You didn't fuck the nazi did you user?

You didn't fuck the nazi did you user?

Attached: 2019073122115700-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BjvMsWDBv0M?t=230
youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo
youtube.com/watch?v=-kwxgun48EY
youtube.com/watch?v=VMDfnIRagvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5R6w0kNqAtk
youtube.com/watch?v=RHYo0ydk3Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No way fag

Attached: CD30FC9B-0FCE-4680-ACDA-4BB4ABA7946E.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

betraying my people to fuck a superior goddess is literally my fetish OP

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_ayushiba_pokefe (1235x1600, 243K)

Attached: __byleth_byleth_and_edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_u_nagidon__ecc9 (1200x954, 126K)

>your county

being 56% and living as a non-white doesn't count as "your country".

I literally said "my people" not "my country" you fucking idiot

consider we're talking about fucking a nazi and use your pathetic pea brain to figure out what I am you filthy retard gentile

I'm going to need you to fuck off,unless of course you have big ashkenazi milkers.

Attached: 1554845097601.jpg (704x914, 109K)

>Edelgard looks fucking hot
>want to get in those pants
>have to side with the bad guys
>have to join the most hypocrite person in history
>have to overlook war crimes
>have to overlook experiments on innocent children/students
>have to overlook grave robbing
>have to overlook the death of my father
>have to overlook the betrayal of my on trust and friendship
>have to overlook the forceful transformation of innocents into monsters
>have to overlook THE HERESY

I couldn't. I literally restarted the game to choose another route. Fuck that bitch

No. I fucked the cute autist

Attached: 331.png (1054x544, 802K)

sometimes the nazi should win

Attached: EAtptwvWkAE3tRN.jpg (1113x1635, 450K)

hmm I am suddenly very interested in this game

Attached: 1561638445744.jpg (1366x1458, 172K)

By default Edelgard's route becomes the church route where you go against her. You can start with her and keep all the other BE throughout the game.
You have to meet certain criteria to join her and stay evil.

Attached: 1564681331930.jpg (876x934, 149K)

Edelgarde's route as far as story goes is the best. The Blue Lions are the most traditionally "Fire Emblem" sort of story, and the Golden Deer much more lighthearted and laid back than the other two houses. I'm playing through the Black Eagles route right now, but it's pretty tough because they are made of entirely squishies, and so you have to rely quite heavily on your lone healer.

> That smug Claude in the Background
That's actually in character.

Edelgard did literally nothing wrong and her ending is the only one in which the continent is significantly improved with the abolishment of the class system upheld by artistocrats and the church. The only bad shit that happens is the Slitherers' fault and she destroys them with Hubert's secret police immediately after the war. Dimitri and Rhea are completely unhinged and everyone is better off without them.

I've never played any FE games but all this sounds pretty interesting. I'll have to check this game out whenever the next SMT comes out and forces me to get a Switch.

You don't already own a Switch? What are you waiting for? You're already about to miss the party, user.

>Zelda, the greatest game of all time
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Super Mario Maker
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Smash
>Fire Emblem
>Pokemon

And there is even more coming out soon. What are you waiting for?

This FE is really addictive.
Already clocked close to 50 hours in it since I got it and still wanna play more.
It might be bad to some or whatever, but I find it really enjoyable.
Now if they could fix some of the issues in DLC or patches, that would be great.

>knows about the slitherers
>knows about what they are doing and that it is wrong
>"oh well, as long as they are doing it for me, it's a-okay"
>"I'll just backstab them when I no longer need them"

>knows about the forceful transformation from humans into monsters
>does nothing to protect the other students who get transformed
>transforms her own subjects into monsters
>"lol as long as I am doing it, it's fine but those other monsters have to die"

>comes out as the flame kaiser guns blazing
>demands that everyone stands down and watches silently as she grave robs the holiest of holy places
>gives no explanation but threatens with death immediately
>"wow, you fight back? man, you are so unreasonable and mean"

>tries to abolish a corrupt system
>blames the church for it even though it is only abused and upheld by aristocrats and nobles, not the church itself
>"damn those church people and how they dare use force when we slaughter every person in power who sides with them even before the war starts"

she's a hypocrite and insane. Every system would work if you kill everyone who opposes it, that's no argument.

Would Hitler have calmed down if he had a BIG ASHKENAZIM milkies GF?

I'm gonna skullfuck the bitch to death

Attached: ad_1776457191.jpg (644x483, 66K)

just turn your brain off and think with your dick user.

Attached: 35476544456322.png (1262x2008, 3.2M)

Blue Lion also transform people into monsters.
Innocents are also killed with the Church and Blue Lions.
It foes on and on...
When will people understand there is no definite good in this story ?
It's all a matter of what you think is best.
But every time it comes up, you get shit like this that's basically:
EDELGARD BAD ! OTHERS GOOD !
No they fucking aren't.

The fact that she uses Bernadetta as bait. Her friend from school as a means to lead you into a trap makes me hate her and refuse to do her route.

So Golden Chad is the only good dude in the game?

>Caspar
>Level 40
>Grappler
>21 str
>Ashe
>Level 35
>Sniper
>39 str
What the fuck? Why did Rng do this? Or does Caspar have shit str growths?

Cumbrain.

>pure heart route
>Mercedes

>lesbian Diva route
>Dorothea

>consensual sex in the missionary position solely for recreation route
>Ingrid

>loves you until you die and then some route
>Rhea

>head pat the autist route
>Bernadetta

>MILF route
>Manuela

>just wait until she's legal route
>Lysithea

brain is offline but my dick can't decide. To bad there's no "femdom Catherine"-route

Can I still pick locks with a thief class character when they progress to the next class? eg thief to swordmaster

Basically, Golden Deer is the closest thing to a good guy, yes.
I still prefer Black Eagle.

>goalpost moving: the post

I never said that Blue Lions didn't also have monsters or that no innocents died in their route. You claimed that Edelgard did nothing wrong, which is a flat out lie. Others surely have blood on their hands but fuck me, Edelgard takes the goddamn cake on that one.

Nope.
Thieves get Steal when they master the class but not Locktouch.

I never claimed Edelgard did nothing wrong.
As for how much blood each route has, it depends on your choice.
Byleth serves as an Anchor for all of the Lords and Rhea.
Without her/him they get blinded.

I had Caspar at 39 STR at level 30, so it could just be bad luck on your part.

Tell me ONE reason why I shouldn't

Edelgard calling other people hypocrites is pretty funny. It'd be like Ashnard calling other people crazy or Kamui calling other people retarded.

Are all Empires Nazis now?

Attached: 1455399414102.jpg (560x400, 54K)

I feel like the "GUH HUH EDELGARD NAZI" people haven't actually played the BE route at all.

or they just can't fucking read honestly either one is pretty realistic

A couple of questions:

1.) what does the plus sign on top of the weapon/proficiency grades mean? Like D+ for Sword, Riding, etc. I get that the grade increases with each level but I just want to know what the plus sign means.

2.) what’s a good intermediate class to try to put Ingrid in? Paladin seems like the only fitting class for her. Actually I wanted to try and have her be Wyvern rider but I don’t think Blue Lions have any characters that have strong gains in both Axe and Flying. How does that class works anyways.

>I never claimed Edelgard did nothing wrong.
>the first 5 words of your post are "Edelgard did literally nothing wrong"

at least try to not lie to blatantly

He had one

Level 40 with only that much Str? jesus I would have benched that fucker a long time ago. Casper has pretty standard str growth for non-mages...

