so ashamed that this was my only plat for so long.

used a game save exploit for the socom ps3 plat.

Actually, looking back, I found it.

Looks like the dialed it back at some point and only had silvers.

Linger in Shadows, by the way.

>Looks like the dialed it back at some point and only had silvers.
Huh was that a thing? Like if you already had the plat did it then remove it or did it just become impossible to get later on? I can see how at the very beginning they wouldn't really have any standards or have figured out what made sense, would make for kind of an interesting artifact though of a weird-ass launch and piece of hardware.

NO PLATS because I'm not a SonyfagKEK

Fuck this goddamn thread

I was one of the first few people to get title in World of Warcraft. :-/

Killzone 2's top 5% global leaderboard for one week trophy.

lol kill yourselves

Attached: 20190801_180541.jpg (1080x2280, 348K)

PS3's M.A.G. platinum

I don't think it ever had a platinum, it was like a $3 interactive art piece and one of the first downloadable titles to have trophies.

Man fuck games with time commitment shit like that

I've only ever bothered to platinum elder scrolls and souls games.

Attached: 1564385616859.png (573x720, 754K)

Technically my Rarest is Hard Mode Mighty No. 9 (which was 0.1%). Other than that it's Crash Bandicoot Remaster

>Mighty No. 9

Attached: 982011.jpg (1099x720, 150K)

>Rarest
LBP1, fuck those creator trophies where it required people to play your levels and heart you
>Easiest
Probably Sly 1, just have to play through the game to get everything

Attached: 09EBB93E-0FDD-47CD-A3C1-44A6BA1DADBE.png (1136x640, 302K)

trophies like that seem to be basically be a measure of "do you have any friends or not"

WipEout HD

More legitimately/devil's advocate I suppose, it could also be
>"can you make friends too boost this bullshit and also bond over common grousing about what fucking bullshit this is"
which is in fact a common way for random people to start getting along. Although the forced interaction has problems in this context since it all inevitably dies yet has parts that are still enjoyable indefinitely.

Rarest is Black Ops 1

Most shameful is the fact I bought Terminator: Salvation just to get my first Platinum as you just had to beat the game on the hardest difficulty once (Which wasn't hard at all, from what I recall).

Easiest was Bloodborne, I just had to do all the stuff.

Hardest was Red Faction. The Hardest difficulty trophy was somthing else.

I only have Bloodborne

Have sex.

no need for jealousy son

I simply refuse.

>missables in a long ass game that you can't just grab from a save to fill in
Despicable.

Attached: 1550059012284.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

My rarest trophy is for beating Double Dragon Neon co-op on the hardest setting because I guess people don't have friends.

Attached: friends.jpg (1920x2360, 616K)

Crash Team Racing is my rarest one.
TWD Season 1 is the easiest.

>Is there a way to do this automatically? Can't be assed to do it all manually.

filter by Platinum and use paint.

and looking over that list, this is probably the saddest Platinum, 48% trophies and that's the Plat.

So much fucking DLC for such a bad game

Attached: XVtrophies.png (853x68, 15K)

holy shit is that a lot of dlc. and I thought my autism was bothered by platinuming and having like 97% completion that'd just make me give up. man Yea Forums has bitched and meme'd about 15 but that one image somehow sums up what went wrong as much as anything I've seen.

here is the thing, That is the base game. No DLCs or free updates.

Plus you can't get 100% in it anymore due to Comrades getting a stand alone re-release and no longer tied to that crappy game

>Plus you can't get 100% in it anymore due to Comrades getting a stand alone re-release and no longer tied to that crappy game

Attached: 1541294662756.png (550x539, 130K)

It's still possible but you need the royal edition disc unpatched and you'll have to do it offline.