This is the Dark Souls of shitty games

This is the Dark Souls of shitty games.

Attached: DS3.jpg (1200x650, 224K)

No I think that's the shittiest game of the Dark souls series
Easy mistake
The dark souls of shitty games is any dumb 2hard4you memorization game like kaizo mario or Touhou

2>1>3>bb

based

Based and red pilled

>Iudex Grundyr
Big humanoid in armor swinging a sword at you.
>Abyss Watchers
>Pontiff Sulyvahn
Big humanoid in armor swinging TWO swords at you.
>Yhorm the Giant
>Dragonslayer Armour
Big ___________ armor swinging a sword at you.
>Champion Gundyr
>Lothric, Younger Prince
>Nameless King
>Soul of Cinder
Big humanoid in armor swinging a sword at you AND sometimes uses the magic attack from the Crystal Mage.

Attached: d.png (1584x1771, 2.06M)

It's true

Seething nentendie

3 is still the worst one but your a faggot those fights are all different due to shitty gimmicks and sizes, 2 was even worse cause everyone was just a normal human

yep

>Best locations
>Best music
>Best level design
>Best bosses
>Took all the good parts of DS1 and made them better plus new content
>Graphics are actually good and doesn't have horrendous coding/glitching like the others
I like DS1 too but it's simply the better game

>roll
>roll
>roll
>roll
>mash attack with a straight sword
>roll
>roll
>roll

Saw so many retards beat the game this way. "Builds" and "weapons" don't matter in ds3. It's a fucking joke of a game and boring as fuck. Glad Fromsoft is done with souls.

>best bosses

>based retards
Bloodborne will always be in the top 2 of those 4 games no matter how shit your personal taste is. Anyone who has it in 3rd or 4th slot is lying and literally deserves whatever childhood trauma their dad caused them

Just got to profaned capital the games been ok but pretty underwhelming. Does it get better from here?

dilate

The entire second portion of the game after Pontiff sucks balls compared to the first half. If you do a little research you'll find that the second half of the game was almost entirely cut or rearranged somewhere in development, which is why it feels out of place and stale.

Sony can close up shop and go away forever, and I could care less because I hate consoles. But BB is the best souls game and a shame its stuck on one system. To this day I only own 6 games for ps4 and 4 of them are DS1-3 and BB. What a shit system, I am so mad I had to buy for one fucking game

cringe

replaying dark souls 2 as part of replaying the series, it's still a shitty game
>21 vigor, over 1500 health. level fucking 132 with +8 faram armor set
>a single swing from the enemies in shrine of amana does anywhere between 40 to 60% of my health bar
>luckily you can buy infinite lifegems for cheap

what the fuck is the point in even having armor in this game. I may as well just go all in on agility to get even more iframes than DS3 on my rolls

So when did you homos decide to band together and make ds3 hate threads daily

We do what must be done.

>Gundyr
>Yhorm
>Dragonslayer
>Nameless King
>Sword

Doesn't matter what tool they use if all the attacks are the same regardless.

Autism

DS2 is the commie version of DS.
Promises a gourmet meal, get crisps and potatoe

Attached: moving_goalposts.jpg (480x360, 14K)

The worst part of 2 is that it plays and looks like shit.

nope

>the bosses all attack in the same fashion but it's ok because their weapons have different models.

I call it as I see it.

