Mordheim City of the Damned

>search mordheim
>Nothing Found
Mordheim thread, Mordheim City of the Damned is 75% off on steam atm.

Attached: Mordheim City of the Damned is 75% off on steam right now.jpg (600x292, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-mvIEj8Gr4A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is it similar to Vermintide?

More similar to something like XCOM.

oh I see, turn based

>is it similar to Vermintide?
Not in the slightest, it's more akin to XCOM but fantasy and less bullshit "your dude died instantly" and much more melee focused and with a bunch of different teams.

Attached: mordheim-undead.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Attached: chaos sp-aaaaaaaah.png (800x515, 657K)

No. It's a terrible fucking game. It's not like X-COM at all. It's some bastardization of turn-based combat that's ashamed of looking like a turn-based game. RNG is complete retardation and affects every aspect, from which items are purchasable, to the McGuffin items you need to look otherwise you fail the quest. Don't bother with it.

>and less bullshit "your dude died instantly"
Except your dudes will die instantly. You can learn to play Vermintide and not be a scrub like you, but there is no amount of time spent in Mordheim that can make it an enjoyable experience. Plus, you have to be a retard to compare a Left 4 Dead clone to a bastard creation like Mordheim.

SHILL PILL

Attached: 1564523209366.png (427x583, 474K)

Attached: fantasy bolter bitches.jpg (1912x1035, 1.69M)

if you build your units right and actually strategize and adapt to different map layouts then none of these problems exist
the only real complaint i have about the game is that the dlc is somehow both worth it and not
the new warbands are nice, the new units are nice and add a lot to early game team composition but they feel a bit cheap sometimes
game is a solid 7/10 tho but i wouldnt recommend it unless you really like warhammer fantasy

>Plus, you have to be a retard to compare a Left 4 Dead clone to a bastard creation like Mordheim.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 179K)

Why doesn't this shill post the actual gameplay instead of these bullshots? They don't show how the game actually works.

Attached: 1536708370190.jpg (878x960, 524K)

>build your units right
You start off with shit units with no XP and shit weapons. Units that are worse in every way to the units that the AI gets. If the starting RNG dictates that you don't get any good items being sold on the store at first, then how can you built your units?

That Mordheim is a shit game and you can't compare it to Vermintide because they are completely different games. Vermintide actually requires you to have skill, while Mordheim requires you to know how to savescum and having the patience to re-start your campaign over and over again until you get a good start.

Attached: angry anon is angry.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

Ah yes, all of those units that you don't get at the start of the campaign. You get two unit types when you start a campaign, and you only get more when the game decides to start trickling down its content to you.

depends on what warband youre playing. if youre skaven then the best way is to try and scout enemies out and them ambush them in groups so warp poison can fuck their defenses
the weapons are shit until you start seeing rarer drops around the first story mission or so when they actually have effects on them

>user can't read the post
But I didn't compare them you asolute mongoloid? I said they where nothing alike and it was more akin to XCOM because that's the game most people think of when you say "turn-based squad game"

Attached: index.jpg (252x200, 5K)

The fact that you're out of the publicity screenshots and are now using art from a better game should be evidence enough that Mordheim is shit and not worth buying even at 75% off.

Attached: 1536776963158.jpg (900x666, 169K)

Maps too small
Gameplay too slow
Development depends on multiple runs/failures to accrue bonus starting garbage
90% of the game is trivial if you intentionally keep your numbers down since the A.I. always brings the exact same amount of units as you do.
Doesn't really make sense to have reserves/keep injured dudes since most injuries are so debilitating you're better off getting a brand new dude.

>using an appropriate and on topic reaction image triggers user
who hurt you user?

Attached: anon is very angry.jpg (799x439, 51K)

is that a mod? because the male vampire looks pretty retarded

Post some gameplay videos, user. C'mon. You're not a pussy, are you?

No the leader vampire looks like that because he's old, only thralls gets to be smooth

Attached: 1200px-VampireThrall.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

but that looks retarded too.

lmao what year is this game from? 2006?

>user doesn't know how to do a google/youtube search
youtube.com/watch?v=-mvIEj8Gr4A
I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since you're about as retarded as a fresh rat ogre.

Attached: Stupidity sucks.jpg (690x388, 221K)

The thread is on page 10. You've ran off and I have won.

It's ok OP, I like Mordheim.

CHHYM-ZZL4K-KAEJP

Attached: Steam.png (256x256, 42K)

Is the game good?

give me one

It plays like poo-poo.

Sister Superior has the most aesthetic armor in the game desu

sent ;)