It's been far far too long since our last elder scrolls thread

it's been far far too long since our last elder scrolls thread

Attached: 1564534320990.jpg (720x642, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV_jL01IUfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What could have been.

So what are the chances that the next ES will be awesome. I literally have nothing to live for but I am ganna buy a laptop and not work for a week when 6 comes out like 5 years from now.

I wanna see leveling based on attributes come back
I wanna see a decent selection of magic including fucking levitation
I want unique and useful loot which didn't even really occur in skyrim
I want a fucking alien world
I want to see useful lycanthropy and vampirism

youtube.com/watch?v=JV_jL01IUfc

If you want to play Morrowind go play Morrowind.

I believe TES is the most posted about Series of all time on Yea Forums. Sure we have our FF, MGS, Zelda and mario moments but TES manages to always be there, talked about 24/7

Attached: cover.png (350x493, 468K)

I've bought Morrowind and New vegas ultimate edition.
What build should I make for my very first playthrough of Morrowind?

I've played it too many times. They have made two games after and failed to improve in most ways and constantly regress so that it is now action adventure.

Lizard Wizard, always.

Open borders for Morrowind

Oh, Sucks to be you.

I just want to play in Hammerfell.
I like Redguards.

google morrowind factions, see which ones seems most interesting to you and make a character accordingly (every faction needs a specific skillset to level up in ranks, some of them overlap though)

Imperial Legion is my fav faction in Morrowind

I don't know why, but I just get very bored of Bethesda games. I try, I try with mods. But it just seems like really big empty walking sims. What am I doing wrong or is this just not for me?

Attached: 1510173775795.jpg (1920x1200, 462K)

The legion in Morrowind wears skirts.Even then they were faggots.

Wouldn't be too bad if the world wasn't populated by brain dead nignogs like you.

I like the sound of that. Is Hammerfell desert? I feel like some pretty cool stuff could be done with that type of setting

Just because it is popular doesn't mean you have to like it. If you don't like it try something else.

Breton mage
or
Dark Elf shortblade/archer
that is what i would suggest anyway

At least we have fun games to play.

Well that's just it. I used to play fallout 3, new vegas, and skyrim a lot. Then modded to hell and back nv and skyrim. But all of a sudden I just can't get into any of them. I tried morrowind and oblivion and I just don't know. Though I am willing to do morrowind again just cause it has the most interesting setting.

It's just not for you. These kinds of RPGs are definitely designed for a younger playerbase with a lot of time to spend on one game and low standards.

What could have Ben.

I'll do thanks

Apparently, the warrior build is the best build for someone who never played morrowind before, apparently the spells in morrowind are too complicated to be easily handled in a first playthrough, I've heard that newbies should only make a mage when they replay the game, to have more knowledge.
Thoughts?

Y'ever wonder what happened to the dwarves?
Like, ah dun' think they all jus' went 'n disappeared, left all those ruins lyin' about.
Maybe they all turned into cliff racers, or sum'in. Would explain why there are so many of the twats.

Attached: vivec brochure.jpg (623x612, 37K)

You may be right about not going with a mage but i think stealth dark elf is very solid. I think Morrowind was the last game that you don't automatically regen mana which honestly changes everything about the difficulty of a mage character. I'm not sure if the spells are complicated but having a few more schools of magic divided the spells could complicate shit.

Spells aren't complicated, the magic meter just sucks ass in this game. Most people use warriors with spells coming from enchants instead. If you make a spellcaster either be a breton or high elf, no exceptions

If I remember right, its mostly desert with a few oases here and there and mountains towards the east.

there's another fun game im sure you'd enjoy just as much as modern vidya it's called suckstart a shotgun