no

Doomguy is such a fucking chad. *sigh* doomguy is such a fucking badass motherfucker. Hmm, doomguy CONQUERED the legions of HELL. How big of a fucking badass do you have to be to MAKE *clap* SATAN *clap* YOUR *clap* BITCH. Did you know that doomguy launched a rocket directly into the Icon of Sin's head, thus destroyed the head or George Romero and saving the Earth from Hell. WHAT??!?!! Have you not played the classic 1995 game; DOOM Hell on Earth. Bro... you are such a ... newfag. In case you weren't aware, Doom revolutionized gaming and brought the first person genre to the forefront of gaming. You know that term all you Call of Duty kiddies love so much... "DEATHMATCH". Yeah, George Romero invented that fucking thing, bitch. you are such a fucking faggot that you don't know this. Anyway im getting off topic. What I wanted to say was that doomguy is a fucking badass God amongst men and he probably has a 10 inch cock to go along with his big biceps. I bet doomguy chugged a 6-pack of beer before gunning down demons with a minigun AND THEN FUCKED SATAN'S DAUGHTER. dude... *shakes my head appreciatively with a smirk on my face*... can you imagine if Doomguy was fucking your girlfriend? DUDE he would fuck her and creampie her with his fat fucking cock and he would hold her with his big arms and kiss her and she would love it. she would love it. HE IS JUST THAT BADASS. if you tried to stop him he would fucking kill you because.... DUH! he's the doomguy! doomslayer. Doomguy makes demons his bitch! in the new game, DOOM eternal, i hope the demons catch one glimpse of doomguy and PISS THEIR FUCKING PANTS and run away screaming! oh my god imagine blasting away an IMP with your double-barrel shotgun. imagine doomguy dual wielding a chainsaw and the BFG9000 and going to town on the demon armies because he doesnt give a fuck! MAN LITERALLY TOO ANGRY TO DIE!!!!!! RIP AND TEAR. YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS.

Attached: DE.jpg (460x215, 79K)

40%

>Asylum Demon
Big Humanoid swinging a hammer at you
>Capra Demon
Big humanoid swinging TWO swords at you
>Crossbreed Priscilla
Big humanoid swinging a sword at you
>Gwyndolin
Big humanoid swinging arrows at you
>Demon Firesage
Big humanoid swinging a hammer at you
>Four Kings
four big humanoids swinging a sword at you
>Iron Golem
big humanoid swinging a sword at you
>Ornstein and Smough
TWO big humanoids swinging a sword at you
>Nito
>Taurus Demon
>Stray Demon
>Gwyn

>>Took all the good parts of DS1 and made them better plus new content
except the world and exploration

dont forget quelag, which is a big humanoid with spider legs that do nothing but make it easier to hit them swinging a sword at you, and sif, which breaks trend by being a big DOG swinging a sword at you

DS1 is the only game in the entire series of 5 games that has a world that works that way and even DS1 itself just fucking gives up after anor londo and lets you warp to a few areas that are blocked off until that point, with the DLC being as linear as any other game in the series outside of how cryptic it is to find it

I want every person in this thread who never played Demon's Souls to shake their fucking pants and kill themselves instantly.

Attached: 1550030560671.png (839x778, 778K)

Do you genuinely look at Yhorm's attacks and Gundyr's attacks and think they look the same? Even with the sword characters, do you really think the twin princes are even remotely similar to the abyss watchers?

Yet somehow its still the best one
wonder why

Bloodborne has a similar interlocking and looping world, although it is more linear than DS1.

These guys are swinging their swords at me in repeated 2-3 swing combos. Sometimes they swing them vertically, sometimes they do a downward slash, yet no matter what I can dodge the attack by hitting B a couple times and rolling into them. While the angle of the incoming attack may change or the boss may add a few extra flamboyant spins to his combo, it serves no difference to the gameplay as I can always reliably just

> B B B R1 R1 B B B R1 R1

>memorization
>Touhou

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Shut up nerd

Git gut.

Attached: 1554627124766.png (190x184, 7K)

>I can dodge the attack by hitting B a couple times and rolling into them
that's true of every single boss in the entire series, though

this is every single dark souls game except for bosses people despite like bed of chaos. get the fuck out of here

the only difference with 3 is you've played the same game over and over for years so you're a lot better at it and realize how fucking formulaic this franchise is

Dont you guys ever get tired of this shitflinging contest? How can you hate one entry in the series so much yet glorify the other one? Each has flaws, but they are all great games.

nobody played your sekiro clone, cope.

