When was the last time you played videogames with your bros? And not online

When was the last time you played videogames with your bros? And not online.

Attached: E7DA77AB-9570-4D61-9D2B-6037C18E5118.jpg (640x479, 35K)

Last weekend. We'll be doing it again this weekend too.

Attached: imbeq9anmpv8a6lcdgea.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Few weeks ago. Unfortunately I don't remember much of it.

What do you play?

We played cod zombies and OSRS. Was pretty chill.

Me and my boys play smash together atlest 2 times per week

Like a decade ago, fuck.

6 years.

Isn't this a little gay?

no they're just being comfortable

Attached: 1418004910885.png (600x434, 57K)

My friend got a VR set and we played Beat Saber at his apartment and some horror shooter.

Otherwise, we play Mario Party every few months.

only if you are gay

Every time a new PoE league starts me and two of my friends I've known for like 20 years play on PCs all hooked up right next to one another and will play for a good 2-3 days over the weekend.
I don't get enough time with my friends anymore but this is a guaranteed hangout time every few months.

Almost every Friday I have a set 1-4 friends that come over, we get high and either watch a movie or play MK8 / FighterZ / whatever else

Isn't your question entirely homophobic?

You say that like it's a bad thing

More than half my age.

I know what you mean sometimes I cuddle with my bros and it's okay because we're know we're not gay.

Attached: IMG_5408.jpg (500x681, 231K)

couple weeks ago... all my video game bros live far away now so only get to see them on special occasions. Gotta find some new gaming bros.

Was going to play some fighting games with my brother but he has them on PC and for some reason the autists who make fighting games on PC can't seem to understand the appeal of local multiplayer

A few months ago, i went over to my friends house the day before the Smash Ultimate release, we got pizza, soda, and alcohol (i just stuck to some soda, alcohol is not for me) and we played until we all passed out, was an awesome time

It's rare anymore since I got married, rarer still since I had a kid. But I make sure once a month to get together, get either drunk or high and play games.

I play with them online during the week all the time, though.

I wanna say sometime earlier this year

We play Smash and Mario Kart every fucking saturday.

Also we are currently in the middle of a 4-player Pokemon speedrace, shit's cash.

I hate that faggots have made any male bonding into something sexual. Not everything has to do with buttfucking, cumbrain.

My bros are my local fgc.

>I hate that faggots have made any male bonding into something sexual.
You're the faggots that are so afraid of turning gay you need to announce no homo whenever you say anything that can be construed as even vaguely gay. Also how is sitting next to four other guys in just underwear not weird?

true, faggots need to burn

2011ish, when halo 3 hype was over

Somewhere around a decade.

Smash,Mario Kart,FIFA,Bomberman. Its all old stuff, any new games to play with bros locally?

Switch is nice because it actually doesn't try to call me a shitlord just for wanting some local multiplayer.

I played Mario Maker 2 with my bros just a couple days ago in one of their homes. We had a barbecue, some drinks, some reefer and some Mario Maker 2

I played Fire Emblem the whole time, but no one cared because we're not faggot losers who shit on each other for our choices in digital entertainment

>telling us your feelings
Shut the FUCK up, faggot.

Yesterday. My old gaming bros are my roommates now.

>seeing normal interactions as gay is a good thing
No, people who freak out about gays when nothing gay even happens are actually worse than gay people.

What is that cover even for?

Two days ago

Switch is best broconsole. Play smash on there, beerio kart, me and my roommates love that shit

>Also how is sitting next to four other guys in just underwear not weird?

How *is* it weird? It's not like they're buttfucking each other. I went to MAGfest with a friend of mine who is literally the biggest pussyslayer i've ever inown in my life. Didn't stop him from sleeping naked even though we had to share a bed

I played sports in high school, so I was literally butt ass naked around 40 dudes at least 5 times a week, user.

Jokes on you, Insecurity Man.

you are a casual kiddie faggot.

From Croatia. Work at startup.

At work we have a PS4 where we play Fifa 19 and Crash Team Racing, I occasionally bring my switch for mario kart and mario party and other nintendo coop games.

2 months ago me and 2 of my mates did some 18 hours of Europa Universalis 4

Two months before that we did stellaris.

Ocasionally one mate drops by with his laptop that has like a RX 560X I think and we do some FFXIV shit together.

I haven't been to a real lan party in years.

But most people have laptops so we sometimse meet up and play old games like WC3 or AoE 2 or Rise of Nations or other old school RTS games.

3~4 years ago we met every weekend to play Dota 2 at my place for a good 5~6 hours.

Then there was some let's say "flared emotions" once and the guy broke my table and after that I was like yeah let's just play from home.

Picture related from LAN party in 2003 we all had 10 Mbit LAN cards and this was a faster way to transfer games.

Attached: Old LAN HDD.jpg (720x554, 75K)

Just smoked a bowl and played halo with a friend last weekend

>driving with friend accidentally grab his leg instead of gearstick
>we both laugh and I unzip his pants
>park the car while fondling his balls friend is laughing because he knows it's just a joke
>start sucking his dick in this empty parking lot
>almost choke on his dick because i'm laughing so hard
>friend is also laughing his ass off
>he starts making train noises while yelling "BROJOB BROJOB! CHOO CHOO"
>he cums and I swallow it all like some stupidfuck
>I kiss my friend and call him daddy while laughing
>Friend sucks my dick chokes laughing
>I cum and he swallows it like a dumbass
its like these people have never had a male bonding experience before