>"I'll just backstab them when I no longer need them"
Ends justify the means.

>"lol as long as I am doing it, it's fine but those other monsters have to die"
Ends justify the means.

>gives no explanation but threatens with death immediately
Yeah, that scene was pretty stupid and mostly an excuse to give you a new story battle for the month.

>blames the church for it even though it is only abused and upheld by aristocrats and nobles, not the church itself
The church/Seiros/goddess pretty much created the system. Nobility as an exclusive separate class didn't exist in Fodlan until humans were given crests. The descendants of crest-wielders formed into their own separate class as a result and started selectively breeding among each other to produce children with stronger crests. The church actively supported this with its narrative of crests being divine gifts and that those wielding them (read: nobles) have unique obligations and roles, which furthers the rift between nobles and commoners.

Did you even check the IP you absolute retard ?

Attached: retard.png (609x174, 9K)

>the first 5 words of your post are "Edelgard did literally nothing wrong"
That was me
I'm not the one who posted

1. D+ is its own rank. It goes E>E+>D>D+>C>C+>B>B+>A>A+>S>S+. At + Ranks you usually upgrade your proficiency ability for the skill. At non + ranks you get a new combat, spell, or ability.

2. I haven't Played with the blue lions so I don't know, but I've seen people make her a pegasus knight.

well, I've been played by my own assumption to only speak with one person

Happens.

Why are you posting a suicidal fag?

I avoid bisexual people like the plague.

yeah dude let's support a tyrant instead

retard

Attached: EA6M4KuUYAAlJii.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 193K)

her "canon" class is Pegasus Knight so that would make sense to put her in I guess

I need this as a doujin

Nah I went with Blue Chads and killed this hypocritical waifutrash

What route is this?
I didn't see this CG in her route at all
Also I really want to play a Blue Lions route after beating her route with her against the church
But I honestly don't even want to, it's literally just going to be me and Dimitri sucking the church's cock who are literally evil in every way fighting against the only good person in the series that wants to right the church's wrong doings to the world
It's going to be really hard killing Edelgard in the other routes or just doing other routes when I know she is 100% right about everything.

If you don't go with her in chapter 11 or you pick to kill her, you enter the bad ending (church route) and that CG shows up.

>It's going to be really hard killing Edelgard in the other routes or just doing other routes when I know she is 100% right about everything.
That's exactly how I feel too desu

Are Rheatards speed-readers or something?
Or did they just completely ignored all the foul shit the church did?

Just started this game for the first time, will selecting a female character reduce the amount of girls I could possibly romance?

Femdom is loosely implied in her ending. No way a woman that strong won't.

Yes.

That’s good to know, thanks. Also, is there any benefit to having someone remain in an advanced class rather than being in intermediate class?

He is so handsome.
God, if I was a FAGGOT I'd want him to fuck me.

No, but Edelgard mass murders people and starts wars for the dumbest reasons.

Isn't this the cannon route, where you join with the church and become the new ultra-pope?

>laid back
You didn't play it.

So what's good to play after playing Edelgards route?
Should I just BE's again but do the church route? Should I go Blue Lions?
I know to save Claudes for the last since it's nothing but story and lore.
So what to do?

The canon route is joining Edelgard, dumbfuck.

>Someone attacks your people
>It's wrong to fight back

Your logic is flawed.

>youtu.be/BjvMsWDBv0M?t=230
>That drop

Attached: 1408853366878.gif (328x190, 2.7M)

>Mercedes
>pure

Attached: 1546328741062.jpg (910x1024, 176K)

Enjoy your mutt kids.

Claude wants a free world without starting wars or absolute power.
Dimitri wants revenge on a person that killed his family and backstabbed him
Edelgard wants to wipe the world off and does everything in her power to be a hypocrite Hitler 2.0

Guess which one reddit loves?

Attached: 1b97e0737df0bd7be2d77d2d4d793ae95f067711.png (1500x2121, 2.37M)

Oh no no no no

Attached: 1564495605709.webm (1280x720, 954K)

>you don't share my beliefs, you must be punished by death
>let this be a warning to you all that is stupid to go against the church

Literal brainwashed mommyfag

You can still lez it up with the best one, I wouldn't be deterred

*Bap*

Attached: 1564503855653.gif (994x311, 414K)

I'm planning on getting this game in the future and I don't care for spoilers, are the griffith memes accurate, because I'd die for her dream if that's the case

>suicide
imagine unironically still living in the 50s

yes they are

Attached: 1564621273858.jpg (1250x1250, 195K)

Damn both his and the players kills on Edelgard are great.

No, as long as you do her route she will never turn on your or her comrades. Can't speak for other routes, she probably gets pushed off the deep end in those, but my understanding is that the player character's influence is instrumental in making each route's protagonist not go mental after the time skip (except for Claude who is always chill).

>he gave her that dagger when they were young and too dumb to realize how much they loved each other
>she gave it back to him when he remembered but she forgot.

>BEfags are in full force

Imagine wanting to play the chaosfag route lmao

Of course I did. Edelgard did nothing wrong

>muh church is good! they do no evil!
Being this much of a fucking sheep

I just finished Edelgard's route too, would also like to hear suggestions. I kind of feel the same as though, I'm satisfied in the knowledge that Edelgard is in the right and stays that way as long as her friends keep supporting her - if the other routes are all just working for the church to kill Edelgard it dampens my interest a bit.

The stronk womyn with white hair and purple eyes?

>Shortest and least interesting route is canon
K

I'm glad I never gave a fuck about that bitch, fuck black eagles and fuck reddit.

>Edelgard is a chaosfag
>taking over the entire continent, imposing a new meritocratic order, and eliminating all subversive mages and dragons
>chaosfag

Deers and Lions a based, Eagles a shit
Best boy and kinopilled

>Imagine wanting to play the chaosfag route lmao
>He wouldn't

Attached: disgust.png (400x240, 69K)

Yes, the route you have to actively unlock is the canon one. If you just skip Edelgard you are sent to the bad ending. That's how branching paths work, retard.

>Future Bernadetta and Marianne lose the “crazy girl” features that made people want to choose them in the first place

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

I did because she’s in the right and I wanted to reward that legendary behavior

based Dimitri

>people going on about canon
What makes you think they wont just have some dlc where everything ends happily and none of them fight each other?

Golden Deer is literally the only good option.

Attached: 5866ee3c10acbf26ec3183459bb5177b.jpg (708x1000, 92K)

>female leaders
>female warriors
kek

This
the DLC will be hugbox route where both Edelgard and Rhea are slurping on your cock.

Are the other routes longer and more interesting then? I like Edelgard and it felt right siding with her, but I found her route was a bit short and lacking in plot points beyond "and now we fight another battle to get closer to beating Rhea", especially compared to how the first half generally introduced some new mysteries and expanded the setting with each month. The plot of edelgard's post-skip route boils down to "Edelgard fight battles until they defeat the Kingdom and Church".

Should I go with Claude first? He seems chill but from everything I've read so far his storyline is pretty boring.

What is it about Byleth that keeps Dimitri and Edelgard sane? If they each got their own Byleth could war have been avoided?

Can’t choose between cute and funny Lys or twintail titfuck machine Hilda

Byleth doesn't keep Edelgard sane for shit.

Pick the cutie.

It’s not boring but it has less personal drama because Claude is sane and he’s sort of on the sidelines of the Dimitri vs Edelgard shitshow

Literally any amateur female MMA fighter would bring you to tears. You don't know shit about fighting don't pretend like you do.

