Who's ready for $800 consoles?

Who's ready for $800 consoles?

Attached: cpNN9Jz.png (1228x790, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2164760/trade-war-taiwanese-firms-flee-mainland-china-over-donald
youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM
youtu.be/cjeORm4LMDk?t=92
usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2019/07/09/nintendo-tariffs-not-behind-moving-some-switch-production-china/1683130001/
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Trump_and_Scotland
google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-47400641
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being american

Attached: 1523981017821.png (250x302, 69K)

>buying consoles

Just move the factories to Vietnam, lmao

>tfw so rich this has no impact on me
>/pol/fags unironically voted in a zionist to fight jews and are still reaping the whirlwind to this day.
This will always be my favorite part of all this.

>buying consoles

Attached: 819591515.gif (480x270, 528K)

Australian here, you know NOTHING.

Attached: 1558895987297.jpg (900x1200, 197K)

>playing console

Then your gonna be real happy when he wins again huh, /pol/ totally btfo lol

Your pc parts are also Chinese goods soooooo......

Not american, get fuck fat faggot

Attached: 0064454.jpg (300x250, 10K)

burgers and freedom

Woah a new Puppet Master? The 2018 reboot was shit though

Tariffs don’t help Americans.

I am ready to wait 2 years after release before buying the next console.
current generation was very disappointing for me

QUICK buy up all the consoles now and then resell them for big profit when the tarrifs hit!

Then buy again in the recession.

>buying consoles when no games worth buying are released for them
keep being retards

Based
Fuck China

fine by me
better than losing a trade war retard

>Fuck china
but this doesn't fuck china

>snoys already in this much damage control trying their hardest to blame trump after it was confirmed the ps5 will be $1000

Attached: 1543771006011.jpg (235x284, 10K)

>buying pc parts

Attached: lDQHLV0_d.jpg (640x853, 43K)

>being American
You Trumptards will never learn

America is such a fucking shit country, it's unbelievable. And all the boot lickers there celebrate because they can't admit that they played themselves into a corner and are literally on the brink of civil war.

I don't have to upgrade for 10 years. Consoles on the other hand...

>Yea Forums suddenly defending consoles

What a disgusting place this has become...

That's the thing about wealth. It doesn't matter who's in office because I'm either going to be slightly richer or slightly less rich. What matters is the shit show and if poorfags have to go die in Iran for israel to spite the SJWs then I'm hands down for 4 more years baby.

Attached: grin.gif (400x332, 2M)

Not really, more like Taiwan, or USA/Israel for Intel

>oh, that's it Chang, flood my market with your hot low-quality steel, fill me up!
>I'll do anything for cheaper consoles daddy!
>cover me in your IP theft!

Attached: 1548604239235.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Its just an excuse for lefty fags to cry "Muh Drumpf"

>literally on the brink of civil war
lol
We've been in a state of perpetual chimpout since the actual Civil War, stop being dramatic

Burn the European Union to the ground.

>no one buys games
>manufacturers respond by making them in different parts of the world
They'll be $800 for all of two seconds before companies get tired of profits plummeting

It does. A lot. Just look at all the western companies moving out of China and how much Chinas growth has shrunk since the tariffs.

Not only does it fuck China, but it is helping the US in the long run. Look at what China is doing to countries around the world who get too closely tied to China. They get them in huge debt, then take everything the country has of worth and steals what they can't take then leaves the country poor and destitute.
You can have that, or tariffs until China either collapses or changes (and they're unlikely to change unless they're close to collapse).

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Yea Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Yea Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

Attached: 1562616148172.png (957x751, 28K)

Yea Trump does love war
I mean he invaded syria and Iran for israel.. oh wait

Reminder that the neo-liberal's position is that chinese children are more "skilled" when putting together pieces of plastic and that's why billion dollar corporations who post record profits every year can't manufacture in the US/Japan

Modern faggots don't want to go to war, they are too comfortable in their cushy desk jobs despite how much they whine about shit they have no control over.

Considering the PS3 60GB costing $915USD here at launch, you shouldn't whine like little shits for a $800 console.

Uh oh bros... they're all out to get our BASED GOD EMPEROR

Attached: mns.png (740x496, 55K)

cope

But he bombed an empty airfield one time, that's literally the equivalent of dropping two nukes on Japan

Wrong cuck

My president :)

Attached: godermptrump.jpg (800x450, 101K)

There's a reason why burgers have to fight against China like this.

This. Consoles these days should cost at least $1500.

Yes Trump is anti-war

He just gave 700 billion dollars to the military and is sending more military to the Middle East... oh wait

ps3 is like 830 dollars accounting for inflation. shit is crazy, an 800 dollar console would flop on launch just like the ps3.

>dies from a simple infection

I hope the USA drops out of NATO, goes isolationist and abandons Europe and the ME to its own stupidity within my lifetime
You never know what you had until its gone

Attached: 1537226417878.png (1039x559, 261K)

you're already willing to pay $2 per plastic straw. you can afford it you rich motherfuckers

Well you let me know when we start invading syria like the jews wanted ok

Trump has done literally nothing of any value

Having a retarded president that throws bitch fits

Americans already have the cheapest access to consoles and PC parts anyways

Come to eurostan where building a solid PC is 1000€ minimum

>funding deterrence is the same thing as declaring war
This is why we need eugenics

>Muh drumpf

Reminder that we could nuke your tiny little shitholes if we wanted to.
Last warning.

Just move production to Taiwan.
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/2164760/trade-war-taiwanese-firms-flee-mainland-china-over-donald

This is Taiwan's chance to smack China.

trumptards actually believe this.

>China collapses
Enjoy your consoles for only 1999.99$

That's funny because America bowed out of Syria and Iran and had a healthy relationship with Iran until my boy donald came in and against the wishes of all allys except Israel practically begged them to start building a nuclear arsenal so he could have a reason to jihad for israel.

But no please, tell me about the sins of people who aren't sitting president. That'll heal your anal fissures after getting outplayed by a guy literally in a jewish family.

