THE LAST OF US PART II

CUTE!!!

Attached: tloupartii.png (1920x1080, 998K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/07/31/gillettes-woke-ad-insulted-men-cost-pg-billions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get woke, go broke. This game is gonna bomb. Just like Mortal Kombat 11.

when is it coming to theaters?

Attached: 5161861486.jpg (245x206, 10K)

>go woke go broke
this has literally never happened

Oh really?

redstate.com/brandon_morse/2019/07/31/gillettes-woke-ad-insulted-men-cost-pg-billions/

>cumbrain thread
(Jaw drops to the floor. Eyes pop out. Sound effect of, "AWOOOOGA AWOOOOGA!!!!" Places eyes and jaw back in place. Regains composure.)

MK11 was successful

COPE

talking about games retard

What happened, bros?

Attached: 1EF65753-F102-41BB-B2B9-601F45FBC5B6.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Troy Baker says this is the biggest Naughty Dog game ever. Doubtful that Naughty Dog will ever make something as expansive as Jak 3. Then again, he might be referring to chapters, which is rumored to be 41.

Lesbians can't be cute, homosexuality is illogical, degenerate, and dangerous to society

m

No one cares, Druckmann. You've destroyed the Uncharted franchise.

Feminism is cancer

Attached: lunatic.png (748x728, 72K)

Good end.

it looks like shit. what the fuck is this? why the resting bitch face and the ugly skin?

>Troy Baker says this is the biggest Naughty Dog game ever
It sounds more like anoter movie like the previous "game".
I hate what Neil Druckmann has done to Naughty Dog. That guy fired Amy Hennig and turned the company into a cancerous place where everybody has to virtue-signal.

What a bullshit article from a bullshit site. If you can post something that provides evidence I'll believe it.

Yes. I don't even get the rage, beyond "muh sjw are ruining my games" shitters. You don't like it? Simply don't buy it.

>cumbrain meme
Spotted the impotent dicklet self identified as "asexual"

>Just like Mortal Kombat 11
Most sold game of the year.
And here we can see a faggot who writes shit before informing himself about the topic
Plz never reproduce

You must be fun at parties

Is this the game where i can't have fun?

Attached: 6ef.png (1332x710, 734K)

Attached: Last of Lesbian.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

Man this game literally got zero hype. Many even forgot it exists.

I unironically just want more of the multiplayer. I liked how you really had to play as a team to win, the map layouts and how it handled crafting/resources, it just needed more content. As far as the story goes, I'm assuming Ellie was the only one immune to the infection with the cure, so I'm wondering what they're gonna do with that, and also what happened to Joel.

>redstate.com
Ah yes, a Russian owned news source. The most reliable form of coverage.

>Someting as expansive as Jak 3

Get the fuck out of here, that was the shortest game in the series, the light powers were lame "Lol heal anytime you want bro!" shit and the open world was 95% empty dessert. Now Jak 2, that was a BIG game.