The consensus is that Edelgard's route is the weakest of the four routes. Also it is confirmed as the shortest route by a few chapters.

>Edelgard is sane

Waifufags LMAO

He does though, she even says so in her supports

Edelgard was never sane. She just hid it well untill it was time to reveal herself.

What's nazi about her?
Wanting the best for her kingdom through revolution?
I guess Che, Napoleon and Saddam are nazis

The real question is will it have Edelgard think she was wrong and try to make up for what she did or not. Personally I'd love for it to happen just to see the meltdown on Yea Forums if the dlc has her go full cuck.

I don't get it, why is she always being compared to a Nazi? She's more like Robespierre.

Here's your 5 minutes villain

Attached: Kronya_Gleaming_Blade_Face.png (1600x1920, 980K)

>Weakest of the four
Hell no, easily the best, even if it's the shortest.
The church is the weakest, followed by GD since that's just a lore dump. BE (edel) and BL are the two main routes

Can’t wait for the DLC to marry her

>you enter the bad ending (church route)
>the bad ending is longer and more fleshed out than the "good one"
See why you're retarded in calling it the bad ending?

and the shittest male mma fighter will kill the the best female mma fighter. Go dilate

Attached: 24q7mk1ooecx.png (1050x1050, 646K)

No one did, except the nobleman she cucks you for.

Alright. Are any of the other routes not just about fighting Edelgard? Golden Deer, maybe?

She's Augustus Caesar to a tee.
Fight, unite, and eliminate the corruption

Idk why the villainess always makes my dick hard. I want to play a game as a villainess henchmen rising through the ranks and eventually FUCKS his boss queen.

>Literally helping the faction created by a seething Demi goddess to oppress humanity

Rhea is awful, but that doesn't excuse your shitty waifu you fucking retards, she literally murders innocents and doesn't give a fuck.

Dumb waifufags

>>the bad ending is longer
Filler

>and more fleshed out
kek

It's literally the "you got brainwashed by the church" ending and actually lapped up Rhea's bullshit. Full on retarded lawfag ending.

>literally fixing the shit out of that faction and unretarding Rhea
Yes, good route.

More like Oliver Cromwell, everything goes to shit when she dies because her offspring can’t keep it going

If I can't get her in the DLC I won't buy it.

What's the name of the dubstep song?

MUH CRESTS

Proof?
The epilogue says she's remembered as a hero

No one likes the church, but Edelgard is doing a shitton of stuff wrong and the other routes paint her as the villain she is, to literally everyone else but the empire.
And she commits literal atrocities in them, down to becoming a final boss.

Why are limp wrists so insistent on parroting certain things about Edelgard? I’m doing Black Eagles now and she’s been really transparent about her values and goals, albeit they do differ from most lords in this series but that’s exactly why I’m starting to think of her as one of the best. She’s got motivation and determination.

Rhea is not the problem, her Demi goddess great grandma is the problem and the problem will just keep popping up inevitably

>Get your dad killed
>Still siding with the black eagles

y i k e s

And what do you think the church route does?
It explains a lot about Sothis, kills off Seiros and since Rhea is not insane anymore and you rule the church, all goes pretty much fine.
And the empire won't chimp out again, which is a good thing.

>Enslave humanity for a thousand years
>"But they can be reformed!"

Because due to her "motivation and determination" a lot of people die, since, according to her, conquering is ok but defending yourself in retaliation is WRONG.

Honestly liked her at first, but once I learned more about her and her allies, she turns into a psycho hypocrite.

>that design and all the pre-release shilling + added to FEH wasted in one chapter only

What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: 13826300.jpg (564x752, 43K)

Seiros built the church as a tool of oppression. Its existence is a threat to humanity

After the dancing competition how do I get dorothea to turn into a dancer

Reminder to recruit Caspar + Mercedes in same house for Death Knight paralogue

Attached: 1541291077133.png (1262x1430, 2.62M)

According to the epilogues, sure they were reformed.
Since epilogues are the only thing salvaging Edelgard's route, surely the church epilogue is perfectly valid too. And it all went super ok.

I'm glad I went with golden deer, I don't think I could stomach the bad route.

Speed readers who didn't pay attention to what she said or didn't start C supports with her.

She literally kept repeating herself about how all the crest bullshit only brought nothing but conflict.

Okay guess Edelgard is a good person then, glad you admit it

Can PC emulate this game?

Select reclass. It's under unique classes next to her commoner class.

Reclass

Attached: CuhsFrmT6K.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

No, but i let her fuck me

>only brought nothing but conflict
>starts the biggest war in the continent in the last 1000 years
Yes, it's not like they are an issue you can solve without massacring people.

The church had to be stopped.
It was a war to avoid an even bigger war.

But I have them both in the same house and I never got that. Do you not get it if you're in the Edelgard route?

No, stop being a poorfag and buy the fucking console if you want to play it.

>Bro the constant civil wars and proxy wars don't count bro no one died in those

>Playing the worst route where you ally with DK

Of course not

When does she say that? I want to know because I haven’t read anything like that.

>made Flayn the dancer
>joined Edelgard

Attached: firefox_jyVwEGk05s.png (385x363, 257K)

Holy shit, you are delusional. The only wars in the game happened because of the underground people.

HERE'S WHAT THE LYING FAGGOTS WON'T TELL YOU
>edelgard is too ashamed to marry byleth cause he's a commoner
>byleth has to wait for her to leave the throne
>she never ends up marrying byleth or giving him children
>this is byleth's fucking s rank ending

>in ferdinand's a rank ending she officially marries him and pumps out his babies
>nonstop fucking and impregnation

FUCKING LYING FAGGOTS HAHAHA "USE YOUR IMAGINATION BYLETH CAN MARRY AND IMPREGNATE HER EVEN IF IT DOESN'T SAY IT JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION BRO" HAHAHAHA

So is Cromwell

>In the game
Read the lore

One of her conversations post timeskip with Dimitri, the whole
>why must you conquer
one.

damn you post this shit nonstop bro you might be autistic

Go back to masturbating to cuck porn cumbrain

That's mischaracterising it a bit - it's more like her advancing her ideals is ok but opposing her ideals is wrong

I went fem Byleth and we were a happy couple.

And you wouldn't want to do anything to keep Ferdinand and Dorothea from getting together, would you? Those two are the true OTP.

I've never played of the games in any of those series, aside from Mario and Pokemon. Not a single one of those games or series interest m, with the exception of FE which I'm now thinking about.
And like I said, I'm waiting on the next SMT before I get a Switch. Hopefully I want more than two games whenever that gets annouced.

It's all the same in the end.
She believes herself to be absolutely in the right in every instance so anyone who even dares to oppose her is wrong, no matter how bullshit her reasons are.
So if her soldiers massacre a village, that is right, but the opposing army killing her soldiers in retaliation is wrong, because it only fuels the conflict, a conflict she's at fault for.
She's just massively fucked in the head it's hilarious seeing her cornered in other routes just for that.

Edelgard and Dimitri are both fucked in the head, but with Byleth's good influence Edelgard can keep it together enough to vindicate all the shady calls she had to make.