>boots on the ground isn't war
absolute state of american education

NOOOOO WE HAVE TO SUBSIDIZE EUROKEK MILITARIES!!

Yes Trump clearly hates the jews, it's why he's literally the most pro-Israel president, according to his own words.. oh wait

Come and nuke me you little mutt

This except replace America with Canada.
All the benefits of America with a fraction of its problems.

Name one piece of legislation

>le america is bad meme!!1!
Fuck off, Canucuck.

Canadian here. We're poorer than American niggers at this point. Can't wait until Kekdeau is out.

You act like the west hasn't already found another country to manufacture cheap shit in. They found it years ago and have already began the move.

Bet you didn't know apple moved all manufacturing of new iphones to India last year, did you? By next year all iphones will be made in india.
By about 2022, western electronics wont be manufactured in China at all anymore. It's not not cheap enough anymore.

>shifting the goalposts is a valid form of argument
Typical greasy third worlder wriggling out of his retarded argument

>generic NPC response

he's still gonna win, and by a bigger margin than last time
no amount of crying or threads will change it
your tears are tasty

Attached: Antifa go night night.gif (320x180, 1.64M)

China owns vietnam you idiot, the only candidate is India which Trump has abandoned because the kikes were kvetching they won't abandon the russian missile deal they purchased.

imagine being this butthurt about people saying mean things about the piece of dirt you happened to be ejected out of your moms cunt on to.

What you meant to say is doesn't die from an infection, but lives with life long debt from their hospital visit.

>muh drumpf

You're poor maybe. Middle to upper class existence here is pretty good.

Every single RAM stick made is by a Chinese fab.

Orange man bad.
Need I remind you he did not send goyim to die for Israel? He's building the wall and sending aliens to their home?

Which is like almost none of us

You have to remember for a lot of retarded foreigners, their only source of murrican news is from CNN
Fucking CNN

>replying to obvious pasta
fucking newfags

>you're going to get raped
>yeah but I'm going to win!
>but your prize is big dick
>You're just mad that I won
This is you.

watching cucks roleplay as anarchists and get knocked the fuck out by people who have lived outside a gated community is the best fucking thing

Yeah because brazil-tier wealth inequality is a good thing

>2019
>playing on consoles

No, i mean trumpfags happily accepting higher prices for good just so you can gloat that the controlled puppet you like is "winning".

>Buying consoles
>Not buying all of your computer parts from Slavic countries
What are you?
Gay?

Attached: 1563612213732.gif (436x436, 3.96M)

>Republicans give tax breaks to corporations and billionaires because "muh trickle down economics and muh capitalism"
>corporations outsource jobs to developing countries where labor and manufacturing costs will be lower
>Republicans: WTF they're taking our jobs let's hit all of those countries with tariffs until our jobs come back!!!1!

Fucking idiots.

>W-We're going to win, r-right guys!
>O-Of course! Praise Kek and G-God Emperor Trump!
To think there's people who genuinelly think like this makes me laugh. Glad I'm not you.

>/pol/fags unironically voted in a zionist to fight jews

kind of hilarious
the jews really play all sides huh?

and western cucks have to pay $300+ million land tax to keep using them.

>WHY IS HE STILL WINNING, WE EVEN CALLED HIM A JOO. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: lol.gif (267x200, 1.9M)

burgers really don't know how to riot

maybe there's much more to it and you're just retarded and ignorant?
Naaaah, reality is simple right

If companies would stop treating China like their own cheap,exploitative manufacturing centers, these tarriffs wouldn't be necessary. Too many countries are outsourcing to that shit hole, and if Sony or any other company is greedy enough to pass the cost onto the consumer, then fuck them. Corporations are never your friend anyway.

Hey, he's still gonna win.

>RebeKAH
Jesus christ...

YES VIDEO GAME CRASH 2 WAY PAST DUE FUCK YOU!

Because they're so deep into their clique that any kind of logic and facts is blinded by their denial.
It's kinda sad and funny at the same time, really.

Trump is just Bush but louder and more deliberately cruel.

>reddit NPC response
kek. We've already lost millions due to
>spying for israel
>fear mongering in the middle east on behalf of israel
>Iran calling bluff
>paying for a wall that mexico was supposed to pay for but the beaners laughed him out of the room like the joke he is
>Literally the first sitting president to be laughed at by world leaders mid speech while not telling a joke.
Orange man is best man. You'd never get keks like this under any other competent leader.

>things are just getting worse each day
>other countries are rebuilding and shaping up to try and fix things on their end
>america still up it's own ass

Attached: 5ad.png (361x370, 122K)

Won't happen.
Even if consoles become too expensive, nothing's stopping mobile from becoming even more powerful as there's nowhere else to turn to, which will ironically push us even farther away from a crash.

good thing I'm not so poor as a console peasant

well i hope you don't imply conservatives would be doing any better since its more of the same corruption except more propaganda for initiatives that dont exist. they both take bribes from snc-lavalin which makes this "scandal" hilarious since snc has been involved in at least 7 other corruption and bribery cases over the years

Dude Trump is totally going to withdraw from Syria guys!!!

o-o-oh.. wait, John Bolton said otherwise... nvm

imagine still playing pc early access trash, csgo, mobas and PUBG as an fucking adult

yeah that's what some people have been saying this whole time but no one listens to them. Even Alex Jones, who previously said this, is siding with one of them. We have to stop getting tricked by kikes on the left and right.

there was never a healthy relationship with a country that celebrates the hatred against america for the past 3 decades

Because high import fees really worked out for Brazil/South America in general?

bet you 2 billion dollars you're wrong

Typical NPC response
Day of the rope is coming and you will watch your families hang before you are next

He did do something, he made the US the biggest laughingstock in the world
youtube.com/watch?v=eN2jqTilLOM

You're right user.. we should have voted for Hillary and the dems who wasn't screaming muh russia the entire election. They wouldnt have invades syria for israel land grab like DRUMPF did.. oh wait.

>Toyota car gets made in germany
>it's a german car ;)
What did he mean by this?

