Can someone explain why people think hack n slash games take skill?

Can someone explain why people think hack n slash games take skill?

How is juggling a punching bag by doing a long combo while they dont fight back skillful? Its like saying its skill to do a long combo in training mode in a fighting game

Attached: Devil_May_Cry_3_boxshot.jpg (260x332, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K8aZjBd8sN8
youtu.be/1qYCNNSyAcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

O(UY)

ok barry

So I just got Beowulf for the first time and I’m fucking loving it. Been combining it with Rebellion and Quicksilver to get some triple SSS results. Oh, and the story is becoming kino as fuck. Anything I should look out for?

Attached: easy mode.jpg (592x576, 28K)

Can someone explain why people think playing guitar takes skill?

How is playing a guitar solo by pressing a bunch of strings really quickly when they don't fight back skillful?

Can someone explain why people think being a chef takes skill?

How is preparing a dish by combining and cooking a bunch of ingredients when they don't fight back skillful?

Can someone explain skill?

How is involving both understanding and proficiency in such specific activity that involves methods, processes, procedures, or techniques, the ability to carry out a task with determined results often within a given amount of time, energy, or both?

Can someone explain why people think making bait takes skill?

How is preparing a post by misusing a bunch of letters when they don't fight back skillful?

I really like DMC2's OST :)

youtube.com/watch?v=K8aZjBd8sN8 :)

Wish i could find better quality audio :)

Attached: 335ceb323f68c3c918a711af18be5813.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Just getting through the games doesn't require a high skill level, but using the combo system to its fullest has a high skill-ceiling if you choose to explore it. What makes DMC fun is that it's flexible, not that it demands a lot from the player. The fact it's so flexible gives it a higher skill ceiling, but I consider that a byproduct for the more obsessive to explore, not a fundamental element of its appeal.

I am in fact proud of this Thread.
We like to pretend that we want our boards to be dominated by serious discussion, but I think No.
I think this is what we want. Baiters and antibaiters struggling for dominance in an never-ending dance.

>I just have to shitpost
>talking about things I like in a positive way is not what I want
>I want to talk about things I dislike in a negative way

Please re-evaluate your life.

So no argument

Ironic thing is DMCfags call GoW casual when their game is casual too

>no argument
I'm not here to argue about DMC. I'm here to let you know that shitposting about stuff you dislike is degenerate, subhuman behavior.

Good bye.

DMC3-5 are not representative of the entire genre. Play something like DMC1, Shinobi, or Ninja Gaiden if you aren't interested in long, flashy combos.

>Its like saying its skill to do a long combo in training mode in a fighting game
That does take skill. A beginning player will likely struggle to chain more than three hits together.

You don't want an argument, you're here to shitpost.

An argument would be "post your combo video", which you won't, because even though you claim it takes no skill to juggle a punching bag, you can't do it.

>im not here to talk about video games, i come on this board to defend my favorite games by dismissing any criticism as shitposting!!!

Go back to r/eddit

Post your combo video

Bayonetta takes skill because the enemies are actually aggressive

>disregards the relevant point

Attached: 654123354354.png (414x402, 353K)

God, OP is boring bait. Hey, has anybody used up all the slots with Dante in V? How do you guys order it for proper combos?

youtu.be/1qYCNNSyAcg