What flaws does BOTW 2 need to fix in order to surpass OOT, FF6 & Trigger as the GOAT?

What flaws does BOTW 2 need to fix in order to surpass OOT, FF6 & Trigger as the GOAT?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyz5zG_txsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmm lets think, this is a tough one. I know be actually good you know oh and actually have Gannondorf in?

>Actual towns
>Useful weapons
>Combat that isn't just baiting flurry strike

This

This, especially towns. A little more, a little bigger, a little livelier.

But anons, its Breath of the WILD. It's meant to be set in the wilderness.

Actual in-depth NPC conversations is something no Zelda has done.
More variety in the enemies.
More enemy bases.
Surface castles and fortresses that are not directly related to the plot.
Caves.
Actual secrets.

Fair point, but is this new one called BotW2?

bigger dungeons and on that though, ACTUAL dungeons. if you're gonna have weapon durability gimme a damn meter and the ability to fix ALL the weapons not just special ones.

but lets be serious i dont expect many changes because zelda fans are to protective of their IP and will think any criticism is riddled in hatred.

It needs to take some notes from TES for its open world. The good aspects of TES' worlds, I mean.

BOTW 1 was already significantly better than OoT.

yes bigger cities and more people.

The plot of BOTW 2 is going to be Zelda & Link travelling 100s of years into the past to destroy Ganondorf before he becomes Calimity Ganon. That way Nintendo can reuse the same overworld while also making it feel completely different

No it's called Zelda: breath of the industrial city center

I loved BotW but I think there's plenty of things they could improve upon.

This.

It would need to not be rehash, meaning it can't be a Zelda title

Apply the classic formula to the BotW map. BotW1 is the foundation that could pave the way for BotW2 to be the best Zelda ever.

FF6 is the worst FF game fuck off

The classic formula is tired and old. How many Zelda games are there that directly copy ALTTP in progression order and structure?

The one time I say it someone with your opinion comes out of the woodwork. I'm just not allowed to win, no matter what side I choose.

BotW is great in its own right, adding the classic formula would probably ruin it

>Actual dungeons and not one room puzzle shrines.
>Weapons that actually last or can at least be repaired
>Combat moves outside of just bait flurry strike. Think Twilight Princess but set moves for each type of weapon

Dude this.

>The classic formula
>I can’t go anywhere or do anything and can only play the game one specific way that might bore me
Yeah, linear design is EXACTLY why BOTW was named GOTY 2017. Dumbass.

despite this it has one of the lowest completion rates of any zelda, so clearly not

The design of the Divine Beasts were better than most previous 3D Zelda dungeons

see
I'm fine with where BotW is going and would love to see it flourish. But I'm told to fuck off every time. So here I go saying something different...Only to be told to fuck off.

Botw is mediocre as fuck, but botw2 could hopefully end up being pretty good if they expand on the idea and add some actual meat to the game.

>flurry strikes
What? The fuck is that?
I've beaten the game twice and I haven't seen anything named like that.
some type of weapon or casual play style?

NPCs to interact with, towns, bosses that aren't literally the same boss with a different gimmick, actual dungeons with different themes, a set story that isn't "lol run around and do these micro temples to get snippets of bullshit to piece together", and just let me fight actual Ganondorf at the end of it or at least an actual big bad that's been doing shit throughout the whole game.

Attached: 35e.png (492x463, 301K)

Don't be a baby.

>Botw is mediocre as fuck
Pleb opinion

History will remember A Link to the Past and Breath of the Wild as masterpieces. The other Zeldas will be forgotten.

>>Weapons that actually last or can at least be repaired
but thats bullshit
you can cut one, maybe 2 guys with a sword before it bets filled with blood and fat.
the weapon doesnt "break" it just stops being sharp so he throws it away

Yeah. People will be nostalgic over it and then give it a free pass for being old when they go back to replay it, but it always has been and will be a mediocre game.

When the game goes into slow-mo and you spam the attack button for a bunch of free hits. It's for when you do a perfect dodge.

I liked the NPCs in botw, the problem is you just felt too above them because your abilities made you a literal God compared to them. Made it hard to sink into the setting. Also I would add old school Zelda dungeons and items to this.

Just get rid of the breakable weapons. Or in the very least don't make them all out of fucking rice paper!