Only Sony will be fucked by this lmao while Nintendo already moved their factories at Vietnam or some third world country.

mobile phones are made in China. This will hurt the entire electronics industry.

At the very least consoles/handhelds sales will be severely harmed but no a crash is impossible at this point

Americans aren't allowed to fix their problems because that would be racist and antisemitic

Speak for yourself
>Trump told me trade wars were good for me!!!
>I'm going to accept what he says at face value because reality is simple right!!!!!

>get $80,000 a year putting screening into houses in Florida
>have to pay $100 more for a console I probably won't buy
The worst thing I have to worry about are sinkholes if I take a job south of Orange County.

Attached: 1562086265423.webm (460x460, 1.15M)

Yeah, but they'll be able to manufacture more than enough of it on their own and completely overtake the US as the economic superpower of the world. Which, I mean, they were already on track to being, we just accelerated it. China today is in the same position America was in the early 20th century and it's only going to take one more economic recession for them to completely overtake us.

Every single person in this thread is a victim of malicious propaganda
Yes even you
Stop, think. Observe the world for a bit. It's not as bad as it seems, it's far worse

Attached: 1520416377694.jpg (500x437, 22K)

continue with the severe harm of consoles and handhelds, full steam ahead

but at what price to the american people?

Attached: 1538455323617.png (1440x2560, 301K)

really now? As usual Sony is fucking retarded.

>Orange man bad!

The only thing you have to worry about is Florida being underwater in ten years

Wrong

You know he actually did appear in a hotline blink parody. You don't have to use a shop. youtu.be/cjeORm4LMDk?t=92

>N-npc
>no real counter point, just spouting memes and crying
kek.

>we should have voted for Hillary
No, no really shouldn't have. Can you not read? (rhetorical question as unironic trump supporters literally can't) I fucking love this circus presidency.

he's terrible, but he is almost definitely going to win, because non-trump people don't vote.
so unless something spectacular happens or he suddenly dies, he's in.

Attached: vindictus__whoops__my_hand_slipped___ferghus__by_applez6_d7kk17q-pre.jpg (894x894, 97K)

Nah he hasn't started a war yet. Trump is much more cruel and stupid than Bush but his cowardice has thankfully resulted in a much smaller body count.

I wonder what K. Rool was thinking as he was getting tossed in the water.

That's not a good reply and I think somewhere in your heart you know that and are ashamed.
As long as you keep living like this, you'll suffer in a hell of your own creation and reality will continue to fail to conform to your flawed mental construct.
Break free at your leisure.

>accuses of reddit NPC response
>gives one

It's almost as if he's against the entire world. He also destroyed the Degenerate Party and assured the 2020 election plus smallest unemployment rate since forever.
>>spying for israel
Nope
>>fear mongering in the middle east on behalf of israel
Nope
>>Iran calling bluff
What? He wasn't bluffing against Iran but against Pissrael which is your land probably.

He probably is. Americans are fucking cattle.

The only difference I've noticed since Trump took office is slightly lower taxes. Why should I complain?

oh nononon nintenbros we got too cocky!

>orange man good!

yes I don't like him for the right reasons, dumb people don't like him because he's le mean 2 le NIGGERS

>Orange man good!

Attached: 1536526093835.png (490x586, 44K)

>dude, let's export all our manufacturing jobs overseas over the span of a half a century lmao
>dude, it's gonna lower the cost of goods lmao
>dude, let's put a tariff on all the manufactured goods we exported out of the country lmao
>dude, it's gonna lower the cost of goods lmao
The absolute state of fiscal conservatism.

Attached: 1537317483970.gif (1280x1057, 342K)

>"He's terrible and everyone hates him but he's inevitable."
Sounds a lot like how people felt about Clinton in 2016.

Manufacturing doesn't matter when you're not selling.

Who is going to buy a Chingchong shit phone for $1000 when you can get an iphone for $900?

Also China is basically in a recession right now. It's economic growth for last year was the lowest it's been in China for decades. These tariffs are doing such a serious number on China right now they're panicing like fuck and Trump aint budging.

fpbp

Attached: 1564686772633.jpg (497x500, 61K)

I know. But I like to pretend it isn't

>still screaming about hillary for over 3 years
R E N T F R E E

>things are getting worse

How? The US is objectively in better shape now than it was in 2016. Liberals/leftists crying doesn't make the country bad, it just means they're annoying.

And despite this, the US is doing the superpower game for cheap. Probably the most cost-effective superpower in history. I am not even american.

>Hillary
Oh right, another broken promise by Trump. Wasn't he supposed to appoint a prosecutor and get her locked up? So much for that

>I have no rebuttal
>I'm going to type a bunch of retarded shit and hope I can deflect from the point
spacker.

>Obongo leaves office with low unemployment rate
>Trump comes in and claims victory

Attached: 508360902.jpg (4000x2662, 2.8M)

SWAMP BAD
GOLDMAN SACHS GOOD

>half the country on food stamps is good

Attached: n.jpg (474x480, 40K)

what's better? Don't say steel. I've heard that talking point already.

Are my PC components built in china? I wanted to build a new pc soon

IT WAS HER TURN

>Putting trade tariffs on china
>When you don't make anything yourself and rely completely on trade
What did America mean by this?

Attached: 1542415536832.jpg (259x293, 53K)

Iphones are chingchong phones that happen to be designed in commifornia

>le fludd meme
The southern and south eastern coasts that are projected to be flooded in the next 50 years are already shitthole central, so I don't plan on going anywhere near there. I already have a house I'm renting out in Milwaukee that I'm eventually moving back into after I finish up the house in Florida and sell it off, hopefully before the mosquitoes become too powerful to fend off.

arrest yourself

Nintendo is already doing it.
usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2019/07/09/nintendo-tariffs-not-behind-moving-some-switch-production-china/1683130001/
>“For the past several years, we have been exploring options for assembling product in Vietnam to diversify our manufacturing options," the company said in a statement to USA TODAY. "While we will continue to manufacture Nintendo Switch consoles in China, we will also gradually begin to manufacture a portion of our consoles in Vietnam, starting this summer.”