God shattering Star is better

Well in the end the epilogue proves she was right

>people getting exiled for their lack of crests lead to the formation of bandit groups which further results in people getting attacked among other shitty things
>people holding onto relics and crest stones (that are only considered that important because of the church saying they're holy) results in people getting turned into literal monsters that further attack people
>there are people including innocents getting kidnapped and tortured for the sake of getting neat crests transplanted into them
>a war to end the problem is way worse than letting said problem go on for potentially thousands of more years

also a peaceful revolution is unlikely to work against an organization so deeply ingrained in society that not only has a reputation for executing everyone that stands against them at all but has the backing of multiple countries that can and will very easily quell anyone resisting the church peaceful or not.

All the epilogues prove the respective character was in the right, which means Edelgard was in the wrong 3/4 routes, since she gets murdered for being a cunt in them.

based

gay.

She was in the most right in her epilogue

So when are they releasing the true end DLC where you unite all 3 houses?

>in her epilogue
So? It just proves she's in the wrong 75% of the time, which means she's the most in the wrong in the game.
Both her and Rhea keep dying for being villains.

???

>problem solved at the cost of tons of lives
>problem solved at the cost of significantly less lives

ITT cumbrain general

If Edelgarde was a male people would be all over her route. But because Yea Forums can't take a powerful female having some agency in the story.

Lol she never says that stop working yourself up over hypotheticals

Despite being A rank with all the females, Ferdinand married Bernie, while Caspar married Dorothea in my game. Would not recommend.

>still trying to force this meme
At some point you just have to come to terms with the fact that you failed

There is no way a "EVERYONE UNITES" route can work without completely ruining either Edelgarde or Dimitri's houses. Edelgarde wants the entire continent under Empire rule. Either Edelgarde gives that up and ruines her character or Dimitri bends the knee to her, also ruining his character.

The DLC is basically already confirmed to be Hubert's assassins killing off the last of Those Who Slither.

Um, that seems kind of political?
Maybe you should take this shit back to Politics aren't allowed here.

They’re gonna dent this but it’s factual that people were rallying behind Dimitri hoping he’d be the character that edelgard turned out to be. Now their tunes have changed. It’s pretty funny

Are you seriously saying Yea Forums of all places would defend someone with plans this demonstrably bad if she wasnt cute?

Basically. Only redditors and cumbrains like Edelgard.

Claude said she was right, just that he didn't agree with her actions.
That makes two vote for Edelgard as opposed to every other faction only getting 1 vote

Final standings
Edelgard
>2 right
>3 wrong
Dimitri
>1 right
>1 wrong
Claude
>1 right
>0 wrong
Church
>1 right
>4 wrong

Because the ends justify the means, this means that Edelgard is not only the most right, but that she also did nothing wrong

Attached: 1564687635082.jpg (768x768, 97K)

t. mad cumbrain

For me it was the other way round, Caspar married Bernie (and Linhardt and Petra got together too). Was a little puzzled at the match but I guess they're happy.

*Dabs on your shitty waifu*

Attached: 1200px-FETH_Claude_04.png (1200x1535, 1.08M)

Only pedoera trannies and soccer moms dislike Edelgard

That would be fucking boring as a DLC

I mean you have four choices
>Open borders - GD
>Reunite the Mediterranean - BE
>His Truth is Marching On - Church
>Kill them all - BL

Attached: 1556300776859.gif (80x92, 27K)

You aren't even trying, reddit.

>tool of oppression
>stops the empire from chimping out, "oppressing" the empire's need to conquest
Edelfags need to get gassed.

Claude likes Edelgard though, they just banter a lot

Dilate some more, tranny

Is Claude's route fun? His is the only one where I can't really guess what it'd be about without actually playing it. Unlike Edelgard, Dmitri, and the church, he doesn't seem to have any major ambitions for the world outside his own nation.

The church was literally built by Seiros as a last fuck you to humanity. Play GD and BE

It's honestly the only good route and not retarded and edgy.

Instigates a continent wide war and knowingly works with an evil organization that killed her siblings and experimented on her to get ahead. Sure dood just keep pretending your waifu isn't shit.

*opens your borders to people who attack your fortress for fun*

>>Kill them all - BL
>literally kill a single faction to end the war and done
It has the least bloodshed by far.

Kill them all

Attached: 1564352086928.jpg (699x977, 441K)

It's more focused on trying to figure out what the fuck is going on, with Slithers actually achieving their goal.

The ends justify the mean and Claude agrees that Edelgard's ends are the ideal, just that it isn't how she should get there

Two question before I buy this game. Is there New Game+? Also can I recruit Lysithea on the other routes?

Yeah Bernie with Ferdinand was fine, but Casper and Dorothea's endgame paragraph was stupid.

it's ironic that her crown/hairdo look like a dragon's horns when she's the one hellbent on wiping out dragons

>as opposed to every other faction only getting 1 vote
>Claude has Dimitri's back until the end in his route
>full on support and only doesn't help because Dimtrri himself doesn't want him to.
2 votes right there for Dimitri, sorry Edelbitch.

is this fates done right?

When I finished the game it confirmed there was NG+. However, I haven't started it, so I can't tell you anything more than that it exists.

>mercedes A support straight up tells you she's fallen for you
What

Attached: 1564421453062.jpg (1080x788, 51K)

Yes and yes.

Yes and yes

Claude fights with Dimitri to stop the actions of Edelgard, not because he votes against what she believes, but rather how she wants to get there.
That's why he gives a vote to and against Edelgard, but no votes against Dimitri

I've noticed that a lot of the A supports are essentially the girls taking off their panties and the guys saying "We gotta wait until the war ends"

>the ends justify the means
You're as big a brainlet as Edelgard.

Sorry you can't look past today and see a brighter future on the horizon cumbrain

Sorry I don't like evil cunts, doesn't matter if she was a male or not.

Just because someone has utopian ideas, it doesn't mean you get to kill everyone who disagrees. This is why she gets compared to Hitler.

The ends do justify the means. The world needs a strong leader, and Dimitri and Claude aren't it.

@472561015
Oh it's this poster, disregarded.

holy fuck i was too much of a pussy to kill the students at the timeskip battle of lion and eagle that i spent an hour meticulously making sure only Edgelord and Claude and hubert fuck that guy was defeated

>Claude fights with Dimitri to stop the actions of Edelgard
No, Claude is in full support of what Dimitri is doing in his route, and completely against what she's doing.
They all agree in the church topic, but both Dimitri and Claude hate how she goes about it.

She achieves that Utopia though so she was right

No, because there’s no incest

The only reason they even recognize the church as evil is because of her.

>Kills fucktons of people and creates horrifying monsters
>In the end everything is okay and there is definitely not anyone who has a problem with imperial rule.
Please clean the cum out of your brain, it's making you retarded.

Except they don't and never have. Enjoy your new world crumbling down around you via revenge of the fallen innocents in a few years. There's a reason why humans in real life preach about violence begets violence and two wrongs don't make a right.

There wasn't any in Fates either.
>Corn and Azura
Retconned.

So if the Nazis won WWII, would they be right?

I made sure to kill all the students with Byleth. That way they wouldn't die to their classmates.

You're right, there's not, the epilogue states she successfully abolished the caste system and created a grand empire of peace and prosperity for all.
She was right

>Kill or politically neuter everyone who could possibly oppose you
>Everybody says they're happy
Whoda thonkit.

Those who oppose the new world order will be crushed before they can even enact their revenge.

And the only people who say that are pussies desu.

You're so fucking naive and stupid it hurts. Is this seriously the answer black eaglefags have reached? Thank god nobody that played this game has actual sway and power.

Yes. The victor writes the tale.