They will be remembered for being great only because they actually were great, not because of nostalgia (unlike OoT and TP).

Never had that happen to me.
Is this on some DLC mode?

Upgrade the paraglider into a Nausicca glider. Boom, instant GOAT.

>t. retard

>Upgrading the paraglider
Oh no NO NO
This guy has all the wrong opinions.

I don't care that you're a retard, just answer if this is some DLC feature or not.

Main flaws of botw where weapons breaking too fast and the world kind of felt empty.

Allow paraglider to turn shields into windboards for ocean/river travel to avoid the gay Korok leaf flailing that is sailing in BotW

I'll take my money anytime.

>FF6
the fuck? when did we agree on this?

>FF6 & Trigger
What? they're like a completely different game

FF6, Chrono Trigger, Super Metroid, Ocarina of Time & A Link To The Past are the most circlejerked games ever. So that's probably what OP meant

>More enemy variety
>Dungeons
>Weapons have different movesets

probably because it requires actual effort (or at the very least ingenuity) to beat, unlike Ocarina of Theme Park Ride

It's base game and it's one of the earliest things the game teaches you, you apparently never did it once which means you probably suck at the game.

>Good story and writing
>Make Ganondorf intelligent
>Actual dungeons,items,bosses
>Enemy variety
>Ganondorf’s boss fight needs to be difficult
>Hookshot
>better towns
>Overworld and Dark World
>an instrument and good music

1) Bring back tools
2) Actual dungeons
3) Fewer collectathons
4) More stuff happening in-world, make actual encounters.
5) No ubisoft towers
6) Make cooking more situational, and more logical. Think Witcher potions.
7) More enemy variety, and fewer humanoids with weapons. I want dangerous wild animals and monsters.
8) Scrap the blood moon, it's dumb. Monsters instead constantly spawn in other areas and migrate into new ones to expand their territory. Make them fight each other occasionally for territory as well. I want a living ecosystem.
9) dungeon-maker. Optional end-game section where you can connect with other players and complete their dungeons for rewards they leave you. The maximum size and complexity of the dungeon is determined by what sort of reward you leave. Rare five star items allow the player to build dungeons on par with the in-game ones, with tons of traps, enemies, and lots of rooms and puzzles.

Not really. They're all very short and simplistic once you find the switch that moves a part of the dungeon.
The longest I ever spent in one was 10 minutes, and that was for the Zora shrine, and only because it was my first.

Considering how I already beat the game twice, I know for a fact that you're wrong and think people suck at the game for not knowing some obscure feature.

So how do I enable this flurry thing? I didn't see it in the settings.
Sounds like some easy mode feature for people that are bad at the game.

>bravest
Usually people who use that word to describe something refer to something related to women and the lgbt community. Let me guess, some of those 11 ways bring attention to Link dressing in drag, the female only utopia of the Gerudos, Princess Zelda not looking too sexy, and that one obviously gay NPC who helps to build your house?

No. It's just base game. Just jump out of the way of an attack at the perfect time and the game goes into slow-mo.

>Just jump out of the way of an attack at the perfect time and the game goes into slow-mo.
>Just jump out of the way
Still, never happened here. Jumping is too slow to be used in battle.

OoT was a credit to the series and TP had some of the best dungeons in all the games.

Botw isn't even close to being great. Combat -while functional- is lacking. The enemies, their variety and to an extent their AI are all jokes. The four 'Dungeons' and all the shrines are even worse. The world which is arguably one of the most important features of botw is filled with copy pasted shit diminishing the drive to explore. There are a few unique spots that stand out, but they're not enough to hold the game up (this is assuming I didn't just miss them being pasted elsewhere). I feel like i could go on and on like this about every little thing in the game. Botw is a promising start, but almost everything in the game needs improving. Castle was rad.
Botw2 could actually be pretty fucking awesome, but my money would be on them fuckin' it up.

60FPS is a much. BotW is a revelation at 60 - 120 FPS on CEMU.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyz5zG_txsA

>MFW you know the Switch can't do that shit.

Attached: underpisstaker.jpg (372x471, 46K)

>sideways hops that give you bullet time aren't viable

It's fucking EZ mode lol

How do you activate it then?
Never happened when I played and how does jumping help in battle?