Fuck China.

>>Obongo leaves office with low unemployment rate
No he didn't

>Liberals/leftists crying doesn't make the country bad
Come on, let's not lie here, it does. They're doing more damage than Putin could ever dream of.
Sadly they'll never be enough of an overt nuisance to merit a real old-fashioned purge and once Trump is done with his second term, it'll all bounce back to the neocon/globohomo syndicate.

why is she not locked up yet?
it was a campaign promise, just like the wall

Canada has a small enough population with better social policies in place that the poorest are better off than the poorest of America. Granted, Canada's economy tanked directly because of America which led to a greater number of poor.

yes
build now or wait two years for someone sensible to lead the country

>govt here proposing 30% tax on computer hardware
>already have to pay american prices now it will be 30% more expensive
Being a third worlder is hell.

Trump is going to fix the food stamps problem by removing them. Can’t be on food stamps of they don’t exist libtard.

>after I finish up the house in Florida and sell it off
WHO'S GONNA BUY IT, AQUAMAN!?

in fact the media here basically repeats CNN verbatim

>GROOONK!!!

>Objectively
>I'm eating shit and having it worse than before but I'm sure there's someone benefiting from all of this
I guess if you think about it, you're objectively right

Attached: c5qmg2p4qxh21.jpg (389x389, 58K)

If it was 599 and is now 830 with inflation calculated that's still nothing since our 915 one would be $1268 with inflation counted in.

>While we will continue to manufacture Nintendo Switch consoles in China
Read the whole thing first

OOHHHHHHHHHH

>Obongo takes credit for Bush's economy

Shaking my s.m.h.

Uh, by tariffing china manufacturing magically comes back because expensive

oh automation? what's that? it just werks, shut up

A common misconception is that China builds stuff. They don't. China assembles stuff, which is very different. Your computer part is built in 20 different countries, then everything is sent to China where it is put together.

China still doesn't have the capabilities to manufacture complex components like computer parts, they're only good at putting shit together for cheap.

Based Trump dabbing on console cucks

Might find a buyer from a Texas native

Attached: [Dire Dire Docks plays].jpg (768x1024, 139K)

Where do you think the people that live in the shithole are gonna go? probably Milwaukee

It's not going to happen, dumb ass. Don't pretend you understand economics.

How would that be any different if Hilldawg had won?
There is a reason why Jews screamed Nazi like lunatics at trump during the election user.

You act like people have forgotten how anti trump damn near every jewish origination was and still is.

Attached: hilljew.jpg (640x370, 41K)

i heard hungry people are known to be docile and just lie down and die

>10%
still cheaper than European VAT by 15%

They're still gonna move their shit from Vietnam.

>ITT: people not understanding basic economics
As someone who has knowledge about the ins and outs, I can tell you that this means nothing at all. Sure raising tariffs is not the best move, but believe me nothing will happen.

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: DU5Weu5VoAA58gv.jpg (1024x855, 58K)

It's funny how Trumptards cry about Obamacare and everything else, but conveniently forget that.
That's your brain in pig methane and clean coal.

>bush leaves office with country diving off a cliff
>blame obama

Attached: 43A55A55-EE6F-411C-AB57-13AA276397EC.jpg (798x798, 101K)

>america doesn't produce anything
What did the retarded anime poster mean by this?

kek

They are when you shoot them.

OBSESSED

trump likes to rile up the anti-jew part of his base but all his actions speak a different tune. israel is a bipartisan love

I believe it was 4.8% when he left office and it's now 3.7%.

Fake garbage, kill yourself NPC

>Open your door room
>See this doll
What do

amazing video games discussion going on here

This is a post truth world, facts don’t matter only my opinions do.

>They're still gonna move their shit from Vietnam.
So some Switches are going to be more expensive than others?

Reminder that Trump tried to get wind farms off the Scotish coast removed because he didn't like the view from his golf course. When presenting evidence as to why they should be removed he said he was an 'expert' and they were causing enviomental damage.

Everyone literally laughed at him, and he had to leave like a royal cuck. The man is a joke and only Americans take him seriously.

Attached: 56856858.png (250x337, 131K)

We all knew what was coming. Hillary is too much of a big fish who knows too much. It was clear that Trump didn't like Hillary and by the time some people like the AG or Obama told him you can't, people should have seen this long time coming.

It took Obama 8 years to fulfill his 1 promise.

Good riddance imo

>consoles
>Chinese

>It's almost as if he's against the entire world.
Except for Israel of course.

> plus smallest unemployment rate since forever.
Taking credit for things that were sowed under Obama because you've only sank money. Kek.

>Nope
>the drones over countries where we used to make regular military contact, unnecessary provocations of israels enemies for no reason, and entitling Israel to other people's countries is clerical and anti-Israel
This is beautiful

You shouldn't. You should sit back and laugh at who are fighting Israel serving Israel.

Other super powers killed themselves and America in a desperate bid to stop china is probably next. But as of now still one of the best places to live provided you're not lower class.

>gets triggered
>spew shitty buzzword memes
You can't ignore reality forever.

Attached: 1539101125775.png (430x448, 205K)

Source my Ass

America is the only country on the planet that is capable of becoming fully self reliant, it's part of what makes the US so powerful.

The US can feeds it's self, power it's self and has the raw resources to manufacture absolutely anything it needs.

Probably the Carolinas, if not central Florida or MASSAssippi. I'm not going to miss this place because I fucking love snow, but holy shit there are so many boomers with too much money to spend on their vacation homes here.

Correction, America produces low quality products and reality TV. Gooks are the only countries making anything.

Hell yeah fuck being a eurofag homosex

>source: my ass

>not playing low-fi simulation games that run on crappy old recycled laptops exclusively

lmao get the graphics dick out of your mouth losers

PC Parts are inflated anyway because of Bitcoin. Companies will just choose to up the inflation or keep the same price.

Talk is talk
He can say he loves the kikes all day long
But If hillary had won we would already be in a war with Russia, because russia is defending syria and Israel wants syria's land
Look up Greater Israel.. that is why americans are dying in the middle-east.