Enjoy the corruption of the church rearing it's ugly head again and the crests becoming newly corrupted yet again

Setheth must be SEETHING

This x1000. People don't know history if they think that what Edelgard did wasn't fucking stupid.

Claude agrees the Church shouldn't have so much authority, he DOESN'T say that Edelgard should kill everyone in her way and perform human experiments to unite the continent under her iron rule.

To be honest, while Edelgard may have a point about the Church being untrustworthy, all her excuses are just veneer to cover up the fact that she's a power hungry control freak. She's actually a very well written villain, because she's incredibly similar to many real word tyrants - it's okay for her to cause untold pain and suffering because SHE knows what's best. If only everyone would just let her have absolute authority over everything, SHE could make everything perfect. She's very much a "right side of history" type, so it's no surprise reddit flocks to her so much.

The "AND THEN EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT" writing for all the endings is what upsets me the most about this game's story. It's like they were afraid to paint any of the endings in a bad light.

So because the church claims it's no longer corrupt you automatically think they're telling the truth after a thousand years of corruption?

You'll die with a knife in your back and then wonder why.

I always tried to have them killed by the person with the most connection to them. I had Felix kill his dad, for example, was a bit disappointed there was no special dialogue.

>Both Rhea and El have good cases and both want what's best for Fodlan in their eyes

Which one am I supposed to fuck tho

Attached: 61OaDqxsOXL.jpg (325x500, 65K)

Older girls say it like it is.

the atomic bombs in Japan were a necessary evil to stop an even bigger bloodshed.

Go for Lysithea since you can't top F!Robin in the twintails department.

>To the victor goes the spoils.
You numb nuts.

Attached: 1395009929254.jpg (600x799, 62K)

El

It depends on their results. If it turned out to be a shithole with less jews then they would be wrong, but if the Nazis won and became a political, cultural, and economic superpower like the United States is currently, then I would say whatever they were doing is successful and right.
>But all the people that died!
A lot of people died making the anti-nazi world order we know today. Deathcount doesn't necessarily make your ideology right or wrong.

>Needing to look to history
>When you can just look at the present and know she was right

Attached: 1528763460067.jpg (500x478, 34K)

The epilogue confirms that never happened and it all worked out as intended.

"Necessary" to the winners. You only see that perspective because you are the child of the winning side. Now look at the vold war and the insane arms race and fallout nukes caused on the world. Don't be so shortsighted.

Meanwhile resetera hates her because she's too authoritarian.
In the end she was right. You can say that maybe her empire will fall from corruption, but under the same light you'd be a fool to assume the church built to control humanity won't fall into corruption yet again either

Rhea can't be trusted because of Seiros' influence.

>Mikoto and Arete are sisters in spirit
man, what a fucking cop out

She's not a strong leader though, she steps down and lets some successor take over soon as she finds them. She didn't even have that shit arranged in advance for her plans.

The empire is a ticking time bomb in her end. Too big, new method of abusing power, obvious resentment of conquered territories. With artificial crests, the next war's going to be more destructive than any the continent's ever known, and whoever happens to control the production/storage/distribution of the crests has the power to stomp any other faction.

And that is pure fantasy and makes the route even mote2 hilariously stupid.

Analysts agreed that hundreds of thousands more Americans were going to die and several million more Japanese would die if a mainland invasion occurred.

What is Dimitri's character beside PTSD and muh Edelgard revenge?

I implore you to take a look at Byleth and Rhea's relations again, because that is the most ultra-incestual couple that's ever been seen in the series.

Does everyone get this scene in blue lions story or do you have to do the paralogue?

Attached: 1563635165467.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

Letting things exist as they are is even more dangerous. Without a collective leader, the wars would never stop.

>FEfags finally dealing with COMPLEX MOTIVES

Attached: Delta.png (400x240, 106K)

>Analysts agreed that hundreds of thousands more Americans were going to die
and nothing of value would have been lost

I rather the Church with three different forms of government to choose from than fucking Edelgard imposing her regime on everybody. The Church is by a mile the lesser of two evils here. Also I'd like some proof of Resetera not liking her, because by all accounts I've seen Yea Forums is the only place with a substantial number of people shitting on her (in part because I think the majority of communities elsewhere went BE)

how do i git gud?

>Japanese life is valuable don't be so hasty to drop nukes
>lmao who cares if thousands more burgers die
See that right there is what justifies people like Edelgarde. Are they just supposed to sit around and wait for their death?

>The group made by a goddess to oppress humanity and fuck them up with the crests was much better than Edel taking over
Fucking delusional

but Edelgard's form of government is obviously superior to all three of the others.

>education
>meritoracy
>law
>secularism
vs
muh feudal theocratic bollocks dressed in a primary colour of your choice

>tfw have to replay the first death knight mission because the faggot didn't drop the dark seal

She is Seiros. Church route confirms it.

>I rather the Church with three different forms of government to choose from than fucking Edelgard imposing her regime on everybody. The Church is by a mile the lesser of two evils here.
Yeah the church is totally the lesser of two evils even though they committed way way way way way more atrocities than edelgard

No path let's things exist "as they are" and "as they are" the last big war to occur was hundreds of years ago.

Having every drafted peasant with an artificial crest that makes them a Greek demigod, in a world where the ones who initiated a continent-wide war conquered the rest by force, is a million times worse for future wars and conflict.

Haha ebin Hitler did nothing wrong amirite

Attached: Germans.jpg (1080x2605, 963K)

>Punished Dimitri comes running into Sylvain's room because he's scared of a girl
how can any other house compare?

>Dude just give the government absolute authority lmao.
>Bro just let her tear down the old system where she wasn't in control of everything so she can implement a new system where she is in control of everything haha
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Attached: 61Ab-td5fbL.jpg (500x500, 69K)

cope

based

>thinks that the route that goes against the church is "evil" one
You areally are cucked by the religious system huh user?

I AM SILLY

at least she's not a fucking dragon

scaley cunts

>tipping intensifies

Yeah, it's not like manaketes are some of the most fuckable girls in the franchise.

Would I have sexual relations with a nice ultra trad National Socialist girl? Yes, I would. They tend to be more wholesome then bisexual fedora tipper.

Not when your character IS the religious system.

I think Flayn SUCKS

Man I am enjoying Three Houses quite a bit, but man it doesn't look great. Staring at Dmitri's fucking terribly textured tunic all the time is starting to wear on me.

>getting butt fucked by priests intesifies

So is like Seiros like some split personality or a previous incarnated soul that possesses Rhea? I can never tell. The Church route kind of brush past it on the Literally last level.

>no Dragon/Manakete or Beast People recruits

What the FUCK bros.

Your class acting like they did before the time skip is fucking hilarious.

When can I A rank girls?

Anyone else surprised by how well the characters all develop in terms of personality?
Almost every single one of them is initially insufferable, but the further you get into the school year, the longer you talk to them and the more supports you do, most of them end up being fairly likable and not at all what their first impressions imply.

I didn't get it, how did you manage to do that?

They did datamine Kitsune class.

After the timeskip

>want to fuck this absolute musclebound Stacy
>but want to prevent Lysithea from getting AIDS

Attached: IMG_20190726_195322.png (850x850, 113K)

Post-time skip.
It's actually hilarious, since the moment you wake up from your little nap, every single female at the monestary is suddenly soaked and line up for them A supports.

From purely strategic point of view, what characters should I steal from other houses on Blue Lions route?
I feel like I can have a reasonable amount of class diversity even with default roster.

