You are going to want to like...

you are going to want to like, and you'll do mental gymnastics to convince yourself its good while you play it; but after you beat it and you sit on your experience - you will finally come to terms with the truth that it was slow, boring, and actually kind of bad. the cinematic elements weren't enough to compensate for the lack of engaging gameplay.

Source: I've played it.

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x803, 126K)

I expect it to be a good 40-60 hour game, then never pick it up ever again.

I already know I'm going to hate it, so I feel safe in skipping it, I only wish I had done the same with MGSV and PW

Its going to be great

Attached: 3GoM33M.jpg (1920x1080, 604K)

kojimbo already fooled me with V, ain't going to happen again.

>Source: I've played it.

Attached: dd.jpg (331x132, 4K)

The hype behind MGSV was too much though

Why would you block your peripheral vision on purpose by having a suit like that?

I'm afraid.

Don't kill yourself. Kill your self.

dont you want to wait and see what happens with death stranding first? just hold off a few months.

The stocks will go back up. Chill. I mean, I'm goddamn hoping so.

i never understood suicidefags, why not go max out 10 credit cards first and live it up - or face every singe fear youve ever had first. its stupid to give up without memeing the hell out of life first.

Wait for Death Stranding, Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring at least you fuck.

Attached: 1564629479725.jpg (780x768, 279K)

>get gang stalked every single day
yeah just kill yourself if you really believe this shit, we're all better off without you.

wait until kojima's magnum opus releases idiot

Attached: 1564471232883.jpg (1024x576, 53K)

Holy shit OP. Sorry nobody believed you played the game but this is a bit much.

What did I miss?

I'm not going to be buying it day one because aside from the actors in it and my curiosity to know what the fuck it even is, the gameplay shown looked like nothing to me and not interesting. It has not sold itself and where that tactic works with movies and shows, the same does not hold true for games which cost much more to experience.

Seriously not joking. Someone posted a link to what they claim will be live streaming their suicide in 2 minutes.

Why do you fucks keep wanting another tortanic with every game release

Well that's not good

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-01 at 2.07.03 PM.png (636x336, 112K)

Hope user is still lurking the thread.
Don't do it user.

>Yea Forums was his favorite board
good riddance

He's not going to do it, that guy posted the same thing on pol for days

some guy just wants losers to join his discord

he's shilling his buddies gay ass discord, report and move on

Good to hear I got trolled.

Why does everybody keep falling for this?

I just care about people too much.

its not something to joke around about after you experience it irl.

I honestly was already sold on hiking and delivering with high quality walking animations years ago, my man

Attached: 1452378068414.jpg (827x755, 81K)

My life is an empty shell and I only find joy when other people's work crashes and burns, I live to spite the work of others and wish ill upon every succesful person on the planet

I've seen this copy pasta twice now

It honestly doesn't look that great based on what they've shown of it. Only reason for the hype is because it's Kojima, but people seem to forget that Kojima hasn't made a legitimately great game in over a decade. That's not even being contrarian, does anyone really love MGS4, MGS5, or Peace Walker? They were all disappointments.

>does anyone really love MGS4, MGS5, or Peace Walker?
I do

MGS4 gets lots of love. People really like that Snake vs Ocelot final battle. Yea Forums back in 2008 even put it on one of those greatest games ever lists faggots sometimes do.
Also keep in mind MGS4 came with multiplayer which was greatly loved. Like it was incredibly well liked.

As long as it's at least MGS5-tier it's not a total fuckup I guess.
The disparity between critical acclaim, popularity and sales is another thing though.

its mgsv without the combat

I guess, this game has significantly less buzz going for it, which is probably for the best