/pol/style anti-semitism is fun and all but lets be real, Jews aren't a monolithic hivemind. Nobody is. Almost every problem on this planet comes down to people not accepting this.

right, so anti-Jew that he sucks netanyahu's and Israel's dick.
>b-b-buh he's just pretending, 4D chess!
Then explain why Netanyahu wanted him in, and why he was so at odds with Obama during his term. Why didn't Obama pretend to kiss.his pinky ring. Why did Trump back out of the Iran deal that Netanyahu opposed? Tell me why he seems to be doing everything Israel wants? Explain that.

So can someone give me a single reason to hate Trump that isn't idpol autism?

The economy is doing pretty good right now. Unemployment is at a record low. Yeah he's racist but so am I, so why should I give a shit?

Punt that thing far away.

>the US is the only country on the planet that should not be allowed to impose tariffs ever
>because

>There is a reason why Jews screamed Nazi like lunatics at trump during the election user.
>You act like people have forgotten how anti trump damn near every jewish origination was and still is.
So why is the kingdom of jews, the eternal jewish homeland, why is that place naming their kids after him, naming universities after him, naming trainstations after him, naming mountains after him and decorating their entire country with flag and banners celebrating and thanking him?
The cognitive dissonance from trumpcuks over these facts is insane.

Wind turbines do cause environmental damage you retard, why don't you actually look into it for a change

Good. Consoles have been responsible for practically every awful thing to happen to gaming.
[]mainstreaming of microtransactions/DLC
[]western movie-games
[]"We must appeal to a Wider Audience"
[]"japanese games are problematic."
The only thing you can't really blame consoles for is e-sport faggotry that obsessed the industry giants.

>We all knew what was coming
There are people who literally still chant "LOCK HER UP" in his rallies

Unless China actually does start producing higher quality goods at lower prices than their competitors because they've been hoarding investment and growing internal talent for decades now. You think that in a nation of two billion people, there's not a single Steve Jobs in there?

I'm sorry but you're dangerously delusional if you think China can't beat Western nations at our own game. It's that sort of arrogance and willful ignorance that they're counting on.

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/Trump_and_Scotland

Here you go friend.

Every retard in your shithole lines up in droves every week to see the new Disney/Marvel flick.

Pretty much. the world is just messy and people are incompetent

google.ca/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-47400641
Cope

>idpol autism
>Yeah he's racist but so am I,

holy shit user, I...

And Canada. And India. And China. And Russia. And probably most European countries.

Wind farms actually are causing environmental damage. Was confirmed a while back. Basically if you put enough of them in an area, they change the weather patterns around that area with can have devastating effects on the local plant and wildlife.

Hang on, when someone claims American doesn't produce anymore, you think they are talking about media? Dumb ass.

Attached: 1558947709608.png (240x240, 49K)

>So why is the kingdom of jews, the eternal jewish homeland, why is that place naming their kids after him, naming universities after him, naming trainstations after him, naming mountains after him and decorating their entire country with flag and banners celebrating and thanking him?
You forgot that they put him on their new shekel

Attached: trump-coin-israel-jerusalem-capital.jpg (3279x2186, 1.02M)

>Yeah he's racist
Please provide actual proof of this
To offset all the awards and shit he got for helping blacks before he committed the crime of running against Hillary

>bbc
So desperate to dig dirt for a man who is winning.

>I dont care about my country just give me cheap shit
fucking nigger.

I thought humans couldn't affect the weather. That's what climate change deniers say anyway

My only problem with him is his treatment of the environment and him not caring about the climate.
If he cared for the environment I'd actually vote for him next time

There's ways to calculate unemployment. However, there's alot of issues with how it's calculated via landline phones, with misunderstandings like thinking discouraged people are considered the unemployed when they're not. Trump's presidency may have allowed for lower unemployment but that was also in part due to relief/disasters creating more jobs that involves rapairing shit that was broken and all that.

>ah man, all these chinese back to school supplies are awful expensive now, it's a good thing I have alternatives
>let's take a look
>uh oh

Generalizations in general are bad, but statistics dont lie.
Jews were massively anti-trump during the election
That is why its so fucking funny to me that lefty fags come in here screaming this shit because they think it will make "da ebil nazi not like trump no mo"

>/pol/style anti-semitism is fun
You’re naive if you still think they are joking. The memers have gone, all that’s left are brain washed retards who parrot the same tired memes but actually believe them.

>But If hillary had won we would already be in a war with Russia

No.

>source: my ass
sasuga, trumptards

Trump unabashedly support Israeli and Saudi interests before American interests. He even went out of his way to save a Chinese telecommunication company for some nebulous reason. You are a sucker and a cuck, from a right wing point of view, if you support him.

Trump literally said that he'll murder antisemites and he's doing his best to implement Noahide Laws.

>moving the goal posts

>Greentexting the source, a victory
Oh no I've been redpilled by based arguments.

The USA is still the biggest and wealthiest market in the world. The USA limiting trade with another country is more harmful to that country than the other way around.

Anyway, china needs to be slapped around a little. China is perfectly fine with swamping other countries with their shitty products but they are incredibly strict about countries selling stuff to China. Chinese millionairs are also developping an annoying habit of buying up entire streets in the west where there's already a massive housing shortage and doing absolutely nothing with the property they buy.

It's going to suck, but it's obvious that Trump is trying to dissuade future Western business from just moving all their fucking assets to China. It was a mistake to give that country such a ball hold on the rest of the world. They control the vast majority of global production.

Cope, 3rdie

Wrong. Very few countries can feed themselves, power themselves and have enough raw resources to manufacture everything they need.

China for example literally does not have enough arable land to feed it's entire population. Even if they converted 100% of it into the most optimally used farm land possible, they could only grow enough food to feed 75% of Chinese people.

As for power, China imports the vast majority of it's oil and coal.

Who'd ever have guessed that putting down tons of huge fans designed to harness the wind would have an effect on the wind. It's crazy!