Attached: 1545039988257.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

REEEE FUCK YOU I WOULD BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE IF I COULD
T. NOT SETETH

You can save Lysithea by pairing her up with another male who has enough intelligence to dedicate his time to finding a cure.

Lindhart, Claude, and I believe Ignatz all give her the chance to not die.

What is there to be proud about joining the winning side?
In all routes the Black Eagles btfo everyone without you.

Mr Monocle man can do that.
The Monocle is a surprisingly deep character once you get to know him.

I’m was sure it was going to be a DLC seal that you can apply to either Flayn or Seteth, until in story says they can’t transform anymore; implying they lost or threw away their Dragon Stone. We just have to wait and see, maybe Byleth might get a Manekete class.

Always Lysthea, she dabs on every other mage in terms of overall use.

Huge mag/spd growth
Effective vs Calvary
Effective vs Monsters
Warp

Caspar and Mercedes need to be recruited.
I think it is a part 2 paralogue.

Caspar. He is required for a post time skip paralogue with Mercedes.

Marianne from Golden Deers so she can romance Dimitri and have the best romantic supports in the game.

If you recruit more than two students you're just cucking yourself from future routes.

not him but i couldn't get this mission because i didn't get caspar before timeskip, for my GD playthrough i'll probably look for a guide on what characters are needed for what paralogues

I didn't get that paralogue while doing the Blue Lions route.

Can I get the redpill on Luther

Shills? On my Yea Forums? It's more likely than you think.

There he is!

Attached: splendid.jpg (152x169, 9K)

Don't need to, Hitler lost sweetie :)

Read the defeat conditions and look at the blue haired midget on the screen.

So because edelguard claims she's gonna stop killing everyone who disagrees with her and step down "once the time is right" you automatically think she's tlling the truth despite every action she's ever taken contradicting that?

the fuck is wrong with that model lmao

Hey Caspar is a good boy and one of the best characters, you all should have recruited him anyways

Dorothea is easily the best Dancer in the game and is basically tailor made for it stat wise.
Lysithea is a murder machine that deletes monsters.
Petra and Bernie both make fantastic snipers and assassins.
Caspar and Raphael are fucking bullshit punch wizards.
Leonie and Ferdinand both excel as Paladins, so grab one or both. My Ferdinand is basically and untouchable stomp machine that I can throw right into the fray with Byleth and never have to worry about him dying. Although that doesn't matter as much for your since you have access to Byleth, Dimitri, and Dedue. Which usually means the rest of the army doesn't even need to fucking show up to the battlefield.

and yet he still lives in your head, rent free

nah i choose Edelgard and killed everyone except
lysithea

It's not really explained, but the person in the first and last cutscene are heavily implied to be the same person.

What's the best build for your Byleth?

>recruit Lorenz to BL right before the time skip
>he’s not in my team anymore

Where did he go?

spared the only bitch that deserved it

Sword, Reason, and Faith.

>Bernie
She's trash.

Attached: The Cavaliers.png (910x154, 7K)

i heard edelgard's route is the shortest compared to the others. also

>marry her
>have to be her secret lover and wait for her to find a successor to the throne due to one-size fits all homo friendly ending

i just wanted to become emperor/emperor consort, was that so much to ask for

Attached: pepe walk away.gif (112x112, 27K)

Crests are a literal non-issue that effect a small minority of another small minority, the nobility.

Basically Edelgard is only interested in revenge, and too stupid to realize it

Che and Saddam? YES you fucking idiot

Bernie sucks

Really? Maybe I just got lucky with her growths. She one shots bars off of monsters every time without fail.

>literal non issue
What’s it like not having played Fire Emblem Three Houses

She doesn't actually want to be emperor. She is the emperor because it's necessary but her happiest ending is relinquishing the throne after achieving her goals.

What's it not to pay attention to routes that aren't Edelgard's?

>literally created by an angry mommyfag goddess to keep humanity under her thumb
>non-issue

You have to be fucking retarded to go with Edelgard and take down the Church when you're a solid 50% God

Good? Considering they are still problems in those routes but they just sit on them

My Ferdinand got gimped. My speed fucked Sylvain puts in more work than him.
Leonie however is practically a great knight but without the slow. She's tanky as fuck and hits hard while going fast.

What the fuck my Bernie one shots every, like I literally send her into a army and she snipes out the army it without any damage taken in a single turn.
You and me both or this shit is wrong.

>historically credited with killing Hitler
Yeah I'm thinking he's based.

Attached: 1562774175301.jpg (1024x548, 73K)

What problems? Literally every route gets a half assed epilogue going "Oh yeah there's still some stuff wrong but don't worry your Lord fixed it as some point."

i've found it kind of strange that when it was revealed that i have the fire emblem crest or whatever, jeralt doesn't comment on it whatsoever.

>so many people believe Serios' fabricated history
Nemesis did nothing wrong, Edelgard did nothing wrong. Fuck Gods and Fuck Crests.

He presumably knew about it and didn't want to disclose even more than that.

you should be just as based and kill yourself.

Catherine IS a CUTE wife anons! You SHOULD romance CUTE Catherine wife BECAUSE she IS a CUTE wife AND a STRONG wife anons! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Catherine.png (1200x1200, 999K)

Based self-hating, suicidal Byleth.

Bros, quick question regarding A rank supports. How does having multiple ones determine what ending a character will get? Like imagine Dimitri having A rank with both Ingrid and Mercedes, who will he end up with between the two?

Doesn't she cuck you in the end?

A church that goes against god

well her and Edelgard were the only characters i used and they agreed with each other and i couldn't kill BE people so i just didn't use them

Do you really not understand the problem with crests remaining? They will only cause more and more problems as the deities continue to degenerate. The theme of FE has always been that you cannot delay the inevitable. Ignoring crests is just a bandaid.

youtube.com/watch?v=GM-e46xdcUo

Do NOT worry ABOUT things LIKE that user! Each user DOES have their OWN wife user AND each user CAN have their OWN wife user BECAUSE of alternate reality user SO you CAN have LOYAL wife BECAUSE your wife is NOT my wife AND my wife is NOT your wife SO each user DOES have their OWN wife user! This IS my CUTE wife Catherine user she IS my wife even IF she IS user's wife too BUT only MY Catherine IS my wife user! (She is! She is!)

Attached: Cute Catherine.jpg (900x1165, 76K)

How do you determine attack range? Is it the red tiles outside the blue ones?

How would you feel if one DLC reveals Jeralt lived, like how Awakening did with every fucking dead character?

Technically Bernie gets Pass and a very good Crest, which Leonie does not, so she's still not strictly worse.

Bernadetta is bottlenecked into being a bowknight though, and has to go through budding talent to get riding at all, which is really fucked up consider Leonie is not bad at anything while having ups in those and riding outright.

Is there any units I should try and steal for my house? Playing Eagles for the first time. Ferdinand was shit until I gave him a lance. Now I might make him a cavalier.

Which girl goes full “Sensei

do i get more activity points for battles? i have a bunch of paralogues and quests available and i can only do 1

Spare me, if he's going to be playable it better be in some prequel sidestory.

Really?
I thought at the end of the game he marries Ferdinand and carried his childs because you are not royalty and she can't marry you.

I think I remember hearing leaks about Edelgard collecting a bunch of crests to get super fucking strong. Were they true?

Attached: 1563641290611.png (602x499, 485K)

Those are two mutually-exclusive endings. Stop listening to the cuckfag.

