Whatcha got preordered right now, Yea Forums?

Whatcha got preordered right now, Yea Forums?

Attached: acdxm.original[1].jpg (2500x1406, 553K)

Nothing. Nothing is coming out in the next year that I want to play except Cyberpunk

Nothing at the moment. I'm holding off pre-ordering Astral Chain because I KNOW my joycons will fucking die the moment it arrives.

I don't have it preordered because I'm not retarded but that Remnant From the Ashes looks neat.

Nothing because I don't pre order games anymore, and neither should you.

im totally BROKE, only have enough for food for a couple of weeks user, i wont be pre ordering anytime soon, but i wanted some vidyas that is comming up in september

i'll pre-order gta games and cdpr games. i trust cdpr, and i know rockstar will deliver pretty much exactly what i expect in a single player campaign.

fuck everyone else.

Both of those games, actually. Got them with coupons through the eshop

Not gonna pre-order Astral Chain because I'm out the night of release for my friends birthday, but if reviews are good I'll order it the day after. Other than that I'm planning on getting Link's Awakening and Death Stranding on release, maybe Luigi's Mansion 3 as well.

I might pre order code vein

Will likely do that too if Bamco America doesn't censor it

Astral Chain and got another voucher with DQ's name on it. Might still buy DxM if the multiplayer is good.

Code Vein's going to be shit. Derivative trash using an art style to appeal to weebs.

Code Vein. I liked the network test.
Waiting for Doom Eternal to be available on GMG or other key store due to being too expensive in the Steam store.

>muh anime dark souls
Cringe

I bet you spend money on retarded shit like e-celebs and streamers

The only game I'd wanna preorder is Persona 5 Royal, and I'm pretty sure I don't need to.
I'm also gonna buy Papers Please for Vita when it has a limited physical run

Kinda want to Daemon x Machina but still don't know if I want to bite the mecha bullet yet.

I don't want people mocking me or calling me an otaku.

Imagine being this scared to play games you're interested in

Attached: 40006472.jpg (640x360, 47K)

Imagine being an open weeb

You're a weeb too, user. You're just too scared to admit it.

The Soulsborne concept is pretty fun; I see it as the modern version of the beat-em-up I played as a kid. The anime artstyle is a neat bonus.

Let me ask you a question

Who, other than other weebs who are weeby enough to call gundam toy commercials for adults, is going to make fun of you for liking giant robots? Most people like giant robots. They like Godzilla, they like Iron Man, they liked Pacific Rim. No one’s gonna make fun of you for liking big fuckin robots

I’m waiting for the collectors editions to come in at my local game store

But the thing that made Soulsborne great wasn't just the gameplay. It was the level design, the music, the atmosphere, the story implications. Without those things you have a weak imitation. Also the anime art style is lame as fuck. It's obvious that Bandai Namco are just trying to appeal to the weebs that buy their shitty licensed anime games.

I played the entire DS and PSP libraries and read around 100 manga exclusively on the bus to my workplace / college, while travelling or waiting for appointments.
Imagine if I had deprived myself of literally thousands of hours of entertainment to (maybe) please random strangers.

The Mana Collection, DQ XI, and the halloween colored joycons.

Not for me.
I spent more or less 3000 hours on Dark Souls 1, 1 remastered, 2, 2 Scholar, 3, Bloodborne, Nioh and Lords of the Fallen without giving a single shit about why I was traveling through a ruined castle or killing a giant armored dude.
Code Vein serves the same purpose and that's enough for me.

Smooth brained confirmed

Not at all. Unlike you, I appreciate the games as games and don't have an ejaculation over the lore written on a rusty helmet

>This rusty helmet belonged to a knight of the order of knights who served the royal king. Its current state shows that it was used during the conflict war.
>Maybe this helmet reflects the darkness residing inside the ones yearning for light?

>I appreciate the games as games
So do I, which is why I talked about the multiple aspects of the game

No you don't. You put something irrelevant as lore in the same footing as gameplay so you don't see Souls as a game; you see it as an experience, not unlike how someone would see something like The Last of Us.
You don't like Soulsborne the videogame series; you like the Soulsborne series of interactive books.

>You put something irrelevant as lore
I talked about level design (a big fucking deal when it comes to the cohesion of a product), music, atmosphere AND lore. I like the gameplay too, just not solely the gameplay because I can appreciate that there's more to them that makes them great.

The gameplay alone makes the games great. I concede that the level design is important too. The rest? Pointless. Irrelevant. Unimportant.
You giving music, lore and atmosphere the same weight as gameplay, level and encounter design tells me that you don't like the games as much as you claim.

I'm getting AC and DxM through the voucher thing.

Attached: 1456013284668.jpg (800x926, 103K)

I pre-ordered Astral Chain earlier this week
Pretty hype.
Otherwise I got nothing else pre-ordered. There are games that I'm interested in and will most likely get on release date, but not pre-order worthy.

I'm stating they're all important elements that make Dark Souls as good as it is.