>Yeah he's racist but so am I, so why should I give a shit?
You shouldn't give a shit he is racist you should give a shit he is a garbage businessman who holds outside and personal interests over running the country. You should give a shit that he hasn't done shit about Hillary or built the wall.

Not vidya.

Good. Games should go back to being a luxury good. Take out a loan if you want that console.

>ISRAEL FIR-... I mean America First goy.
based cheeto

Theres going to be war in 20 years when chinks challenges mutt blue water navy. Also japan will be nuked again unfortunately

At least it's not russia where goverment is half secret service and half mafia.

They killed all the steve jobs about 30 years ago and made it so raising one would lead your family into whatever is worse than destitute.

Literally every positive metric of economic growth is the same under Trump as it was under Obama. He is, at best, not fucking everything up, but we would still be in approximately the same shape if Obama had gotten a third term.

Cope amerilard

>So why is the kingdom of jews, the eternal jewish homeland, why is that place naming their kids after him, naming universities after him, naming trainstations after him, naming mountains after him and decorating their entire country with flag and banners celebrating and thanking him?
Because he's not a good enough goy, they try to appeal to his ego to make him a puppet.
>The cognitive dissonance from trumpcuks over these facts is insane.
So are you literally retarded or not?
If Trump was a zionist Iran would be in flames and Iranians would be migrating to Europe.
I wonder what your nose looks like.

We already knew this.

Cum inside her, multiple times

Attached: 1560064724961.png (900x1200, 686K)

Think any of this matters in a global economy? China has already been developing Africa for the past decade for these very reasons; while America fights more pointless wars while becoming fat and idiotic.

Let me rephrase that, people like the ones who know Hillary too well that she's too big to fall like the banks.

It's not a zero sum game. Stirring shit up where none existed is just going to create panic.

>they still can't name a single bad thing about Trump besides HE'S WASICST

kek fucking eurojusticewarriors

CONSOLETARDS BTFO

They won't be that expensive, they'll just be weaker to lower the cost and become even bigger jokes compared to PC, eventually dying off and making games great again. Based Trump.

I guess humans can affect the climate. This confirms it.

China and India are two of the most fertile countries on the planet. Your reasoning is skewed because of how high their populations are.

>innovation
>Nintendo, who would laugh in the face of nearly any non-Japanese to try and follow a dream of working for them to make their mainline games, instead forcing them to do menial shit, bugfixes, and cheapshit with the occasional odd bone thrown here and there
>had a US-based games division, NST, which made 1080 Snowboarding(fucking fantastic), Metroid Prime Hunters(janky, but considering DS and other things was pretty fucking good),
>lol nope :^) Project Hammer gets shitcanned because NoJ thought it needed to be cutesy to fit the Wii shit and forced it through several revisions and despite it being a company EXPLICITLY TO MAKE GAMES FOR AN AMERICAN MARKET they forced their Japanese shit all over it
tbqh I feel kinda sad for anyone who wanted to work for the "real" Nintendo growing up, only to find that Nintendo doesn't give a flying fuck about them because they're not gooks - and this adherence to stiff corporate circlejerking as per the usual in older Japanese companies has stifled their innovation more and more over time
though considering the kind of fags that might join if that were a thing in this day and age, I guess it's for the better

>for a man who is winning.
>Hasn't built the wall
>Hasn't thrown her in jail
>Lowest approval rating in a long time
>Is a complete laughing stock outside of his base
>Clearly using the preidency to build his empire and make bank while getting good connections for his own interests post-presidency
I mean if you deem winning as him personally making out like a bandit yeah he is winning hard, once he is out of office he'll be sitting pretty with the money and connections he has made.

I think epstein stuff will lead to hillary, they already tried to kill his ass in his cell.
And he just got 2.5 billion for the wall.

And i see as much proof about personal and outside interests as I did russian collusion.. how'd that Mueller report turn out for ya?

China has huge factory explosions every year.

China can't even practice basic Occupational safety and health

why are magamutts like this?

Attached: 1546447282080.jpg (1140x858, 158K)

Only liberals can affect the climate. Thats what it says in the bible, rush limbaugh told me.

When America withdraws from the world, others have to pick up that slack. The world and it's economy is basically operating because America is paying for it.

Only an incredibly small amount of land on this planet is good farm land, and by some sick twist of fate most of it is in north-america near the northwest mountain area's.

Tbh North America is pretty insane regarding how ridiculously rich their land is. If production was geared towards enriching Americans they'd rule over the rest of us like plebs from the sheer amount of wealth they'd be able to produce. I'm honestly not sure why this hasn't happened, something is draining their wealth and production.

>shit, no ones mentioning racism, the only thing I know how to argue against
>I better take the initiative
Kek. Trumptards are the best thing to happen to humanity.

The Iran nuclear deal is far better and more substantial than any alternative that exists or has been put forth.

>my life is better now than under Trump
>but I'm not supposed to vote for him again because.... Uh.... Russia?

What do Dems have to offer to moderates to cross over to their side?

They have less of an impact on bats, birds, and surrounding wildlife than cars, predators, buildings, and powerlines, as well as a minor impact on the weather in their immediate vicinity, and that's just for very large farms.

Its far better for the environment than any kind of fossil fuel power.

>And i see as much proof about personal and outside interests as I did russian collusion
Not my fault you have trouble understanding big words and following real news that isn't written in /pol/speak.
>how'd that Mueller report turn out for ya?
Hows that strawman?

According to the Book of Revelations liberals will destroy this world with giant fans. The mark of the devil will be on these fans.

oh yes please genocide console gamers by making their shitbricks cost more than building a PC that would make my dick infinitely hard

NOOO YOU CAN'T VOTE FOR TRUMP BECAUSE MUH CONCENTRATION CAMPS NOOOO

>implying that's not why I am voting for him

They will just move their slave labor to India.

Yea, thats clearly whats happening, just like the Mueller report was Clearly gonna bury him.
Crying doesnt get you your way anymore lefty.. im sorry but you have to just face it.

people still buy consoles?