So before it was that they were all humanoids with swords, then that they were all humanoids with tools and similar animations, and now it's that you can use the same strategy to beat them? Because that's sort of a problem with souls games in general, not just ds3.

this is the stupidest post I've ever seen

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

I agree that all bosses in Dark Souls are shitty and poorly designed, but the most egregious insult is the insulting lack of creativity and nuance.

BB > DS1 > Demons > Sekiro > DS2 > DS3

It's literally confirmed to be unfinished.

Not the "we got a couple of bugs" type of unfinished, but "we literally cut out 50% of the game and made everything have zero sense" type of unfinished.

It only gets away with it because lmao dude dark soul is so mysterious.

The most objective tier list there is.

Attached: Tier list.png (366x245, 75K)

>posts a shitty game from overall shitty series

First half was also rearranged, hell, the first boss is fucking misplaced. The entire game is patched together.

This is correct. Anyone who claims that Dark Souls has any form of coherent lore is a troglodyte.

you can play Demon's Souls at 60fps on an emulator now

Dark Souls 1 (one), and Sekiro have coherent lore.

The rest don't.

>It's literally confirmed to be unfinished.
so were DS1 and DS2. demon souls has an entire level that was cut staring you in the face the entire game with the broken archstone in the nexus

they have too many ideas for their budget every single time

So, when do they plan to make 1 (two) finished games?

on a true story

Game physics are completely tied to framerate, you can't make it 60 without breaking the game.

Attached: DAS3 BULLSHIT TRACKING.jpg (768x590, 749K)

My biggest issue with DS3 is that it's way more linear than 1 or 2.
In 1 you are kind of forced to go through Undead Burg first, but it is possible to go to Blighttown with the master key via Valley of Drakes, kill Quelaag, head back to Valley of Drakes, take the elevator to the basin, enter the blacksmith through the garden and proceed to the gargoyles boss and completely bypass Undead Burg, the Taurus Demon and the Capra demon. I can't think of any way to significantly change up a DS3 playthrough due to its linearity and that makes it boring to replay.
For all the things it got wrong, 2 was nice because it plops you in Majula with 4 separate ways to go.

Not even DaS1 is this unfinished

>so were DS1
DS1 doesn't literally switch a bunch of bosses together in a nonsensical way to hit the release date.
Dark Souls 1 is a properly "rushed" game. Dark Souls 3 is like half a game at most, probably even less, of what they've originally planned.

>Ornstien was actually just an illusion the whole time even though you can take his soul
>All the dialogue still on the disk about completely removed subplots and even a completely different ending where oscar doesn't die in the prologue but instead becomes a rival character that sides with whatever serpent you don't

>Ornstien was actually just an illusion the whole time even though you can take his soul
From DS2/DS3. Not canon.

>All the dialogue still on the disk about completely removed subplots and even a completely different ending where oscar doesn't die in the prologue but instead becomes a rival character that sides with whatever serpent you don't
Not an argument.

DaS2 has the most coherent lore

LMAO just BLOCK

truly the hottest take in this thread

Attached: tracking in DAS3.jpg (600x349, 202K)

Ds1 has so much soul even illusions have souls.

Attached: 0adb2adac3998d5da1e35bb02ff94ac5.png (203x169, 93K)

>DS1 doesn't literally switch a bunch of bosses together in a nonsensical way to hit the release date.
instead after anor londo it gives you the magic bowl of teleporting so you can unlock two new levels and a few boss fights to quickly wrap up the game

nothing in any souls game screams "we had to rush this for time" like the hall of copypasted demons in izalith

>DS1 doesn't literally switch a bunch of bosses together in a nonsensical way to hit the release date.

Attached: 1557147793584.gif (480x480, 2.56M)

Or Nito's Domain
Or Crystal Caves(meanwhile Duke's archives is a finished level only lacking a boss)
Or the giganti darkwraith city compressed down to 2 levels.

