Are you going to have a gamer-themed funeral user?

are you going to have a gamer-themed funeral user?

Attached: Untitled.png (502x512, 319K)

Halo? More like Gaylo.

yeah im a gamer not some cuck

>implying they'll have a body to bury
think again user
I'm gonna vanish without a trace

OP'S A REDDITOR

that reads like some thread here from 10+ years ago, but without twitter and facebook screenshots.

I love halo. Halo 3 is my favorite game. I would love to have that helmet. But yo dawg that's fucking cringe.

i still have that helmet from the collectors edition.
I wonder if i can take a picture of it, slap on a fake caption like "my dog died so i put his ashes into this because he always loved watching me play halo" and see how many upboats i can get.

>someone picks up the helmet
>your child's ashes spill everywhere

do you legally have to have a funeral?
i'd rather they just throw my body into the trash or something idgaf

Fuck no. I ain't getting buried under six feet of cold dirt, only to have random tourists/passerbys look on my grave as they stand atop my corpse. Eventually, your body will just get burned up when Sun goes red giant, or maybe Earth will face a livable space problem and your body ends up getting vandalized or destroyed or something.

Cremation all the way.

>be me
>hang myself
>mom finds body
>throws in the trash along with my stuff
>people never even ask about me

yes I concur but I also find cringe and gay

Yes, swastikas, lolis, a big statue of me curb stomping coons no expense can be spared for my memorial

I don't want a funeral because they're costly and they inconvenience everyone.

no, but you're gonna be dead anyway so you've no choice in what your relatives do

what is a will

I would like to be buried underground, in the dirt, preferable below a tree. No casket.

I'll be dead, why the fuck would I care if worms go through my brain.

Attached: 1539737751942.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

because it isn't about you incel, it's about people who care about you having peace of mind.

>Eventually, your body will just get burned up when Sun goes red giant
imagine being so retarded you think there is going to be any trace of anyone alive today left when the sun falls out of orbit

>it's about people who care about you
lol

that would depend on where you live. You can write all sort of stuff on your will but it won't happen anyway. i've seen enough of that shit.

Cock of doody :)))))

Fucking do it you madman. And when the thread gets all the upboats post "psych, get fucked plebbit niggers".

I wish mods would instaban reddit posts

Stay on reddit please.

that's a fair point

>Implying they will afford to bury me

I wish they just dropped me in the forest so I can feed the trees. I don't want to be in some dumb wooden coffin ;-;

Of course you don't need one, if somebody out there cares about you they'll want one.

At least he didn't get donated to (((science)))

Attached: a6nivqk4sld31.jpg (1125x1226, 213K)

Someone post the pic with the inprinted dead body stain on the floor surrounded by insects.
This is how I'll go.

Don't you know, user?

Attached: Gamers_Don_t_Die_Respawn_tshirt_black_P361_1000x.jpg (1000x1000, 67K)

I honestly would like to have my ashes put into some kind of capsule and launched out into space. That way, in like a million years, when aliens discover my remains floating throughout the cosmos, they can use my DNA to create a clone army out of me.

Attached: BattlefrontII.png (1364x768, 792K)

in reality some dipshit stoner alien will find your remains and mix you into milkshake

in reality some faggot lonely alien will find your remains and create a clone to have anal sex with

could be worse

Attached: 1.jpg (600x800, 132K)

i'm not lonely just curious as to what a human butthole feels like

Attached: 1524494538788.jpg (480x639, 86K)

no

Attached: karl coffin.png (644x879, 249K)

This
Graves are such a waste of space and money

>"i'd rather they just throw my body into the trash or something"
>not wanting to get your corpse blown up like

Any games where you can actually bury people?

Minecraft

>Died before MCC came out on PC
Damn, just like we all will

I'm not even claustrophobic but I find the idea of being buried that deep in dirt fucking creepy. What if your consciousness somehow survives and just there sitting in fucking dirt forever? No wonder ghosts are such pissy assholes.
Just spread my ashes in the air and let the wind carry me

Attached: 1554635586334.png (1400x800, 917K)

I really hope there's is no such thing as the afterlife

Attached: 1526223262137.jpg (584x433, 30K)

>implying I'll die
see you mortals later

Attached: 1494362335042.gif (227x221, 980K)

I want my someone to get into the wood next to my parents house then drop my ashes in some glade
I do not like the idea of having your body stuck in a coffin for eternity, this way I somehow return to nature
Mock me but I think it's for the best

RIPPEN

You can be cremated and out into a random box. Usually that box goes to your family or closest, but can just be set in a random shelf somewhere. They do this to homeless people that have no one (unless they are vets, then they get military funerals)