>typical response is always Hillary.

how about republicans who are actually ashamed of Trump? any other Republican candidate could have done the same thing without being a clown or having constant scandals. never seen Bush or Bush with these issues.

Was sued by the Department of Justice for discriminating against blacks in housing

Had to pay 200k because his casinos were catering to racist highrollers by removing black dealers when they showed up

Started the birther meme

Wanted to (and still wants) the Central Park Five to face the death penalty even though DNA evidence exonerates them

Mexicans are rapist and criminals and *some* of them are good people

Wanted a Mexican-American judge to step down from his Trump University case because he had Mexican heritage

Pulled a "both sides" false moral equivalence during the Charlottesville rally, even though the FBI has acknowledged that the majority of domestic terrorism comes from white supremacists
-Said some of them are also "very fine people"

Refused to denounce David Duke

Wanted to impose travel bans for Muslim-majority countries, even though his own Department of Homeland Security admitted that isn't an effective way of combating terrorism, that most of the countries he proposed weren't the country of origin for most terrorists, and that most terrorism in the US is homegrown

"Go back to your country" to Congresswomen who criticized them because they're brown, even though they were born in the United States

Cope

Trump 2020. Stay mad.

Cultural revolution was almost 50 years ago, Cletus. Two and a half generations of people have grown up in a nation that looks nothing like the one it did then, and their potential is only going to grow as more and more economic investment brings standards of living higher and higher.

>>my life is better now than under Trump
How has your life improved under Trump? Have your taxes gone down, quality of life up? Explain your reasonings I would legit like to hear.

>h-he's not an Israeli puppet!
>I-I s-swear!
t. increasingly nervous Trumpfag.

Why the fuck does this retard only see trade as a black/white winners and losers relationship. I could tolerate everythingelse but now my vidya is being affected fuck that, he needs to go. GAMERS RISE UP.

Attached: 1564654281687.jpg (251x142, 4K)

>The world and it's economy is basically operating because America is paying for it.
You mean Americans are borrowing to pay for it.

Dems won't put up a good candidate and he's going to win again.

Seethe.

China has less arable land (as a percentage and absolute value) than the US.

Attached: Arable_land_percent_world.png (1357x628, 40K)

Itt cumskins mad

americans should just buck up and compete with $1 an hour chinese slave labor. what are you, fat and lazy? just work all day for $1 an hour.

PNY's RAM is manufactured in the US actually.

>voting for trump a 2nd time because i know he's shit and just want to watch the world burn
Your move, libtards.

Attached: 1562966117917.gif (635x640, 3.28M)

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS!!! BERNIE CAN STILL WIN!!!

Guess the switch will be my last system.

Why do nigger hold up dems who havent done a fucking thing for them in 50 years
Blowing smoke up retards ass is easy

ironic considering the civil rights riots happening currently in china

>Because he's not a good enough goy, they try to appeal to his ego to make him a puppet.
So why didn't they do the same for obama?
>If Trump was a zionist Iran would be in flames and Iranians would be migrating to Europe.
>pulled out of Iran deal
>kvetching to start war with Iran at every chance
>increased funding to israel
>moved american embassy to jerusalem
>declared golan heights israeli land
>pushing free of speech crackdown on criticism of israel
>daily tweets about israel being the US's greatest ally
>becoming super best friends with their other puppet state, SA
>hE nEeDs 2 nUkE eYeRaN 4 mE 2 tHiNk hEs a zIoNisT
you're a lost cause at this point. keep cope lying to yourself.

>gets btfo
>"orange man supporters bad"
Show. Your. Nose. Kike.

>using that gif
That all I need to know about you

Based

oh no! muh luxury electronics will cost HOW MUCH?! please chang, take my job!

Its amazing to see the political climate unfold. We are at a point where Trump is "cool" to back. If you back Trump, you're an old school strong backed man, if you back a dem you're the worst kind of dilating freak. The reality is of course nothing of the sort, but its fun to watch.

Attached: 1533602979373.jpg (400x400, 42K)

I believe that's why most people want to vote for him. They're pissed off and want to see other people suffer for it. I can understand the feeling. I too want to see other people suffer

You'll notice more difference, remember that trump said that he want the LARGEST AMOUNT of legal immigrants.

great you contribute nothing why do you have to tell everyone

go be the cool kid somewhere else loser

>still no reasons why Trump is bad

Yep, I'm voting for him again

>quick call him a joo and evil Yea Forums wont support him
You tried this tactic before, it didn't work then, it will have even less effect now.

Honestly, Biden or Sanders will beat him. Shit, probably even Warren or Booker could.
The big reason why Trump was able to beat Clinton was a huge, unprecedented level of rural voting in Rust Belt and Midwest states. This is coupled by Clinton running a super anemic campaign where she never even visited said states. But even then, he won a lot of states by less than 100,000 voters.

The thing about most of those rural voters is they don't really agree completely with Trump. They just want to be included.
And even though Sanders is a commie jew and Biden is a creepy New England elite, they talk to the common people in a way that Hillary Clinton, the most phony person on God's Green Earth, absolutely could not. Meaning they only need to pull in slim margins of voters in order to win those states, and it's entirely possible that they can do it.

Which would be better for Republicans in the long run. Of course they can't see that now, but even though the economy is fine the quality of life for the average American is dropping. People are going to start getting desperate, they're going to start realizing that the Democrats don't do enough and the Republicans don't do anything for them, and they're going to start going to extremes. If you think AOC is a thorn now, if we get 8 years of Trump there will be 10 more just like her before it's done. And that's only if things stay how they are.

>America in a desperate bid to stop china is probably next
One huge advantage the US has over China is that is uses almost nothing of its military budget on border and internal defence. The US got good relations with both Mexico and Canada + no threat from internal ethnic groups ect. Meanwhile both Russia and China uses a significant amount of their military budget on border defence and internal issues.