I've never played skyward sword. Is it worth my time?

You jump sideways while in L targeting mode so that you strafe. By strafejumping sideways as an attack is about to hit you, you trigger slow time. You have to jump when the attack is very close to hitting you, so it's a gambit, but it's pretty easy to figure the timing out. It's a vanilla, base game feature.

>targeting mode
No wonder I never had that slow mo work since I don't play games with pleb casual easy trash like auto aim (lockdown).

Didn't know this game was dumbed down like Dark Souls.
Saw some video some years ago with people playing DaS with that trash "targeting mode".

What's the point in playing if all you have to do is click a button and it auto aims for you?

cross code is the best zelda game

Attached: 1545714988184.png (300x300, 11K)

Less SJW bullshit.

Maybe because BotW doesn't hold your hand like every 3D Zelda. It's actually a casual filter game.

wut

make it not open world

Stop it. No please just fucking stop it. It's something you learn from one of the earliest Test of Strength shrines. It literally lays it out for you. It's just a dodge to the side when an enemy's attack is about to land and you can counter with a "flurry" of blows.

Stop it. Fucking kill yourself whether you are being ironic or not I don't fucking care just end your pathetic fucking life faggot.

>What's the point in playing if all you have to do is click a button and it auto aims for you?

...You mean the same feature that's been in every 3D Zelda game since the beginning? Zoomer confirmed

It's because the L stick also lets you freely run and turn on one stick which is a bit more comfy for a third person action adventure game than FPS style two stick control.

Also caves and underwater areas

No you haven't. There's no fucking way you've never activated the slow-mo at least once on accident.

Already answered here. Turns out you use toddler targeting mode to enable it, something I never used throughout my two play-throughs since I hate that easy-mode "gameplay" feature.

I don't have a burgerfat thigh as as my thumb so no, I don't accidentally hammer down my analog sticks like some obese landwhale.

Do you need to be brave to dress up like this?

Attached: 28b.jpg (849x1200, 921K)

BotW already outsells extremely overrated OoT and all of its re-releases COMBINED

It's already the GOAT of Zelda

>I don't accidentally hammer down my analog sticks like some obese landwhale.
????

What the fuck are you talking about? The analogue sticks and lock on/guard feature aren't even closely related you fucking retard.

Fuck off you easy mode auto aimer.

He is LARPing his headcanon about a Souls game where targeting is defaulted to R3 and not knowing that it defaults to L triggers in Zelda

So you never used a fucking shield the entire time? Are you a fucking dipshit just being retarded on purpose or what? Never shield surfed? Cause shield surfing takes more button inputs than it does to even accidentally activate "lock-on" or flurry attacks.

t. Retard that never shield surfed the entire time

Imagine being such a shitter you never discovered this sweet ass feature because you're too afraid of using what you think is "easy mode."

Good fucking lord I knew Yea Forums was a bunch of casual faggots

>the X button is an analog stick
>Using the fucking targeting system is easy mode
I suppose you don't scope while sniping either right?

More towns, Dungeons, a weapon repair and crafting system, maybe the ability to play as a couple of different characters for some more gameplay variety.

Most importantly though, a more dynamic world. Ganon's army should feel like, well an army. Instead of the blood moon resetting the world of random enemies at camps, maybe have enemies stay dead with reinforcements actually arriving from Ganon's forces which are amassed laying siege to Hyrule Castle.
If they succeed in destroying the castle, maybe then you reset the world by travelling back in time.

LttP > OoT
FF7 > FF6
Chrono Cross > Chrono Trigger

>Not forgetting to implement the music this time
>Durability that doesn't put Dark Souls 2 60 fps hack to shame
>View distance enough to not have enemies see you while they're not being rendered
>A world that's not Fallout 76 grade empty

Also, if you want it to be better than CT or FF6 it would also have to swap genre to JRPG.

Attached: 1462445406726.jpg (350x282, 15K)

It can't and it won't.

BOTW is gonna be a one hit wonder.

Just look at the shrines. How are they gonna redo that content? Just make up some excuse to reset/redesign all the shrines? That type of content is unique and whatever they do, it'll feel stale.

Dungeons are probably right out for the most part, beause BOTW is designed to be free and they dont wanna lock players in a dungeon away from the freedom.