>believing the obsessed cuckfag
Kek

Explain them to me.

You get to do 2 battles per day at professor rank C (or around there). I'm not sure if it goes up to 3 at some point.

Battalions are the gayest fucking thing I’ve seen in any fire emblem game.

They are literally two different ending based on who she gets paired up with. Imagine being this much of a smooth brain.

Thank Koei Techmo for that.

>kill everyone else on the planet to achieve world peace
>because I am the only person left no one can say I didn't achieve world peace

Attached: 34E2CD6A2199463BB7DC8F22DF80EF14.jpg (733x1024, 75K)

My leonie is so fucking strength screwed for how decent her growth is, literally like 13 STR at level 19.

Attached: 1564218277203.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Based lawchad

Fuck off kike

Should I keep Marianne as a healer bitch or do you not really need a healer in this game?

Based. Catherine is a real woman.

40 is the exact area where a growth is shaky, which is partially why binding blade characters are mostly said to suck, because you can never get a stat reliably on anybody except like gonzales who will probably get a bunch of Strength.

That said, classes are supposed to have their own modifiers to growths. I'd imagine Fighter adds strength while myrmidon adds speed and maybe even takes strength away. If you went through Myrmidon with leonie, that might be why.

Look I have no idea what the game is about.
I judt wat to know if you can amrry and have childs with her like in Awakening.

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! Catherine IS a CUTE wife AND she IS a STRONG wife user she DOES give me GREAT soreness! (She does! She does!)

Attached: Spooky Catherine.jpg (680x383, 20K)

do adjutants gain support points with who they're paired up with? i made ingrid sylvain's adjutant because my impression from their c-rank is ingrid was crushing on sylvain this whole time while he boned girl after girl

I went soldier -> calv, and she's for some reason got a good amount of def plus the +2 from ability, yet is a shitty attacker.

Say what you will about the GD route, but they do have some great tracks tied to them:
youtube.com/watch?v=-kwxgun48EY
youtube.com/watch?v=VMDfnIRagvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5R6w0kNqAtk

Golden deer here. What units worth to steal?

Felix is pretty good.

logic of white people

You can steal everyone by spamming gifts efficiently and reaching C/B supports with D in every skill

I went and took Felix, Ingrid, Petra and Dorothea, but the latter was because Ferdinand was being a cunt and absolutely needed me to invest on Hvy Armour.

its worth growing flowers in the greenhouse, i dont know which ones give you flowers but use them on any female units you wish to acquire.

you need a healer

>What units worth to steal?

The female ones. Because you're playing the chad house and you can get all of them but Edelgard.
You and your boy Claude should be rolling in them bitches, son.

yikeroonies with a side of cringe sause

Attached: smug diabetic slut.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Anyone else having a hard time feeling attached to your house in a second playthrough? Doing a GD run and I'm just not feeling it like I did with mai waifu Edelgard.

Good wife choice user

Attached: 1564329058254.png (1038x1200, 1.4M)

WORLD OF STR

Which Black Eagles route is the better one? Want to save that for last

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! I do NOT have Switch BUT Catherine IS my wife! I WILL buy Fire Emblem Three Houses FOR Catherine wife! (I will! I will!)

Haven't done it yet, but I suspect I'll feel that way too.

Siding with Edelgard is better in the sense that she's a much better side to be on, fuck the church. But, on the other hand, her route isn't terribly interesting, it's the shortest and you just fight a series of battles until you run out of enemies, it's a bit thin on actual plot.

Edelgard is best girl, though, when you stay with her.

By that I mean she's old and used goods

I stole Bernie, Caspar, and Dorothy. Caspar is a god damn monster getting like 30x4 with a solid 50% crit rate, Dorothy is a phenomenal dancer, and Bernie is pretty bad. Mostly just use her to pin shit to the ground so I can move someone else in to delete them. Still better than god damn ignatz though.

That IS okay user I AM used goods too user SO it IS okay user! Give ME cute knight wife! Give ME strong knight wife! (Give me! Give me!)

Bern and the white haired mage girl

i did the paralogue and didnt get for golden deer

My Bernie is a fucking monster, I don't get it.

Thot patrolled

bump

>logic of white people
Nobody tell the infant about how history contains just as many non-white instance's of horrible deaths and genocides
Probably more then we know because of knowledge being lost or just plain not recorded in the first place

i know it defeats the entire point of dmitiri's descent into a 1 focused madness to lop edel's head off but i wish i could of saved them in the GD playthrough.

youtube.com/watch?v=RHYo0ydk3Sg

The winner writes the history books. Yes.

wrong only crackers did evil things on a global scale

Give me one good reason hunter’s volley should be sniper only, it doesn’t even transfer over to bow knight

Learn basic math

yeah, that was pretty gay. To be fair, bow knight's mobility is crazy good, being able to ride into range, snipe a dude, and then get back out of range is a complete gamechanger.

just grind. idk why they made 3h so damn easy. i prolly would of enjoyed it more if i waited for lunatic to drop.

but she cute

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_ringozaka_mariko__af0e830002a9214 (708x1000, 109K)

why bother with that when you can literally beat the game with a single unit

don't forget her ending is the only one where blyat gets their heartbeat back and can be a human therefore the true ending seethe lionfags lmoe

Lysithea, Mercedes

>Every system would work if you kill everyone who opposes it

but only someone who can enforce their system is allowed to perpetuate it, survival of the fittest motherfucker, edelgard is female Armstrong

Dorothea

Manuela if you prefer "oh, professor

Cute!

Healers are very good in this game because they can fight and also there are less self-healing abilities in this one

If shitskins had higher than double digit IQ maybe they would have gotten the chance to as well, but alas

>dorothea is a pretty cheerful character pre timeskip
>depressed as fuck post timeskip, all of her lines pretty much just says she wants the war to end
Damn, what happened dorothea?

Attached: IMG_20190801_105041.jpg (4000x3000, 2.01M)

war prevented her from harvesting semen

Cringe

Art of this now
Please and thank

Just finished Church route. Haven't felt this satisfied in a while. Are the other routes worth doing? I don't think they can conclude as well as this one. I'm mostly invested in the ancients and green haired peeps. Do the other routes offer more info on them?

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

I know it would be pandering weebtrash, and we already have persona, but I do kinda want Fire Emblem to let you go harem-route

>Professor, I'm already a demon

Claude does

Why do you have an image of the most evil man ever conceived on your PC

>in February
>still can't recruit Hilda
Eaglebros...

id say with NG+ its worth going for the other 3. none really offer you more than you got with the church though. GD is definitely sympathetic to Rhea and the church despite taking down the walls they built up

5 minutes is all the time I need to fuck her.

Attached: 1512270434664.gif (430x345, 191K)

time to rev up those flowers bro

Biggest mistake of that whole fucking mess desu famalamaram

Git gud.
I think you can only poach her on Church, and you only have one week to do it right before the timeskip.

Attached: 2019072922190300-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 230K)

who knew the strongest character outside of lords would be a 4ft pink haired stacey

you are literally the only being that can keep her in the light, hence the lyrics of the main theme "reach for my hand, I'll soar away"

which unit?

if you don't go cute and funny she will literally DIE

Byleth. i think by the end all my stats were 60+. last battle was literally just byleth and i had claude sit in a corner and watch me do cool shit

I don't know about the other routes, but playing Edelgard's route everyone who wasn't a meathead or a psycho was visibly depressed. Dorothea, Bernadetta, and Linhardt all constantly express their war-weariness and moral doubts - in cutscenes, when you talk to them, even when they level up.