UH IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE COUNTRY JUST LEAVE

>Literal campaign slogan was "Make America Great Again"

Based. Let it all burn. With a little luck we can start a nuclear holocaust. An actual holocaust.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_Shirtwaist_Factory_fire

Didn't stop the US. Skirting safety and environmental regulations is how you get ahead when you've got a massive workforce. As China's lead gets more and more secure, they can rely on health and safety regulation more as well.

>Trusting politicians
>In an era where statesmen are a relic of the past.

Attached: 1375833263673.png (476x345, 159K)

Not if I have say about it.
Stay mad, Bidenfags, Harrisfags and Trumpfags.

Attached: 1545493210599.jpg (2000x1067, 87K)

>So why didn't they do the same for obama?
Because he was a good goy, subhuman.
For the rest it's because he has to play good goy or go JFK.
It's simple math and libtards can't get it.
>nuh uh orange man bad cope
Okay, libtard.

Blame leftoids for alienating centrists

>10% increase means consoles should have a 100% increase
"Fuck Blumf" is the most convenient excuse

He sold his daughter to kikes and recognized Jerusalem. He's the biggest puppet yet.

Actually, a bit part of why western companies are moving out of China is because minimum wage in China has exploded just recently. It's doubling every 5 or so years.

China just isn't the cheapest place to make cheap shit anymore, but moving out takes time.

>Imagine being American
Watching retards fight each other over a sentient cheeto is fun

Attached: smugBai.jpg (190x265, 10K)

>Make America Great Again
>All his companies are based outside of America
What did he mean by this?

the people up top don't want to spend time thinking long term, it's just all about maximizing profit so they can put the money in an offshore account somewhere and just sit on it forever.

Because the alternative would be republicans that would do even less for nigs. using this logic you're basically admitting that dems are less israeli slaves than trump and the republicans. moron.

funny how you say trump and dem but no sight of "Republican" in your post stating that to most people the republican party is dead. even if he is re elected thats one more term. republicans don't stand a chance after he leaves office, especially since they brown nosed a man they publicly hated before he beat them all.

>But Racheal Maddow said he was bad..

Still cheaper than your shithole, even without accounting for purchasing power

You're talking about american jews retard, Jews from Israel heavily supported him

Blame conservatards for embracing corporate communism and idiocy.

>if you criticize my kike puppet you're a libtard!
You're so fucking demented lmao

He fucking started it over nothing you moron.

No I blame you, people who unironically use the term leftoids. Us vs them types on both sides. The kicker being those who don't engage in the retarded shit flinging is a centralist. As I said its fun to watch retards fling shit around. Thank god neither the frog posters or the dilaters have any real power.

Repubs do less for blacks
HAHAHHAHAAHAHA
Dems have kept niggers poor and in ghettos for 50 years just so they can have free votes every 4 years
The right want blacks to be able to take care of themselves WITHOUT needing handouts.

MOOOOOOOOOODSẞSSS

>Still better than youu!1!!
Holee sheet

Attached: 735cd671d44cf7aac8f75c91cfa50fbb.jpg (800x1000, 66K)

>hurr durr why are people fighting over whether or not the most powerful person on the planet should stay in office
Average internet retard

raped by the guy that doesn't want to devalue the american work force? did you put any thought into this post?

> but reeeee orange man bad reeee he loves Israel he doesn't need to kill goyim for Israel to be a good goy he makes good tweets for Israel and bad ones about Iran so he's a good goy believe me fellow goy I would never lie to you
Nope.

>let it all burn
>oh wait i live here
>OBAMAAAAA

Attached: t.png (631x436, 401K)

And this is why Trump is going to win again. Leftoids cannot drop their holier than thou bullshit.

And all it took was moving an embassy and some words.
>but israel got billions
Stop blaming trump for

Want to hear a funny story about China and it's military spending?

An estimated 40% of it is on refitting equipment. Basically the quality of life in China has exploded this century. This has resulted in people being healthier and by extension bigger.
China made tons of it's military equipment for the average sized Chinese person. Which has increased so much just recently that the old stuff is too small for them now.

They're literally spending upto 40% of their budget on making their tanks and planes bigger just so the soldiers can actually fit in them again.

>hurr durr why are people fighting over whether or not the most powerful person on the planet should stay in office
You mean the Israel PM?

Because kicking people while they are down helps them get up. I think the urban youth call it street love. Haha i’m so in touch.

>let it all burn
>oh wait i live here

I don't

Holy shit, you guys actually can't say why Trump is bad without idpol autism

Reminder that if you live in a blue or red state, your vote for the 2020 US president does not matter. Focus on local elections and don't take anonymous shitposting seriously.

I need more of this picture in my life

The best part is that you're admitting you like to be raped as long as he whispers sweet nothings to you while doing it.

>funny how you say trump and dem but no sight of "Republican" in your post
With good reason. Supporting Trump isn't supporting republician values, its supporting Trump. He is 100% a meme that people have followed, they follow him not the party. If Trump was a democrate (As he used to be, in fact) people who still be supporting him regardless, in the same way people would be massively anti-Trump.

What I'm saying is this has nothing to do with politics.

There's notable issues like animal collisions like bird, if you also account fragmentation and habitat issues. There's also studies that wind power may affect weather like the wind patterns. Ecosystem-wise, it can be harmful in several aspects. There's good and bad to wind. Arguably, it's better than coal but we've phased past coal and moving towards more solar or nuclear.

Well, yes. Strawmans about Trump makes you a libtard. I told you why you're wrong and you go
>lol u demented orange man bad

a kike owned congress
fucking autopost

Rent free

Imagine how fucking dumb you need to be to still support this fat fuck. It was understandable in 2016 when the other option was Hilary but if you're still straggling on then holy fuck.

The country is transforming in a very weird way.

Basically Republicans have played the political aspect in a ruthless, but smart, way that allows them to keep holding on to positions of power despite getting less and less votes. This isn't good enough for the average conservative American though, they want to be respected. You can see this a lot with Trump shit-- They won, yet they still won't stop bitching or whining about every little thing. They are basically ruling over a country where they hate like 60+% of the population and how they act, and want some respect from it that they'll never get.

Attached: 1563519747316.jpg (1200x1200, 149K)