I APPEAR TODAY TO MAKE A HISTORIC ANNOUNCEMENT!

I APPEAR TODAY TO MAKE A HISTORIC ANNOUNCEMENT!
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG IS A RRRAMBUNCTIOUS RRRAPSCALIAN RRRODENT! HE URINATED ON MY LUCINDA! THAT'S CORRRECT! HE TOOK HIS HORRIBLE HORNY HEDGEHOG DICK OUT AND HE URINATED ON MY LUCINDA. AND HE PROCLAIMED THAT HIS PINGAS WAS "THIS BIG", AND I REBUTTLED WITH GREAT DISTASTE!
I WILL MAKE AN OUTRAGE UPON THIS HASTY HOOLIGAN HEDGEHOG WITHIN TWITTER ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB!
DEAR SONIC THE HEDGEHOG,
YOUR GENITALIA IS MINUSCULE! IT IS APPROXIMATELY THE SIZE OF THIS WALNUT, BUT NOT QUITE AS LARGE. I HAVE A SPLENDID SURPRISE FOR YOU; IT IS THE SIGHT OF MY OWN PINGAS!
THAT IS CORRECT, YOU RRRRIDICULOUS RRRRRAT. ALL POINTS. NO QUILLS. NO CUSHIONS. ANALYZE IT; IT IS LIKE TWO TESTICLES AND A LIGHTNING ROD!
HE FORNICATED WITH MY LUCIDNA, SO WATCH WHAT I WILL DO; I WILL FUCK THE EARTH, BUT I WILL NOT RELEASE MY URINE UPON ITS SOIL. I WILL AIM MUCH HIGHER. I'M URINATING ON THE MOON!

DID YOU FIND PLEASURE IN THAT, OBAMA? I URINATED ON THE MOON, YOU DUNCE-LIKE, NOTORIOUS DOUBLE NIGGER!
YOU HAVE TWENTY THREE HOURS, BEFORE THE MICRRRODRRROPLETS RAIN UPON YOU! NOW LEAVE MY SIGHT, BEFORE I DEMOTE YOU TOO!

Attached: 6456B6FF-9A6B-4FD6-A701-68DB8F269924.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWxkqcwqnp8
youtube.com/watch?v=HnyGSl3K-IE
youtube.com/watch?v=xZEPgLkzhwE
youtube.com/watch?v=YIp0UknXmvQ
youtu.be/YapeV5XBgQ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I APPEAR

APPEAR TODAY

TO MAKE A

HISTORIC ANNOUNCEMENT

HISTORIC HISTORIC ANNOUNCEMENT

P

I

I

N

N

I HAVE DECIDED TO ANNOUNCE

I

Perfectly based, you deserve a p-p-promotion because of this.

Attached: 9DAA6CA7-E902-4266-B1F4-BA5A19BFFC12.png (557x605, 375K)

S

youtube.com/watch?v=jWxkqcwqnp8

holy shit based

youtube.com/watch?v=HnyGSl3K-IE

Attached: 1555972205188.gif (360x346, 672K)

That Lucinda really tied the room together, Dude.

>released Jun 2019
you got to keep the dream alive

>mfw I've been watching this dude for over 7 years

Attached: 1535055146314.png (500x500, 201K)

YOU
YOUUU N_____

Thread theme

Attached: DVsudqFVMAAo59z.jpg (659x873, 99K)

it was weird the day I learned hedgehogs weren't rodents

TOMORROW I'LL

INVENT THOSE BLUEPRINTS

youtube.com/watch?v=xZEPgLkzhwE

Based

Attached: D5cdoc6UEAE8PSU.jpg (500x500, 18K)

MY RETIREMENT

DOY

reminder the piss on them moon video was made by a fat overweight mtf tranny

please stop giving this forced resetera meme attention!

Attached: annie.png (517x295, 174K)

Correction. The video itself was made by the tranny, The moon that was done by your regular, run-of-the-mill gay guy.

>DID YOU FIND PLEASURE IN THAT, OBAMA? I URINATED ON THE MOON, YOU DUNCE-LIKE, NOTORIOUS DOUBLE NIGGER!

Attached: 1563463660969.jpg (700x800, 148K)

MY NAME IS Dr. Eggman

What on Mobius did you just say about the great dr. robotnik you little rodent? I'll have you know i graduated top of my class in King Acorn's war soldiers, anad I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Sir Charles' Robotocizer, and I have over 300 confirmed robot slaves. I am trained in metallic warfare and I'm the top ruller of the Doomsday project. You are nothing to me but just another citizen. I will robotocize the hell out of you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this planet, mark my metallic words. You think you can get away with saying that garbage to me over the transmission system? Think again, little freedom fighter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of swatbots across Robotropolis and your spy gear is being traced right now so you better prepare for the roboticization, scum. The roboticization that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your free will. You're ensalved, rodent.

FUCK YOU

being such a brainlet that you cant separate the artist from the art

Death of the artist is a meme. Art is inseparable from its creation. Brainlet.

an historic*

HOW MANY FEET?

youtube.com/watch?v=YIp0UknXmvQ

>not ROBOTNIK ROCK
youtu.be/YapeV5XBgQ4

I never found that funny anyway.