Which Yea Forums characters are confirmed to be well hung?

Which Yea Forums characters are confirmed to be well hung?

Attached: AF8AE582-FF52-4AB4-AB31-D48D09AAA2F9.jpg (688x544, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iveau52UiA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably the ones from video games

Think you got the wrong board, man.

Sneed

H*LY
FR*CKEN
CR*P

Holy crap, Chris's penis is Sans Undertale!

anybody ever play that first family guy game?
it was okay, stewie segments were the best

lol

Satan

A cumbrain thread died for this.

Raiden from MGS

Oh, I, I can't stand it any longer. This whole board is insane. Insane, I tell you! Daahh! Aaah! I can be sneed, too! Look at me! Hi, I'm a worthless sneedposter, just like this board! Give me a (you)! Ooh, I post like a imbecile, but nobody minds! I'm sneeding on the non simpson related thread. Give me a raise! Now I'm returning to the thread without a brain. But it doesn't matter, because I don't need to discuss anything Yea Forums related, 'cause someone else will do it for me. SNEED! SNEED! SNEED!

Oh, hi, Mr. Chuck. I'm the worst sneeder in the world. Time to go home to my Yea Forums and post my sneed.

What's this? "Extremely High Sneedage." Well, I don't need safety gloves, because I'm Chuck Snee-

Ippo is canon pitudo

Attached: snapshot20050808202952.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Wrong board.

lois/chris r34 is pretty great.

Fuck and Suck

yeah the peter brawling sections were fun but I loved the doctors in the stewie hospital level saying MY DUODENUM over and over
I think I had it for the original xbox

TWO YEARS YOU MOTHERFUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKING SNEEDPOSTING REDDITORS
FOR TWO YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS SITE CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC FEED AND SEED BOARD'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'LOLO LOOK AT ME IM LE SNEED XDDDD FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Yea Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID FARMERS AND THE FUCKING STORE, 2 YEARS, 2 FUCKING YEARS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A SNEED THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Yea Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, THE SIMPSONS SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT SNEED, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF SNEED TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED AND SUCKED BY THE ASS OF FARMER 1 AND 2. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT SNEED'S DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID SNEED THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING ORIGINAL. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID DUBS AND RE-WATCH E-I-E-I FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

oh shit you made me remember MY SCAPULA
some of the cutaway minigames were fun like the helen keller pool and the one where they ran out of money
I remember there being a joke where brian said they were going for a T-rating even though the game was M, thought that was funny. Imagine censoring your game to reach T but end up doing it for nothing.

ME

Ned Flanders
Chris Griffin

I dont know of any others honestly

MAI-IA-SNEED
MAI-IA-FEED
MAI-IA-SEED
MAI-IA-HAAHAA

Attached: giphy.gif (274x206, 2.85M)

I NEED YOU SNEETHING
AND IF IT'S QUITE ALRIGHT
I SEE YOU FINDING
THAT YOUR MEME IS CRINGE

Attached: SON-OF-THE-MASK_026-600x900.jpg (600x900, 127K)

I meant that sneed canonincally has a foot long dong because he's formerly chuck

Attached: 1564092000609.jpg (296x297, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=iveau52UiA0

Attached: archer-cyril-figgis-hello.jpg (300x300, 20K)

so uh...
how the fuck did you not notice this when you filled out the captcha?

Attached: Sneed (41).png (896x652, 287K)

mike matei

Attached: 1554601453592.png (521x131, 10K)