But lets look at the story. Technically BOTW is in the same state the Avengers were in: everything is fucked. Usually in Zelda games, even in post-crisis WW, the world is lively and "saved" already. Its just in danger.
But BOTW is a huge ruin for the most part.

So I think they're gonna pull an Avengers and unfuck it by traveling to the big war.

Also, these:
Except for the in-deptch conversation. I dont think Zelda needs that. Just give me more typical strange Zelda NPCs instead of travelers

I used shield a lot, the difference is I actually aim at the direction where I use the shield.

I've shield surfed a lot as well.

I don't "accidentally" activate buttons, I the button activated lock on and actively ignored that button since it's a shit feature. Having flurry behind such a casual tier gameplay style is just stupid.

Again, fuck off you easy mode auto aim trash.

>Not forgetting to implement the music this time
>Durability that doesn't put Dark Souls 2 60 fps hack to shame

Really just these two for me. Music was severely lacking despite what you minimalist fags will say and durability didn't make the experience any better. Every other Zelda has you using the same sword through most of the game but upgrading all the way and I much prefer that method to using a bunch of bullshit weapons as a stopgap when the MS is recharging

Hell just bring back actual combat/weapon arts from TP and I will be happy as shit.

>Again, fuck off you easy mode auto aim trash.
Yep never confirmed for shield surfing. Pretty much proves you're either a completely oblivious retard or a troll. Way to miss out on some awesome features of the game. Good luck retard.

>Correct
>Correct
>Wrong
Well, you got 2 out of 3 at least.

Attached: 1345936584955.jpg (864x720, 250K)

shut up you absolute fucking nigger

The context of this pic is unfortunate. Or not, depending on how you see things.

>Yep never confirmed for shield surfing
So shield surfing is NOT when you jump up in the air and use the shield as a surfing board. Oh noo... I've used that all the time, how could that not be shield surfing~

Hey, retard, why are you playing the game on ultra easy mode with auto aim? Isn't it better for you to play some movie games like uncharted if you enjoy auto aim so much?

Attached: surfin shields.jpg (3840x2160, 1.59M)

get rid of the retarded fog filter
framerate that doesn't shit itself in every town
make weapon durability mean something other than having to go into menus more often
more and better dungeons
smaller more dense map
music

A shitton of non whites in this game, more than any zelda.

>Has to press the button you use to use "auto-aim" when you shield surf
>Claims to never use "auto-aim"

Look kids a retard! Cya zoomer kiddo! Just gonna CTRL+W this tab and move on since I already won this one.

You won an argument irrelevant to the topic?
Grats on your non-victory, I guess.

>What flaws does BOTW 2 need to fix in order to surpass Gothic 2 as the GOAT?
Impossible

I remember I was mad that about no recipe book and no fishing rod. Then my small sister told me you were able to fish with arrows.
I do hope we get a better fishing minigame this time.

And more dungeons, lots.

>"I've never pushed the auto-aim button"
>"But I HAVE pushed the shield button"

>OOT, FF6 & Trigger [...] the GOAT?
Off yourself, movie game zoomer. The three GOAT are Tetris, Super Mario Bros. and Thief: The Dark Project

Every issue fanboys pretend that the first game doesn't have. According to them BotW is already the perfect game.

christ you're insufferable

>Breath of the walk around doing nothing

Unironically kill yourself you fucking retard

>take a shitty game with zero gameplay
>make it even worse by story fagging it up
This user works in the industry

>5) No ubisoft towers
Literally nothing wrong with them.

>I have no imagination therefore neither does the game

Refining combat and equipment would be a great path for me. Return key items like the grappling hook, armor that enables abilities like golden gauntlets/titan mitts and pegasus/iron/hover boots instead of just stat boosts, an actual magic instrument because that's something that's always fun to have. More weapon variety like a ball and chain, magic rods/canes that do more than shoot different scales of stock fire ice lightning, a magic boomerang that always comes back, a fucking bug catching net (still can't believe that BotW didn't have one when collecting BUGS is such a big element), and magic shields. Remove food that heals and make them just buff stats and bring back proper bottles and potions. Replace flurry rush with more WW/TP-esque reaction commands.

As defining as the Skeikah Slate is for BotW, I think a sequel would do well to get rid of it and try older style Zelda progression in the open world. Make it more like a 3D Metroidvania.

