Poorfag here, desperately wanting someone to buy me Fortnite X battle pass please

Poorfag here, desperately wanting someone to buy me Fortnite X battle pass please

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (590x350, 29K)

it's 10 bucks you poor fuck

They're at 10 fucking seasons of this already?

Kys

>shitnite
You must be at least 18 years old to post on this board.

i would but im boycotting epic store, sorry
also you have to post account info in OP if you want anyone to help you, else we might give it to the wrong person

bruhs she's 11 go easy.

post tits

I have never seen a thread made by more of an underage fuck, oh my god

Does someone have that image of the guy sending someone a dots 2 thing over a fax machine?

beg for a better game and I might consider buying

How do you have the time to play videogames when you're too poor to have 10 expendable dollars?

Spend that money on a better game steam has 100s of games under 10$ poorfag

sometimes i wish someone impersonated a mod so i could report them for 'impersonating Yea Forums staff'. Feels like something that only happened back in the day...people using moot's name and a similar tripcode. Moot##faggot or something

Attached: original.jpg (399x388, 70K)

>Fortnite is so desperate to get it's fucking dying playerbase back they rip off fucking Titanfall

Attached: 1375324030501.jpg (250x326, 10K)

Kids exist, you were one too

>being underage on 4channel
that's illegal

Are you poor, or just 12?

They keep the seaons short. This way the quartly seasons are actually 5 and you need to pay for a new battle pass. This is worse than buying hats in tf2

Poorfag OP here, I only have a ps4, and just thought I'd ask here, and, thanks anyways guys

sent ;)

Just young, and dont have any money

nigger when we were your age we were mowing lawns and shit for money, helping out relatives or neighbors begging for a few bucks

get off your zoomstation 4 (actually, sell your ps4 switch to PC so you stop wasting $60 each time you want a new game) and go make money