How did you manage that?

Already have her A support lined up for after the timeskip, hopefully stats aren't a problem.
For fucks sake, seriously? I was planning to do the Edelgard route as well. Guess I'll do the Church route then.

No, I scissored her

Attached: 1554994221084.gif (250x141, 983K)

>she knows

Attached: 1529282400516.jpg (259x259, 8K)

i just kept feeding up all the stat up items i grew in the garden and luck i guess. ill see if i can get the pic off switch before thread dies

So you all ended up pleasantly surprised yes? General consensus seems more positive than the initial threads

id say the first half of the game is way better than the latter half. the latter half felt rushed and the games way easier than even fates and awakening

Valerie user....

a lot of these maps are humongous and they only really use 1/4th of them in battles

What DO you need user! You need wife! Fire Emblem Three Houses DOES have MANY wife user! You CAN find GOOD wife IN Fire Emblem Three Houses user! (You can! You can!)

That’s because they keep reusing maps

It's flawed but the game is overall solid. Obviously classic FE fans will find more to nitpick. I think it's a step in the right direction, as far as world/writing/some of the game systems, I don't know why people seem to dislike things like battalions.

Now all we need is some trickier maps and a better difficulty curve.

>fail to perfect tea party on multiple girls, even with savescumming
>it's catherine's birthday, invite her for tea?
>she immediately downs an entire cup of tea and asks for a refill
>talk about military shit and weapon maintenance
>get my first perfect tea party
>for the bonus question she teases you
>the correct response is "blush"

I think I've found my waifu, bros.

Attached: Catherine_Portrait.png (1000x1000, 715K)

nope she hates those

ha

Attached: 3565175-2019072213221978.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

I don't have a switch so I can't play it,but I hope you have a lot of fun with your wife

Good job user.

i saved over the final save where i was level 60 and farmed the final items but with batallions and support theyre all already over 50

Attached: EA7CVULUYAAMYSM.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Fuck the Church.

Attached: Jeralt_portrait.png (1036x1036, 723K)

Attached: noodlyarms.png (1438x1079, 2.6M)

999 battles and 0 losses

Attached: EA7CY7nUEAUiap9.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

I do NOT have Switch either user BUT you CAN buy game FOR wife WITHOUT Switch IF you do NOT play it user that IS the secret! (It is! It is!)

Thank YOU user! You ARE a GOOD user! Catherine IS the CUTEST Fire Emblem Three Houses wife user! You DID choose a CUTE wife user AND she IS my CUTE wife too user! You ARE a GOOD user!

Does she ever shut the fuck up about your dad. I like her, but she clearly wants dad dick.

>You claimed that Edelgard did nothing wrong, which is a flat out lie.

No, THAT'S a flat out lie. They just said Edelgard has the best outcome. If you can take three roads, and all of them lead through quagmires of shit which do you take? The one that leads to you eating shit, the one that leads to you eating dry shit, or the one that leads to you eating a fresh apple, but you don't get to enjoy it because you still smell like shit.

NOPE she doesnt. even after time skip. always on her "im jeralts protege!!!" even though jeralt knew her for like, a week?

I assume she's over it 5 years after your dad is dead, yes. Conveniently she stops looking like an ugly dyke then too.

>that rank C Felix/Lysithea support

Attached: 1544052478101.jpg (259x206, 16K)

uh but she loves rhea

You forgot Hanneman but rightfully so because pairing him with anyone but Manuela is heresy.

I only really sided with the blonde, blue-eyed Aryan, because it was clear he wanted to be King. The only viable options for me were:

> Hot Pope
> Punished Dimitri

A roastie wants to end feudalism? She gonna die like a bitch.

Shamir is my wife.

Attached: wife.png (1920x1362, 1.54M)

>haha muh cake
>b support is yet more cake
>a support still has to slip cake in there somewhere
>even their fucking ending mentions cake
awakening-tier

>name is one letter off from being an anagram of edgelord
ow the edge

i literally just posted their ending and it doesnt mention cake, user there's no reason to lie

Perfect

Dimitri is my husband.
I wish he was real.

Attached: 2gdl2EP.png (1922x1317, 1.61M)

Rhea saved her life. She loves her as a close friend. If she was Bi than fem MC would be able to marry her.

I love Rhea too, so it works out.

What! Your wife IS cute user! She DOES have big breasts AND fat butt! You DO have a CUTE wife user! (You do! You do!)

What does she say when you marry her?

WHAT ROUTE CAN I FUCK RHEA

How did you get to level 55? I'm pretty sure my highest were both 41.

Can i be a male protag and fuck/date/marry a cute boy in this game?

Edelgard's route is clearly the villain route. It's not a matter of real logic or any philosophy of morality, it's just that anyone with reading comprehension should easily understand that even when you're on her route, and much worse on every other route, Edelgard is framed as a tragic villain.

Black Eagles Unit Usefulness rating:
Edelgard
Dorothea
Petra
Caspar
Bernadetta
Hubert
Lindhardt
Ferdinand

Would you say the cake is a lie :^)

Church. Make sure you get her to A support before the time skip.

user DID say you CAN marry THIS cute male wife user! I am NOT gay BUT gay IS okay user! I AM wife scholar AND wife supplier user I DO help ALL customers! You need male wife! You tell me male wife I give you male wife IF possible!

Attached: Linhardt.png (1200x1200, 818K)

Ferdinand is good as long as you don't have shit level up rng like I did

You can S support him, but in the ending he is a true bro and hooks you up with some random village girl.

My was mediocre and so bad later he had to be perma set to adjutant or he would just die.

So do I make Lysithea a dancer then?

That's what happened to mine. Last couple chapters he would get one shot by everyone despite being the same level as the rest of my units.

>He doesn't know that Catherine marries Shamir at the end of their A rank

OH NO NO NO NO

They absolutely tack on something about a cake recipe being spread across the kingdom after she dies.

based

Attached: 1563990073582.png (500x617, 323K)

What! Please user I CANNOT bring shame ON my wife supplier reputation user! Here IS a CUTE consolation male wife user he IS cute AND he IS provided gratis user! (He is! He is!)

Attached: Aloth.png (210x330, 42K)

Hell no. She is too good at dark magic to waste dancer on. Steal Dorothea, she makes for the best dancer in the game.

She is for nuke

I wasn't even sure I was going to get it before their last e3 showing. The timeskip leak being correct and Dimitri being advertised the way he was made me give it a chance and I ended up really liking it. Though I didn't pay for it.

Nah, she's the only one with a constructive goal. She has a vision and in her route she succeeds in seeing it through so that she can live in quiet peace with her friends in the world she creates.

I watched their A rank. Are you stupid? Do you actually think any affection between two characters means that they are fucking? You must have never had close friends/siblings.

is that for her support with someone else? if you dont cure her double crest aids?

Shame shame, this game is definitely worth the 60 bucks.

This is my first fire emblem - I enjoyed it, though I obviously I can't compare it to other games in the series. I'm looking to get a 3DS in the near future, so at the least I'll be able to see how I like it compared to Awakening.

>It's a 'hetfag tries to vehemenently deny yuri' episode

Cope. Your waifu is a lesbian with her battle partner. Get cucked.

>It's not a matter of real logic or any philosophy of morality
Beaglefags confirmed for no reading comprehension if nothing else.

>Hetfag
Stopped reading there

Go back to /u/ degenerate