The blood moon is just a fancy tech limitation dressed up
Once the game detects it’s running low on ram it triggers a blood moon and resets the world.
Blood moon’s aren’t going away that’s a fact

I literally just use shock arrows on fish.
More fun in my opinion

What makes a game "brave" exactly?

The originally had the grappling hook planned and 2 of them so you could swing Spider-Man but apparently it broke the game so they took it out

Personally it should’ve been a endgame/ NG+ reward

>OOT, FF6 & Trigger
basic bitch tastes

Absolutely nothing. BOTW is the greatest video game that ever was and ever will be.

a game loop that isn't boring after 6 hours

a real difficulty curve that doesn't drop off after 5 hours

actual dungeons and less open world nonsense

no sheika slate garbage

less climbing

>>The plot of BOTW 2 is going to be Zelda & Link travelling 100s of years into the past to destroy Ganondorf before he becomes Calimity Ganon.
>No more hours stalking Paya.
No preorder for me then.

>"I've never pushed the auto-aim button"
Correction
>"I've never pushed the auto-aim button to use it against enemies since it's what retards that can't aim do"

Stay mad, auto aim trash

>unironically
Using that word like some underage newfag doesn't help you won your losing argument.

Attached: deal with it.webm (960x550, 2.81M)

If this is true and there';s some remnant in the game files, I expect it can be made to work in Cemu. There's a lot of great mods for the game there (perhaps Yuzu as well, but Cemu is farther along).

>Some weapon/armor crafting like in Skyward Sword
>The glider was fine but would like some traversal gear like the Pegasus Boots
>More enemies/wild life
>Some underground/dungeon like areas, but the trailer hints at this so that is damn good start
Im so glad they decided to make a direct sequel instead of dropping all that BOTW introduced.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x205, 357K)

I'm interested in how you fight Lynels.

Why are you acting like the game is challenging in any way? The only enemy that's a challenge is the hammer lynel and there are only like two of them in the world. No matter what you say you're still playing literal baby combat. Get fucked idiot

>remove flurry strike
>less wide open fields full of grass and nothing, more towns
>actual dungeons
>NO DURABILITY

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (625x496, 17K)

Like a tactical soldier would.
With elemental arrows.

Stay mad auto aimer.

The zoomer in this thread made me laugh, good job son.

>dungeon-maker. Optional end-game section where you can connect with other players and complete their dungeons for rewards they leave you. The maximum size and complexity of the dungeon is determined by what sort of reward you leave. Rare five star items allow the player to build dungeons on par with the in-game ones, with tons of traps, enemies, and lots of rooms and puzzles.
as a newgame+/postgame content, that's an amazing idea

Attached: 1434196214241.gif (300x201, 835K)

Hahahaha fucking keep going, this is gold, I love zoomers like you

Attached: 1537762878352.png (960x540, 669K)

Is there a way to repair weapons?

>Like a tactical soldier would.
>With elemental arrows.
That sounds like a terrible use of resources with how little damage they do but if it works...

TP had dogshit dungeons. OoT is a shit version of ALttP in 3D.

The Divine Beasts and shrines easily had the best puzzles and use of 3D space in the entire Zelda series.

You are a pleb and you were filtered. The world of BotW is about slowly traversing massive beautiful vistas. You're so addicted to typical vidya dopamine rush shite that you can't even enjoy the exploration in and of itself, you have to have athousand little "unique" gimmicks lying around to satisfy your ADHD.

>y-you're a minimalist
No it was just good music, I'm pleased to see it filtered you

>smaller more dense map
Way to totally misunderstand a game where the entire point is that you're dwarfed by a huge wilderness

you know how elder scrolls for all its faults kinds of rewards you for exploring the open world with some form of unique item you could use? Something like that In BOTW 2, you can keep the combat shitty if you want in exchange

>Enemy variety
>More traditional Zelda items
>dungeons and caves that fit within the world, not just copypasted shrines

>waaah where are my boring little trinkets, I need to be rewarded for walking around every 2 minutes

Zoomers use auto aim, real elder players play manually.

Glad you enjoy yourself in your misfortune of being an autotragic player.