DeS seem to only be missing the final area, and possibly some more polish on the final areas before each final area boss.
DaS1 has the advantage that everything up to and including Anor Londo is finished areas. Everything past that is always missing something.
DaS2 has more in pieces.
DaS3 LITERALLY has the ringed city in plain view of the game's outlook, and everything inside the game is randomly shuffled around or moved to meet time constraints.

Attached: Dark_Souls_3_viewfrom_Borealis.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

>nothing in any souls game screams "we had to rush this for time" like the hall of copypasted demons in izalith

Unlike the first boss in the game being the boss that was actually meant to appear half-way through it and explain a plotline that is now left completely unexplained and a massive plothole?

You must be delusional to think that DS1's couple of unfinished levels is in the same ballpark of fuckery that is DS3.

>3>1>2>BB

>you
faggot

>DaS3 LITERALLY has the ringed city in plain view of the game's outlook

Huh?

Move 3 to Less Good and it's perfect.

What's unfinished about nitos domain? It seemed the most complete of all the endgame content.

Tomb of Giants is a finished area. Nito's Domain however is just some walls and a well.

It's been a while since I've played, is Nito's domain just the room you fight him in? If so, that seems ok to be that small. Quelagg's domain is similarly sized.
Slightly off topic but I hate that you can see Ash Lake from TotG. It ruins the idea that Ash Lake is some ethereal world-tree hub. It also raises the question of why we can't see Izalith or the Tomb from Ash Lake. I think if they had more time they would have realized this mistake, and added a shortcut from Tomb to Izalith instead, would have fixed two problems in one.

Catacombs -> Pinwheel -> Tomb of Giants(huge) -> Nito's Pre Domain -> Nito's Domain -.> Nito
This is how i guess it would have been, if Nito was suppose to be like Seath. Instead the entire Lord Vessel area is missing.
Meanwhile Lost Izalith is a somewhat complete area, but it lacks more demons, and more polish.
Dukes Archives lacks a more finished and longer Crystal caves.
And there is missing a entire drowned city leading to the abyss.

sekiro=ds1>ds2>ds3 fite me

>Instead the entire Lord Vessel area is missing.
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
Also, while the dukes archives seems to be the most finished endgame area, the reused enemies make it easily my least favorite. Even Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith have new enemies, but aside from the blue slugs in that one rooms, every enemy is reused. Izalith has interesting visuals (more eastern compared to the dark western of the rest of the game), but the archives just feel very bland, cut and paste from another game. Even though the Archives is more finished, I think I like Izalith more.

most of those weren't using swords

>sekiro
Double Ape fight is the gayest shit and ruins the game

Mfw accidentally skipped double ape my first playthrough

Attached: ba1db55912e26c5d792cf9c822d2abe9c17732fc5a92f551133b2ed7efaea10e.png (373x279, 152K)

Hello gamors! Hello!!! If you buy my game I will let you suck my toes for 10 seconds!

Attached: a.png (1460x902, 1.12M)

In DS1 and 2 you need serious stamina/equipload equipload investment to do more than 3 consecutive rolls without tiring yourself and going into a massive disadvantage with a brief moment of inaction.

In DS3 a sl1 can roll 7-8 times and still have enough to do a two-handed backstab with a claymore (not that anyone uses that garbage), and the stamina to do so takes maybe

Attached: DankSouls.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

Lucky bastard. I was so insulted by that fight I beat it and then stopped playing entirely.

your retarded copy pasted argument about ds3 rolls using less stamina than the previous games is balanced by the fact that enemies attack much more frequently in this game

you don't NEED more than 2-3 rolls for any enemy in DS 1/2 so it doesn't fucking matter, the design is still "roll through my massive anime weapon when I swing it at you, then stab me a few times"

Anyone else excited to complain about cut content in Elden Ring?

I really hope Elden Ring is basically Dark Souls 2 but done properly this time. Hopefully Fagco have learned their lesson at this point.

2 is far worse and even more of an unfinished patchwork.

After Sekiro, which was finished (albiet short), I have hopes that Elden Ring comes out finished too.