The evil route is the game's canon route

>The evil route is the game's canon route.

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_ringozaka_mariko__af0e830002a9214 (708x1000, 109K)

EdelCHADS can't stop winning.

What other games do this?

You did marry bestgirl Edelgard didn't you, Byleth?

Attached: fire emblem7.png (850x850, 1.05M)

Only Reddit likes her. Go back.

>implying the true route has been released yet

There are no cannon routes. BE is also the shortest route with the worst CGs, worst maps and and has to be unlocked.

This. Perfect end is going to cost you 29.99 USD plus tax.

Most of my BE units are absolutely garbage so far at level 20, only Edelgard, Hubert, and Bernie are worth fucking anything.

Well, I liked it.

Wait....that character....I recognize it

Attached: 1558064493537.jpg (1920x1920, 331K)

Why did you post a picture of Danny from Game of Thrones?

KOTOR

No, while the evil route is better, the lore states that the light side ending is the canonical ending.

Dead Relatives : The Game

What exactly is evil about the route?

undertale

ME2 Renegade Route

God, I love Soul Nomad.

Attached: RevyaFull.jpg (600x850, 68K)

Fuck, thought I heard otherwise.
Warcraft 1 then I guess.

Canon route is the Church route though.
>is the "default" route and the one you'll end up on unless you trip certain flags.
>most standard story of going up against the evil empire, then the mages screwing everything up behind the scenes, and finally a fight with the dragon that caused most of this shit.
>actually complete story with no loose ends.

nothing. OP is just seething that Edelgard won. You can even spare the lives of most of the characters you fight.

>unless you trip certain flags.
there are literally two huge warnings before you make the choices. There is nothing hidden about it.

Edel and Hubert are the only worthwhile BE characters so that sounds about right.

>You team up with a mass murderer who is conducting unethical experiments on her citizenry, turning people into mindless monsters, and is completely willing to sacrifice those around her because "muh crests".

You get locked into the church route if you don't see Edelgard's coronation.

again, you are explicitly asked to think about it
>who is conducting unethical experiments
maybe you should play the game and actually pay attention next time.

>two of the world eaters only exist due to time fuckery
>New Game+ is literally canon

That was really something.

I've watched a bit of gameplay to see if this might be the game to get me in to FE. It happens to be an Edelgard route and all I've seen that might be considered evil is just standard war, where the other side points the finger and calls you evil. I did miss whatever started the war though and have no idea what the deal with crests is.

>the darkest route has the best ending and is the only one that makes byleth human again

Moralfags on suicide watch.

Attached: 1497275502720.jpg (540x810, 286K)

Nobility of the world is justified by their bloodline having "crests", magical insignias that augment their physical and magical abilities in many possible ways. People can be born with major or minor crests, with power relative to that distinction. The aristocracy and their aporophobia are exaggerated compared to reality because of the existence of these crests.

Play the game, she never signed off on anything beyond killing people who opposed her ideals when they wouldn't surrender. Pretty much every leader that has ever existed.

Just like Revelation.

How's she evil? I just finished the game for the first time, lezzed it up with Edel, but I really don't see how it's evil. She spared everyone who'd agree to be spared, put up with the evil mages only until she could focus her attention on destroying them (which from the epilogue she seems to have followed through on), and everyone who didn't insist on fighting her to the death lived happily ever after.

Also, how many routes are there? Is it one for each house, plus the church? I kept a spare save from just before the mission where you choose whether to protect Edelgard from Rhea, if I reload that and pick differently will I be on the church route?

Dunno about you but my Edelgard was a fucking monster, especially in the midgame. I had her in heavy armour with plenty of strength and a nice axe, and I could send her alone into a pack of 5 guys and they'd all just run at her, do 0 damage, and then get oneshot by the counterattack. She was stronger than Byleth. It got even better once I set her up with Dancer Dorothea to be her own personal movementslut.

For me it was deathblow gauntlets Caspar. 30x4 and 60%+ chance to crit in the final battle. With the healing combat ability and massive dodge he tanked better than Edel too.

Working with the evil underground society in the first place is why she is evil. She knows what they are doing and proceeds to turn a blind eye to it because they help her. Also they are the reason that all of Edelgard's siblings died and she was cut open and experimented on. She is a massive psychotic hypocrite.

>The Nazis wouldn't have killed so many people if everyone just surrendered at the beginning.

Your logic