Hahahahahaha fucking love this shit, I love when zoomers try to take pride on stupid shit like this, I seriously am rooting for you my man, keep going

Thanks for confirming you were just shitposting.

>An underage person that uses the word zoomer plays the winners act in self defense because he can't deal with the fact that he has to rely on auto aim.

Now that is some self harming pity.

BotW is a game about the joy of slowly traversing massive beautiful vistas. Gaymers dislike it because it's antithetical to most modern games, which reward you every ten seconds with random shit just for walking around.

This is fucking amazing, but too bad you changed focus on me, I guess the other guys left already
You made my day man, never change, zoomers like you are the best

They learned that they lost the argument and had to deal with the fact that they are inferior players that rely on auto aim.

>zoomer
You seem unable to verbalize like normal human being. Stop using degenerate words fitting a retard.

But if you are a retard, I guess that's why you keep using that word.

Came here asking what flurry strike is, and learned it's limited to people with no skill, and that I unwillingly had to walk over people that lose their argument value as fast as they die the moment they play without auto aim.
Pathetic, miserable and down right depressing.
Then again, what to expect from bing bing wahoo toddlers that can't aim.

Nothing. BotW already surpassed them, and BotW 2 can only surpass BotW.

Based and redpilled. Also BotW easily has more content than any past title.

I'd agree the act of traveling is a strong point of the game. The ability to plan out combat or how to avoid it is also one. And as I said before the game is mediocre, not bad. Unlike what you assumed in your earlier attacks and implications I'm actually rather big on explorations (and atmosphere). I mean I've played stupid shit like SL for the singular purpose of walking around and check out all the worlds people have built. Botw needs improving in almost every way, but most of all its world needs work. To much of it felt copy pasted and filled with stupid pointless collectable shit. It suffers from the same dumb shit most open world games do.

>most of all its world needs work
Not him, but its world is the best part of the game. Topography was designed to make navigation engaging, enemies can be fairly challenging for a Zelda title, the map is dense with chests and puzzles and sidequests. Only the combat shrines (of which there are like 20) and Koroks actually felt copypasted, and Koroks aren't even a focal point.

>BoTW
>beautiful

Attached: 1542046921996.jpg (1762x2166, 616K)

>look mom i posted it again
Look son, you're a little bitch and I should have aborted you.

Attached: 1527298678984.jpg (3600x2024, 2.98M)

Pseudo ghibli artstyle sucks ass.

Yeah looks shit what's your point?

Attached: death-stranding-ps4-playstation-4.900x.jpg (900x507, 87K)

You're only calling it easy mode for people with no skill because you're insecure for the fact that you missed an obvious feature during your "supposed" two playthroughs. Just admit you're an idiot already and stop defending yourself.

Reminder that exploration and verticality like this is going to be absolute shit because the only reason it worked in BOTW was the glider which made traversal fun. Slowly climbing everything and then having to slowly climb back down is going to kill all fun this game could have had.

>Topography was designed to make navigation engaging
They did have some well placed landmarks so you never really needed to open the map to navigate. That is a point i never consider before and a point for the map design, but I'm not impressed with the resting spots they added for climbing and the like even more so because you can just eat to refill stamina whenever.
>enemies can be fairly challenging for a Zelda title
Assuming you're lacking appropriate weapons and don't make use of the tools they given you sure.
> the map is dense with chests and puzzles and sidequests
A lot of the puzzles were the same, but I did enjoy the ones where you were allowed to tilt the room with motion controls because of how silly they often made things. If it wasn't for the lingering thought of 'maybe this time there will be something cool or I need' I wouldn't have bothered opening the chests after a few hours into the game. I guess I'm just conditioned to open a chest when I see it.

Also, I wish combat shrines had gimmicks that greatly changed the way the fights went.

I didn't miss it out if it's behind the auto aim wall.

Well yeah that's because everything else about BotW is shit, but that's not the case here.

STUNNING AND BRAVE

Breath of the wild is actually a game at the very least, something death stranding can’t even claim.

A mere screenshot of Death Stranding is more interesting than the whole of Shit of the Wild.

Attached: Death-Stranding-Screenshot-7.jpg (1919x1080, 1.05M)

I agree it will be a good movie.

Die

Death of the Wild obviously.

>Remove tedious inventory management

If you didnt know about it you missed it spazimodo