Which game has the best physics and could solve this millennium problem?

Which game has the best physics and could solve this millennium problem?

Attached: 1500683782955.jpg (636x714, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5dkh6
youtu.be/531FKCzTX40?t=2678
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Portals are fucking fake so you can't apply physics to them get fucked atheists

You don't even need portals to prove this, it's A.

That answer is literally nonsense. Portals are what make this a problem. Without the portals there's nothing to prove.

the cube isn't actually being touched, the space around the cube itself isnt being affected at all. its placement in space is being changed, but it's not being affected at all by physical touch. its gotta be A

Fuck off with your shitty bait thread already
streamable.com/5dkh6

It should probably be A. I imagine it would be like a doorframe moving over the cube, I don't think it's momentum would transfer to the block.

In order to move like in B, box has to have some kinetic energy. Nothing in proposed situation suggests that box receives any energy that could then convert into kinetic one. It's energy concervation, plain and simple, Einstein would have told you the same. Btards can get fucked.

It’s A.

The answer is, logically, B. The cube cannot possibly emerge from the portal without movement. It makes sense when you consider that movement is relative and the movement of the portal causes the cube to move relative to the universe (or, more precisely, causes the universe to move relative to itself). You can ask where the energy comes from but it is plain that it must exist.

Portals break the laws of physics in the first place.
That said, objects keep momentum when going through the portal, and B is the only possible answer.

Isaac was a man of God so I'm going with A

It's like being on a train in motion. As long as you're on the train, you don't feel like you're moving. But if you jump off and hit the ground, you notice that you were. Only instead of a train, it's the entire universe, and the only way out is through the portal. That's why the cube looks entirely stationary until it comes through the portal and you notice it was moving.

If you're going to ask why, if the cube is in motion already, it isn't catapulted through the portal if you stop the portal before it reaches the cube, that is because literally everything else is undergoing the same movement, including the portal itself.

I have conducted a real experiment to test this problem.
For this purpose i used following setup:
Instead of a fixed cube, I utilized one of my lovetoys that I firmly attached to the ground. My butthole served as the portal in question. I positioned myself few millimeters above the toy and then dropped to the ground, mimicking the portal. Once the thing fully passed my portal, it did not move any further due to no momentum and this A is correct.

The answer is obviously A.
If the portal and the box were reversed the answer would be B.

seethe

Hmm

>It's a hula hoop argument
Afags really don't have anything else, do they?
Those are functionally identical. It's always B.

Attached: 1556998080458.webm (356x200, 209K)

A literal physicist from Harvard already answered this. It's B
youtu.be/531FKCzTX40?t=2678

Why yes, I do think the answer is clearly B, how could you tell?
>gigachad.webp

>destiny
Fuck off

Neither. It would simply stick out of the blue portal.

It's A.
>t. INTP

what a complete brainlet

this

Attached: you.jpg (220x153, 7K)

it's B
>t. non-retarded INTP

Go ahead and refute it

how is INTP and INTJ related?

Attached: 1548323569298s.jpg (249x250, 5K)

No force is being applied to the cube so B defies conservation of momentum.
A defies conservation of energy though, so either way portals aren't real and there is no real answer.

Depends on how fast the top panel is going. If it was slow it would definitely be A, but at faster speeds it would probably cause the cube to bounce to some extent (though if the cube was heavy enough theres a chance it wouldn't go that far) due to a sort of trampoline effect

The full extent of the reaction depends on a lot of factors like the weight of the cube and what the bottom is made out of but at a high speed and with a less dense material on the bottom it would probably be more like B but the sudden shift in gravity would likely launch it in an arc.

Attached: 1564456657477.png (1280x720, 117K)

Reminder to identify
Reminder to shame hoopfags
Reminder to make fun of hoopfags
Reminder to disregard hoopfag arguments

Attached: 1494874716510.gif (504x282, 17K)

Once again, fuck hoopfags

Attached: HOOPS.jpg (810x1080, 369K)