Io's game, of course

Attached: 1555232722586.png (276x137, 70K)

No.
The Witcher is better than Dark Souls in every aspect besides gameplay. Would you call The Witcher a better game than Dark Souls?

Nothing, I am vehemently against the process and practice of pre-ordering anything.
That said I'm looking forwards to Phantom Chain and the launch of PSO2 in the EU. Or just play on NA servers.

Literally nothing, I'm still playing the same games I was last year. I'll get iceborne when it drops tho

I agree with you on gameplay being the most important aspect of games but I wouldn’t say Witcher 3 is better than dark souls in all regards. Level design isn’t really a thing in the Witcher. It’s more like world design which isn’t the same. Also some game types like JRPG I’d say their story, music, atmosphere is pretty important considering usually the only thing keeping you playing one of those games after 30 hours is going to be the story or characters. I’m not saying a jrpg can’t have good interesting gameplay but those games are definitely more story oriented and as such in those games I’d say story can be just as important

You just said that everything was equally as important; you can't just weasel off and say "depends on the game".
So, given how as a whole The Witcher is better than Dark Souls, then The Witcher is the superior game. It's just not open to debate.

Attached: 1535439840029.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

I said all aspects are important to Dark Souls specifically, I never said they were equally important.

The only game I've ever preordered was Dragon's Dogma for Switch, but today I preordered DQ XI S too.

>Pre-order
I like to at least get wined and dined before I get fucked.

Is that an offer?

nope, to be real honest here, i had to travel to help my mother, got without payment from my job because i helped her in the hospital for 2 weeks, she is fine tho, my wallet is not

>preordering
I'm not quite that retarded, sorry. Looking forward to Astral Chain and classic WoW though.

Attached: Borderlands-Edition-3.jpg (480x600, 508K)

Absolutely cringe

Oh.
Sorry for being a judgemental asshole.

Just Code Vein. Nothing else.

poorfags gonna cope

I'd imagine a lot of you anons who are against it have gotten burned from pre-ordering bad games in the past. Out of all the games I've pre-ordered, I think Shinobi Striker and Jump Force were the only bad ones, especially since I paid for the most expensive editions on Steam, but at-least I got a refund on the former and the latter it's shaping up to be a better game even though the story is shit,

Metal Wolf Chaos XD
AI: The Somnium Files.
Catherine: Full Body.
Vampire: Bloodlines: The masquerade 2
Pokemon: Shield

Attached: 1564519029511.jpg (1281x720, 143K)

Nothing. Astral Chain looks simplified from Platinum's usual and it has shitty hub quests and its 30fps. DxM is also 30fps and a glorified mech builder with simple combat. Kind of wish they beefed up the switch because I'm regretting mine

if i can spent money freely i would never spent it with e-celebs, you can trust me on that user, even food if i can pay a little bit less to be able to buy me a new vidya that i want

>not liking hub quests
Hubs and their content is one of the reasons why I'm hoping SEGA ports Unleashed to PC, shits comfy as fuck.

Nothing because I don't pre-order games other than maybe console launch titles (ie Breath of the Wild)
I do have an outstanding voucher left which I will use for Astral Chain; but if word of mouth is bad, I can just get Tropical Freeze instead.
The only other upcoming releases I'll probably get are Killer Queen Black, Sakuna, Risk of Rain 2, and Bannerlord if it comes out soon.
POOPY COWABUNGA!
Ican't wait to get epic l00tz : D :D :D
yo how you enjoying Crash Team Racing bro?
SIMPLY EPIC.
omg you get l00tz and the numbers go up!
dopamine!!! : D ::D :D
and there is objective markers so you don't even have to play the game :D :D :::D :D

Careful user, mods could ban you for that

>spending money on a game that came out 7 years ago
That gameplay loop was novel at the time but it's been completely overdone

Both limited special editions of OPS pic and CONTROL because I like Remedy and their style of narrative even though it probably will be shitty.

>pre-ordering
You people don't actually do this, right?

Only those of us with decent judgement

I do when it's a developer I trust.

My man

Attached: Stylish.gif (350x280, 2.59M)

Why do people hate preordering so much? I only preorder when it's a game I know I'm going to like so I can predownload it and I've never regretted preordering a game. Is it the preordering bonus shit that pisses people off?

When is DxM?

Comes out on September 13th.

Owning a Switch at all and playing it publicly is reason enough for mockery my dude

>pre-ordering

Attached: 1564520088860.jpg (346x284, 40K)

Yes.
Hyped for both, specially for DxM.

Same reason they wouldn't get a game Day 1, they're cautious and not the type of people who would personally try out the games unless there were demos available, available to pirate or someone they know owns them. Rather they prefer to read/hear the opinions from others first before they decide to get it or not.

Just Death Stranding, but I'm still considering cancelling it.

>they're cautious
They're going to be cautious whether or not they preorder so I don't get how that makes it bad. The only times I've preordered games were when they had a playable demo or were a sequel in a series I already like.